Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,767 members, 7,851,621 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 01:30 AM

LET’S TALK!! What Is The Usefulness Of Eve To Adam? (See This) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / LET’S TALK!! What Is The Usefulness Of Eve To Adam? (See This) (849 Views)

Like Eve To Adam,my Neighbour's Wife Will Be My End / RELATIONSHIP TALK!! What Killed Your Feelings For Someone You Were Once Madly In / Guys Come In Lets Talk. What Almost Killed You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

LET’S TALK!! What Is The Usefulness Of Eve To Adam? (See This) by Facts101: 6:09pm On Jan 10, 2022
The Lord, after creating Adam, saw that he was alone in the garden, and declared,
“It is not good that the man should be alone; I will make him an help meet for him.” (Gen. 2:18.)
God caused the man to fall into a deep sleep; and while he was sleeping, he took one of the man’s ribs and then closed up the place with flesh. Then the Lord God made a woman from the ribs he had taken out of the man, and he brought her to the man.

The man said,

“This is now bone of my bones and flesh of my flesh; she shall be called woman,’ for she was taken out of man.
MY OPINION:
First of all, God took Adam’s rib without his consent, to create Eve for a reason best known to him. Adam didn’t ask for it, Adam never complained of being lonely..what’s the usefulness of Eve?

Okay Eve was created to help Adam but what did she do instead? She brought curse, suffering and death upon man(Adam). Till this very moment men are still paying for a crime they never directly committed.

The funny and annoying part is men still pay money to have what was created with their rib. You can’t tell a girl to take off her clothes without paying for it. WHY? Are we suppose to pay for it? Are we suppose to pay brideprice?

What is the usefulness of a woman to man?

Across national and cultural boundaries, men die an average of seven years earlier than women. Women outlive men in almost every society. In more developed countries, the average life expectancy at birth is 79 years for women, 72 years for men.

So what do men stand to gain? NOTHING! Absolutely nothing. So as a man, kick out any woman who tryna make life unbearable and harder for you.

We have given everything even from the beginning of the world and still giving till date. Enough is enough. My two cents.

What Is The Usefulness Of Eve To Adam?

- by Richard Idasenibo

Re: LET’S TALK!! What Is The Usefulness Of Eve To Adam? (See This) by chatinent: 6:14pm On Jan 10, 2022
Without Eve, you for no dey here.

2 Likes

Re: LET’S TALK!! What Is The Usefulness Of Eve To Adam? (See This) by gnhpowerhouse: 6:20pm On Jan 10, 2022
Funny Thread ooo
Re: LET’S TALK!! What Is The Usefulness Of Eve To Adam? (See This) by ParpahSeventy: 6:27pm On Jan 10, 2022
I don't know if this is a red pill thread, but for every living soul in life, both male and female, don't ever tolerate what doesn't give you peace.
Re: LET’S TALK!! What Is The Usefulness Of Eve To Adam? (See This) by advanceDNA: 6:55pm On Jan 10, 2022
ParpahSeventy:
I don't know if this is a red pill thread, but for every living soul in life, both male and female, don't ever tolerate what doesn't give you peace.

This is not red pill.... redpillers don’t feel they don’t need women in their lives... they just don’t let women control or use them...

this pill is black pill...very black...

3 Likes

Re: LET’S TALK!! What Is The Usefulness Of Eve To Adam? (See This) by odinson1(m): 7:08pm On Jan 10, 2022
chatinent:
Without Eve, you for no dey here.

This is the only defense You people generally have when trying to Justify the Existence of the Female species on the Planet Earth. Their only purpose is for The continuation of our species, nothing more. Sexual gratification for men might be an exception though.

Men single handedly Built civilizations,made insane discoveries,and invented wonders with the Help of Artistry,science and technology. And what did women do? They sat at home, bearing children.

Now they have the Audacity to claim Equality with The Offsprings of the Men who Laid claim to Planet Earth and Made it "Home".

Well,as a Notorious Nairalander always says, NIGERIAN GIRLS ARE.......ALL OF THEM!
Re: LET’S TALK!! What Is The Usefulness Of Eve To Adam? (See This) by chatinent: 7:18pm On Jan 10, 2022
odinson1:

This is the only defense You people generally have when trying to Justify the Existence of the Female species on the Planet Earth. Their only purpose is for The continuation of our species, nothing more. Sexual gratification for men might be an exception though.

Men single handedly Built civilizations,made insane discoveries,and invented wonders with the Help of Artistry,science and technology. And what did women do? They sat at home, bearing children.

Now they have the Audacity to claim Equality with The Offsprings of the Men who Laid claim to Planet Earth and Made it "Home".

Well,as a Notorious Nairalander always says, NIGERIAN GIRLS ARE.......ALL OF THEM!

Anyone saying all Nigerian girls are useless should start listing from his sisters.

1 Like

Re: LET’S TALK!! What Is The Usefulness Of Eve To Adam? (See This) by odinson1(m): 7:24pm On Jan 10, 2022
chatinent:

Anyone saying all Nigerian girls are useless should start listing from his sisters.

But seriously,think about it, what use do they really have? All they do is Ask,beg and Nag.

