Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,405 members, 7,836,629 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:45 AM

Presidency: Kalu Said He Will Consider Contesting If APC Zones Ticket To SE - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Presidency: Kalu Said He Will Consider Contesting If APC Zones Ticket To SE (15291 Views)

Orji Kalu: Kwankwaso Will Emerge President Easily If APC Zones Ticket To South / Wike: I Will Withdraw From Presidential Race If PDP Zones Ticket To The North / APC Zones Presidency To South West, VP To North East - Tribune (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Presidency: Kalu Said He Will Consider Contesting If APC Zones Ticket To SE by Naijadaily: 10:50am On Jan 11, 2022
Ahead of the 2023 general elections, the Chief Whip of the Senate, Orji Kalu, says he will consider contesting for president if the All Progressives Congress (APC) zones its presidential ticket to the South-East region.

Kalu disclosed this to the News Agency of Nigeria on arrival at the Nnamdi Azikiwe International Airport, Abuja on Tuesday after Christmas and New Year break.

Before now, many pro-democracy groups have endorsed Kalu and expressed their readiness to see that he emerges as the flag bearer of the APC in the 2023 presidential election.

Also the presidential campaign posters of the former Abia State governor have been spotted in major cities in the country.

While commending the groups drumming support for him to vie for president in 2023, Kalu said they found him worthy to deliver good governance to the nation.

Read also: APC reconciliation committee visits Ogun, promises fairness

He also reacted to his posters flooding major cities in Nigeria and said he had not made up his mind to contest.

“I want to continue to thank people who are putting up my posters all over Nigeria, I have not made up my mind whether to vie for president or not.

“But if opportunity is given to the South-East, I will think again to see if there is room because the party has not said where they are zoning the president to.

“But I know the party will bring a president who will work for the unity of the country which is more important,’’ Kalu said.

https://businessday.ng/amp/politics/article/presidency-i-will-consider-contesting-if-apc-zones-ticket-to-south-east-orji-kalu/

3 Likes

Re: Presidency: Kalu Said He Will Consider Contesting If APC Zones Ticket To SE by Felabrity: 11:03am On Jan 11, 2022
This man should be in jail fgs

57 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Presidency: Kalu Said He Will Consider Contesting If APC Zones Ticket To SE by Ogbuefi2020: 11:09am On Jan 11, 2022
Keeping your card on a low key, let the noise makers finish first. Good strategy

59 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Presidency: Kalu Said He Will Consider Contesting If APC Zones Ticket To SE by dewaskillz: 11:11am On Jan 11, 2022
So just like this now Bola Tinubu will be our President. It is very obvious he has an insurmountable force.

42 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Presidency: Kalu Said He Will Consider Contesting If APC Zones Ticket To SE by dewaskillz: 11:12am On Jan 11, 2022
I am igbo but I had rather support Osibanjo than Kalu.

75 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Presidency: Kalu Said He Will Consider Contesting If APC Zones Ticket To SE by BigSarah(f): 11:12am On Jan 11, 2022
OUK 2023

INSHA ALLAH

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Presidency: Kalu Said He Will Consider Contesting If APC Zones Ticket To SE by helinues: 11:17am On Jan 11, 2022
Then you are not a serious contender for the position

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Presidency: Kalu Said He Will Consider Contesting If APC Zones Ticket To SE by Babaken(m): 11:18am On Jan 11, 2022
Mumu man.

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Presidency: Kalu Said He Will Consider Contesting If APC Zones Ticket To SE by Minime10(f): 11:24am On Jan 11, 2022
Naijadaily:
Ahead of the 2023 general elections, the Chief Whip of the Senate, Orji Kalu, says he will consider contesting for president if the All Progressives Congress (APC) zones its presidential ticket to the South-East region.

Kalu disclosed this to the News Agency of Nigeria on arrival at the Nnamdi Azikiwe International Airport, Abuja on Tuesday after Christmas and New Year break.

Before now, many pro-democracy groups have endorsed Kalu and expressed their readiness to see that he emerges as the flag bearer of the APC in the 2023 presidential election.

Also the presidential campaign posters of the former Abia State governor have been spotted in major cities in the country.

While commending the groups drumming support for him to vie for president in 2023, Kalu said they found him worthy to deliver good governance to the nation.

Read also: APC reconciliation committee visits Ogun, promises fairness

He also reacted to his posters flooding major cities in Nigeria and said he had not made up his mind to contest.

“I want to continue to thank people who are putting up my posters all over Nigeria, I have not made up my mind whether to vie for president or not.

“But if opportunity is given to the South-East, I will think again to see if there is room because the party has not said where they are zoning the president to.

“But I know the party will bring a president who will work for the unity of the country which is more important,’’ Kalu said.

https://businessday.ng/amp/politics/article/presidency-i-will-consider-contesting-if-apc-zones-ticket-to-south-east-orji-kalu/

This ones were roundly decieved by their slave masters, hence their decision to joined APC thinking they will be given the ticket to run, when the time comes.
Where is Dav Umahi I thought he was promised presidential ticket in APC, and now that Tinubu has showed up will Umahi still get the ticket

6 Likes

Re: Presidency: Kalu Said He Will Consider Contesting If APC Zones Ticket To SE by piggyyeasterner: 11:24am On Jan 11, 2022
parasite
they always want to eat where they did not sow
you expect me to stay under sun and vote for you? it cant work

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Presidency: Kalu Said He Will Consider Contesting If APC Zones Ticket To SE by Truthisunique3: 11:27am On Jan 11, 2022
dewaskillz:
So just like this now Bola Tinubu will be our President. It is very obvious he has an insurmountable force.
Be deceiving yourself

Apc publicity secretary

The APC is not a come-and-take party. He (tinubu) should consult even those contesting with him.

