Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,458 members, 7,836,811 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:00 PM

Umahi: I’m Not Afraid To Contest For President Against Tinibu, Osibanjo - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Umahi: I’m Not Afraid To Contest For President Against Tinibu, Osibanjo (31412 Views)

Mc Oluomo, Lagos Speaker And Tinibu Tawaf In Mecca-photo / How Saraki Survived Four Years As Senate President Against All Odds / Umahi: I’m Under Pressure To Support Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Umahi: I’m Not Afraid To Contest For President Against Tinibu, Osibanjo by oyatz(m): 12:42pm On Jan 12, 2022
PaChukwudi44:

The yorubas don't even have up to 25% vote

This is unnecessary sir.

The topic is about Gov Dave Umahi running for the presidency.

Instead of your people to rally round a worthy candidate like this and project him to the Nation, you are fixated on bringing down Yoruba candidates.
Re: Umahi: I’m Not Afraid To Contest For President Against Tinibu, Osibanjo by oyatz(m): 12:43pm On Jan 12, 2022
okefranci:
You have Right to your opinion but I am doubt if you could even won your local government not alone the whole south east, anyway try your best

Your Grammar is very bad.

You need to work on it in 2022.
Re: Umahi: I’m Not Afraid To Contest For President Against Tinibu, Osibanjo by Nobody: 1:13pm On Jan 12, 2022
TheRareGem1:
At last we have someone from the SE but I'm surprised SE people (Igbo) or their groups and elders are mute about this. Is it not to support your own, why is it that hard ?
Is it about supporting someone cos he's from your region? Cant you see that all of them are claiming to continue from where Buhari stopped? Even the idiots in pdp are no different.
Re: Umahi: I’m Not Afraid To Contest For President Against Tinibu, Osibanjo by maestroferddi: 1:14pm On Jan 12, 2022
Nisiw365:
Arindin. I guess the population was counted in your fathers house. Flatinoes dont even make 2% in alimosho
See this Gbongan man claiming Lagos...

Wetin you sabi?
Re: Umahi: I’m Not Afraid To Contest For President Against Tinibu, Osibanjo by Ekpeitit(m): 1:17pm On Jan 12, 2022
Contesting the election is not the issue, who is going to vote for you is the issue. grin grin grin grin
Re: Umahi: I’m Not Afraid To Contest For President Against Tinibu, Osibanjo by Nisiw365: 1:45pm On Jan 12, 2022
maestroferddi:
See this Gbongan man claiming Lagos...

Wetin you sabi?
shut up arindin. Gbongan man not yet born has more stake in lagos than olofo flatinoe like you. all yorubas born and unborn are lagosians unlike you emeka who is a stranger
Re: Umahi: I’m Not Afraid To Contest For President Against Tinibu, Osibanjo by WhizdomXX(m): 2:04pm On Jan 12, 2022
Antoeni:
He is eminently qualified for the position,there is no doubt about it,however,Can he declare his intention to run against his political benefactor? That is main question that is demanding answers from people.
Who is his political benefactor? Is it Pius Anyim?
Re: Umahi: I’m Not Afraid To Contest For President Against Tinibu, Osibanjo by caracas: 3:32pm On Jan 12, 2022
okefranci:
You have Right to your opinion but I am doubt if you could even won your local government not alone the whole south east, anyway try your best
How did he become a two term governor?
See how senseless you are?
Besides if not for rigging Tinubu would never have won anything in Lagos
Re: Umahi: I’m Not Afraid To Contest For President Against Tinibu, Osibanjo by Kfed4ril(m): 5:42pm On Jan 12, 2022
Antoeni:
He is eminently qualified for the position,there is no doubt about it,however,Can he declare his intention to run against his political benefactor? That is main question that is demanding answers from people.

Who is his benefactor?
Re: Umahi: I’m Not Afraid To Contest For President Against Tinibu, Osibanjo by Kfed4ril(m): 5:46pm On Jan 12, 2022
Victorclean1:
Mr vice President, you can not context with yourself. You are a political son of Tinubu and the offspring of a viper will always bite like the viper.

Nigeria be aware ooo. Giving Osinbajo the presidency, is as good as giving Tinubu the presidency cos Tinubu will stifle and always be in Aso rock to control all like he is doing in Lagos.

