Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,577 members, 7,837,182 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:20 PM

Umahi: I’m Not Afraid To Contest For President Against Tinibu, Osibanjo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Umahi: I’m Not Afraid To Contest For President Against Tinibu, Osibanjo (31414 Views)

Mc Oluomo, Lagos Speaker And Tinibu Tawaf In Mecca-photo / How Saraki Survived Four Years As Senate President Against All Odds / Umahi: I’m Under Pressure To Support Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Umahi: I’m Not Afraid To Contest For President Against Tinibu, Osibanjo by toujurs: 8:19am On Jan 12, 2022
Vickyguero17:
He can't win that seat in Apc just there to support 25% vote from South East
who would vote for uour tinubu. Not even the Yoruba's will repeat same mistake.
Re: Umahi: I’m Not Afraid To Contest For President Against Tinibu, Osibanjo by Cantonese: 8:19am On Jan 12, 2022
So now agreed that he left PDP to seek presidential position with APC. He has also calculated that if at the worst he loses, he expects APC to remain in power beyond 2023 and give him a very senior position in government.

What will happen to him if APC loses to PDP? For certain we know that PDP will regain Ebonyi from APC.

What will happen if our political parties follow their so called manifesto or agenda and make all their members understand it and apply in either when they are in power or not. With this the citizens can freely make their choices without inducements and there will be clarity at all times. This way also politicians will not keep decamping for flimsy excuses that clearly portray them as selfish, greedy and looters.

2 Likes

Re: Umahi: I’m Not Afraid To Contest For President Against Tinibu, Osibanjo by SpecialAdviser(m): 8:19am On Jan 12, 2022
jeffizy:

Seems Umahi doesn't know GMB cannot decide for the party this time around. It's his last tenure, his influence has waned. Dem no send like that again.
Says who? Buhari clearly told you he will not reveal his annointed candidate now and you think he does not have one or have plan. Wake up
Re: Umahi: I’m Not Afraid To Contest For President Against Tinibu, Osibanjo by Praktikals(m): 8:19am On Jan 12, 2022
grin
Re: Umahi: I’m Not Afraid To Contest For President Against Tinibu, Osibanjo by cyrusmillz: 8:19am On Jan 12, 2022
smh
Re: Umahi: I’m Not Afraid To Contest For President Against Tinibu, Osibanjo by Odegbami1(m): 8:20am On Jan 12, 2022
Umahi? Is it a name of a biscuit?
Re: Umahi: I’m Not Afraid To Contest For President Against Tinibu, Osibanjo by yusluvad(m): 8:21am On Jan 12, 2022
TheRareGem1:
At last we have someone from the SE but I'm surprised SE people (Igbo) or their groups and elders are mute about this. Is it not to support your own, why is it that hard ?
I don't understand those people. They've never been unite when we talk of Federal politics... sad sad sad
Re: Umahi: I’m Not Afraid To Contest For President Against Tinibu, Osibanjo by Johel(m): 8:26am On Jan 12, 2022
TheRareGem1:

https://dailypost.ng/2022/01/11/2023-im-not-afraid-to-contest-for-president-against-tinibu-osibanjo-umahi/

If dem like make dem turn snake and monkey to president...what God have in store for me is mine and won't pass me by...if Naija keeps failing,I will keep winning individually.
Re: Umahi: I’m Not Afraid To Contest For President Against Tinibu, Osibanjo by flokii: 8:26am On Jan 12, 2022
Umahi should stop fooling himself.. Igbos won't vote for him under APC fulani muslim party. He became governor as PDP candidate in the Igbo party not as APC candidate.

If not greed sef.. you decamped last year and expect to get APC tickect for the highest office in the land in 2023. I'm sure when the time comes, he'll get the response he deserves and maybe then he'll decamp back to PDP. Ndi barawo.

