Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,164,454 members, 7,857,725 topics. Date: Tuesday, 11 June 2024 at 10:41 PM

Jennifer's Death: Never Trust A Boyfriend 100% Completely - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Jennifer's Death: Never Trust A Boyfriend 100% Completely (6182 Views)

This Is Why I Will Never Trust A Woman Again / Read This And Never Trust A Woman Again!!!! / Never Trust A Woman Who Has Had $EX With..... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jennifer's Death: Never Trust A Boyfriend 100% Completely by Ammishaddai: 1:50pm On Jan 10, 2022
[s]
placeofallure:

Good luck trying but the way you talk....you even dared to pray for more evil to happen, you have failed before taking off.
Many of you sit behind your keyboard, with your leprosy infested fingers and type rubbish. People like us look at your foolhardiness in dismay, because it's only a dimwit that's capable of such tomfoolery. Be gone Mr. Foolish!
[/s] In your mind you saw me as a fool, yet you chose to reply my post and messages? Wow...that means you must be a bigger fool than me ! grin

1 Like

Re: Jennifer's Death: Never Trust A Boyfriend 100% Completely by Ammishaddai: 1:51pm On Jan 10, 2022
Truvelisback:
Some of these girls are even here as i am talking to u. Just hold small roughs, that's all.
They are here already. In fact , I have spotted two on this thread and they are not even ashamed to introduce themselves as such

4 Likes

Re: Jennifer's Death: Never Trust A Boyfriend 100% Completely by Ammishaddai: 1:52pm On Jan 10, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Get a life and stop proving how brainless you are on here..let those bunch of weaklings keep supporting your brainlessness you blockhead..
Come online to prove how hard you are huh..come on kid you ain't..you are just like the rest of your gullible ones here who are very quick to bash women...
I like bashing women like you with the truth that you don't want to hear . And if that is painful, just keep shut and move on .

3 Likes

Re: Jennifer's Death: Never Trust A Boyfriend 100% Completely by FERNANDEZISBACK: 1:55pm On Jan 10, 2022
Ammishaddai:
I like bashing women like you with the truth that you don't want to hear . And if that is painful, just keep shut and move on .
You sure can do..talk sensibly and stop sounding half witted...
You are only good at making mouth online baby boy..get offline and prove that you are a man not hiding behind a keyboard to prove how weak you are..be a real man son.. undecided
Re: Jennifer's Death: Never Trust A Boyfriend 100% Completely by Ammishaddai: 1:58pm On Jan 10, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

You sure can do..talk sensibly and stop sounding half witted...
You are only good at making mouth online baby boy..get offline and prove that you are a man not hiding behind a keyboard to prove how weak you are..be a real man son.. undecided
Being a real man requires that you tell the truth and that is what I have been doing on this thread. In fact, you are now a stumbling block to that mission all because you choose to follow a life that is focused on dating "rich men" . Nonsense. Better get a job and stop depending on a guy for your sustenance

4 Likes

Re: Jennifer's Death: Never Trust A Boyfriend 100% Completely by FERNANDEZISBACK: 2:01pm On Jan 10, 2022
Ammishaddai:
Being a real man requires that you tell the truth and that is what I have been doing on this thread. In fact, you are now a stumbling block to that mission all because you choose to follow a life that is focused on dating "rich men" . Nonsense. Better get a job and stop depending on a guy for your sustenance
Being a real man requires you telling the truth in a mature way baby boy..not spewing nonsense..you was trying so hard to make sense but you f*Ed up with your brainlessness..
You have a job ..you get paid where did you keep your brain?
Re: Jennifer's Death: Never Trust A Boyfriend 100% Completely by Ammishaddai: 2:03pm On Jan 10, 2022
[s]
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Being a real man requires you telling the truth in a mature way baby boy..not spewing nonsense..you was trying so hard to make sense but you f*Ed up with your brainlessness..
You have a job ..you get paid where did you keep your brain?
[/s]Stop being an idiòt and focus on the message instead of the delivery. And if you are pained by the truth of the message ,simply shut up and let others who want to repent have a chance . Don't mislead them with excuses to be like you and become victims of ritualists

1 Like

Re: Jennifer's Death: Never Trust A Boyfriend 100% Completely by FERNANDEZISBACK: 2:06pm On Jan 10, 2022
Ammishaddai:
Stop being an idiòt and focus on the message instead of the delivery. And if you are pained by the truth of the message ,simply shut up and let others who want to repent have a chance . Don't mislead them with excuses to be like you and become victims of ritualists
Why won't I focus on your lack of intelligence baby boy? your manner of approach was so unintelligent..so that has to be corrected..
You had a great point if only you were sensible enough to know that you don't justify someone's death indirectly..

