Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,675 members, 7,851,305 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 04:44 PM

Bobrisky Sent Out Of Benin For Asking Oba Of Benin To Marry Him (Video) - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bobrisky Sent Out Of Benin For Asking Oba Of Benin To Marry Him (Video) (52049 Views)

Bobrisky Apologizes To Benin People For Asking Oba Of Benin To Come & Marry Him / Bobrisky Sent Birthday Message To Tonto Dikeh As She Turns 35. / Toke Makinwa Reacts To Video Of Warri Girl Sent Out Of School For School Fees (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bobrisky Sent Out Of Benin For Asking Oba Of Benin To Marry Him (Video) by EzegeNdiigbo: 6:56pm On Jan 09, 2022
[center]A[/center]
Re: Bobrisky Sent Out Of Benin For Asking Oba Of Benin To Marry Him (Video) by Pumpumking: 7:04pm On Jan 09, 2022
siofra:

Of course Gaybriel cheesy

My baddd..i tink i jusss mistakenly come on yor face again twice.......can u please shange that foto please? angry
Re: Bobrisky Sent Out Of Benin For Asking Oba Of Benin To Marry Him (Video) by Pumpumking: 7:06pm On Jan 09, 2022
NwekeUG:
Nigerian crossdresser, Okuneye Idris, popularly known as Bobrisky has reportedly left Benin following an outrage he ignited by asking the Oba of Benin, Omo N’Oba N’Edo Uku Akpolokpolo, Ewuare II, to “come and marry” him, IGBERETV has learnt.

Bobrisky made the comment in a video he shared to express his excitement at being in Benin for an event by celebrity interior designer, Ehi Ogbebor.

In the video, Bobrisky said;

He wrote on the video;

However, after getting slammed by Benin indigenes for calling out their traditional head, Bobrisky has tendered a public apology.

He shared the apology on his Instagram story, where he noted that he was just joking when he made the comment.

In his apology, Bobrisky said,

After Bobrisky's apology, a video was shared online in which a man was heard saying that Bobrisky has been sent out of Benin. He said that Bobrisky took a 12pm flight back to Lagos on Saturday January 8, 2022.

He also reiterated that they have no connection with the crossdresser.

Watch the video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c_0M56XrCt0

https://igberetvnews.com/1411839/bobrisky-sent-benin-asking-oba-benin-marry-video/

kaiii..that lightskin borisky babe will be sweeet to yansh...she shold my babymama
Walai ta-lie
cheesy
Re: Bobrisky Sent Out Of Benin For Asking Oba Of Benin To Marry Him (Video) by Slynation(m): 7:21pm On Jan 09, 2022
HacheNoire:
But truth be told, I doubt if any Nairaland lady is prettier than Bobrisky.

She is getting prettier everyday.
I guess you are yet to observe the strong face under that make up...
Re: Bobrisky Sent Out Of Benin For Asking Oba Of Benin To Marry Him (Video) by petermichaels(m): 7:23pm On Jan 09, 2022
I will suggest she be sent out of the country sef. I hate what I don't like
Re: Bobrisky Sent Out Of Benin For Asking Oba Of Benin To Marry Him (Video) by HacheNoire: 7:23pm On Jan 09, 2022
Slynation:

I guess you are yet to observe the strong face under that make up...
That’s peculiar to modern ladies. It’s all make up
Re: Bobrisky Sent Out Of Benin For Asking Oba Of Benin To Marry Him (Video) by Slynation(m): 7:38pm On Jan 09, 2022
HacheNoire:

That’s peculiar to modern ladies. It’s all make up
Not Bobrisky abeg...!! Don't be deceived by Snapchat and Insta filters
Re: Bobrisky Sent Out Of Benin For Asking Oba Of Benin To Marry Him (Video) by Otasikwe(m): 7:39pm On Jan 09, 2022
Dis guy take style be come millionaire

Re: Bobrisky Sent Out Of Benin For Asking Oba Of Benin To Marry Him (Video) by chikason22(m): 7:42pm On Jan 09, 2022
HacheNoire:

