Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,502 members, 7,850,737 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 08:20 AM

Jennifer's Death: Never Trust A Boyfriend 100% Completely - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Jennifer's Death: Never Trust A Boyfriend 100% Completely (6156 Views)

This Is Why I Will Never Trust A Woman Again / Read This And Never Trust A Woman Again!!!! / Never Trust A Woman Who Has Had $EX With..... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jennifer's Death: Never Trust A Boyfriend 100% Completely by FERNANDEZISBACK: 7:37am On Jan 11, 2022
GIdiata:

Follow yahoo boys and get used. grin grin
I love confused boys.. grin grin
Re: Jennifer's Death: Never Trust A Boyfriend 100% Completely by GIdiata(m): 7:50am On Jan 11, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

I love confused boys.. grin grin

I love reading comments from Yahoo girls when they beg for empathy grin grin

U chill with d big boys u get used by the big boys grin cheesy grin
Re: Jennifer's Death: Never Trust A Boyfriend 100% Completely by FERNANDEZISBACK: 7:52am On Jan 11, 2022
GIdiata:

I love reading comments from Yahoo girls when they beg for empathy grin grin

U chill with d big boys u get used mlby the big boys grin cheesy grin
Just the way they didn't use your m*0m@..
Keep displaying your lack of intelligence on my mention.. grin grin
Re: Jennifer's Death: Never Trust A Boyfriend 100% Completely by GIdiata(m): 7:56am On Jan 11, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Just the way they didn't use your m*0m@..
Keep displaying your lack of intelligence on my mention.. grin grin

My mom didn't follow yahoo boys.

Don't be scared dear. Enjoy the yahoo boys while it last. na only ones Dem dey use person for rituals Dem no fit use u twice wink
Re: Jennifer's Death: Never Trust A Boyfriend 100% Completely by xperiencelove(m): 7:59am On Jan 11, 2022
You did not get what the guy message is all about.
I can say it anywhere that 97% of girls/ladies dating ritualists/yahoo know what their guys are doing BUT greediness will never make them to use their senses rightly to the extent that some of them will help these guys speak to male clients. The remain 3% are just unfortunate.
Anyone that drives a nice car understands this better.
You should apologize for mentioning the parents of the guy you quoted because in those days, nobody, I mean no woman or lady can get marry to any guy/man the she and her family doesn't know what he is doing and what he will use to feed his incoming wife and the unborn children unlike these days that a guy will meet a lady for the first time by 8am, toast her by 8:05am, started dating by 8:07am and by 8:09am they are already undressing themselves.

FERNANDEZISBACK:

Come you see what I cancelled there..make sure you don't say that again concerning issues like this..
Let me ask you a very direct question..did your mom follow your dad when he lacked much financially or did your dad never spent money on your mom and take her out just to woo her?
Now why did your dad not harm her saying she was greedy?
Nothing wrong In a woman going with a wealthy guy.. no one loves poverty..
If you have a sister you can tell her to follow a wretched guy so they won't use her too.. undecided
You can take it personal if you want but it's just the Most truthful and blunt fact..
Re: Jennifer's Death: Never Trust A Boyfriend 100% Completely by FERNANDEZISBACK: 8:00am On Jan 11, 2022
GIdiata:

[s]My mom didn't follow yahoo boys.

Don't be scared dear. Enjoy the yahoo boys while it last. na only ones Dem dey use person for rituals Dem no fit use u twice[/s] wink
grin
Re: Jennifer's Death: Never Trust A Boyfriend 100% Completely by FERNANDEZISBACK: 8:01am On Jan 11, 2022
xperiencelove:
You did not get what the guy message is all about.
I can say it anywhere that 97% of girls/ladies dating ritualists/yahoo know what their guys are doing BUT greediness will never make them to use their senses rightly to the extent that some of them will help these guys speak to male clients. The remain 3% are just unfortunate.
Anyone that drives a nice car understands this better.
You should apologize for mentioning the parents of the guy you quoted because in those days, nobody, I mean no woman or lady can get marry to any guy/man the she and her family doesn't know what he is doing and what he will use to feed his incoming wife and the unborn children unlike these day that a guy will meet a lady for the first time by 8am, toast her by 8:05am, started dating by 8:07am and by 8:09am they are already undressing themselves.