Have tilumbu consulted with orji kalu and yahaya hello yet?

8 Likes

Re: Presidency: Kalu Said He Will Consider Contesting If APC Zones Ticket To SE by ThatFairGuy1: 11:32am On Jan 11, 2022
Anything that has to do with those people's presidency should be push to JOKE SECTION.

Because Amala and ewedu skull miner, Almajiri, The Ijaw slaves and all Nigerian Muslim Terrorists are no ready to vote them.

So this guy here might be referring to #KUJE2023

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Presidency: Kalu Said He Will Consider Contesting If APC Zones Ticket To SE by BuhariAdvocate: 11:36am On Jan 11, 2022
I'm not blame you of course I blame the power to be.
Re: Presidency: Kalu Said He Will Consider Contesting If APC Zones Ticket To SE by tutudesz: 11:50am On Jan 11, 2022
Oga no wan lose the Senate ticket grin
The kuje landlord dey fear O!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Presidency: Kalu Said He Will Consider Contesting If APC Zones Ticket To SE by Emuforlife1: 11:50am On Jan 11, 2022
ThatFairGuy1:
Anything that has to do with those people's presidency should be push to JOKE SECTION.

Because Amala and ewedu skull miner, Almajiri, The Ijaw slaves and all Nigerian Muslim Terrorists are no ready to vote them.

So this guy here might be referring to #KUJE2023

Bros, stop na gringringrin

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Presidency: Kalu Said He Will Consider Contesting If APC Zones Ticket To SE by Risingblue008(m): 11:50am On Jan 11, 2022
Fool
That's what he is

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Presidency: Kalu Said He Will Consider Contesting If APC Zones Ticket To SE by Finquas: 11:51am On Jan 11, 2022
Is that why he's advising the APC to postpone convention!! Lol

3 Likes

Re: Presidency: Kalu Said He Will Consider Contesting If APC Zones Ticket To SE by abobote: 11:51am On Jan 11, 2022
Kalu is the worst of all the contestants, even as Igbo man, I would rather vote Tinubu than this visionless exconvict

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Presidency: Kalu Said He Will Consider Contesting If APC Zones Ticket To SE by slimghost(m): 11:51am On Jan 11, 2022
Someone that should be in a jail. Anyway, the standard has been dropped. If Tinubu can contest, any other person of questionable character can.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Presidency: Kalu Said He Will Consider Contesting If APC Zones Ticket To SE by Nobody: 11:52am On Jan 11, 2022
Lol..

See the loser ibo wants to use to bench Tinubu. This Kalu was 8 years in power as the gov of Abia the time Tinubu was the gov of Lagos. Where is Abia today? The whole of the GDP of all states in SE is not up to that of Lagos. Combine all and Lagos has enough left that can cover two more Abias? Lol. Look at this loser.

Let me tell you all. I know what Jagaban told him the last time he visited him. He told him to go relax. And yes, Orji needs to relax. What is it that he can say to make us pick him over Tinubu or Yemi Osinbajo. That he out performed Tinubu as a gov? Useless man even relegated himself to chief "weep" of the senate. Person wey no fit win senate seat.

And what baffles me is that these Abia people and the rest ibos that this man wounded are fronting him again. We are not stu.pid. If ibos are born stu.pid, we are not.

Next news...a beg. This is not a news as far as I am concerned. Next!!!

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Presidency: Kalu Said He Will Consider Contesting If APC Zones Ticket To SE by HajiMT: 11:52am On Jan 11, 2022
Baba don japa

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Presidency: Kalu Said He Will Consider Contesting If APC Zones Ticket To SE by Ajehkpako4naija(m): 11:53am On Jan 11, 2022
Re: Presidency: Kalu Said He Will Consider Contesting If APC Zones Ticket To SE by NaijaRoyalty(m): 11:53am On Jan 11, 2022
The next president is not Tinubu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Presidency: Kalu Said He Will Consider Contesting If APC Zones Ticket To SE by DigitalyYours: 11:53am On Jan 11, 2022
Hmmm
Re: Presidency: Kalu Said He Will Consider Contesting If APC Zones Ticket To SE by Cholls(m): 11:53am On Jan 11, 2022
BigSarah:
OUK 2023

INSHA ALLAH

5 Likes

Re: Presidency: Kalu Said He Will Consider Contesting If APC Zones Ticket To SE by gregorio52: 11:53am On Jan 11, 2022
Well done sir

1 Like

Re: Presidency: Kalu Said He Will Consider Contesting If APC Zones Ticket To SE by BrickDevo: 11:53am On Jan 11, 2022
A decorated criminal, slaves in Apc
Still in the business of providing affordable housing

3 Likes

Re: Presidency: Kalu Said He Will Consider Contesting If APC Zones Ticket To SE by abobote: 11:53am On Jan 11, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:
The next president is not Tinubu
This is Nigeria

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Emmanuel Osodeke: FG Should Have Used $23m Abacha Loot To Meet ASUU's Demands / ACF Denies Endorsing Atiku / Imo Police Releases Statement On Deployment Of Officers, Soldiers To Owerri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.