Edited pics bob is an ugly asshole

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Sent Out Of Benin For Asking Oba Of Benin To Marry Him (Video) by Prime4life(m): 7:54pm On Jan 09, 2022
En get lucky say en run oo, if not Benin people for just use small juju do am en for just change to chicken. tongue wink
Re: Bobrisky Sent Out Of Benin For Asking Oba Of Benin To Marry Him (Video) by ufotunang: 7:58pm On Jan 09, 2022
His voice really sounds like a female voice ...I do not know how he did it
Re: Bobrisky Sent Out Of Benin For Asking Oba Of Benin To Marry Him (Video) by davealvaro: 8:09pm On Jan 09, 2022
Anigreat:
shocked

I feel sad for my baby sad

They shouldn't treat Bob harshly regardless of what Bob said to the Oba. I believe Bob meant no harm, neither did Bob meant to insult the Oba as many people misinterpret It. It looks like real royalty blood makes that beautiful soul Hot, Oba as a king with abundance of wisdom should know this and obliged to that innocent request of Bob and marry that pretty soul.

be like say ogun wan kill you and bobrisky
Re: Bobrisky Sent Out Of Benin For Asking Oba Of Benin To Marry Him (Video) by Rick9(m): 8:16pm On Jan 09, 2022
Bobrisky was really lucky Sha.
Re: Bobrisky Sent Out Of Benin For Asking Oba Of Benin To Marry Him (Video) by riczy(m): 8:18pm On Jan 09, 2022
I wonder how his dreams are truly like after smirking d Great oba, nightmares like a patient hu jux started taking Antiretrovirals!
Re: Bobrisky Sent Out Of Benin For Asking Oba Of Benin To Marry Him (Video) by jclassiq(m): 8:19pm On Jan 09, 2022
Guy is a total idiot.
Should have been ignored.

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Sent Out Of Benin For Asking Oba Of Benin To Marry Him (Video) by gnykelly(m): 8:20pm On Jan 09, 2022
Edo people are I tolerant.
Re: Bobrisky Sent Out Of Benin For Asking Oba Of Benin To Marry Him (Video) by Lamanii22(f): 8:21pm On Jan 09, 2022
undecided
SmellySperm:

What is getting prettier? The fake boobs display or the smelly bleaching cream?
Guy I fit vex nack u 2 by 2 for neck

grin grin grin
Re: Bobrisky Sent Out Of Benin For Asking Oba Of Benin To Marry Him (Video) by Nobody: 8:27pm On Jan 09, 2022
Those breasts... How come he has breasts?
Re: Bobrisky Sent Out Of Benin For Asking Oba Of Benin To Marry Him (Video) by Elidrisy20: 8:31pm On Jan 09, 2022
Bob thunder fire your yansh
Re: Bobrisky Sent Out Of Benin For Asking Oba Of Benin To Marry Him (Video) by Bimpe29: 8:36pm On Jan 09, 2022
Bob don dey colo
Re: Bobrisky Sent Out Of Benin For Asking Oba Of Benin To Marry Him (Video) by macrodata(m): 8:39pm On Jan 09, 2022
HacheNoire:

You're beginning to find him attractive. E get where e go reach now, the guy go plug you before your sense reset.

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Sent Out Of Benin For Asking Oba Of Benin To Marry Him (Video) by Deicide: 8:41pm On Jan 09, 2022
HacheNoire:

The perfect female is a male - House MD
Re: Bobrisky Sent Out Of Benin For Asking Oba Of Benin To Marry Him (Video) by Jmichael1(m): 8:46pm On Jan 09, 2022
HacheNoire:

u jst said exactly wat was on my mind...
Re: Bobrisky Sent Out Of Benin For Asking Oba Of Benin To Marry Him (Video) by DaRuud(m): 8:46pm On Jan 09, 2022
Benin people fall my hands ,

Wey una suppose use one better juju hit the idiot wet go make am mad naked for street for like 3 days , una allow am go like that .

