Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,496 members, 7,826,871 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:01 PM

The Girl I Meet 2days Ago - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Girl I Meet 2days Ago (5544 Views)

The Girl I Meet 2days Ago / Covid19 Boredom! Photos I Meet A Toxic Guy On Abuja Tinder. / "A Girl I Paid 20k For Sex Video And Nude Photos Stole My iPhone 7" - Man Claims (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Girl I Meet 2days Ago by Jamesbiodun(m): 7:02pm On Jan 11, 2022
Daju sanju leju marerin grin mase transfer ooo angry

1 Like

Re: The Girl I Meet 2days Ago by bigcee(m): 7:25pm On Jan 11, 2022
What nonsense did I just read undecided

1 Like

Re: The Girl I Meet 2days Ago by emmy2fyn(m): 7:30pm On Jan 11, 2022
Use ur sense Oloriburuku, it's not by force to comment, English dey worry u, I said matured mind should comment Oloshi
Re: The Girl I Meet 2days Ago by Nicepoker(m): 7:41pm On Jan 11, 2022
emmy2fyn:

U this Oloshi, infact u will poor for the rest of ur life. Who didn't made his intention known on time? Infact pls. Don't carry course from here because anyone I caused it usually stamped because it will happen to such person. Though that is who I am. Well that's why I said matured mind because I knew myself so if you carry problem hunnnm na u sabi ooo
Course, caused, curse. Can you choose one pls grin
Re: The Girl I Meet 2days Ago by Yohans(m): 7:51pm On Jan 11, 2022
emmy2fyn:

U this Oloshi, infact u will poor for the rest of ur life. Who didn't made his intention known on time? Infact pls. Don't carry course from here because anyone I caused it usually stamped because it will happen to such person. Though that is who I am. Well that's why I said matured mind because I knew myself so if you carry problem hunnnm na u sabi ooo
This guy na joker, just read the rubbish you wrote and ask yourself if it made any sense.
Re: The Girl I Meet 2days Ago by candygist: 8:06pm On Jan 11, 2022
BigDan69:
lol u have poor game. I met a lady 24th Dec last year and s*x her 31st Dec. since then she dey ask to come around. we only spoke 3 times on phone. you are the price not she

Na your money dey talk bro.

1 Like

Re: The Girl I Meet 2days Ago by Uyi168: 8:18pm On Jan 11, 2022
Op, have you resolved the issue with your bank?

if yes, abeg send me airtime. I really need am abegg
Re: The Girl I Meet 2days Ago by BlackyOne: 8:21pm On Jan 11, 2022
emmy2fyn:

U this Oloshi, infact u will poor for the rest of ur life. Who didn't made his intention known on time? Infact pls. Don't carry curse from here because anyone I cursed it usually stamped because it will happen to such person. Though that is who I am. Well that's why I said matured mind because I knew myself so if you carry problem hunnnm na u sabi ooo

Carry your mumu behavior from here....poor brain
Re: The Girl I Meet 2days Ago by emmy2fyn(m): 8:27pm On Jan 11, 2022
May God forgive me on the curse I was provoked to rain on the offenders here. I also pray that those curses will not have effect on u people buh pls. Don't joke with people, we are born different pls.
Re: The Girl I Meet 2days Ago by arthurwillia(m): 8:41pm On Jan 11, 2022
BigDan69:
lol u have poor game. I met a lady 24th Dec last year and s*x her 31st Dec. since then she dey ask to come around. we only spoke 3 times on phone. you are the price not she

