Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,094 members, 7,863,830 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 07:18 AM

Presidency: Kalu Said He Will Consider Contesting If APC Zones Ticket To SE - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Presidency: Kalu Said He Will Consider Contesting If APC Zones Ticket To SE (15330 Views)

Orji Kalu: Kwankwaso Will Emerge President Easily If APC Zones Ticket To South / Wike: I Will Withdraw From Presidential Race If PDP Zones Ticket To The North / APC Zones Presidency To South West, VP To North East - Tribune (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Presidency: Kalu Said He Will Consider Contesting If APC Zones Ticket To SE by yomi531(m): 1:02pm On Jan 11, 2022
Star Boy Osinbajo 2023

2 Likes

Re: Presidency: Kalu Said He Will Consider Contesting If APC Zones Ticket To SE by techWriter3: 1:11pm On Jan 11, 2022
I dewan Nigerians but I got rather assistance Osibanjo than Kalu.
Re: Presidency: Kalu Said He Will Consider Contesting If APC Zones Ticket To SE by Neypopin: 1:12pm On Jan 11, 2022
He is till contemplating. A serious minded candidate should be waiting for zoning.

Nobody is stopping you sir
Re: Presidency: Kalu Said He Will Consider Contesting If APC Zones Ticket To SE by Goldentulip2: 1:24pm On Jan 11, 2022
Re: Presidency: Kalu Said He Will Consider Contesting If APC Zones Ticket To SE by BabaIbo: 1:26pm On Jan 11, 2022
Felabrity:
This man should be in jail fgs

But Tinubu is free to roam about abi?

Hypocrisy keel you dia.
Re: Presidency: Kalu Said He Will Consider Contesting If APC Zones Ticket To SE by chuksoyo21(m): 1:26pm On Jan 11, 2022
dewaskillz:
I am igbo but I had rather support Osibanjo than Kalu.
Same here.
Though, not a Pro-Nigeria but if Osibanjo contests, I will canvas for vote and as well vote for him...
Dude is a good man..
Re: Presidency: Kalu Said He Will Consider Contesting If APC Zones Ticket To SE by fregeneh(m): 1:33pm On Jan 11, 2022
Truthisunique3:
Be deceiving yourself

Apc publicity secretary

The APC is not a come-and-take party. He (tinubu) should consult even those contesting with him.

Have tilumbu consulted with orji kalu and yahaya hello yet?

Neither is tinubu a come and take politician.
Re: Presidency: Kalu Said He Will Consider Contesting If APC Zones Ticket To SE by BabaIbo: 1:33pm On Jan 11, 2022
OUK is Nigeria's next president come 2023.

OUK 2023.

I saw this earlier...

1 Like

Re: Presidency: Kalu Said He Will Consider Contesting If APC Zones Ticket To SE by duro4chang(m): 1:34pm On Jan 11, 2022
BigSarah:
OUK 2023

INSHA ALLAH
According to you all contenstants will win in 2023 insha allah?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Presidency: Kalu Said He Will Consider Contesting If APC Zones Ticket To SE by Localmann(m): 1:34pm On Jan 11, 2022
Joke of the day
Contact me for your gift cards redeem kindly check my signature
Re: Presidency: Kalu Said He Will Consider Contesting If APC Zones Ticket To SE by CoolAmbience(m): 1:38pm On Jan 11, 2022
dewaskillz:
So just like this now Bola Tinubu will be our President. It is very obvious he has an insurmountable force.

We just have a mass of people suffering from inferiority complex parading themselves as Igbo politicians.

Imagine, no one of them, with their tons of years in national politics, feels confident enough to be President.

This is the result of politics of self enrichment. Look at Tinubu and the people he helped to make....name them: Raji Fashola, Yemi Osinbajo, Lai Mohammed etc.

Orji Kalu should go to his 400-bedroom mansion in Bende and wait until the Presidency is zoned to the SE....onye ara!

We, Igbos, are laughable. In the whole of Igboland, it is Anyim and Moghalu that want to be President. Odiegwu!

