Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,526 members, 7,861,526 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 01:53 PM

Presidency: Kalu Said He Will Consider Contesting If APC Zones Ticket To SE - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Presidency: Kalu Said He Will Consider Contesting If APC Zones Ticket To SE (15322 Views)

Orji Kalu: Kwankwaso Will Emerge President Easily If APC Zones Ticket To South / Wike: I Will Withdraw From Presidential Race If PDP Zones Ticket To The North / APC Zones Presidency To South West, VP To North East - Tribune (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Presidency: Kalu Said He Will Consider Contesting If APC Zones Ticket To SE by Wiifesnatcher(m): 3:58pm On Jan 11, 2022
Ogbuefi2020:
Keeping your card on a low key, let the noise makers finish first. Good strategy

which card? card that couldn't give him DSP and senate leader? Igbo love to deceived themselves a lot

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Presidency: Kalu Said He Will Consider Contesting If APC Zones Ticket To SE by Tareq1105: 4:06pm On Jan 11, 2022
Ogbuefi2020:
Keeping your card on a low key, let the noise makers finish first. Good strategy

Which good strategy?

You must be a baby in politics.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Presidency: Kalu Said He Will Consider Contesting If APC Zones Ticket To SE by Tareq1105: 4:09pm On Jan 11, 2022
Wiifesnatcher:

which card? card that couldn't give him DSP and senate leader? Igbo love to deceived themselves a lot

Was it not when he was threatening suicide that the APC leadership wrote that he should be given Majority Whip?
Re: Presidency: Kalu Said He Will Consider Contesting If APC Zones Ticket To SE by Ugonna62: 4:46pm On Jan 11, 2022
Minime10:

This ones were roundly decieved by their slave masters, hence their decision to joined APC thinking they will be given the ticket to run, when the time comes.
Where is Dav Umahi I thought he was promised presidential ticket in APC, and now that Tinubu has showed up will Umahi still get the ticket
no mind the idiots,.
Re: Presidency: Kalu Said He Will Consider Contesting If APC Zones Ticket To SE by Stanleyville(m): 4:46pm On Jan 11, 2022
Portable sef go soon declare intention to run...

Re: Presidency: Kalu Said He Will Consider Contesting If APC Zones Ticket To SE by Tareq1105: 4:52pm On Jan 11, 2022
Felabrity:
This man should be in jail fgs

See my brother from the south east, he wants the presidency to be zoned to South Yeast or Abia state before he would come out.

He should keep waiting o.

Unserious fellow, na only mouth he get.

Waiting for zoning to Abia North / his local government/Ward before he would contest.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Presidency: Kalu Said He Will Consider Contesting If APC Zones Ticket To SE by Keegan: 4:57pm On Jan 11, 2022
BBright1:

He is a looter of public fund and I know him well

I know him so well.
Re: Presidency: Kalu Said He Will Consider Contesting If APC Zones Ticket To SE by Keegan: 4:59pm On Jan 11, 2022
Tareq1105:

See my brother from the south east, he wants the presidency to be zoned to South Yeast or Abia state before he would come out.

He should keep waiting o.

Unserious fellow, na only mouth he get.

Waiting for zoning to Abia North / his local government/Ward before he would contest.

Quite not serious, he doesn't want to take the risk and he wants to lead a country like Nigeria. No risk no gain.
Re: Presidency: Kalu Said He Will Consider Contesting If APC Zones Ticket To SE by ThatFairGuy1: 5:29pm On Jan 11, 2022
CHESTBEATING COWARDS
DMerciful:
Don't worry, you'll know why Igbos are feared since 1950s. History will surely repeat itself!

Re: Presidency: Kalu Said He Will Consider Contesting If APC Zones Ticket To SE by JohnFGbegile(m): 7:57pm On Jan 11, 2022
grin
Re: Presidency: Kalu Said He Will Consider Contesting If APC Zones Ticket To SE by sirp9898(m): 10:28pm On Jan 11, 2022
Ogbuefi2020:
Who tell you say na ur pvc way dey do the voting.
Use your head and tell you self the truth.
Re: Presidency: Kalu Said He Will Consider Contesting If APC Zones Ticket To SE by CaptBabosa: 6:05am On Jan 12, 2022
The grand move will be for APC to zone presidency to southeast.. And bury PDP finally..
Re: Presidency: Kalu Said He Will Consider Contesting If APC Zones Ticket To SE by Dapson73(m): 6:16am On Jan 12, 2022
Truthisunique3:
Be deceiving yourself

Apc publicity secretary

The APC is not a come-and-take party. He (tinubu) should consult even those contesting with him.