It's a wrong political calculations. If care is not taken, because of Tinubu, Osinbajo will never win anything. Just as Tinubu influence destroyed Ize-Iyanmu

Lol
Una can fit overhype Tinubu ehh.
How’s Tinubu his political father?, somebody that’s contested twice under PDP and won before defecting is not Tinubu political son.
Oga don’t deceive yourself, Tinubu influence no pass ore.
Re: Umahi: I’m Not Afraid To Contest For President Against Tinibu, Osibanjo by maestroferddi: 9:08pm On Jan 12, 2022
Nisiw365:
shut up arindin. Gbongan man not yet born has more stake in lagos than olofo flatinoe like you. all yorubas born and unborn are lagosians unlike you emeka who is a stranger
You are a clown.

Audio stake ko, yeye position no.
Re: Umahi: I’m Not Afraid To Contest For President Against Tinibu, Osibanjo by Nisiw365: 9:13pm On Jan 12, 2022
maestroferddi:
You are a clown.

Audio stake ko, yeye position no.
Arindin. You better get it into your skull. If you are not yoruba, you can never be lagosian, no matter your number of years in lagos
Re: Umahi: I’m Not Afraid To Contest For President Against Tinibu, Osibanjo by maestroferddi: 9:19pm On Jan 12, 2022
Nisiw365:
Arindin. You better get it into your skull. If you are not yoruba, you can never be lagosian, no matter your number of years in lagos
Keep living in delusion.

Awon oshi omo Eko when your rural village remains an embarrassment to civilisation.

Las las, you will be begging to become my tenant in the nearest future
Re: Umahi: I’m Not Afraid To Contest For President Against Tinibu, Osibanjo by Nisiw365: 9:23pm On Jan 12, 2022
maestroferddi:
Keep living in delusion.

Awon oshi omo Eko when your rural village remains an embarrassment to civilisation.

Las las, you will be begging to become my tenant in the nearest future
E pain am. Oloriburuku omo ofo. If you are not yoruba, you are our slave in lagos. Unborn child in okitipupa is already lagosian. Olofo
Re: Umahi: I’m Not Afraid To Contest For President Against Tinibu, Osibanjo by maestroferddi: 10:20pm On Jan 12, 2022
Nisiw365:
E pain am. Oloriburuku omo ofo. If you are not yoruba, you are our slave in lagos. Unborn child in okitipupa is already lagosian. Olofo
You no get shame laye laye...

Don't have time for lazy bones like you...
Re: Umahi: I’m Not Afraid To Contest For President Against Tinibu, Osibanjo by Nisiw365: 10:41pm On Jan 12, 2022
maestroferddi:
You no get shame laye laye...

Don't have time for lazy bones like you...
meth slave in pains
Re: Umahi: I’m Not Afraid To Contest For President Against Tinibu, Osibanjo by BluntCrazeMan: 2:37am On Jan 13, 2022
TheRareGem1:
At last we have someone from the SE but I'm surprised SE people (Igbo) or their groups and elders are mute about this. Is it not to support your own, why is it that hard ?
We need just one thing..
Biafra...
Then on the alternative...
If Biafra is not coming soon, then let a good charismatic leader hold sway for Nigeria pending the time Biafra comes.
That good charismatic leader can come from any part of the country.
We don't care.
Re: Umahi: I’m Not Afraid To Contest For President Against Tinibu, Osibanjo by PaChukwudi44(m): 1:20pm On Jan 13, 2022
LivingSage:
Papa shukudiii, here's old stat.

The online registration that ended recently Southwesterners led.

Joke on you grin
Oga the data does not show anything about ethnicity stop gloating
Re: Umahi: I’m Not Afraid To Contest For President Against Tinibu, Osibanjo by Nobody: 1:27pm On Jan 13, 2022
jeffizy:

Seems Umahi doesn't know GMB cannot decide for the party this time around. It's his last tenure, his influence has waned. Dem no send like that again.

Exactly. Case of "the king is dead. Long live the king".
Re: Umahi: I’m Not Afraid To Contest For President Against Tinibu, Osibanjo by Nobody: 1:36pm On Jan 13, 2022
Good Umahi is making noise. First dose of reality check defeat, on a massive and disgraceful scale, coming up for the Igbos.

Shebi you lot want the APC ticket ba? Get behind Umahi and use your "developer" ability to deliver for him na. Time for talk is over . It is time for painment, joy, loss and victory.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Reps In Free-for-all As Gbajabiamila Suspends Plenary / Suicide Bomber Strikes At ECWA Church, Gombe, On New Year’s Day / I Was Nominated As VP By ‘somebody Somewhere’ – Osinbajo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.