Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,456 members, 7,861,318 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 09:34 AM

Presidency: Kalu Said He Will Consider Contesting If APC Zones Ticket To SE - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Presidency: Kalu Said He Will Consider Contesting If APC Zones Ticket To SE (15321 Views)

Orji Kalu: Kwankwaso Will Emerge President Easily If APC Zones Ticket To South / Wike: I Will Withdraw From Presidential Race If PDP Zones Ticket To The North / APC Zones Presidency To South West, VP To North East - Tribune (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Presidency: Kalu Said He Will Consider Contesting If APC Zones Ticket To SE by Reality3080: 11:54am On Jan 11, 2022
A
Re: Presidency: Kalu Said He Will Consider Contesting If APC Zones Ticket To SE by NaijaRoyalty(m): 11:54am On Jan 11, 2022
abobote:

This is Nigeria
Be rest assured that the next president isn't Tinubu

2 Likes

Re: Presidency: Kalu Said He Will Consider Contesting If APC Zones Ticket To SE by IamRandy: 11:54am On Jan 11, 2022
A FAMILY of THIEF and A LOOTER that wrecked ABIA STATE in the past and even till today can't get our SUPPORT from the SE...

We know his HISTORY!

We are IGBOS, we don't support a candidate base on TRIBE but base on COMPETENCY and PAST
CLEAN RECORDS.

For now, we will support ONLY PETER OBI!!

1 Like

Re: Presidency: Kalu Said He Will Consider Contesting If APC Zones Ticket To SE by BabaO2: 11:56am On Jan 11, 2022
Ogbuefi2020:
Keeping your card on a low key, let the noise makers finish first. Good strategy
He has no party. He's a joinner looking for where pepper is red
Re: Presidency: Kalu Said He Will Consider Contesting If APC Zones Ticket To SE by Fiscus105(m): 11:57am On Jan 11, 2022
Reap where u re not invested?
Re: Presidency: Kalu Said He Will Consider Contesting If APC Zones Ticket To SE by gulfer: 11:57am On Jan 11, 2022
PDP, already conceded defeat in the 2023 presidential election grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Presidency: Kalu Said He Will Consider Contesting If APC Zones Ticket To SE by Maxymilliano(m): 11:59am On Jan 11, 2022
You are waiting for zoning before you run? You defeated yourself already even before the blast of the whistle

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Presidency: Kalu Said He Will Consider Contesting If APC Zones Ticket To SE by Omodua(m): 11:59am On Jan 11, 2022
Naijadaily:

https://businessday.ng/amp/politics/article/presidency-i-will-consider-contesting-if-apc-zones-ticket-to-south-east-orji-kalu/

Kalu is a failure. A mitigated disaster.
He ruled Abia for 8 yes and left it in a dilapidated state. His cousin, Theodore Kalu,took over and made it worse. He has no legacy to flaunt. Abia is one of the worst governed states in Nigeria. Corruption is rife and there's infrastructural decay. Charity must begin at home. He should go and sit down!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Presidency: Kalu Said He Will Consider Contesting If APC Zones Ticket To SE by jaxxy(m): 12:01pm On Jan 11, 2022
How do u drum support for Sm1 that has nothing to show despite being in power for year b4?? That’s how we drum support for failures.

Let us learn from Buhari and even Jonathan who were all clueless

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Presidency: Kalu Said He Will Consider Contesting If APC Zones Ticket To SE by Masterito(m): 12:03pm On Jan 11, 2022
There is nothing like this comment if yours in politics.
dewaskillz:
So just like this now Bola Tinubu will be our President. It is very obvious he has an insurmountable force.

2 Likes

Re: Presidency: Kalu Said He Will Consider Contesting If APC Zones Ticket To SE by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 12:03pm On Jan 11, 2022
grin

Comedy!

Same APC you call Fulani/Islamic party

Their are no greater fools than Nigerian jews

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Presidency: Kalu Said He Will Consider Contesting If APC Zones Ticket To SE by colestephan86: 12:05pm On Jan 11, 2022
dewaskillz:
So just like this now Bola Tinubu will be our President. It is very obvious he has an insurmountable force.
He built lots of friends and place them on strategic positions

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Presidency: Kalu Said He Will Consider Contesting If APC Zones Ticket To SE by elolove2729: 12:06pm On Jan 11, 2022
Kumasi The site is good for those who want Ghana girlfriend