1 Like

Re: Presidency: Kalu Said He Will Consider Contesting If APC Zones Ticket To SE by Uchesis247: 1:39pm On Jan 11, 2022
PeaceJoyLove:
Lol..

See the loser ibo wants to use to bench Tinubu. This Kalu was 8 years in power as the gov of Abia the time Tinubu was the gov of Lagos. Where is Abia today? The whole of the GDP of all states in SE is not up to that of Lagos. Combine all and Lagos has enough left that can cover two more Abias? Lol. Look at this loser.

Let me tell you all. I know what Jagaban told him the last time he visited him. He told him to go relax. And yes, Orji needs to relax. What is it that he can say to make us pick him over Tinubu or Yemi Osinbajo. That he out performed Tinubu as a gov? Useless man even relegated himself to chief "weep" of the senate. Person wey no fit win senate seat.

And what baffles me is that these Abia people and the rest ibos that this man wounded are fronting him again. We are not stu.pid. If ibos are born stu.pid, we are not.

Next news...a beg. This is not a news as far as I am concerned. Next!!!
but but but....there is still agberos in lagos
Re: Presidency: Kalu Said He Will Consider Contesting If APC Zones Ticket To SE by revolt(m): 1:46pm On Jan 11, 2022
Re: Presidency: Kalu Said He Will Consider Contesting If APC Zones Ticket To SE by Izuogu4Presdent: 2:12pm On Jan 11, 2022
Discover how to make 250k every 30 days through Affliate Marketing

https:///ehzazw
Re: Presidency: Kalu Said He Will Consider Contesting If APC Zones Ticket To SE by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 2:17pm On Jan 11, 2022
Minime10:

This ones were roundly decieved by their slave masters, hence their decision to joined APC thinking they will be given the ticket to run, when the time comes.
Where is Dav Umahi I thought he was promised presidential ticket in APC, and now that Tinubu has showed up will Umahi still get the ticket

And you that happen to have served PDP since 1999, what have they given you? Niger Bridge? lol…

Why not ask PDP to zone to South East? You can never dare try that, but but pointing fingers at APC

2 Likes

Re: Presidency: Kalu Said He Will Consider Contesting If APC Zones Ticket To SE by fredoooooo: 2:19pm On Jan 11, 2022
Apc no dey give SE Ticket oga
Re: Presidency: Kalu Said He Will Consider Contesting If APC Zones Ticket To SE by offiahvictor(m): 2:26pm On Jan 11, 2022
Truthisunique3:
Be deceiving yourself

Apc publicity secretary

The APC is not a come-and-take party. He (tinubu) should consult even those contesting with him.

Have tilumbu consulted with orji kalu and yahaya hello yet?
stop crying my friend. A lion will not reduce itself to a rat in the name of consultation. Think!
Re: Presidency: Kalu Said He Will Consider Contesting If APC Zones Ticket To SE by Nobody: 2:26pm On Jan 11, 2022
dewaskillz:
I am igbo but I had rather support Osibanjo than Kalu.
Kalu is the reason why Abiachie State is like this. Him being the president of Nigeria is a catastrophe
Re: Presidency: Kalu Said He Will Consider Contesting If APC Zones Ticket To SE by Agugbadin: 2:30pm On Jan 11, 2022
God forbid, Nigeria is not for sale. How come Orji Kalu has the got to eye the presidency after looting Abia state to emptiness. JAH will never give Nigeria to theives anymore.
Re: Presidency: Kalu Said He Will Consider Contesting If APC Zones Ticket To SE by UnabashedIPOB: 2:30pm On Jan 11, 2022
Keep dreaming FOOL!
Re: Presidency: Kalu Said He Will Consider Contesting If APC Zones Ticket To SE by Tzar(m): 2:47pm On Jan 11, 2022
These SE politicians are big jokes. So you expect the presidency to be dropped on your laps?!
The presidency WILL be zoned to the South. Then the SE, SW and SS will contest for it.
The presidency was zoned to the North and the NW won (by hook or crook) both times, after competing with the NE & NC.
Re: Presidency: Kalu Said He Will Consider Contesting If APC Zones Ticket To SE by Nobody: 2:48pm On Jan 11, 2022
Uchesis247:

but but but....there is still agberos in lagos

but but but.... plenty ibos women molesters in market plenty Lagos. undecided

Agbero is bad, but it is not an excuse for you to not bring on board a reasonable candidate. Go and bring better one and stay in APC to compete..mind you...I am not even interested in the APC party or even politics in general in naija..
Re: Presidency: Kalu Said He Will Consider Contesting If APC Zones Ticket To SE by Keegan: 2:50pm On Jan 11, 2022
PeaceJoyLove:
Lol..