Well-done..since you all are of the same mindset good..
Re: Jennifer's Death: Never Trust A Boyfriend 100% Completely by xperiencelove(m): 8:51am On Jan 11, 2022
This is not my mindset dear. I am talking from my personal experience and heaven bear with witness. I went to one higher institution recently and a lady flagged me down and I thought she know me somewhere until she started introducing herself to me until I discovered that I never knew her from anywhere then I zoomed off. After this incident, I got to know it is worse that i could think about our girls outside and I knew that I personally have a lot of work to do on my unborn children.
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Well-done..since you all are of the same mindset good..
Re: Jennifer's Death: Never Trust A Boyfriend 100% Completely by FERNANDEZISBACK: 8:52am On Jan 11, 2022
xperiencelove:
This is not my mindset dear. I am talking from my personal experience and heaven bear with witness. I went to one higher institution recently and a lady flagged me down and I thought she know me somewhere until she started introducing herself to me until I discovered that I never knew her from anywhere then I zoomed off. After this incident, many had happened that I knew that I personally have a lot of work to do on my unborn children.
I do understand you but note that your experience doesn't totally mean all women..you guys make it seems all women are evil and doesn't even deserve to breathe..
Re: Jennifer's Death: Never Trust A Boyfriend 100% Completely by GIdiata(m): 8:53am On Jan 11, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

grin

No fear eh keep chilling with the big yahoo boys. U won't be used more than ones ok smiley
Re: Jennifer's Death: Never Trust A Boyfriend 100% Completely by FERNANDEZISBACK: 8:53am On Jan 11, 2022
GIdiata:

No fear eh keep chilling with the [s]big yahoo boys. U won't be used more than ones ok[/s] smiley
grin
Re: Jennifer's Death: Never Trust A Boyfriend 100% Completely by xperiencelove(m): 8:55am On Jan 11, 2022
That is why I said my children. Both boys and girls.
FERNANDEZISBACK:

I do understand you but note that your experience doesn't totally mean all women..you guys make it seems all women are evil and doesn't even deserve to breathe..
Re: Jennifer's Death: Never Trust A Boyfriend 100% Completely by FERNANDEZISBACK: 8:59am On Jan 11, 2022
xperiencelove:
That is why I said my children. Both boys and girls.
Great.. thanks for your comment.. bless up..
Re: Jennifer's Death: Never Trust A Boyfriend 100% Completely by kals4luv990(m): 9:19am On Jan 11, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Come you see what I cancelled there..make sure you don't say that again concerning issues like this..
Let me ask you a very direct question..did your mom follow your dad when he lacked much financially or did your dad never spent money on your mom and take her out just to woo her?
Now why did your dad not harm her saying she was greedy?
Nothing wrong In a woman going with a wealthy guy.. no one loves poverty..
If you have a sister you can tell her to follow a wretched guy so they won't use her too.. undecided
You can take it personal if you want but it's just the Most truthful and blunt fact..
dnt be offended ma,but r yu divorced?most times yu type without breathing in nd yu reply without breathing out
Re: Jennifer's Death: Never Trust A Boyfriend 100% Completely by FERNANDEZISBACK: 9:22am On Jan 11, 2022
kals4luv990:
dnt be offended ma,but r yu divorced?most times yu type without breathing in nd yu reply without breathing out
That's a private question.. wink

1 Like

Re: Jennifer's Death: Never Trust A Boyfriend 100% Completely by kals4luv990(m): 9:26am On Jan 11, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
That's a private question.. wink
MY SINCERE APOLOGIES MA
Re: Jennifer's Death: Never Trust A Boyfriend 100% Completely by placeofallure(f): 10:19am On Jan 11, 2022
November24:

My sister,are you pained.
You can go and date a yahoo boy.

Ojukokoro

It's obvious you don't understand the narrative but it's ok. I don't have the luxury of time right now (maybe another time) to explain to someone who is hard of comprehending.
Re: Jennifer's Death: Never Trust A Boyfriend 100% Completely by placeofallure(f): 10:22am On Jan 11, 2022
Ammishaddai:
[s][/s] In your mind you saw me as a fool, yet you chose to reply my post and messages? Wow...that means you must be a bigger fool than me ! grin

Some mothers do have your type. We can't throw away the baby along with the soap water.
Re: Jennifer's Death: Never Trust A Boyfriend 100% Completely by sukar886: 10:46am On Jan 11, 2022
Since they don't want to hear, let them keep using them for rituals , mad people

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Toasting A Girl / Biochemistry- What Are The Prospects For A Biochemistry Graduate In Nigeria? / The Single Post That Says It All About Most Girls.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.