Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,683 members, 7,851,348 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 05:33 PM

Bobrisky Sent Out Of Benin For Asking Oba Of Benin To Marry Him (Video) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bobrisky Sent Out Of Benin For Asking Oba Of Benin To Marry Him (Video) (52050 Views)

Bobrisky Apologizes To Benin People For Asking Oba Of Benin To Come & Marry Him / Bobrisky Sent Birthday Message To Tonto Dikeh As She Turns 35. / Toke Makinwa Reacts To Video Of Warri Girl Sent Out Of School For School Fees (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bobrisky Sent Out Of Benin For Asking Oba Of Benin To Marry Him (Video) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 5:59pm On Jan 09, 2022
Lastanza:

Which one is she, she all over your comment. Na wao
She is a female tho.. undecided
Re: Bobrisky Sent Out Of Benin For Asking Oba Of Benin To Marry Him (Video) by HelpYourself(m): 6:04pm On Jan 09, 2022
[quote author=FERNANDEZISBACK post=109222387][/quote]

smiley
Re: Bobrisky Sent Out Of Benin For Asking Oba Of Benin To Marry Him (Video) by HelpYourself(m): 6:04pm On Jan 09, 2022
Lastanza:

Which one is she, she all over your comment. Na wao
It's a servant and qorshipper of lucifer here to recruit members

Be alert
Re: Bobrisky Sent Out Of Benin For Asking Oba Of Benin To Marry Him (Video) by HelpYourself(m): 6:05pm On Jan 09, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

She is a female tho.. undecided

Servant of lucifer if you harass one more member you may not be happy again.

Stop harassing members .

You have been given your final warning

smiley
Re: Bobrisky Sent Out Of Benin For Asking Oba Of Benin To Marry Him (Video) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 6:06pm On Jan 09, 2022
GofuckYourself:

Servant of lucifer if you harass one more member you may not be happy again.

Stop harassing members .

You have been given your final warning

smiley
That's what you will keep saying tho..how is that harassment?
Re: Bobrisky Sent Out Of Benin For Asking Oba Of Benin To Marry Him (Video) by Mercury12(m): 6:07pm On Jan 09, 2022
Birds of a feather.

FERNANDEZISBACK:

Bobrisky the great.. grin
Re: Bobrisky Sent Out Of Benin For Asking Oba Of Benin To Marry Him (Video) by mediainc: 6:08pm On Jan 09, 2022
Mad animal a slave like you is unfit to even speak the Oba's name. Unfortunate poor animal. Bobmonkey I pity you, keep deceiving yourself.
Re: Bobrisky Sent Out Of Benin For Asking Oba Of Benin To Marry Him (Video) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 6:08pm On Jan 09, 2022
Mercury12:
Birds of a feather.

What's wrong with what I said huh? undecided
Re: Bobrisky Sent Out Of Benin For Asking Oba Of Benin To Marry Him (Video) by Mercury12(m): 6:11pm On Jan 09, 2022
I'm done here.
Bye

FERNANDEZISBACK:

What's wrong with what I said huh? undecided
Re: Bobrisky Sent Out Of Benin For Asking Oba Of Benin To Marry Him (Video) by HelpYourself(m): 6:11pm On Jan 09, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

That's what you will keep saying tho..how is that harassment?

smiley
Re: Bobrisky Sent Out Of Benin For Asking Oba Of Benin To Marry Him (Video) by Harrynight(m): 6:12pm On Jan 09, 2022
SmellySperm:
Everything shouldn't be cruzz. Dude went to far. It's an insult to the oba's royalty.

What baffles me is that people worst things to their governors nd even the president and nothing happens and nobody takes it serious
Re: Bobrisky Sent Out Of Benin For Asking Oba Of Benin To Marry Him (Video) by Sheriman(m): 6:12pm On Jan 09, 2022
HacheNoire:

What’s grayish here!

Isn’t she pretty

Post picture of your girl friend let’s compare.
Pretty with all the heavy filter fake boobs and yansh
Re: Bobrisky Sent Out Of Benin For Asking Oba Of Benin To Marry Him (Video) by HacheNoire: 6:14pm On Jan 09, 2022
Sheriman:

Pretty with all the heavy filter fake boobs and yansh

Please tell me what Toke Makinwa does…

You have to be judgmental on plane field

Every lady does add-ons in todays world. How many ladies can step out without make up
Re: Bobrisky Sent Out Of Benin For Asking Oba Of Benin To Marry Him (Video) by HacheNoire: 6:16pm On Jan 09, 2022
killmods:

Okay so in ur eyes what's pretty there because i cant see any

It’s because you are in conflict with his gender misrepresentations. If you never knew, you will get lustful
Re: Bobrisky Sent Out Of Benin For Asking Oba Of Benin To Marry Him (Video) by Tennessee85: 6:22pm On Jan 09, 2022
Ajehkpako4naija:
Edo nor be Lagos...
No be Edo own Lagos again?
Re: Bobrisky Sent Out Of Benin For Asking Oba Of Benin To Marry Him (Video) by Sheriman(m): 6:23pm On Jan 09, 2022
HacheNoire:

Please tell me what Toke Makinwa does…

You have to be judgmental on plane field

Every lady does add-ons in todays world. How many ladies can step out without make up
You're defending rubbish!! You can open your yansh to bobrisky to Bleep
Re: Bobrisky Sent Out Of Benin For Asking Oba Of Benin To Marry Him (Video) by Nobody: 6:23pm On Jan 09, 2022
HacheNoire:

