Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,488 members, 7,819,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:55 PM

This Wh0r£ Has Just Taken ENTITLEMENT MENTALITY To The Next Level!! (Photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Wh0r£ Has Just Taken ENTITLEMENT MENTALITY To The Next Level!! (Photos) (4960 Views)

MEN!! If A Woman Ever Says This Rubbish About Herself, SHE IS A WH0R£!! (Photos) / When you come across any Lady With the Entitlement Mentality, tell her this. / Lady Chronicles How A DM She Read, Took Her To The Next Level (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Wh0r£ Has Just Taken ENTITLEMENT MENTALITY To The Next Level!! (Photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 9:51am On Jan 11, 2022
ENTITLEMENT MENTALITY is undoubtedly one of the biggest red flags men should watch out for when sorting for women in today's world!! You could literally be thrown under a speeding train and she would just stand there watching your head get crushed as far as she has gotten what she wanted from you!! MEN NEED TO WAKE UP!!

How can a random biittch come up and start making demands simply because she has a hole in between her legs? It doesn't really even matter if you can afford her demands or not, the question you should ask yourself is DOES SHE HAVE THE RIGHT TO ASK FOR WHAT YOU OWN

You are a man! Learn to be rigid, learn to accumulate your self worth, teach biittches to respect you, you deserve the very best before you can think of investing your resources in her, learn to give at your own pace, never lease what you own simply because she's asking for it DAMMMNNN!!!

Read this conversation between this man and some random idi0t he met on a dating app, process all her rubbish and conclude!

Still Typing...

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: This Wh0r£ Has Just Taken ENTITLEMENT MENTALITY To The Next Level!! (Photos) by Godada(m): 9:52am On Jan 11, 2022

Bro, I like your energy.

Keep it burning.

17 Likes

Re: This Wh0r£ Has Just Taken ENTITLEMENT MENTALITY To The Next Level!! (Photos) by Wawelexy(m): 9:53am On Jan 11, 2022
Which kain fone u use screenshot this chat? Can see what u uploaded...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Wh0r£ Has Just Taken ENTITLEMENT MENTALITY To The Next Level!! (Photos) by gistray: 9:55am On Jan 11, 2022
The chat is over 10 years old.

That's a Java phone

11 Likes

Re: This Wh0r£ Has Just Taken ENTITLEMENT MENTALITY To The Next Level!! (Photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 10:03am On Jan 11, 2022
Apparently, the chat screenshots were first shared by the lady on her facebook page to taunt the man with her fellow thotts, saving the man the stress of having to make screenshots all over again. So he just downloaded them out her posts and shared it in a MGTOW facebook group.

I would love men reading this to pay close attention to the rubbish she was typing in defence of her lazy asss.
Understand that when she mentioned CHILD SUPPORT, it meant that she is single mother of only God knows how many children.
Understand the fact that she is broke to the point of not even being able to pay a single bill at her age.
Finally, understand that if that man was a simp, he would have died before his time because he would have accepted her trash like that! undecided
Stay Woke.

TRP IS GOLDEN!!

Check My Signature Below, There's A Big Offer In It For Nigerians!! (Courtesy Of Jikky Surveys; The Company TheGidRedpiller Is Currently An Ambassador For.)

4 Likes

Re: This Wh0r£ Has Just Taken ENTITLEMENT MENTALITY To The Next Level!! (Photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 10:43am On Jan 11, 2022
Wawelexy:
Which kain fone u use screenshot this chat? Can see what u uploaded...
Photos updated.
Re: This Wh0r£ Has Just Taken ENTITLEMENT MENTALITY To The Next Level!! (Photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 10:44am On Jan 11, 2022
gistray:
The chat is over 10 years old.
That's a Java phone
Photos updated.

3 Likes

Re: This Wh0r£ Has Just Taken ENTITLEMENT MENTALITY To The Next Level!! (Photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 10:55am On Jan 11, 2022
Godada:

Bro, I like your energy.
Keep it burning.
TRP IS GOLDEN!!

3 Likes

Re: This Wh0r£ Has Just Taken ENTITLEMENT MENTALITY To The Next Level!! (Photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 11:03am On Jan 11, 2022
I apologise for the initial set of photos uploaded.

1 Like

Re: This Wh0r£ Has Just Taken ENTITLEMENT MENTALITY To The Next Level!! (Photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 11:06am On Jan 11, 2022
The Moment She Starts Demanding, WATCH IT!

5 Likes

Re: This Wh0r£ Has Just Taken ENTITLEMENT MENTALITY To The Next Level!! (Photos) by dopedealer(m): 12:21pm On Jan 11, 2022
I have an experience to share brb pls
Re: This Wh0r£ Has Just Taken ENTITLEMENT MENTALITY To The Next Level!! (Photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 1:08pm On Jan 11, 2022
dopedealer:
I have an experience to share brb pls
We are here for you.
Re: This Wh0r£ Has Just Taken ENTITLEMENT MENTALITY To The Next Level!! (Photos) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 1:16pm On Jan 11, 2022
Keep decieving you and your wannabe redpillers well..I like how brainless they are to quickly believe anything you say..
Wannabe redpillers start displaying your brainlessness on here I can't wait..
Una go cry tire for women matter oo.. grin grin
Re: This Wh0r£ Has Just Taken ENTITLEMENT MENTALITY To The Next Level!! (Photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 1:18pm On Jan 11, 2022
Women Want You To Drop In Everything You Have But They Don't Want To Invest Anything Of Their Own, That Is Sheer Hypocrisy, DO NOT SUCUMB TO THAT!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Wh0r£ Has Just Taken ENTITLEMENT MENTALITY To The Next Level!! (Photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 1:54pm On Jan 11, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Keep decieving you and your wannabe redpillers well..I like how brainless they are to quickly believe anything you say..
Wannabe redpillers start displaying your brainlessness on here I can't wait..
Una go cry tire for women matter oo.. grin grin
"Wannabe Redpillers" The only sophisticated american english spelling you know.