He said ethnicity should be removed yet Ohaneze and the likes from his region are saying it's Igbos turn.. there is nothing like Igbos turn cos it's Ijaws, Tivs, Hausa etc. turn too.
Re: Umahi: I’m Not Afraid To Contest For President Against Tinibu, Osibanjo by Dayvidblue: 8:26am On Jan 12, 2022
okefranci:
You have Right to your opinion but I am doubt ifyou could even won your local government not alone the whole south east, anyway try your best

Who released this? seriously how did you excape from that placed you were confined to?
Re: Umahi: I’m Not Afraid To Contest For President Against Tinibu, Osibanjo by NGArmyTerrorist: 8:26am On Jan 12, 2022
As you don buy tickets for Senate, you wan use this upgrade your CV! Well done!
Re: Umahi: I’m Not Afraid To Contest For President Against Tinibu, Osibanjo by Funkymode(m): 8:27am On Jan 12, 2022
Who is this Tinubu of a thing to be afraid of, is the presidential seat reserved for him or what, Nigeria is not Lagos, where almost everyone says (Baba Sope), if he (Umahi) isn't ready, he should step aside and stop all this crazy talk of unafraid of Tinubu
Re: Umahi: I’m Not Afraid To Contest For President Against Tinibu, Osibanjo by Nicenixon: 8:27am On Jan 12, 2022
Wetin concern God with una ambition?, you expect God to come down from heaven and put you in mind of Buhari, Mr governor you better work hard and unite the whole southeast to support you, so that you can be a strong contender first, then APC as whole can take you serious.
Re: Umahi: I’m Not Afraid To Contest For President Against Tinibu, Osibanjo by jrusky(m): 8:28am On Jan 12, 2022
Oh! Oh!!! Umahi pls shut up. God spoke to you to contest, which God? God don't do politics infact God is not interested in Nigeria politician because you are all evil, sycophant mofos and a bloody bollocks.

I'm sure you are talking of demon and not God because a living merciful God will not ask a fellow like you that gave fula bitch herders killers a thumb up to become the president.

We want southern president but not another fulani not licker like you. Not RUGAmaniac like you. Not dictator like you that hate critics. Sorry Nigerian has suffered enough so Mr no one even know you outside Ebonyi so what have you got to say to other region that is sellable? Nothing.....
Re: Umahi: I’m Not Afraid To Contest For President Against Tinibu, Osibanjo by LivingSage: 8:28am On Jan 12, 2022
Papa shukudiii, here's old stat.

The online registration that ended recently Southwesterners led.

Joke on you grin
PaChukwudi44:

The yorubas don't even have up to 25% vote

2 Likes

Re: Umahi: I’m Not Afraid To Contest For President Against Tinibu, Osibanjo by techmo(m): 8:29am On Jan 12, 2022
Nice one

Na man you be
Re: Umahi: I’m Not Afraid To Contest For President Against Tinibu, Osibanjo by Nobody: 8:30am On Jan 12, 2022
PaChukwudi44:

Ibo vote is inconsequential
Re: Umahi: I’m Not Afraid To Contest For President Against Tinibu, Osibanjo by bluecircle470: 8:30am On Jan 12, 2022
PaChukwudi44:

The Yorubas are giving you people problem in SE. where is Yoruba being mention in this write-up.... don’t just kill yourselves before una time.

1 Like

Re: Umahi: I’m Not Afraid To Contest For President Against Tinibu, Osibanjo by spy24(m): 8:32am On Jan 12, 2022
jeffizy:

Seems Umahi doesn't know GMB cannot decide for the party this time around. It's his last tenure, his influence has waned. Dem no send like that again.

You no know politics
Re: Umahi: I’m Not Afraid To Contest For President Against Tinibu, Osibanjo by flokii: 8:33am On Jan 12, 2022
Cantonese:
So now agreed that he left PDP to seek presidential position with APC. He has also calculated that if at the worst he loses, he expects APC to remain in power beyond 2023 and give him a very senior position in government.

What will happen to him if APC loses to PDP? For certain we know that PDP will regain Ebonyi from APC.

What will happen if our political parties follow their so called manifesto or agenda and make all their members understand it and apply in either when they are in power or not. With this the citizens can freely make their choices without inducements and there will be clarity at all times. This way also politicians will not keep decamping for flimsy excuses that clearly portray them as selfish, greedy and looters.

He decamped from PDP the party his people love that brought him into office when he saw the bigwigs like Atiku, Kwakwanso, Wike and co. showing interest in 2023 presidency.
How he thinks the bigwigs in APC like Tinubu, Prof. Osinbajo will be sidelined for a PDP decampee for 2023 is beyond me. They don't know jack about politics, all of them.