1 Like

Re: Jennifer's Death: Never Trust A Boyfriend 100% Completely by Kaymicheal852: 2:11pm On Jan 10, 2022
posty56:
Nigerian women should know the kind people they are following oo, I saw a video yesterday from my friends status were two men killed a woman like it's nothing, one was stabbing her stomach the other was butchering her neck, even chicken can't be killed like that, I have not recovered since that video is still in my memory women abeg make una they careful not all that glitters is gold

They won't listen jare

Leave them alone

Until they meet their Waterloo let them enjoy the fast life

1 Like

Re: Jennifer's Death: Never Trust A Boyfriend 100% Completely by Ammishaddai: 2:13pm On Jan 10, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Why won't I focus on your lack of intelligence baby boy? your manner of approach was so unintelligent..so that has to be corrected..
You had a great point if only you were sensible enough to know that you don't justify someone's death indirectly..
You are talking senseless as usual . Why should I sugarcoat the truth when it is already known to most of these girls that their so called "boyfriends" are actually into fulltime Yahoo? Look, you can choose to be stupid, but please allow those who want to understand wisdom the chance to hear it
Re: Jennifer's Death: Never Trust A Boyfriend 100% Completely by FERNANDEZISBACK: 2:16pm On Jan 10, 2022
Ammishaddai:
You are talking senseless as usual . Why should I sugarcoat the truth when it is already known to most of these girls that their so called "boyfriends" are actually into fulltime Yahoo? Look, you can choose to be stupid, but please allow those who want to understand wisdom the chance to hear it
Stop being a grown-up blockhead..you have no point there...get a life and stop hiding behind keyboard..
You think you are giving an advice..no Dumbo you ain't you are degrading your ignorant self..
Re: Jennifer's Death: Never Trust A Boyfriend 100% Completely by FirmTR(m): 2:19pm On Jan 10, 2022
Most Nigerian girls nor won work and them like money pass anything that's why them go always be victims of ritualist

1 Like

Re: Jennifer's Death: Never Trust A Boyfriend 100% Completely by Aguilar(m): 2:20pm On Jan 10, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Get a life and stop proving how brainless you are on here..let those bunch of weaklings keep supporting your brainlessness you blockhead..
Come online to prove how hard you are huh..come on kid you ain't..you are just like the rest of your gullible ones here who are very quick to bash women...
mr. "Whatever the phuck is your name" i'd advise you to focus on recovering from your mental health challenge. It's better you get well first before coming here to spew trash. I fear that your mental condition might get worse than this if you don't focus on your recovery. I expect you to quote me because you want to say something stupid. But please get well first and always remember to take your pills.
Re: Jennifer's Death: Never Trust A Boyfriend 100% Completely by errigdee: 2:21pm On Jan 10, 2022
i don't even feel pity for her... since em nor want wise ...las las na em go pay the price... abi na me!!!

1 Like

Re: Jennifer's Death: Never Trust A Boyfriend 100% Completely by Ammishaddai: 2:21pm On Jan 10, 2022
[s]
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Stop being a grown-up blockhead..you have no point there...get a life and stop hiding behind keyboard..
You think you are giving an advice..no Dumbo you ain't you are degrading your ignorant self..
[/s] Okay... I gree. But just carry your stupidity dey go. Las, las you go become victim one day

1 Like

Re: Jennifer's Death: Never Trust A Boyfriend 100% Completely by FERNANDEZISBACK: 2:21pm On Jan 10, 2022
Aguilar:
mr. "Whatever the phuck is your name" i'd advise you to focus on recovering from your mental health challenge. It's better you get well first before coming here to spew trash. I fear that your mental condition might get worse than this if you don't focus on your recovery. I expect you to quote me because you want to say something stupid. But please get well first and always remember to take your pills.
Good for you for agreeing with me that you lack intelligence.. enjoy..
Re: Jennifer's Death: Never Trust A Boyfriend 100% Completely by FERNANDEZISBACK: 2:22pm On Jan 10, 2022
Ammishaddai:
[s][/s] [s]Okay... I gree. But just carry your stupidity dey go. Las, las you go become victim one day[/s]
Re: Jennifer's Death: Never Trust A Boyfriend 100% Completely by dreyboard(m): 2:23pm On Jan 10, 2022
Ammishaddai:
Jennifer was just another lazy Nigerian girl who wanted a flashy lifestyle without paying the price for it.

