Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,149 members, 7,818,453 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:12 PM

When Did You Have Your First Heart Break - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When Did You Have Your First Heart Break (4960 Views)

After Series Of Heart Break, I Am Confused / For guys: Have you ever shed tears over a heart break? / My First Heart-break Experience. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Did You Have Your First Heart Break by jayzon: 5:14pm On Sep 03, 2015
remember mine........ was still in sec school den luved dz gurl lik crazy..... we dated buh she just got tired ov d relationship n called a quit........was in boarding school den...... couldn't sleep dat nyt.....anything i tried readin all i could see was her face..... buh got over it a week leta.........hv heard n witnessed pipo tryna kill em self or do sumtin crazy just because of heart break dey had.........now when did u have yours n what was your reaction afterwards
Re: When Did You Have Your First Heart Break by lordtosan(m): 5:16pm On Sep 03, 2015
2005, when i started supporting Arsenal. And the heart break continued till there was nothing in my heart to break. My experience in the hand of that club was unforgetably painful.
embarassed

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Did You Have Your First Heart Break by themonk(m): 5:20pm On Sep 03, 2015
a long time ago,
i slept with her frnd the next day.
Re: When Did You Have Your First Heart Break by Shebarh(f): 5:23pm On Sep 03, 2015
Ah was in ss1 when ah had my first heart break...
Re: When Did You Have Your First Heart Break by agarawu23(m): 5:24pm On Sep 03, 2015
jayzon:
remember mine........ was still in sec school den luved dz gurl lik crazy..... we dated buh she just got tired ov d relationship n called a quit........was in boarding school den...... couldn't sleep dat nyt.....anything i tried readin all i could see was her face..... buh got over it a week leta.........hv heard n witnessed pipo tryna kill em self or do sumtin crazy just because of heart break dey had.........now when did u have yours n what was your reaction afterwards
well, mine was in boarding school too. RIP to the Lady cos she is dead now.

This lady taught me a lesson I didnt forget though my eyes never open then sha! She broke my heart cos I was foolishly in love with her while she was Fvcking the son of our hostel master.

my friend caught her hands down fvcking my senior in the prep class when everybody was asleep, he came to wake me up to come and see for myself. I was betrayed and fooled sad a lady that told me we shouldn't have sex cos she was a virgin.

I couldn't sleep and eat, I pretended to be sick just to avoid going to school so that I could be able to get myself. She broke my heart, but she tot me how to be wise and smart which has been working for me nowwink

I was in jss3 then

4 Likes

Re: When Did You Have Your First Heart Break by iamkingzlee(m): 5:40pm On Sep 03, 2015
agarawu23:
well, mine was in boarding school too. RIP to the Lady cos she is dead now.

This lady taught me a lesson I didnt forget though my eyes never open then sha! She broke my heart cos I was foolishly in love with her while she was Fvcking the son of our hostel master.

my friend caught her hands down fvcking my senior in the prep class when everybody was asleep, he came to wake me up to come and see for myself. I was betrayed and fooled sad a lady that told me we shouldn't have sex cos she was a virgin.

I couldn't sleep and eat, I pretended to be sick just to avoid going to school so that I could be able to get myself. She broke my heart, but she tot me how to be wise and smart which has been working for me nowwink

I was in jss3 then
shocked hostel masters son!! a federal school right?
Re: When Did You Have Your First Heart Break by agarawu23(m): 5:43pm On Sep 03, 2015
iamkingzlee:
shocked hostel masters son!! a federal school right?
no sir! Our school wasnt the same with our hostel. Our hostel was owned by an individual not the school. Since we live far from the school, the hostel was our only choice wink

1 Like

Re: When Did You Have Your First Heart Break by jayzon: 6:53pm On Sep 03, 2015
lordtosan:
2005, when i started supporting Arsenal. And the heart break continued till there was nothing in my heart to break. My experience in the hand of that club was unforgetably painful.
embarassed
lol.......dude uv gat sum serious issues
Re: When Did You Have Your First Heart Break by Starships4u(m): 6:59pm On Sep 03, 2015
The day daddy drove me with a cute ARMADA JEEP back from school only to tell me it was his friends'

1 Like

Re: When Did You Have Your First Heart Break by alaricsaltzman: 7:30pm On Sep 03, 2015
Never been heartbroken cool cool

Oh! I remember. I've had two epic heartbreaks... Both Chelsea related.

When Nicolas anelka lost his penalty kick and manu won the UCL. That was in May 2008. Also lost my phone that day

Second one was when andreas iniesta scored a die minute goal after we were denied numerous penalty claims. That was May 2009.

