Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,181 members, 7,864,085 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 11:24 AM

I Shamelessly Took The Job - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Shamelessly Took The Job (2637 Views)

Some Girls Are Now Shamelessly Into Hookup / I Think I Took The Redpill Too Far, I Dont Recognise Myself Anymore / 'Yoruba Men Are The Sweetest On Earth But They Cheat Shamelessly' - Lady Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Shamelessly Took The Job by Goodlyhrt(m): 5:50am On Jan 10, 2022
After moaning here

https://www.nairaland.com/6928376/why-nigerian-private-schools-like

Casting and binding, I received a call from my mother that reset my brain. She said she is not that strong and needed some money.

I had to send the little that I have. I now shamelessly called the school after apologizing to the principal I told him I have accepted the offer to start on Monday.

Brethren wetin sapa no fit cause does not exist.

I had to mellow and use my head.

For those who said I should not take the job you have to understand that I don't have much choices here and I have bills to pay too.

Don't worry I will find a way to survive. Moreso, I am a freelancer so I think God helping me I will not find things too difficult ise!!!

Please if you have freelancing job for me like graphic designing, project presentation or any presentation job, web designing, copywriting, photo editing, video editing, creating and translating PDFs.

You can always hit me up

My number is in my signature.

5 Likes

Re: I Shamelessly Took The Job by Lawlab251: 5:52am On Jan 10, 2022
Ok

1 Like

Re: I Shamelessly Took The Job by OlawaleBammie: 6:13am On Jan 10, 2022
Goodlyhrt:
After moaning here

https://www.nairaland.com/6928376/why-nigerian-private-schools-like

Casting and binding, I received a call from my mother that reset my brain. She said she is not that strong and needed some money.

I had to send the little that I have. I now shamelessly called the school after apologizing to the principal I told him I have accepted the offer to start on Monday.

Brethren wetin sapa no fit cause does not exist.

I had to mellow and use my head.

For those who said I should not take the job you have to understand that I don't have much choices here and I have bills to pay too.

Don't worry I will find a way to survive. Moreso, I am a freelancer so I think God helping me I will not find things too difficult ise!!!

Please if you have freelancing job for me like graphic designing, project presentation or any presentation job, web designing, copywriting, photo editing, video editing, creating and translating PDFs.

You can always hit me up

My number is in my signature.
this nairaland sef

These are the skills we re bn told to learn everyday to be financially stable, now u re here with bundles of skills but still lobbying for 25k job embarassed cry cry

Wat is really happening

4 Likes

Re: I Shamelessly Took The Job by caesymore(m): 6:16am On Jan 10, 2022
Mehn...

Something is always better than nothing, never you disparage a little beginning, the biggest Man you have ever seen was once a baby.

Could recall when I was teaching for 20k I was way above the pay grade, a BSc holder, my shoes I wore to school was at least 15k my Salvatore Ferragamo I'm a fan of FG, not to talk of my belt, shirt and inner polo club even my Rolex watch. I felt stupid asking myself wetin be this. But I had fun with the students then, the female teachers revered me a lot. Had to take up the job just to prove a point to my Sister and her friend who owns the school then. Well a humble beginning it was, teaching those students gave me a stain of confidence you can never wipe off.

Even in my current job like this which is paying wella wella wella I still ask myself wetin be this grin

Na human nature we no fit dey satisfied.

Do your work with diligence Bro better days ahead.

7 Likes

Re: I Shamelessly Took The Job by Mophor: 6:22am On Jan 10, 2022
Issokay!!!
Re: I Shamelessly Took The Job by eddynaira125: 7:02am On Jan 10, 2022
OlawaleBammie:
this nairaland sef

These are the skills we re bn told to learn everyday to be financially stable, now u re here with bundles of skills but still lobbying for 25k job embarassed cry cry

Wat is really happening

My guy u no wonder
Re: I Shamelessly Took The Job by valdes00(m): 8:00am On Jan 10, 2022
OlawaleBammie:
this nairaland sef

Wat is really happening
Baba the thing sef weak me oo, i was about saying same.. You only beat me to it.. Imagine all this skils and things still no gel and them still dey advertise am as financial breakthrough routes

1 Like

Re: I Shamelessly Took The Job by OlawaleBammie: 8:10am On Jan 10, 2022
valdes00:

Baba the thing sef weak me oo, i was about saying same.. You only beat me to it.. Imagine all this skils and things still no gel and them still dey advertise am as financial breakthrough routes

As in eehn, e confuse me small jare.

