Stats: 3,158,410 members, 7,836,640 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:52 AM

Umahi: I’m Not Afraid To Contest For President Against Tinibu, Osibanjo - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Umahi: I’m Not Afraid To Contest For President Against Tinibu, Osibanjo (31411 Views)

Mc Oluomo, Lagos Speaker And Tinibu Tawaf In Mecca-photo / How Saraki Survived Four Years As Senate President Against All Odds / Umahi: I’m Under Pressure To Support Buhari (2) (3) (4)

Re: Umahi: I’m Not Afraid To Contest For President Against Tinibu, Osibanjo by oyoofong(m): 8:53am On Jan 12, 2022
Let's see how this play out.
Re: Umahi: I’m Not Afraid To Contest For President Against Tinibu, Osibanjo by 21savages: 8:54am On Jan 12, 2022
BigSarah:
Umahi 2023
Insha Allah
pls big sarah are u a muslim?
Re: Umahi: I’m Not Afraid To Contest For President Against Tinibu, Osibanjo by AKWATGOLD1(m): 8:55am On Jan 12, 2022
Umahi! Umahi!! Umahi!!!
Please my advise for you is to relax yourself and ENJOY what you are taken home as former governor that laid a foundation of good infrastructural development in Ebonyi State. The 2023 presidency race is not a gentleman race like you.
Re: Umahi: I’m Not Afraid To Contest For President Against Tinibu, Osibanjo by Wakanakarue: 8:59am On Jan 12, 2022
okefranci:
You have Right to your opinion but I am doubt if you could even won your local government not alone the whole south east, anyway try your best

He already won a whole state as governor for 2 terms
Re: Umahi: I’m Not Afraid To Contest For President Against Tinibu, Osibanjo by Tamtam2000: 9:02am On Jan 12, 2022
TheRareGem1:
At last we have someone from the SE but I'm surprised SE people (Igbo) or their groups and elders are mute about this. Is it not to support your own, why is it that hard ?
The way you people from SW reason e, lots of hypocrites. Are you all in support of tinubu? Imagine two candidates are coming out from the same state under one party in SE, you lots we start shouting how igbos hate themselves, how they can't support each other. But here we have two candidates from same Lagos coming out for president, you people are not saying anything about that. We have different candidates from SE coming out under APC but you have concluded in your myopic mind that no one is supporting umahi from SE. Na 2023 we go show una how to do politics. It's either all the Southern zones support SE to produce a president or the north continues ruling. It's as simple as that.
Re: Umahi: I’m Not Afraid To Contest For President Against Tinibu, Osibanjo by Toks2008(m): 9:02am On Jan 12, 2022
Re: Umahi: I’m Not Afraid To Contest For President Against Tinibu, Osibanjo by Exceed15: 9:11am On Jan 12, 2022
Did I read he will continue from where Buhari stopped?
Re: Umahi: I’m Not Afraid To Contest For President Against Tinibu, Osibanjo by JerryJude(m): 9:12am On Jan 12, 2022
Starting from where Buhari Stop ..that statement marks the beginning of your Failure..
Re: Umahi: I’m Not Afraid To Contest For President Against Tinibu, Osibanjo by sultry69(m): 9:13am On Jan 12, 2022
SenatePresdo:
Yoruba and Betrayal be like
And Igbo and hatred are 5 and 6,you guys hated yourselves like shit ,but quick to label those who feed you as betrayal.

Bloody greedy fellows
Re: Umahi: I’m Not Afraid To Contest For President Against Tinibu, Osibanjo by Emmy000seun(m): 9:17am On Jan 12, 2022
That's a lie sir, how many Igbos do come out to vote here in Lagos cool if not to be big man and woman behind the TV and their phone grin cheesy
buksarki:
Even the Lagos election igbo can win Yoruba hands down if not for Alayi and thugs use to disfranchise other ethnic National during the Election.
Re: Umahi: I’m Not Afraid To Contest For President Against Tinibu, Osibanjo by Enyimbamercedes: 9:19am On Jan 12, 2022
Ebonyi LG governor who built a few flyover, cement roads, market and international conference centre then defected to APC thinks he can win the ticket.

You will be partyless come 2023 or maybe APGA will take you
Re: Umahi: I’m Not Afraid To Contest For President Against Tinibu, Osibanjo by MPESA(m): 9:20am On Jan 12, 2022
Antoeni:
He is eminently qualified for the position,there is no doubt about it,however,Can he declare his intention to run against his political benefactor? That is main question that is demanding answers from people.

