Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,316 members, 7,815,579 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:47 PM

Husband, Wife And Mother-in-law Game. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Husband, Wife And Mother-in-law Game. (2198 Views)

Write A Letter To Your Future Husband/wife. / Cute Names You Can Call Your Husband/wife/fiance/fiancee/better Half / Would You Allow Your Parents To Chose For You A Husband/wife. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Husband, Wife And Mother-in-law Game. by ziccoit: 10:01pm On Jun 17, 2011
Angry husband not satisfied with his wife sent an SMS to his Mother-in-Law: Your product not matching my requirements. Smart Mother-in-Law replies: Warranty expired, manufacturer not responsible after seal is broken. Lol.

SOURCE: Facebook.
Re: Husband, Wife And Mother-in-law Game. by won90: 10:03pm On Jun 17, 2011
^Husband - never mind, come and carry your expired goods anyway
Re: Husband, Wife And Mother-in-law Game. by ziccoit: 10:05pm On Jun 17, 2011
The question is, if you were the husband how would you have replied your Mother-in-Law?
Re: Husband, Wife And Mother-in-law Game. by won90: 10:06pm On Jun 17, 2011
^I already did or you nor dey see

I said i would reply the mother-in-law

and say

Never mind- please i would count my losses - Kindly come and carry your expired goods from here - warranty or no warranty angry
Re: Husband, Wife And Mother-in-law Game. by Phate07(m): 10:08pm On Jun 17, 2011
**long hiss**  angry angry
Re: Husband, Wife And Mother-in-law Game. by Goldieluks: 10:08pm On Jun 17, 2011
''longest hisssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss''
Re: Husband, Wife And Mother-in-law Game. by Dyt(f): 10:14pm On Jun 17, 2011
So now we don turn goods abi?
Knocks d Op
Re: Husband, Wife And Mother-in-law Game. by MrsChima(f): 10:17pm On Jun 17, 2011
Maaaashew!!!! angry
Re: Husband, Wife And Mother-in-law Game. by Mynd44: 10:32pm On Jun 17, 2011
Can you please replace with YOUNGER VERSION(sister) and i will pay for the difference in price?
Re: Husband, Wife And Mother-in-law Game. by 677ano(m): 2:48pm On Jun 18, 2011
You can request a software/hardware upgrade for the mother in-law
and pay for the upgrade i.e plastic surgery
Re: Husband, Wife And Mother-in-law Game. by upendo98(f): 3:19pm On Jun 18, 2011
Husband  angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

I will sue you for fraud!! It doesn't matter what your 'returns policy' is after all, you seem to have perfected the art of unfair and deceptive business practice to attempt to avoid liability by claiming expiration of  warranty!!! Your product was defective at the time of sale but you packaged it soo well to hide the defects!
My lawyers will knock on your door soon.
grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Nl Women Exposed! / Ladies, Help Pls / Must MARRIED Couples MOVE In TOGETHER?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.