Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,042 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:37 AM

Look What She's Successfully Turned A Simp To (photo) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Look What She's Successfully Turned A Simp To (photo) (5364 Views)

Who Is The Greatest Simp(to Women) In The Bible? / What Event Changed Your From A Simp To A Bad Guy? / Have You Ever Turned A Girl's Sex Request Down Before?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Look What She's Successfully Turned A Simp To (photo) by iTearHerToto: 12:20pm On Jan 12, 2022
So I came across this thread and I have puked about 6 times already and still counting. How you let your wife manipulate you to the extent of turning you into something as disgraceful and repulsive as a rapist? Like why https://www.nairaland.com/6933724/regretted-actions-please-me

Look
Y'all Men, when I say men simps are excluded so shift angry .... Men if you ever come across redpill embrace it with all your heart. Be selfish with the knowledge, never share it to anyone no matter what they are going through. You heard me right. That's part of the concepts. "Be selfish af"... To the point that even if you sight a simp getting drawn by a hoe look the other way. You're not a savior

"Just like the light. Let there be simps"
- iTearherToto2022 angry

Let them hoes trample on simps as much as they can. They are free to trample on simps to death nobody cares. Face your front

And don't act like I dunno some of you will come saying if ubunja was selfish like I'm advising they wouldn't be anything redpill on nairaland bla bla bla bla bla stfu you think ubunja haven't realized being selfish is way better? If not why he quit making threads tryna emancipate more simps.. Check when last he made a thread

Save no simp vro
Consider being lucky and ask yourself
Why should you save a simp? Are you his dad? undecided

Pukes angry

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Look What She's Successfully Turned A Simp To (photo) by Palazee(m): 12:25pm On Jan 12, 2022
Mahn

That thread is disgusting

You gat see how nairaland council of SIMPs were defending the wife

This is truly a man’s world but a female paradise

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Look What She's Successfully Turned A Simp To (photo) by Nobody: 12:32pm On Jan 12, 2022
That thread was something else fr. How can one's wife deny him sex up to a month. And he even raped her

4 Likes

Re: Look What She's Successfully Turned A Simp To (photo) by Reminderz: 12:36pm On Jan 12, 2022
instead of the man resorting to violence which I blame him for; there's a perfect solution for this.

Even if the man is religious, religion has a solution to this, get another wife. act as if she never even existed, don't spend on her, do not provide for her, ignore her, send her packing

10 Likes

Re: Look What She's Successfully Turned A Simp To (photo) by iTearHerToto: 1:05pm On Jan 12, 2022
Reminderz:
instead of the man resorting to violence which I blame him for; there's a perfect solution for this.

Even if the man is religious, religion has a solution to this, get another wife. act as if she never even existed, don't spend on her, do not provide for her, ignore her, send her packing
Feminist will tag it misogyny. And nobody will care but simps will
That's why it's best to let them keep wallowing and wailing in their folly. Let them hoes trample on them to death

5 Likes

Re: Look What She's Successfully Turned A Simp To (photo) by iTearHerToto: 1:07pm On Jan 12, 2022
Palazee:
Mahn

That thread is disgusting

You gat see how nairaland council of SIMPs were defending the wife

This is truly a man’s world but a female paradise
You as well read how the females completely ignored the part where the wife denied him sex for months but focused on the part he raped her only. If that doesn't tell you something about the sisterhood then nothing will

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Look What She's Successfully Turned A Simp To (photo) by Premiumwriter: 1:28pm On Jan 12, 2022
God knows I've always been an advocate for polygamy.

I keep wondering how the west was able to convince woke Africans that their own polygamy is bad but homosexuality is right.

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Look What She's Successfully Turned A Simp To (photo) by ElPayaso(m): 1:29pm On Jan 12, 2022
Na vex I take commot from that dumb thread. How can a married woman deny her husband sex and some dumbass dey talk say he suppose ask her why she dey deny am sex. If it was vice versa, awon evening newspaper go don dey talk say the man don dey cheat

Woe to Simpson... If any woman try am with me, Na for your papa house you go dey explain give me for phone why you denied me sex..

Total rubbish

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Look What She's Successfully Turned A Simp To (photo) by Afrobasic(m): 1:55pm On Jan 12, 2022
Reminderz:

This common sense approach is lost in the mind of a simp. A typical simp like the op of the thread believes he's got no leverage, so he resorts to violence.

Story time:
A while ago (when I used to date), I had this one girl friend always wanting me to "help" her whilst she denied me access to da pum pum.

Guess what I did? IGNORED the b*tch till she was even begging me to take it. At which point I took and still cut her off. undecided

14 Likes

Re: Look What She's Successfully Turned A Simp To (photo) by Palazee(m): 2:14pm On Jan 12, 2022
ElPayaso:
Na vex I take commot from that dumb thread. How can a married woman deny her husband sex and some dumbass dey talk say he suppose ask her why she dey deny am sex. If it was vice versa, awon evening newspaper go don dey talk say the man don dey cheat

Woe to Simpson... If any woman try am with me, Na for your papa house you go dey explain give me for phone why you denied me sex..

Total rubbish
Woe to SIMPs

2 Likes

Re: Look What She's Successfully Turned A Simp To (photo) by Nobody: 3:22pm On Jan 12, 2022
I don't support the man raping or assaulting her.
But no doubt he is weak man
There are many ways to kill a rat

*Don't show concern for her food
*Zero Attention
*Returning home late and drunk ( not too
much so you can control yourself)
* Never ask of sex
* Appear happy
* Don't eat out. Buy expensive and delicious
meals in takeaway packs and eat in a joyous
mood
*Etc
Seriously weak men are bound to make nuisance in marriages. If you must marry don't be weak mofo

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Look What She's Successfully Turned A Simp To (photo) by Isaacpromise1(m): 3:44pm On Jan 12, 2022
Reminderz:

Wonderfully Written,

Seems someone need to create a special thread for guys on “How to stop being a Simp!” Some guys really need wisdom
Re: Look What She's Successfully Turned A Simp To (photo) by Destiblack(m): 5:12pm On Jan 12, 2022
When you deny me my rights in my marriage as my wife,that means you are going back to your parents forever.