That question to should be directed to Osinbajo not him .
Re: Umahi: I’m Not Afraid To Contest For President Against Tinibu, Osibanjo by Syllables(m): 9:23am On Jan 12, 2022
For saying you will start from were Buhari stop has made you a failure already.
Re: Umahi: I’m Not Afraid To Contest For President Against Tinibu, Osibanjo by mgccrown(m): 9:23am On Jan 12, 2022
hmmm did I just read 'i will start from where Buhari stopped. hmm my hand no dey o
Re: Umahi: I’m Not Afraid To Contest For President Against Tinibu, Osibanjo by dominique(f): 9:24am On Jan 12, 2022
Umahi, Osinbajo, Bello and everybody contesting for presidency under APC should just sit this election out, they won't get past this primary now that Tinubu has officially declared his presidential intention
Re: Umahi: I’m Not Afraid To Contest For President Against Tinibu, Osibanjo by ProfAmaben(m): 9:29am On Jan 12, 2022
piggyyeasterner:
Ibo will not vote for Umahi under APC satanic amala party
Meanwhile It is Maxi Bola Ikemba Tinubu or death

Yeah, death to you and your family members cheesy
Re: Umahi: I’m Not Afraid To Contest For President Against Tinibu, Osibanjo by Ihuomanice1(f): 9:31am On Jan 12, 2022
Umahi for your mind , you perfectly thinks you will win baah?
This one will be entering for frying pan to �
You're only good in constructing roads but the rest of others is worse
You better go and sleep because you won't see my votes
Re: Umahi: I’m Not Afraid To Contest For President Against Tinibu, Osibanjo by Lovenorth: 9:32am On Jan 12, 2022
Ebo my people grin
Re: Umahi: I’m Not Afraid To Contest For President Against Tinibu, Osibanjo by juman(m): 9:33am On Jan 12, 2022
Everybody that comes out to contest for any position is doing the country favour.
Because that action improves our democracy.
Re: Umahi: I’m Not Afraid To Contest For President Against Tinibu, Osibanjo by Kajaard: 9:33am On Jan 12, 2022
TheRareGem1:
At last we have someone from the SE but I'm surprised SE people (Igbo) or their groups and elders are mute about this. Is it not to support your own, why is it that hard ?

They are a very confused lots. So much infighting within themselves, no unity at all.
Re: Umahi: I’m Not Afraid To Contest For President Against Tinibu, Osibanjo by juman(m): 9:36am On Jan 12, 2022
There is a lot to learn from how tinubu running his politics.

Any presidential aspirant that is serious should borrow some senses from tinubus moves.
Re: Umahi: I’m Not Afraid To Contest For President Against Tinibu, Osibanjo by SageOfChelsea: 9:38am On Jan 12, 2022
LivingSage:
Papa shukudiii, here's old stat.

The online registration that ended recently Southwesterners led.

Joke on you grin

Olodo, mathematics you no sabi. 14.6m times 4 can't give you the total amount of voters. Yoruba's have 14.6 million voters and so you don't make 25% of the vote. Compare your figure with the north and know that all other tribes are slave to the north if they can't unite in an election
Re: Umahi: I’m Not Afraid To Contest For President Against Tinibu, Osibanjo by ledaman: 10:03am On Jan 12, 2022
TheRareGem1:
Who will they present when hatred and sentiment runs in their blood. Okorocha they said why should he belongs to APC, Wike they said he is a wicked man tell me another candidate from their region
Re: Umahi: I’m Not Afraid To Contest For President Against Tinibu, Osibanjo by InoGetJoy: 10:17am On Jan 12, 2022
TheRareGem1:
Unlike the Yorubas, the Igbos don't blindly support an individual simply based on tribe.
This is one reason why I pray Igbos get Biafra soon, so we can vote based on competence
Re: Umahi: I’m Not Afraid To Contest For President Against Tinibu, Osibanjo by Indispensable85(m): 10:19am On Jan 12, 2022
Re: Umahi: I’m Not Afraid To Contest For President Against Tinibu, Osibanjo by seyz91(m): 10:21am On Jan 12, 2022
nairavsdollars:
The whole of South East votes is not up to Alimosho local government
Re: Umahi: I’m Not Afraid To Contest For President Against Tinibu, Osibanjo by maestroferddi: 10:45am On Jan 12, 2022
nairavsdollars:
The whole of South East votes is not up to Alimosho local government
You wrote this piece of crap to get cheap likes, didn't you?

What if I tell you that Igbos make up some 40 percent of Alimosho and indeed Lagos population?
Re: Umahi: I’m Not Afraid To Contest For President Against Tinibu, Osibanjo by Pakute: 11:28am On Jan 12, 2022
maestroferddi:

What if I tell you that Igbos make up some 40 percent of Alimosho and indeed Lagos population?
No be only 40%, na 90%.. Lying goat.
Re: Umahi: I’m Not Afraid To Contest For President Against Tinibu, Osibanjo by Nisiw365: 11:58am On Jan 12, 2022
maestroferddi:

Arindin. I guess the population was counted in your fathers house. Flatinoes dont even make 2% in alimosho
Re: Umahi: I’m Not Afraid To Contest For President Against Tinibu, Osibanjo by oyatz(m): 12:40pm On Jan 12, 2022
TheRareGem1:

They are fixated on Tilumbu

Tinubu's Wife A Pastor - Oshoimole Speaks On Alleged Plot To Islamize Nigeria / 20 Days To Polls: INEC’s New Rule Sparks Rigging Fears / Ifeanyi Uba's Diversion of N11bn Fuel Is Punishable By Death -DSS