I dey vex for una

NwekeUG:
Nigerian crossdresser, Okuneye Idris, popularly known as Bobrisky has reportedly left Benin following an outrage he ignited by asking the Oba of Benin, Omo N’Oba N’Edo Uku Akpolokpolo, Ewuare II, to “come and marry” him, IGBERETV has learnt.

Bobrisky made the comment in a video he shared to express his excitement at being in Benin for an event by celebrity interior designer, Ehi Ogbebor.

In the video, Bobrisky said;

He wrote on the video;

However, after getting slammed by Benin indigenes for calling out their traditional head, Bobrisky has tendered a public apology.

He shared the apology on his Instagram story, where he noted that he was just joking when he made the comment.

In his apology, Bobrisky said,

After Bobrisky's apology, a video was shared online in which a man was heard saying that Bobrisky has been sent out of Benin. He said that Bobrisky took a 12pm flight back to Lagos on Saturday January 8, 2022.

He also reiterated that they have no connection with the crossdresser.

Watch the video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c_0M56XrCt0

https://igberetvnews.com/1411839/bobrisky-sent-benin-asking-oba-benin-marry-video/

Re: Bobrisky Sent Out Of Benin For Asking Oba Of Benin To Marry Him (Video) by elonmuskbaby: 8:49pm On Jan 09, 2022
HacheNoire:

gaybriel enle o grin
Re: Bobrisky Sent Out Of Benin For Asking Oba Of Benin To Marry Him (Video) by AllahIsSatan: 8:50pm On Jan 09, 2022
Go and suck his dick and stop suppressing your homo tendencies.

HacheNoire:

Re: Bobrisky Sent Out Of Benin For Asking Oba Of Benin To Marry Him (Video) by elonmuskbaby: 8:51pm On Jan 09, 2022
bukky1994:
Those breasts... How come he has breasts?
so you no know say breast pads are sold everywhere and foam hips?
Re: Bobrisky Sent Out Of Benin For Asking Oba Of Benin To Marry Him (Video) by Soffyh(m): 8:55pm On Jan 09, 2022
Oba don wire him account already embarassed
Re: Bobrisky Sent Out Of Benin For Asking Oba Of Benin To Marry Him (Video) by TheOgaBoss: 8:55pm On Jan 09, 2022
Jmichael1:

u jst said exactly wat was on my mind...
Are u gay?
Re: Bobrisky Sent Out Of Benin For Asking Oba Of Benin To Marry Him (Video) by ceeceeco: 8:55pm On Jan 09, 2022
Brendaniel:
Stupidity is enabled by stupid people, the people I blame the most are those that are giving this guy attention and his followers, people who invite him for events and so on, the only place I can invite this guy is to the church to come and give his life to Christ, if na my type full this world, a lot of celebrities will beg to even drink garri based on what they do, poverty will perpetually remain with them till they stop doing nonsense and getting accolades for it....
You just spoke my mind.
Re: Bobrisky Sent Out Of Benin For Asking Oba Of Benin To Marry Him (Video) by Jmichael1(m): 8:58pm On Jan 09, 2022
TheOgaBoss:
Are u gay?
i'm wat ever u are...
Re: Bobrisky Sent Out Of Benin For Asking Oba Of Benin To Marry Him (Video) by HacheNoire: 8:59pm On Jan 09, 2022
macrodata:
You're beginning to find him attractive. E get where e go reach now, the guy go plug you before your sense reset.

She is beautiful! Is that too difficult for you to get?

So applauding someone’s beauty is lust?

Hello, she has a life to live and that ain’t my problem. I can only see and applaud. My opinion, whether positive or negative won’t add or subtract from her. So what’s the fuzz about appreciating a lady.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ariana Grande's Body, Weight Loss, Spark Reactions. She Reacts / Chris Ekejimbe Is Dead / Tama Reacts As Timaya Buys Her A Range Rover (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.