And I hope and pray that more of this will continue happening until our ladies get the message, because right now , there are still many idiots out there still meeting Yahoo boys as we speak
What if it happens to your sister or your daughter, will you be happy about it?, I don't know how you people reason like this, you are praying for bad things to continue happening just because it hasn't happen to you, those guys killing them are ritualist and are no longer yahoo as we think, they can use anybody as long as you have what they want in you, not all those girls are olosho or gold digger as we usually think, while reasonable people are praying for this act to stop, you opened your mouth and said it should continue, anyway , may bad things never befall on anyone of us in this year.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jennifer's Death: Never Trust A Boyfriend 100% Completely by Kaymicheal852: 2:24pm On Jan 10, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Come you see what I cancelled there..make sure you don't say that again concerning issues like this..
Let me ask you a very direct question..did your mom follow your dad when he lacked much financially or did your dad never spent money on your mom and take her out just to woo her?
Now why did your dad not harm her saying she was greedy?
Nothing wrong In a woman going with a wealthy guy.. no one loves poverty..
If you have a sister you can tell her to follow a wretched guy so they won't use her too.. undecided
You can take it personal if you want but it's just the Most truthful and blunt fact..

Hope you don't have female sisters you're giving this kind of advice,if you do ,I pity them

3 Likes

Re: Jennifer's Death: Never Trust A Boyfriend 100% Completely by Aguilar(m): 2:24pm On Jan 10, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Good for you for agreeing with me that you lack intelligence.. enjoy..
Just as i thought.
Re: Jennifer's Death: Never Trust A Boyfriend 100% Completely by FERNANDEZISBACK: 2:25pm On Jan 10, 2022
Aguilar:
Just as i thought.
The way it is for you..
Re: Jennifer's Death: Never Trust A Boyfriend 100% Completely by FERNANDEZISBACK: 2:26pm On Jan 10, 2022
Kaymicheal852:

Hope you don't have female sisters you're giving this kind of advice,if you do ,I pity them
Pls get out of my mention..
Re: Jennifer's Death: Never Trust A Boyfriend 100% Completely by Ammishaddai: 2:26pm On Jan 10, 2022
dreyboard:
What if it happens to your sister or your daughter, will you be happy about it?, I don't know how you people reason like this, you are praying for bad things to continue happening just because it hasn't happen to you, those guys killing them are ritualist and are no longer yahoo as we think, they can use anybody as long as you have what they want in you, not all those girls are olosho or gold digger as we usually think, while reasonable people are praying for this act to stop, you opened your mouth and said it should continue, anyway , may bad things never befall on anyone of us in this year.
Oga , I do not mean to boast o, but my sister or daughter can never fall into such because they have already known the value of hard work from a tender age . And even if they were to become victims of such , I will not pity them because they would have known about the person they are dating
Re: Jennifer's Death: Never Trust A Boyfriend 100% Completely by dreyboard(m): 2:33pm On Jan 10, 2022
Ammishaddai:
Oga , I do not mean to boast o, but my sister or daughter can never fall into such because they already known the value of hard work from a tender age . And even if they were to become victims of such , I will not pity them because they cannot deny that they don't know about the person they are dating
You might be right, but remember that not 100 percent victims of this act are lazy and rely on their boyfriends for money, some of them are also hardworking but just being unfortunate to meet a wrong person, if they stay away from Yahoo boys and sit down with their broke boyfriends, who tell you their broke boyfriends won't also wake up one day and use them. I also don't pity those gold digger and lazy idiots running after yahoo boys just to buy iphone and also feel like a big girls in town, but I pity those that reverse is their case honestly undecided.

3 Likes

Re: Jennifer's Death: Never Trust A Boyfriend 100% Completely by TheSourcerer: 2:38pm On Jan 10, 2022
posty56:
Nigerian women should know the kind people they are following oo, I saw a video yesterday from my friends status were two men killed a woman like it's nothing, one was stabbing her stomach the other was butchering her neck, even chicken can't be killed like that, I have not recovered since that video is still in my memory women abeg make una they careful not all that glitters is gold
was it the video she was tied and her head roughly mutilated with a cutlass , I still don't get the video , her death is the worst I've seen so far , I doubt it ritual related though , I don't know why nobody is talking about it
Re: Jennifer's Death: Never Trust A Boyfriend 100% Completely by Kaymicheal852: 2:42pm On Jan 10, 2022
dreyboard:
You might be right, but remember that not 100 percent victims of this act are lazy and rely on their boyfriends for money, some of them are also hardworking but just being unfortunate to meet a wrong person, if they stay away from Yahoo boys and sit down with their broke boyfriends, who tell you their broke boyfriends won't also wake up one day and use them. I also don't pity those gold digger and lazy idiots running after yahoo boys just to buy iphone and also feel like a big girls in town, but I pity those that reverse is their case honestly undecided.