5 Likes

Re: This Wh0r£ Has Just Taken ENTITLEMENT MENTALITY To The Next Level!! (Photos) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 1:55pm On Jan 11, 2022
TheGidRedpiller:
Yeah cos that's what qualify your lack of intelligence.. grin grin

1 Like

Re: This Wh0r£ Has Just Taken ENTITLEMENT MENTALITY To The Next Level!! (Photos) by Jeremani: 2:39pm On Jan 11, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Yeah cos that's what qualify your lack of intelligence.. grin grin
Defender of the virginal
May u live long

3 Likes

Re: This Wh0r£ Has Just Taken ENTITLEMENT MENTALITY To The Next Level!! (Photos) by nerdfrost(m): 2:41pm On Jan 11, 2022
angry grin see person wey no get money dey call another person broke
Re: This Wh0r£ Has Just Taken ENTITLEMENT MENTALITY To The Next Level!! (Photos) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 2:44pm On Jan 11, 2022
Jeremani:

Defender of the virginal
May u live long
Thanks son..you are welcome to my kingdom..get ready for unending rule grin..
Re: This Wh0r£ Has Just Taken ENTITLEMENT MENTALITY To The Next Level!! (Photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 2:52pm On Jan 11, 2022
nerdfrost:
angry grin see person wey no get money dey call another person broke
Funny right?
Re: This Wh0r£ Has Just Taken ENTITLEMENT MENTALITY To The Next Level!! (Photos) by Jeremani: 3:00pm On Jan 11, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

u have poor iq

9 Likes

Re: This Wh0r£ Has Just Taken ENTITLEMENT MENTALITY To The Next Level!! (Photos) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 3:03pm On Jan 11, 2022
Jeremani:
u have poor iq
Just like your leader up there.. grin grin
You go cry tire oo.. grin grin
Re: This Wh0r£ Has Just Taken ENTITLEMENT MENTALITY To The Next Level!! (Photos) by Boomboost(m): 3:04pm On Jan 11, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

You're enjoying the trolling cool

Why FERNANDEZ? I understand you're female.

¿Hablás español?
Re: This Wh0r£ Has Just Taken ENTITLEMENT MENTALITY To The Next Level!! (Photos) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 3:05pm On Jan 11, 2022
Boomboost:

You're enjoying the trolling cool

Why FERNANDEZ? I understand you're female.
I ain't trolling baby boy I am only resetting all wannabe redpillers head..
As for the bolded keep asking.. grin grin
Re: This Wh0r£ Has Just Taken ENTITLEMENT MENTALITY To The Next Level!! (Photos) by FirmTR(m): 3:12pm On Jan 11, 2022
Nice one there, TheGidRedpiller

1 Like

Re: This Wh0r£ Has Just Taken ENTITLEMENT MENTALITY To The Next Level!! (Photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 3:20pm On Jan 11, 2022
FirmTR:
Nice one there, TheGidRedpiller
TRP IS GOLDEN!!

2 Likes

Re: This Wh0r£ Has Just Taken ENTITLEMENT MENTALITY To The Next Level!! (Photos) by Gadafii: 3:39pm On Jan 11, 2022
look at that broke thot, lazy mother of many kids from different niggars wants to be taken care of for doing nothing other than opening her slacked over used pudendo cheesy

1 Like

Re: This Wh0r£ Has Just Taken ENTITLEMENT MENTALITY To The Next Level!! (Photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 3:52pm On Jan 11, 2022
Gadafii:
look at that broke thot, lazy mother of many kids from different niggars wants to be taken care of for doing nothing other than opening her slacked over used pudendo cheesy
She said she's a woman and she is supposed to be taken care of grin

1 Like

Re: This Wh0r£ Has Just Taken ENTITLEMENT MENTALITY To The Next Level!! (Photos) by Alusiizizi(m): 4:31pm On Jan 11, 2022
TheGidRedpiller:
Remember, FERNANDEZISBACK=iyaebe. Confused bitches are not worthy to receive response, except maybe occasional insult and venom.
Re: This Wh0r£ Has Just Taken ENTITLEMENT MENTALITY To The Next Level!! (Photos) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 4:31pm On Jan 11, 2022
Alusiizizi:

[s]Remember, FERNANDEZISBACK=iyaebe. Confused bitches are not worthy to receive response, except maybe occasional insult and venom.[/s]
grin grin
Re: This Wh0r£ Has Just Taken ENTITLEMENT MENTALITY To The Next Level!! (Photos) by Nobody: 4:38pm On Jan 11, 2022
You can imagine her guts.
That's how most of today's girls thinks
Thanks to Simps and Dafts

The other day my pregnant neighbor's wife saw me returning, before I reach ma doormot she don jejely gather the dirt

I am very serious and mean
And I enjoy the reward that comes with it.
Everybody go give u ur way
Re: This Wh0r£ Has Just Taken ENTITLEMENT MENTALITY To The Next Level!! (Photos) by luwiizy(m): 4:41pm On Jan 11, 2022
Jeremani:
u have poor iq
. I swear that bitch need two BBC for proper brain resetting...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Marry One Out Of The Two Or Go To Jail (ladies) / When Did You Have Your First Heart Break / This Is What Love Looks Like(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.