3 Likes

Re: Look What She's Successfully Turned A Simp To (photo) by Deicide: 5:16pm On Jan 12, 2022
Ubunja stopped making thread because he has a life outside nairaland.

2 Likes

Re: Look What She's Successfully Turned A Simp To (photo) by nerdfrost(m): 5:45pm On Jan 12, 2022
He should have looked for sex elsewhere

Nosimp2022 angry

2 Likes

Re: Look What She's Successfully Turned A Simp To (photo) by RedPiller(m): 6:04pm On Jan 12, 2022
N
Re: Look What She's Successfully Turned A Simp To (photo) by Slayar: 6:42pm On Jan 12, 2022
I was surprised with the nonsense people were commenting on that thread. For f*ucks sake ! How can you deny your husband of sex for a whole month?

3 Likes

Re: Look What She's Successfully Turned A Simp To (photo) by DONFRANSKID(m): 8:36pm On Jan 12, 2022
Hey mumu man
Hope you can see this comment
See what you allow hoes to turn you into
Re: Look What She's Successfully Turned A Simp To (photo) by shantti(m): 10:50pm On Jan 12, 2022
All hail to red pilling
Re: Look What She's Successfully Turned A Simp To (photo) by HillaryNelo(m): 11:02pm On Jan 12, 2022
Saicrumam:
I don't support the man raping or assaulting her.
But no doubt he is weak man
There are many ways to kill a rat

*Don't show concern for her food
*Zero Attention
*Returning home late and drunk ( not too
much so you can control yourself)
* Never ask of sex
* Appear happy
* Don't eat out. Buy expensive and delicious
meals in takeaway packs and eat in a joyous
mood
*Etc
Seriously weak men are bound to make nuisance in marriages. If you must marry don't be weak mofo
My broda u jst said mind

1 Like

Re: Look What She's Successfully Turned A Simp To (photo) by jaxxy(m): 12:11am On Jan 13, 2022
Is was a really sad thread to read. The emotionally weak man has been held hostage by his own stupidity and foolishness in addressing his erring and ill behaved wife now being manipulated into calling himself a rapist.

Both of them were completely wrong. The selfish ill mannered wife denying her husband his rights cos he’s a simp and the frustrated man loosing his cool and going physical and forceful on his wife..

3 Likes

Re: Look What She's Successfully Turned A Simp To (photo) by oloyedewaris(m): 5:36am On Jan 13, 2022
redpiller, simp, nairaland language
Re: Look What She's Successfully Turned A Simp To (photo) by snitchbitch: 6:01am On Jan 13, 2022
islamically, if a woman denies her husband sex in the night, the angels will rain curse on her till the next day

no wonder "many women" are living a cursed life

#itiswell!
Re: Look What She's Successfully Turned A Simp To (photo) by OloshoMan: 6:10am On Jan 13, 2022
Seems like the woman doesn't even desire the man, (happens in marriages where a woman marries for social status and financial security). The man himself doesn't have ability to decode this. I'm thinking the wife doesn't find him sexually attractive cos why withhold sex for months. If he's attractive to her, she'd be begging for it.

Genuine desire is very important. Last Christmas, a cousin of mine married an ugly fat rich dude, they don't have much in their home, she just wanted him for the money. I'm sure after having kids, she'd just Lock up her pussy cos she doesn't really have genuine desire for him.

I see men forcing themselves on women who are only interested in what they can provide for them, and these foolish niggas can't even decode why they are wanted in the first place. Find someone that fancies you.

5 Likes

Re: Look What She's Successfully Turned A Simp To (photo) by uthlaw: 6:28am On Jan 13, 2022
It is better to be a dog than to be a SIMP!

2 Likes

Re: Look What She's Successfully Turned A Simp To (photo) by Jimmythewise: 7:02am On Jan 13, 2022
Afrobasic:

This common sense approach is lost in the mind of a simp. A typical simp like the op of the thread believes he's got no leverage, so he resorts to violence.

Story time:
A while ago (when I used to date), I had this one girl friend always wanting me to "help" her whilst she denied me access to da pum pum.

Guess what I did? IGNORED the b*tch till she was even begging me to take it. At which point I took and still cut her off. undecided
Sounds like me. Dated this girl for like 5 months. She loves fruits so I was always buying them for her. When it comes to sex she begins to act virgin and shit. I cut her off. Two months ago she visited and offered the puna. I ate the puna and never called her. Now she's all over me on social media but guess what ? I'm already dating someone who submits the puna with no push. I'm making more money than before now and when she came over I made her know that somehow. Just to Bleep with her head lol.

4 Likes

Re: Look What She's Successfully Turned A Simp To (photo) by Thermodynamics(m): 3:19pm On Jan 13, 2022
Wether you are a simp or not doesn't matter, just make money. A rich simp is better than a broke Redpill grin

Infact, you can't be rich and be a simp.
Just make money and forget all these Redpill and simp matter.

(1) (Reply)

Mary Magdalene, The Onlyfans Model Who Can Barely Walk: My Boobs Are So Heavy / Why She Will Never Leave You. / How To Make A Romancelander Fall Inlove With You.( By Man Of List)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.