Not all this their boyfriend are broke but they are just not contented and just wants flashy lifestyles ,they are not looking to build a home with a responsible guy even if he can provide all they want, they just want to party and enjoy their life and enjoy the beat thing of life with just only thier pussy to leverage on ,they just want the fast life
Re: Jennifer's Death: Never Trust A Boyfriend 100% Completely by Ammishaddai: 2:46pm On Jan 10, 2022
dreyboard:
Bros, I agree that not all ritual-murders are directly linked to cases like Yahoo and co. But as it stands now , 70-90% of the cases stem from pathetic stories of lazy girls getting involved with these ritualist called Yahoo boys.

See some facts here :

1. Most of these girls who get involved in things like these are not your regular oloshos; they are girls who come from homes with reputable backgrounds (even though some might be humble). So that means they are just lazy women looking for the easy way to flex life .

2. You will agree with me that many of these ladies are either too stupid to ask questions about what it is their boyfriends do or, they are just okay with the guy giving them money just like that without revealing his source of income . Just take a minute to think about this case scenario: you have a boyfriend who wakes up by 11am everyday, and all he does is play NairaMarley from 11am -5pm ,after which he goes to take a bath and drive out in a Rav-4 to hangout in a club drinking champagne. To make matters worse , he spends on his girlfriend 300k every month . Now tell me if there is no red flag here ...

3 Likes

Re: Jennifer's Death: Never Trust A Boyfriend 100% Completely by Kaymicheal852: 2:49pm On Jan 10, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Pls get out of my mention..

Like your mention is going to put cash on my wallet,I pity you o ,better go and learn fashion designer or hardresaing and leave yahoo boys alone before then use you

And mind you,I'm not broke or an incel ,I live comfortably without ever collecting a dine from anyone ,even my parents and I eat three meals a day comfortably and I have a woman at home that I'm feeding and clothing so Bleep off

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jennifer's Death: Never Trust A Boyfriend 100% Completely by FERNANDEZISBACK: 2:59pm On Jan 10, 2022
Kaymicheal852:

Like your mention is going to put cash on my wallet,I pity you o ,better go and learn fashion designer or hardresaing and leave yahoo boys alone before then use you

And mind you,I'm not broke or an incel ,I live comfortably without ever collecting a dine from anyone ,even my parents and I eat three meals a day comfortably and I have a woman at home that I'm feeding and clothing so Bleep off
Ok..with your fantasy talk..
Brainless kid quoting me..you can get your dirty self out of here Micheal.. grin
Re: Jennifer's Death: Never Trust A Boyfriend 100% Completely by posty56: 3:08pm On Jan 10, 2022
TheSourcerer:
was it the video she was tied and her head roughly mutilated with a cutlass , I still don't get the video , her death is the worst I've seen so far , I doubt it ritual related though , I don't know why nobody is talking about it
yep it was that video
Re: Jennifer's Death: Never Trust A Boyfriend 100% Completely by Reeses: 3:13pm On Jan 10, 2022
Ammishaddai:
Send the link make I add am to my collection. I dey do awareness for some of students, and their wayward sisters
Don’t do awareness for them instead beat them all up. Women don’t listen at all
Re: Jennifer's Death: Never Trust A Boyfriend 100% Completely by Kaymicheal852: 3:13pm On Jan 10, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Ok..with your fantasy talk..
Brainless kid quoting me..you can get your dirty self out of here Micheal.. grin
l

You don't try mentioning me because I don't have go talk for mouth ,I will just disgrace you
And if you think I'm a keyboard warrior or broke like you use to call moral woke men who condemn ladies promiscuity here then you can drop your aza let me drop money there so you can use am flex for like a month

So you can rest your hardworking pussy for a month at least

Drop your aza make you go find something good to eat and buy infection drugs for you smelling toto

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bills..bills...bills ..wow, am tired of London mennn!!!! / See The Semi-nude Pix This Igbo Girl Sent Me / Girls, Why Do You Keep Close Male Friends Even When You Have A Boyfriend.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.