Re: Presidency: Kalu Said He Will Consider Contesting If APC Zones Ticket To SE by omoharry(f): 12:06pm On Jan 11, 2022
If Aninih was to be alive, and manages stumbled into wealth and power. Nigeria would vote for him. We are a nation without any moral compass.
Re: Presidency: Kalu Said He Will Consider Contesting If APC Zones Ticket To SE by techmo(m): 12:07pm On Jan 11, 2022
Unserious Man
Re: Presidency: Kalu Said He Will Consider Contesting If APC Zones Ticket To SE by specialmati(m): 12:08pm On Jan 11, 2022
grin grin grin grin grin grin you see what am talking about this is another old thief
Re: Presidency: Kalu Said He Will Consider Contesting If APC Zones Ticket To SE by TimeTraveller: 12:09pm On Jan 11, 2022
Lol
Re: Presidency: Kalu Said He Will Consider Contesting If APC Zones Ticket To SE by Antoeni(m): 12:11pm On Jan 11, 2022
I Like That Word "IF"
Re: Presidency: Kalu Said He Will Consider Contesting If APC Zones Ticket To SE by Ofiadiegwu: 12:28pm On Jan 11, 2022
Naijadaily:

https://businessday.ng/amp/politics/article/presidency-i-will-consider-contesting-if-apc-zones-ticket-to-south-east-orji-kalu/

Sen. Orji Uzo Kalu has what Nigeria needs at this time both to unite and heal Nigeria as quickly as possible.
I mean Kalu has support in the North, West, South and of course East, and that's excellent.

As for those calling Kalu names, Northern proverb about politicians say:
"All garden eggs are yellowish in colour except the ones not exposed to sun yet"

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Presidency: Kalu Said He Will Consider Contesting If APC Zones Ticket To SE by Indispensable85(m): 12:28pm On Jan 11, 2022
This one don run...lol
Re: Presidency: Kalu Said He Will Consider Contesting If APC Zones Ticket To SE by Segedi9953: 12:33pm On Jan 11, 2022
Obroni I Just checked the site, massive SEO. Nice business idea from the founder
Re: Presidency: Kalu Said He Will Consider Contesting If APC Zones Ticket To SE by Nobody: 12:40pm On Jan 11, 2022
I don't understand Nigerians

Are we voting APC, PDP, Igbo or Yoruba, hausa or what??

We need someone intelligent abeg

Shameless pple

2 Likes

Re: Presidency: Kalu Said He Will Consider Contesting If APC Zones Ticket To SE by BBright1: 12:50pm On Jan 11, 2022
I can't vote this man
Re: Presidency: Kalu Said He Will Consider Contesting If APC Zones Ticket To SE by Blaqfellow: 12:51pm On Jan 11, 2022
dewaskillz:
I am igbo but I had rather support Osibanjo than Kalu.
so sorry for you
Re: Presidency: Kalu Said He Will Consider Contesting If APC Zones Ticket To SE by Blaqfellow: 12:52pm On Jan 11, 2022
BBright1:
I can't vote this man
because you don't know him
Re: Presidency: Kalu Said He Will Consider Contesting If APC Zones Ticket To SE by musicwriter(m): 12:53pm On Jan 11, 2022
Why declaring interest at all? Why not wait until APC coronate him as next president of Nigeria?

Your best bet would have been keeping your PPA strong even merging with APGA to create a force from the East. That would have given you a strong bargaining chip. You could've had the choice to bargain with North or South West to get what you want.

Unless you, Okorocha, Nnamani were running from EFCC, but if you're telling me honestly that you all were expecting to be handed over an Igbo presidency in 2023 by the Nigerian government, then I'll say you all are not even politicians but mad people.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Presidency: Kalu Said He Will Consider Contesting If APC Zones Ticket To SE by Blaqfellow: 12:53pm On Jan 11, 2022
Ofiadiegwu:

Sen. Orji Uzo Kalu has what Nigeria needs at this time both to unite and heal Nigeria as quickly as possible.
I mean Kalu has support in the North, West, South and of course East, and that's excellent.

As for those calling Kalu names, Northern proverb about politicians say:
"All garden eggs are yellowish in colour except the ones not exposed to sun yet"
thank you my brother

1 Like

Re: Presidency: Kalu Said He Will Consider Contesting If APC Zones Ticket To SE by BBright1: 12:53pm On Jan 11, 2022
SangoOlukosoOba:
grin

Comedy!

Same APC you call Fulani/Islamic party

Their are no greater fools than Nigerian jews

You must be the greatest of the fools
Re: Presidency: Kalu Said He Will Consider Contesting If APC Zones Ticket To SE by BBright1: 12:54pm On Jan 11, 2022
Blaqfellow:
because you don't know him
He is a looter of public fund and I know him well

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2015 Jonathan Rally: Enugu State Government Declares Thursday Work-free Day / Buhari in closed-Door meeting with North-East Governors, Service Chiefs / "PDP Frustrating Our Case At Rivers Election Tribunal" - APC

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.