I just decided not to attach my self too much to football ever since then.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Did You Have Your First Heart Break by Mznaett: 7:35pm On Sep 03, 2015
Mine also happened in boarding schoolsad
Worst enough was that this sh!t happened during our extension class when we were preparing for our waec (ss3 things) Believe me if not for my exam I'd have taken my life in fact I lost my sense of reasoning for more than a month. I just hate to remember those times cuz (-) was all I had apart from my family members osad
Re: When Did You Have Your First Heart Break by jayzon: 8:42pm On Sep 03, 2015
Mznaett:
Worst enough was that this sh!t happened during our extension class when we were preparing for our waec (ss3 things) Believe me if not for my exam I'd have taken my life in fact I lost my sense of reasoning for more than a month. I just hate to remember those times cuz (-) was all I had apart from my family members osad
wooow......epic
Re: When Did You Have Your First Heart Break by Melahou(m): 8:48pm On Sep 03, 2015
Lion's heart...

it's unshakable,unbreakable,un...
Re: When Did You Have Your First Heart Break by fnep2smooth(m): 9:17pm On Sep 03, 2015
When I was 7years old

::
UCHE took her from me.
Oh Cynthia.....
( I just hear one small crack for my heart )
That's when I give up on love
Re: When Did You Have Your First Heart Break by missmary(f): 9:31pm On Sep 03, 2015
When my dad chose my sister over me to travel

If its love... when I gave up the guy i loved for my Bestfrnd and she said she didnt send me after crying her eyes out over the guy... their breakup series sha i still brought them together... I was a pretty good matchmaker but i just cudnt get my own match.

2 Likes

Re: When Did You Have Your First Heart Break by alaricsaltzman: 6:08am On Sep 04, 2015
Mznaett:
What exactly happened?
Re: When Did You Have Your First Heart Break by Mznaett: 9:54am On Sep 04, 2015
alaricsaltzman:
What exactly happened?

My dear,,it's a long story believe mesad
Re: When Did You Have Your First Heart Break by Nobody: 9:56am On Sep 04, 2015
my heartbrk was wen my skul refused to mobilise me for Nysc this year after graduating October last year.....it still hurts.
Re: When Did You Have Your First Heart Break by Johnnoah1st: 10:39am On Sep 04, 2015
jayzon:
aint gat time 4 shiit, d only day am heartbroken was when arsenal was beaten 8-2 by manchester unitED
Re: When Did You Have Your First Heart Break by Nobody: 11:09am On Sep 04, 2015
Smh.

Heartbreak....?

One thing i have never been able to forget. It turned me to whom i am tday.
Re: When Did You Have Your First Heart Break by alaricsaltzman: 11:33am On Sep 04, 2015
Mznaett:

My dear,,it's a long story believe mesad
hmmmm....pele. But I will like to hear it over a cup of coffee tho wink wink
Re: When Did You Have Your First Heart Break by stinggy(m): 12:18pm On Sep 04, 2015
missbronze:
Smh.

Heartbreak....?

One thing i have never been able to forget. It turned me to whom i am tday.
Who are you today pls? embarassed

1 Like

Re: When Did You Have Your First Heart Break by Nobody: 1:14pm On Sep 04, 2015
stinggy:
Who are you today pls? embarassed
Gerreahia.

1 Like

Re: When Did You Have Your First Heart Break by hrykanu231(m): 1:37pm On Sep 04, 2015
Loved this girl in ma undergraduate days like mad. When I had a fracture in ma leg she thought I won't walk again, a day to my supposed surgery she broke up with me.
I openly told my mum that if she had two sons I wld have taken my life(i almost took hers with dat statement, her BP rose). Fast forward after a year and 3months sidelined, I was back on my feets without any aid.
That phase was traumatic...I mean it was silly. can't love that way anymore. No not again

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Did You Have Your First Heart Break by pweedyuz(f): 2:11pm On Sep 04, 2015
merikims:
my heartbrk was wen my skul refused to mobilise me for Nysc this year after graduating October last year.....it still hurts.
Same here Bae
Re: When Did You Have Your First Heart Break by Nobody: 2:59pm On Sep 04, 2015
pweedyuz:
Same here Bae
eyah wat skul dear
Re: When Did You Have Your First Heart Break by Nobody: 3:02pm On Sep 04, 2015
far back 2010
Re: When Did You Have Your First Heart Break by onemorepls(m): 3:14pm On Sep 04, 2015
alaricsaltzman:

When Nicolas anelka lost his penalty kick and manu won the UCL. That was in May 2008. Also lost my phone that day

Second one was when andreas iniesta scored a die minute goal after we were denied numerous penalty claims. That was May 2009.

grin
alaricsaltzman:

that makes us same
Re: When Did You Have Your First Heart Break by Nobody: 3:44pm On Sep 04, 2015
It was a year after I finished my secondary school, she said we can't continue the relationship because of the difference in both parents religion.

I cried for days and it was during the new year ceremony. I missed all the New year merriments, as I was moody for days. She spolt the festive period for me.

1 Like

Re: When Did You Have Your First Heart Break by alaricsaltzman: 6:31pm On Sep 04, 2015
Neyoor:
It was a year after I finished my secondary school, she said we can't continue the relationship because of the difference in both parents religion.

I cried for days and it was during the new year ceremony. I missed all the New year merriments, as I was moody for days. She spolt the festive period for me.
Eyha! Pele. This is one thing I'm yet to experiemce. A heartbreak by a woman. With the way I love, unto sure I will ever experience such!
Re: When Did You Have Your First Heart Break by alaricsaltzman: 6:31pm On Sep 04, 2015
onemorepls:
;Dthat makes us same
It wasn't funny bro
Re: When Did You Have Your First Heart Break by kimnicki(f): 6:40pm On Sep 04, 2015
me I'm OBIAKPOR ;Dme I'm OBIAKPOR

my heart doesn't get broken

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Naija Babe Forgets To Bleach Her Legs After Bleaching Body? / If Your Husband Does These 15 Things, He’s The BEST Husband Ever / Before Marriage He Told Me He Was A Car Dealer Nigerian Lady Crys Out(video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.