Learn skills, learn skills, learn skills. Now he don learn skills but still dey find teacher job of 25k. Me wey no get single skill sef gan, i spend more than 40k on food in a month.

Pls nairalander, weneva u lots want to advise us to learn skill make una dey pinpoint the skill to learn ooh

2 Likes

Re: I Shamelessly Took The Job by Jack005(m): 10:51am On Jan 10, 2022
OlawaleBammie:

As in eehn, e confuse me small jare.

Learn skills, learn skills, learn skills. Now he don learn skills but still dey find teacher job of 25k. Me wey no get single skill sef gan, i spend more than 40k on food in a month.

Pls nairalander, weneva u lots want to advise us to learn skill make una dey pinpoint the skill to learn ooh
You dey mind them? Skills without clients how far?Even most skills the market is over saturated already.

1 Like

Re: I Shamelessly Took The Job by Kccheechy(m): 1:00pm On Jan 10, 2022
Problem no dey finish... guy is there with loads of skills but still looking for 25k job. One thing I have learnt in life is to depend on God. It’s not by acquiring skills o. Seek the face of God!! Those always talking about programming, ICT skills and all that, The market is over saturated, Programmers are everywhere!! Even little children are into programming. Just seek the face of God

1 Like

Re: I Shamelessly Took The Job by jesmond3945: 1:24pm On Jan 10, 2022
OlawaleBammie:
this nairaland sef

Wat is really happening
learn coding and solve problems. Archive your solution on github, build linkedn profile. Thats the way you make the money. Some tech skills are getting saturated because people use already made software tools to build. Instead of building from scratch.
Re: I Shamelessly Took The Job by jesmond3945: 1:25pm On Jan 10, 2022
Kccheechy:
Problem no dey finish... guy is there with loads of skills but still looking for 25k job. One thing I have learnt in life is to depend on God. It’s not by acquiring skills o. Seek the face of God!! Those always talking about programming, ICT skills and all that, The market is over saturated, Programmers are everywhere!! Even little children are into programming. Just seek the face of God
is not. In england alone, python jobs are up to 200k vacancies. There is a difference between coding and programming and designing.
Re: I Shamelessly Took The Job by jesmond3945: 1:27pm On Jan 10, 2022
Jack005:
You dey mind them? Skills without clients how far?Even most skills the market is over saturated already.
not true. Only javascript is 2000 vacancies in one city alone in Uk.
Re: I Shamelessly Took The Job by OlawaleBammie: 1:29pm On Jan 10, 2022
jesmond3945:
learn coding and solve problems. Archive your solution on github, build linkedn profile. Thats the way you make the money. Some tech skills are getting saturated because people use already made software tools to build. Instead of building from scratch.
ok boss, tanks

Am planning to learn between blogging, web dev, coding and cyber security.

Pls which one would u advice i go with based on..
1) job availability
2) it's future importance and
3) income it would generate

1 Like

Re: I Shamelessly Took The Job by OlawaleBammie: 1:30pm On Jan 10, 2022
jesmond3945:
not true. Only javascript is 2000 vacancies in one city alone in Uk.
permanent job or contract job
Re: I Shamelessly Took The Job by jesmond3945: 1:33pm On Jan 10, 2022
OlawaleBammie:
permanent job or contract job
ha permanent. Some are remote. Contract will pay you 500 pounds a day for 1 year.
Re: I Shamelessly Took The Job by hemesona: 1:44pm On Jan 10, 2022
Vacancy: Teachers are needed for Basic and Secondary Classes*