It’s because you are in conflict with his gender misrepresentations. If you never knew, you will get lustful
Lust wetin Abeg no let me tell u word this Sunday. E do like that undecided
Re: Bobrisky Sent Out Of Benin For Asking Oba Of Benin To Marry Him (Video) by Tennessee85: 6:23pm On Jan 09, 2022
Justice4Toto:
This is one reason I like the Islamic Republic of Iran
They would have get rid of this bigot
Very shameful

Minister of Culture is there doing mumu up and down

Can't they jail this piglet
Who is a bigot?
Re: Bobrisky Sent Out Of Benin For Asking Oba Of Benin To Marry Him (Video) by Nten: 6:25pm On Jan 09, 2022
African mentality.... What this guy did was just a joke... The manner at which it was amplified to reality is what baffles me. That guy was just being overly overwhelmed with excitement
Re: Bobrisky Sent Out Of Benin For Asking Oba Of Benin To Marry Him (Video) by Tennessee85: 6:26pm On Jan 09, 2022
The way these Benin people worship this their Oba though.
Re: Bobrisky Sent Out Of Benin For Asking Oba Of Benin To Marry Him (Video) by HacheNoire: 6:28pm On Jan 09, 2022
Sheriman:

You're defending rubbish!! You can open your yansh to bobrisky to Bleep

Your hate for his identity is beclouding your judgement.

Just say she is beautiful, simple!

Go into the street of Lagos and count how many ladies can match her beauty. 1:100
Re: Bobrisky Sent Out Of Benin For Asking Oba Of Benin To Marry Him (Video) by Sheriman(m): 6:29pm On Jan 09, 2022
HacheNoire:

Your hate for his identity is beclouding your judgement.

Just say she is beautiful, simple!

Go into the street of Lagos and count how many ladies can match her beauty. 1:100
So for your eye now Bobrisky is beautiful?? You're a gay
Re: Bobrisky Sent Out Of Benin For Asking Oba Of Benin To Marry Him (Video) by NelviusGrey(m): 6:30pm On Jan 09, 2022
Idris!!!!....na God save you, dem for just use you appease the gods

Re: Bobrisky Sent Out Of Benin For Asking Oba Of Benin To Marry Him (Video) by HacheNoire: 6:33pm On Jan 09, 2022
Sheriman:

So for your eye now Bobrisky is beautiful?? You're a gay

What do you call this?

Dont be beclouded by hate.

Applaud when you have to.

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Sent Out Of Benin For Asking Oba Of Benin To Marry Him (Video) by enochogaga(m): 6:38pm On Jan 09, 2022
He (bobrisky) thinks he can talk and carry his/her western (foreign) nonsense life style to Benin where culture is still observed.
Re: Bobrisky Sent Out Of Benin For Asking Oba Of Benin To Marry Him (Video) by Decryptor(m): 6:39pm On Jan 09, 2022
Foolish yóruba boy disgracing himself! undecided
Re: Bobrisky Sent Out Of Benin For Asking Oba Of Benin To Marry Him (Video) by Sheriman(m): 6:41pm On Jan 09, 2022
HacheNoire:

What do you call this?

Dont be beclouded by hate.

Applaud when you have to.
You may joined them because It shows you admire these gays and cross dressers
Re: Bobrisky Sent Out Of Benin For Asking Oba Of Benin To Marry Him (Video) by eminikansoso(m): 6:45pm On Jan 09, 2022
NwekeUG:
Nigerian crossdresser, Okuneye Idris, popularly known as Bobrisky has reportedly left Benin following an outrage he ignited by asking the Oba of Benin, Omo N’Oba N’Edo Uku Akpolokpolo, Ewuare II, to “come and marry” him, IGBERETV has learnt.

Bobrisky made the comment in a video he shared to express his excitement at being in Benin for an event by celebrity interior designer, Ehi Ogbebor.

In the video, Bobrisky said;

He wrote on the video;

However, after getting slammed by Benin indigenes for calling out their traditional head, Bobrisky has tendered a public apology.

He shared the apology on his Instagram story, where he noted that he was just joking when he made the comment.

In his apology, Bobrisky said,

After Bobrisky's apology, a video was shared online in which a man was heard saying that Bobrisky has been sent out of Benin. He said that Bobrisky took a 12pm flight back to Lagos on Saturday January 8, 2022.

He also reiterated that they have no connection with the crossdresser.

Watch the video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c_0M56XrCt0

https://igberetvnews.com/1411839/bobrisky-sent-benin-asking-oba-benin-marry-video/
Bobrisky you see your life,
moto tan
Moto tan
Very soon you will be chase out of Lagos.
It is what the Oracle says ooo

Re: Bobrisky Sent Out Of Benin For Asking Oba Of Benin To Marry Him (Video) by HacheNoire: 6:46pm On Jan 09, 2022
Sheriman:

You may joined them because It shows you admire these gays and cross dressers

I admire the work they put in.
Re: Bobrisky Sent Out Of Benin For Asking Oba Of Benin To Marry Him (Video) by princewarri1985: 6:51pm On Jan 09, 2022
Even though i never liked this useless gay called bobristy, but truth be told, bobrisky is the most popular human being in Nigeria, he is even popular than our president buhari because even my 9 year old niece know the name called bobrisky
Re: Bobrisky Sent Out Of Benin For Asking Oba Of Benin To Marry Him (Video) by sisisioge: 6:54pm On Jan 09, 2022
This guy needs a manager that would ensure his social correctness in certain places. If he had said this in Kano...na serious gobe be that.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ariana Grande's Body, Weight Loss, Spark Reactions. She Reacts / Chris Ekejimbe Is Dead / Tama Reacts As Timaya Buys Her A Range Rover (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.