The only Useful Nigerian Females are the Women 40 yrs and up,you know,those women who are actually independent and work for their own Money. The ones on markets and shops selling wares, foodstuffs etc. Not the PARASITES and PROSTITUTES we have who call themselves Nigerian girls
Re: LET’S TALK!! What Is The Usefulness Of Eve To Adam? (See This) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 7:28pm On Jan 10, 2022
odinson1:

But seriously,think about it, what use do they really have? All they do is Ask,beg and Nag.

The only Useful Nigerian Females are the Women 40 yrs and up,you know,those women who are actually independent and work for their own Money. The ones on markets and shops selling wares, foodstuffs etc. Not the PARASITES and PROSTITUTES we have who call themselves Nigerian girls
chatinent has told you already anyone who says Nigerian girls are useless should start from your mother ...sisters...wife and daughter..as a matter of fact all your female generation oo cos they are also useless and all you mentioned is also directly to them..
Ok you can speak on now.. grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: LET’S TALK!! What Is The Usefulness Of Eve To Adam? (See This) by KingDash: 7:39pm On Jan 10, 2022
useless eve.. if Adam was a redpiller he would have beaten that bitch to death with that apple.
Re: LET’S TALK!! What Is The Usefulness Of Eve To Adam? (See This) by odinson1(m): 7:53pm On Jan 10, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

chatinent has told you already anyone who says Nigerian girls are useless should start from your mother ...sisters...wife and daughter..as a matter of fact all your female generation oo cos they are also useless and all you mentioned is also directly to them..
Ok you can speak on now.. grin grin grin

My mother is not a "Nigerian girl"

I don't have sisters

I don't have a wife

And I don't have a daughter.

Got anything else to throw at me?
Re: LET’S TALK!! What Is The Usefulness Of Eve To Adam? (See This) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 7:54pm On Jan 10, 2022
KingDash:
useless eve.. if Adam was a redpiller he would have beaten that bitch to death with that apple.
I hope your pops did not beat your m*o*mm@to death tho? grin grin grin
Re: LET’S TALK!! What Is The Usefulness Of Eve To Adam? (See This) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 7:55pm On Jan 10, 2022
odinson1:

I don't have sisters

I don't have a wife

But she's a woman and also a girl that's what matters a lot..I am really glad tho.. grin
Re: LET’S TALK!! What Is The Usefulness Of Eve To Adam? (See This) by siofra(f): 8:09pm On Jan 10, 2022
KingDash:

Nope. He would have eaten that apple first.
Re: LET’S TALK!! What Is The Usefulness Of Eve To Adam? (See This) by siofra(f): 8:10pm On Jan 10, 2022
odinson1:

I don't have sisters

I don't have a wife

She was once a Nigerian girl.
Re: LET’S TALK!! What Is The Usefulness Of Eve To Adam? (See This) by KingDash: 8:26pm On Jan 10, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

I hope your pops did not beat your m*o*mm@to death tho? grin grin grin
you ba.. one day me and you go fight.
Re: LET’S TALK!! What Is The Usefulness Of Eve To Adam? (See This) by KingDash: 8:27pm On Jan 10, 2022
siofra:

Nope. He would have eaten that apple first.
that's why I never let women take the lead.. Godforbid.
Re: LET’S TALK!! What Is The Usefulness Of Eve To Adam? (See This) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 8:27pm On Jan 10, 2022
KingDash:
you ba.. one day me and you go fight.
No vex oo..na una dey find my trouble..you know I ** you na grin grin kiss kiss
Re: LET’S TALK!! What Is The Usefulness Of Eve To Adam? (See This) by KingDash: 8:28pm On Jan 10, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

No vex oo..na una dey find my trouble..you know I ** you na grin grin kiss kiss
you're wahala too much.. come lemme give you some dick.
Re: LET’S TALK!! What Is The Usefulness Of Eve To Adam? (See This) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 8:30pm On Jan 10, 2022
KingDash:
you're wahala too much.. come lemme give you some dick.
You get at all?cos I no dey like 3sec kids wey Sabi make mouth online.. grin
Re: LET’S TALK!! What Is The Usefulness Of Eve To Adam? (See This) by KingDash: 8:31pm On Jan 10, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

You get at all?cos I no dey like 3sec kids wey Sabi make mouth online.. grin
lol..
Re: LET’S TALK!! What Is The Usefulness Of Eve To Adam? (See This) by ParpahSeventy: 11:58am On Jan 11, 2022
advanceDNA:

This is not red pill.... redpillers don’t feel they don’t need women in their lives... they just don’t let women control or use them...

this pill is black pill...very black...
That's funny
Re: LET’S TALK!! What Is The Usefulness Of Eve To Adam? (See This) by shantti(m): 8:50pm On Jan 11, 2022
Black pill is the new goal, all hail black pillers. Red pillers and simps disgust me (spits!!!!). They should upgrade to black pill

(1) (Reply)

This is the book you need for your business to grow in 2022 / The Tinder Swindler Would Not Be Able To Scam Nigerian Women (photos) / Why Remove the Wedding Ring And Commit With Another Man?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.