Class Teachers(Bsc,B.ed,ND, NCE in any social sciences courses)
*Assistant Teachers(Smart SSCE holders (Commercial and Science Students)
Aba, Abia
Call 08089606526

free accommodation for only science teachers
Re: I Shamelessly Took The Job by OlawaleBammie: 1:45pm On Jan 10, 2022
jesmond3945:
ha permanent. Some are remote. Contract will pay you 500 pounds a day for 1 year.
reply my first mention pls
Re: I Shamelessly Took The Job by jesmond3945: 2:38pm On Jan 10, 2022
OlawaleBammie:
ok boss, tanks

Am planning to learn between blogging, web dev, coding and cyber security.

Pls which one would u advice i go with based on..
1) job availability
2) it's future importance and
3) income it would generate
do web development for faster job. Learn javascript, react css and html for front end. Learn node for backend. Learn postgre for database. Learn aws for cloud and finally restful apis. Build stuff and archive it in github. Give it 2 years before you start applying. I hope you have a stem degree?
Re: I Shamelessly Took The Job by OlawaleBammie: 2:42pm On Jan 10, 2022
jesmond3945:
do web development for faster job. Learn javascript, react css and html for front end. Learn node for backend. Learn postgre for database. Learn aws for cloud and finally restful apis. Build stuff and archive it in github. Give it 2 years before you start applying. I hope you have a stem degree?

i have already screenshot ur reply bro, tanks alot.

But pls which one is stem degree??

And secondly, i want to self-teach mysef bro, do u tink two years will be enough to cover all these u mentioned??

1 Like

Re: I Shamelessly Took The Job by jesmond3945: 3:35pm On Jan 10, 2022
OlawaleBammie:
i have already screenshot ur reply bro, tanks alot.

But pls which one is stem degree??

And secondly, i want to self-teach mysef bro, do u tink two years will be enough to cover all these u mentioned??
yes be dedicated. Dont give up and be prayerful. Dont be afraid. You would get the job. When you start applying, dont give up when you see rejection. The competition is high. See these guys in this pix they are only 18 years but they are already working for blue chip companies.

Re: I Shamelessly Took The Job by OlawaleBammie: 3:43pm On Jan 10, 2022
jesmond3945:
yes be dedicated. Dont give up and be prayerful. Dont be afraid. You would get the job. When you start applying, dont give up when you see rejection. The competition is high. See these guys in this pix they are only 18 years but they are already working for blue chip companies.
tanks boss

But which one is stem degree
Re: I Shamelessly Took The Job by jesmond3945: 5:33pm On Jan 10, 2022
OlawaleBammie:
tanks boss

But which one is stem degree
computer science, eee or mathematics or it courses.
Re: I Shamelessly Took The Job by Dayson55: 5:40pm On Jan 10, 2022
Re: I Shamelessly Took The Job by Dubetex96(m): 5:43pm On Jan 10, 2022
OlawaleBammie:
this nairaland sef

Wat is really happening

E get as things be
Re: I Shamelessly Took The Job by OlawaleBammie: 6:35pm On Jan 10, 2022
jesmond3945:
computer science, eee or mathematics or it courses.

I studied civil engineering
Re: I Shamelessly Took The Job by November24(f): 8:34pm On Jan 10, 2022
hemesona:
Vacancy: Teachers are needed for Basic and Secondary Classes*

Class Teachers(Bsc,B.ed,ND, NCE in any social sciences courses)
*Assistant Teachers(Smart SSCE holders (Commercial and Science Students)
Aba, Abia
Call 08089606526

free accommodation for only science teachers

Commercial can go to hell
Re: I Shamelessly Took The Job by jesmond3945: 8:49pm On Jan 10, 2022
OlawaleBammie:

I studied civil engineering
okay good

(1) (Reply)

I Have Gotten Her Hooked With My Cassava / He Wants To Dissolve His Eight Years Old Marriage On The Ground Of Adultary. / Is It True That A Woman Shouldn’t Pursue A Man?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.