Have tilumbu consulted with orji kalu and yahaya hello yet?

So you think you are in best position to advise Tinubu politically ?
When BAT gets to that bridge,he would cross it seamlessly.
The master strategist is not sleeping, he's working day and night.
May God grants his efforts positively. I stand with BAT.
Re: Presidency: Kalu Said He Will Consider Contesting If APC Zones Ticket To SE by Truthisunique3: 8:00am On Jan 12, 2022
Dapson73:

So you think you are in best position to advise Tinubu politically ?
When BAT gets to that bridge,he would cross it seamlessly.
The master strategist is not sleeping, he's working day and night.
May God grants his efforts positively. I stand with BAT.
e no even know the road to the bridge sef

Convention date he doesn't know, party register he doesn't have, buhari support e no get

He is an orphan
Re: Presidency: Kalu Said He Will Consider Contesting If APC Zones Ticket To SE by Dapson73(m): 8:52am On Jan 12, 2022
Truthisunique3:
e no even know the road to the bridge sef

Convention date he doesn't know, party register he doesn't have, buhari support e no get

He is an orphan

Does Gov Dave Umahi, Yayah Bello, Orji Uzor Kalu and the likes know the convention date ?
I know you are a political professional on nairaland only.
Go and ask Jonathan and Atiku, they will tell you the stuff Tinubu is made politically .

On his madate I stand.
Re: Presidency: Kalu Said He Will Consider Contesting If APC Zones Ticket To SE by Truthisunique3: 9:01am On Jan 12, 2022
Dapson73:

Does Gov Dave Umahi, Yayah Bello, Orji Uzor Kalu and the likes know the convention date ?
I know you are a political professional on nairaland only.
Go and ask Jonathan and Atiku, they will tell you the stuff Tinubu is made politically .

On his madate I stand.
yes those names don't know convention date, they are only contesting with hope that they are buhari candidate

Listen to umuahi

“If it pleases God, He will input me in the heart of President Muhammadu Buhari and I will become that favoured candidate

Osinbajo too says he is waiting on buhari to give him go ahead before contesting, all na mind games to be the Buhari candidate

If you aren't buhari candidate, you just wasting your time like timubu
Re: Presidency: Kalu Said He Will Consider Contesting If APC Zones Ticket To SE by Uchesis247: 7:04pm On Jan 12, 2022
PeaceJoyLove:

but but but.... plenty ibos women molesters in market plenty Lagos. undecided

Agbero is bad, but it is not an excuse for you to not bring on board a reasonable candidate. Go and bring better one and stay in APC to compete..mind you...I am not even interested in the APC party or even politics in general in naija..
What is this one even saying? which one be ibos women molesters

If u have nothing to say just shut the hell up
Re: Presidency: Kalu Said He Will Consider Contesting If APC Zones Ticket To SE by Nobody: 11:38pm On Jan 12, 2022
Uchesis247:

What is this one even saying? which one be ibos women molesters

If u have nothing to say just shut the hell up
Lol. You better go to Alaba, Yaba market and go talk to your idiotass brothers. Any girl who wants to buy in the market, na so dem go dey press the butt and breasts of the girl. Now, your eyes dey clear. The yorubas only left you there cos of wahala issue. We all in Lagos see everything. And the way you always defend your molesters brothers. They say Lagos is full of agbero, is that not better than you wereys molesting ladies in the markets. That lagoon in Lagos dem go still drop all of you who no get common sense especially you. Yes you that lack common sense..
Re: Presidency: Kalu Said He Will Consider Contesting If APC Zones Ticket To SE by Uchesis247: 9:01pm On Jan 13, 2022
PeaceJoyLove:

Lol. You better go to Alaba, Yaba market and go talk to your idiotass brothers. Any girl who wants to buy in the market, na so dem go dey press the butt and breasts of the girl. Now, your eyes dey clear. The yorubas only left you there cos of wahala issue. We all in Lagos see everything. And the way you always defend your molesters brothers. They say Lagos is full of agbero, is that not better than you wereys molesting ladies in the markets. That lagoon in Lagos dem go still drop all of you who no get common sense especially you. Yes you that lack common sense..
Na your unborn generation dem go dump inside lagoon. Stupid human being like you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Foreign Reserves Shed $5.09bn In Four Months / Some Nigerians Sabotaging Okonjo-Iweala's WTO Campaign – Paul Nwabuikwu / Mining: Adegbite Discloses Launch Of Made In Nigeria Barite

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.