Who made you the price? Lol guys can just be whining themselves unto alpha male shii, cooking up useless laws.
Re: The Girl I Meet 2days Ago by emmy2fyn(m): 8:57pm On Jan 11, 2022
Am using this medium to appreciate those of u that makes reasonable contributions to this trend, at least u encouraged me alot, so I say thank u, With ur good contributions. God will honor u for the reasonable comments
Re: The Girl I Meet 2days Ago by michlins(m): 9:04pm On Jan 11, 2022
emmy2fyn:
Pls. Matured mind pls. No insult. My people I meet a girl and exchanged numbers and she told me she's single but the 2nd day we meet on WhatsApp chart because she based in neighboring state, after some time she was offline so I asked what the matter is, she said she didn't have a recharge card and am having issues with my bank account to unable to make any transaction, if not I would have try to send her recharge card for mb because, we needed to chart alot as u know na, so the 3rd day I always called her ooo buh, I told her to exercise patience and promised her recharge card so immediately she said I should not worry about her that her boy friend already bought her 400naira thats why she came online. So I asked buh u told me u don't have any boy friend now but, she claimed she meet a guy recently so, thats the new person. This girl ennn I really want her so pls. How can I win her? I guess she was angry from her conversation because of the recharge card I was not able to send as requested.
buy her 10k recharge card to show her you can take care of her more than the new boyfriend.

Later,set up a business for her and place her on monthly salary based on your prior promise.

Then look at her family home and see what you can do to make it better because you truly love her.

Do these and you will win her

2 Likes

Re: The Girl I Meet 2days Ago by Reggaemich(m): 9:14pm On Jan 11, 2022
michlins:
buy her 10k recharge card to show her you can take care of her more than the new boyfriend.

Later,set up a business for her and place her on monthly salary based on your prior promise.

Then look at her family home and see what you can do to make it better because you truly love her.

Do these and you will win her
if Op do what you just stated

Even is own family go disown Nam
Re: The Girl I Meet 2days Ago by 95Jay: 9:19pm On Jan 11, 2022
Last girl I had financial relationship with didn't only break my heart but smashed it with Thor's Hammer.

Nowadays, I go cold on em birds whenever they try that liability game on me.

1 Like

Re: The Girl I Meet 2days Ago by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 9:23pm On Jan 11, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Come I am a *** but let me tell you the truth since you ain't a wannabe redpiller..
Leave that gal she doesn't love you simple..ask me why let me tell you a small secret.. cheesy wink
emmy2fyn, you are such a hopeless simp that FERNANDEZISBACK who pees in her pants at the sight of the redpill had no option but to give you a dose of the redpill. Take it and live!

1 Like

Re: The Girl I Meet 2days Ago by moyosore32: 9:23pm On Jan 11, 2022
If I talk anything for ur matter ehn
Re: The Girl I Meet 2days Ago by FERNANDEZISBACK: 9:24pm On Jan 11, 2022
ADAMUdaCOWBOY:

emmy2fyn, you are such a hopeless simp that FERNANDEZISBACK who pees in her pants at the sight of the redpill had no option but to give you a dose of the redpill. Take it and live!
Why call him simp tho? undecided
Your matter dey tire me oo.. grin grin
Re: The Girl I Meet 2days Ago by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 9:31pm On Jan 11, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Why call him simp tho? undecided
Your matter dey tire me oo.. grin grin
Tell me honestly, what should I call him?
Re: The Girl I Meet 2days Ago by moyosore32: 9:31pm On Jan 11, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Come I am a *** but let me tell you the truth since you ain't a wannabe redpiller..
Leave that gal she doesn't love you simple..ask me why let me tell you a small secret.. cheesy wink

Respekt ma’am Ds one just wan go dey mugu himself for ds early 2022 chai
Re: The Girl I Meet 2days Ago by elipheleh(m): 9:32pm On Jan 11, 2022
Who keeps birthing these simps?

How did these idiots come to disgrace men on net?

this emmy is the worst of simpson i have seen. and his ignorance is alatming. This kind of weak men are the reasons the society is this way.

From your story you wanted to send her card if you could. why? just why? Did she do transaction with you. Dude did you buy anything?

Let me give you a practical lesson I learnt in my years of life.
1. Girls filter guys in only two categories. Financial friends and lovers
2. As a guy you can only move from lover to financial helper (maga) . But you can never move out from maga once you get there. So don't ever move into financial helper category except the girl is a blood relation.
3. Financial helpers are never loved. And never respected
4. Girls respect stingy guys deep down in there heart. Every girl wants to marry a stingy guy at least they are sure no side chic can suck their Husbsnds dry.
5. Any girl that runs away from you because of stinginess will forever have you in their heart. She will always wonder about you and your thoughts will be in her heart for a long time. And this us good for you, a romance can still occur because of this mystery.