If ibos are born stu.pid, we are not.

Words on the platter of gold. It's not a matter of "if", they surely are.
Re: Presidency: Kalu Said He Will Consider Contesting If APC Zones Ticket To SE by Keegan: 2:52pm On Jan 11, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:

Be rest assured that the next president isn't Tinubu

Nostradamus! Do you know what can befall you before sunset?

1 Like

Re: Presidency: Kalu Said He Will Consider Contesting If APC Zones Ticket To SE by NaijaRoyalty(m): 2:53pm On Jan 11, 2022
Keegan:

Nostradamus! Do you know what can befall you before sunset?

Nothing will befall me
Re: Presidency: Kalu Said He Will Consider Contesting If APC Zones Ticket To SE by DMerciful(m): 2:54pm On Jan 11, 2022
Don't worry, you'll know why Igbos are feared since 1950s. History will surely repeat itself!
ThatFairGuy1:
Anything that has to do with those people's presidency should be push to JOKE SECTION.

Because Amala and ewedu skull miner, Almajiri, The Ijaw slaves and all Nigerian Muslim Terrorists are no ready to vote them.

So this guy here might be referring to #KUJE2023

Re: Presidency: Kalu Said He Will Consider Contesting If APC Zones Ticket To SE by knowhowk: 3:01pm On Jan 11, 2022
Will that Dream ever Come to Pass...I just wonder ...

Weak Erections , Premature Ejaculations,Very Poor Performances in Bed..

Remove your doubt ,GNH POWER HOUSE is confirm Solutions.

Check Below
Re: Presidency: Kalu Said He Will Consider Contesting If APC Zones Ticket To SE by dbest2022: 3:14pm On Jan 11, 2022
But anything can still happen
Re: Presidency: Kalu Said He Will Consider Contesting If APC Zones Ticket To SE by VEHINTOLAR: 3:16pm On Jan 11, 2022
Jagaban is a moving train on high/hot steam; haters watch out !
Re: Presidency: Kalu Said He Will Consider Contesting If APC Zones Ticket To SE by Traplord09: 3:47pm On Jan 11, 2022
We south easterners won’t vote a criminal like you. All you criminal southerners working for the Fulani is not different from Buhari. The problem of the country is the 1999 constitution, even if the wisest man in the world rule Nigeria with the present 1999 constitution the person will still fail. We should be talking about being down the constitution. Even if a madman is the president of America he will still do a good job because he will work according to the constitution!

This is a joke right? Because you are not marketable even in your own zone. If someone more marketable is presented, you will lose in the south east talk more of other zones. Cow

Na wa o. Who did we offend, why is it only confirmed criminals that are interested in becoming the president of this country? Why can’t we get someone with genuine interest. The whole thing is like a vicious cycle tbh.
Re: Presidency: Kalu Said He Will Consider Contesting If APC Zones Ticket To SE by IPIGSRHYPO: 3:48pm On Jan 11, 2022
APC will be very dumb, stupid and very shallow to do just that. PDP will laugh all the way back to Aso Rock. SE is full of people who despise the party due to their own archaic neandertal religious and tribal prejudice. Why reward such people with backward tribal and religious stone age maladies with a gift. HELL NO.
You reward those that have worked hard for the success of the party. It's common sense, logical and a no brainer.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2023: South-East Won’t Accept VP Slot, Igbo Leaders Warn / Foreign Reserves Shed $5.09bn In Four Months / South East Groups Pitch For Igbo President In 2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.