Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,685 members, 7,851,356 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 05:40 PM

Bobrisky Sent Out Of Benin For Asking Oba Of Benin To Marry Him (Video) - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bobrisky Sent Out Of Benin For Asking Oba Of Benin To Marry Him (Video) (52051 Views)

Bobrisky Apologizes To Benin People For Asking Oba Of Benin To Come & Marry Him / Bobrisky Sent Birthday Message To Tonto Dikeh As She Turns 35. / Toke Makinwa Reacts To Video Of Warri Girl Sent Out Of School For School Fees (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bobrisky Sent Out Of Benin For Asking Oba Of Benin To Marry Him (Video) by kals4luv990(m): 9:23am On Jan 10, 2022
Anigreat:
shocked

I feel sad for my baby sad

They shouldn't treat Bob harshly regardless of what Bob said to the Oba. I believe Bob meant no harm, neither did Bob meant to insult the Oba as many people misinterpret It. It looks like real royalty blood makes that beautiful soul Hot, Oba as a king with abundance of wisdom should know this and obliged to that innocent request of Bob and marry that pretty soul.

E be lyk say yu want d gods sit down for your mata?
Re: Bobrisky Sent Out Of Benin For Asking Oba Of Benin To Marry Him (Video) by l0uie(m): 9:24am On Jan 10, 2022
HacheNoire:
But truth be told, I doubt if any Nairaland lady is prettier than Bobrisky.
She is getting prettier everyday.

This is disgusting, the thought of you thinking about how pretty he is, becoming or has become is disgusting. You are disgusting, disgustingly disgusting. * Spits on his bald head.
Re: Bobrisky Sent Out Of Benin For Asking Oba Of Benin To Marry Him (Video) by HacheNoire: 9:32am On Jan 10, 2022
l0uie:

This is disgusting, the thought of you thinking about how pretty he is, becoming or has become is disgusting. You are disgusting, disgustingly disgusting. * Spits on his bald head.

You are not disgusted. If you really are, a topic should have graced front page that someone committed suicide.
Re: Bobrisky Sent Out Of Benin For Asking Oba Of Benin To Marry Him (Video) by l0uie(m): 9:44am On Jan 10, 2022
HacheNoire:

You are not disgusted. If you really are, a topic should have graced front page that someone committed suicide.

Omo, you dumb oh. I sha don free your matter. You can go on about sniffing Bobos dirty draws now.
Re: Bobrisky Sent Out Of Benin For Asking Oba Of Benin To Marry Him (Video) by cayorday89(m): 10:16am On Jan 10, 2022
HacheNoire:

You typed like Nairaland ladies are not the same people you meet everyday just because of the anonymity the site gave them makes you think they are aliens, your neighbor could be a Nairalander and you won't know.. And besides if all those Bob's pics with high tech editing is what you call pretty then you still have a long way to go in knowing and appreciating what pure natural beauty is without filters.
Re: Bobrisky Sent Out Of Benin For Asking Oba Of Benin To Marry Him (Video) by gidado14(m): 10:24am On Jan 10, 2022
NwekeUG:
Nigerian crossdresser, Okuneye Idris, popularly known as Bobrisky has reportedly left Benin following an outrage he ignited by asking the Oba of Benin, Omo N’Oba N’Edo Uku Akpolokpolo, Ewuare II, to “come and marry” him, IGBERETV has learnt.

Bobrisky made the comment in a video he shared to express his excitement at being in Benin for an event by celebrity interior designer, Ehi Ogbebor.

In the video, Bobrisky said;

He wrote on the video;

However, after getting slammed by Benin indigenes for calling out their traditional head, Bobrisky has tendered a public apology.

He shared the apology on his Instagram story, where he noted that he was just joking when he made the comment.

In his apology, Bobrisky said,

After Bobrisky's apology, a video was shared online in which a man was heard saying that Bobrisky has been sent out of Benin. He said that Bobrisky took a 12pm flight back to Lagos on Saturday January 8, 2022.

He also reiterated that they have no connection with the crossdresser.

Watch the video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c_0M56XrCt0

https://igberetvnews.com/1411839/bobrisky-sent-benin-asking-oba-benin-marry-video/
we wont forget how it started

Re: Bobrisky Sent Out Of Benin For Asking Oba Of Benin To Marry Him (Video) by Veeryeasy(m): 10:25am On Jan 10, 2022
HacheNoire:

Na this kind talk make them shoot one guy for my street yesterday
Re: Bobrisky Sent Out Of Benin For Asking Oba Of Benin To Marry Him (Video) by Veeryeasy(m): 10:28am On Jan 10, 2022
Serves him right, living a life of confusion
Re: Bobrisky Sent Out Of Benin For Asking Oba Of Benin To Marry Him (Video) by HacheNoire: 10:28am On Jan 10, 2022
Veeryeasy:

Na this kind talk make them shoot one guy for my street yesterday

The guy is not fortified I believe. Mere men!

It’s 2022. Gun is outdated!
Re: Bobrisky Sent Out Of Benin For Asking Oba Of Benin To Marry Him (Video) by Matthew2925(m): 10:28am On Jan 10, 2022
HacheNoire:

Ever heard of the saying not all that glitters is gold.
Re: Bobrisky Sent Out Of Benin For Asking Oba Of Benin To Marry Him (Video) by riczy(m): 11:39am On Jan 10, 2022
yunqdady:

Have u been on ARVs? How did you know? Talk to me?
am a pharmacist oga
Re: Bobrisky Sent Out Of Benin For Asking Oba Of Benin To Marry Him (Video) by yunqdady: 1:02pm On Jan 10, 2022
Re: Bobrisky Sent Out Of Benin For Asking Oba Of Benin To Marry Him (Video) by HRMK: 4:07pm On Jan 10, 2022
caesymore:
Mhen...

He/She at it again, Well being foolish in choice of words is one thing and recognizing your foolishness with a sincere apology is another. He/she really did well to apologize, On this rock I'd say the Man in him is trying hard to be sensible but the adapted Future is him is messing He/She up big time grin grin
WHEN COFUSED ON ANY HUMAN GENDER,GET THE GENDER CLASSIFIED AS AN ANIMAL!RATHER THAN THE HE/SHE U SIMPLY USE #IT FOR IT(ANIMAL)!LOBATAN!!

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Sent Out Of Benin For Asking Oba Of Benin To Marry Him (Video) by caesymore(m): 6:33pm On Jan 11, 2022
HRMK:
WHEN COFUSED ON ANY HUMAN GENDER,GET THE GENDER CLASSIFIED AS AN ANIMAL!RATHER THAN THE HE/SHE U SIMPLY USE #IT FOR IT(ANIMAL)!LOBATAN!!
grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ariana Grande's Body, Weight Loss, Spark Reactions. She Reacts / Chris Ekejimbe Is Dead / Tama Reacts As Timaya Buys Her A Range Rover (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.