1 Like

Re: Umahi: I’m Not Afraid To Contest For President Against Tinibu, Osibanjo by spy24(m): 8:33am On Jan 12, 2022
TheRareGem1:
At last we have someone from the SE but I'm surprised SE people (Igbo) or their groups and elders are mute about this. Is it not to support your own, why is it that hard ?

Umahi is playing the joker's card

He's just there to cause nuisance
Re: Umahi: I’m Not Afraid To Contest For President Against Tinibu, Osibanjo by fkj950ax(m): 8:33am On Jan 12, 2022
Why are they telling Buhari their intention to run for office?

Is that how democracy is supposed to work?

This shows you the elections are just a waste of time. Is Buhari now INEC or he is the Chairman of Party Primaries?
Re: Umahi: I’m Not Afraid To Contest For President Against Tinibu, Osibanjo by blowjohn(m): 8:37am On Jan 12, 2022
Shooyie:
This is shaping out to be an interesting affair. Apparently, everyone is interested in getting the top job.

Shooooo!
Even u?
Re: Umahi: I’m Not Afraid To Contest For President Against Tinibu, Osibanjo by Agugbadin: 8:40am On Jan 12, 2022
Provided Theif ORJI KALU did not declare because it will be a slap on all Igbos for a theif who destroyed Abia state to block the chances of well meaning politicians.
Re: Umahi: I’m Not Afraid To Contest For President Against Tinibu, Osibanjo by NOETHNICITY(m): 8:40am On Jan 12, 2022
TheRareGem1:
Because according to them he(umahi) is from the evil party. Yet they want same evil party to cede it's presidential ticket to them.
Re: Umahi: I’m Not Afraid To Contest For President Against Tinibu, Osibanjo by blowjohn(m): 8:40am On Jan 12, 2022
So Umahi has been listening to eminem...

I'm not afraid (I'm not afraid)
To take a stand (to take a stand)
Everybody (everybody)
Come take my hand come (come take my hand)
We'll walk this road together, through the storm
Whatever weather, cold or warm
Just letting you know that, you're not alone
Holla if you feel like you've been down the same road
Re: Umahi: I’m Not Afraid To Contest For President Against Tinibu, Osibanjo by Nobody: 8:41am On Jan 12, 2022
Ojukwu lost in South East to Obj in the presidential elections in '99 abi was it 03. An Igbo Man will only become president again if all Igbo decide to support him, I mean massive support and turning out to vote. Then, I have no doubt that the candidate will be able to get enough votes from Lagos, Kaduna and Kano to Win.
Re: Umahi: I’m Not Afraid To Contest For President Against Tinibu, Osibanjo by Truthisunique3: 8:42am On Jan 12, 2022
jeffizy:

Dem no send am but he controls the party

Dem no send am but he is the reason why tinubu doesn't know his convention date
Re: Umahi: I’m Not Afraid To Contest For President Against Tinibu, Osibanjo by Minjim: 8:42am On Jan 12, 2022
Okortor:
Lol

Like for Umahi, share for Jagaban, mention for osinbajo.

Nice try

1 Like

Re: Umahi: I’m Not Afraid To Contest For President Against Tinibu, Osibanjo by Isobug: 8:47am On Jan 12, 2022
nairavsdollars:
The whole of South East votes is not up to Alimosho local government
So what's your arguement? Statistician
Re: Umahi: I’m Not Afraid To Contest For President Against Tinibu, Osibanjo by Nobody: 8:51am On Jan 12, 2022
benuejosh:
Umahi we wished it was you but yhe East are not ready for this. Sentiments and regional party is still their favorite.

Seriously, SE has yet to show commitment to APC for the last 12 months, even while they are harassing APC to give them the ticket. Considering the fact that those who work for APC victory in 2015 are yet to be satisfied politically. Should these people who have shown commitment and patience be sacrificed for SE who show no commitment?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

ADCs Of Nigerian Heads Of State Since 1956 / How I Will Spend My Four- Day Stay In America – Buhari / Presidency Queries Why Yakasaai, Others Did Not Tell GEJ To Probe IBB, OBJ,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.