I think op there is no point advising Simps. They will only learn by bitter experiences

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Girl I Meet 2days Ago by FERNANDEZISBACK: 9:32pm On Jan 11, 2022
ADAMUdaCOWBOY:

Tell me honestly, what should I call him?
He only asked a question na..that doesn't make him a simp.. undecided
Re: The Girl I Meet 2days Ago by FERNANDEZISBACK: 9:33pm On Jan 11, 2022
moyosore32:

Respekt ma’am Ds one just wan go dey mugu himself for ds early 2022 chai
See you see tears...una cry dey give me more strength to dey come up..
Keep crying oo..
Re: The Girl I Meet 2days Ago by moyosore32: 9:47pm On Jan 11, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

See you see tears...una cry dey give me more strength to dey come up..
Keep crying oo..

Kilonshele yi... u and which pple dey do all dose rubbish wey u dey do... I say that bobo for dey mugu himself dey go, buh u still manage tell am truth
Weyrey tutu re o... lmao
Re: The Girl I Meet 2days Ago by FERNANDEZISBACK: 9:48pm On Jan 11, 2022
moyosore32:

Kilonshele yi... u and which pple dey do all dose rubbish wey u dey do... I say that bobo for dey mugu himself dey go, buh u still manage tell am truth
Weyrey tutu re o... lmao
Pure garbage son.. grin grin
Keep crying in your language.. grin
Re: The Girl I Meet 2days Ago by Exkandayee(m): 10:21pm On Jan 11, 2022
BigDan69:
My niqqa,,,if you get car join,if you talk to her in the afternoon, you go fck her in the evening,naso I de do

1 Like

Re: The Girl I Meet 2days Ago by Magnumproperty: 10:46pm On Jan 11, 2022
You better leave her alone and let her be.

1 Like

Re: The Girl I Meet 2days Ago by KingDash: 11:02pm On Jan 11, 2022
emmy2fyn:
Pls. Matured mind pls. No insult. My people I meet a girl and exchanged numbers and she told me she's single but the 2nd day we meet on WhatsApp chart because she based in neighboring state, after some time she was offline so I asked what the matter is, she said she didn't have a recharge card and am having issues with my bank account to unable to make any transaction, if not I would have try to send her recharge card for mb because, we needed to chart alot as u know na, so the 3rd day I always called her ooo buh, I told her to exercise patience and promised her recharge card so immediately she said I should not worry about her that her boy friend already bought her 400naira thats why she came online. So I asked buh u told me u don't have any boy friend now but, she claimed she meet a guy recently so, thats the new person. This girl ennn I really want her so pls. How can I win her? I guess she was angry from her conversation because of the recharge card I was not able to send as requested.
this guy na mumu, no be everybody fit be like me...
Re: The Girl I Meet 2days Ago by manmade(m): 3:15am On Jan 12, 2022
emmy2fyn:
Your mumu never do?
Re: The Girl I Meet 2days Ago by ogwuche4u(m): 5:44am On Jan 12, 2022
emmy2fyn:

Why you wan mumu yourself like this?
Re: The Girl I Meet 2days Ago by Demol09(m): 6:13am On Jan 12, 2022
iamyemiakins:
Another simp on the loose!

She has revealed her true self to you already but you still wan shook head for her matter, na ur type dey spend #45Million to marry a whöre with 3 kids undecided
From 3 daddies
Re: The Girl I Meet 2days Ago by Optimistguy1969: 6:31am On Jan 12, 2022
jansonn:
Chart your destiny first oo

Underrated tweet grin
Re: The Girl I Meet 2days Ago by BigYash: 6:45am On Jan 12, 2022
Op you are high. You really want her abi! Go buy house for her na undecided
Person don dey lie to you already, you still want to put head.. Gerat jor

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

#FearWomenChallenge: You Knew You Were A Hoe When? / My Female Friend Have Japa And Leave The Husband. / Why Do Rich Men Want To Marry Young 18 Year Olds

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.