Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,119 members, 7,814,925 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:45 PM

MEN!! Churches Are Currently The Worst Places To Pick A Wife Today!! (photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / MEN!! Churches Are Currently The Worst Places To Pick A Wife Today!! (photos) (7156 Views)

MEN!! Churches Are The WORST PLACES To Get Good Wives In Today's World!! (photo) / MEN!! Churches Are The WORST PLACES To Get Good Wives In Today's World!! (Photo) / Who Is Currently The Most Beautiful Female Nairalander? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

MEN!! Churches Are Currently The Worst Places To Pick A Wife Today!! (photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 10:43am On Jan 13, 2022
What an irony of life undecided Many years ago, if i was asked where i would find the legitimate wife materials, i would immediately point to a nearby church with hesitation but today

For women, churches are now more of a refuge space than its a place of worship, understand that if as a man, you hope to get a wife, there is an 80% chance that the woman you will pick from the church is an Evening Newspaper.

Women hate to face the reality until it has dawned on them, most women you see today speaking in tongues like they own the holy spirit instead of the other way around NEVER gave a fvvck about Jesus at the age of 18 - 25 years. undecided

They are done having all the fun, they have hit the wall so bad that their back hurting, now they want to settle down, where do you think these women would go to disguise their expired bodies THE CHURCH!
All of a sudden, they are Godfearing and they want God to take control?? BIITTCHES ARE LOOKING FOR MARRIAGE!!

Still Typing...

31 Likes 5 Shares

Re: MEN!! Churches Are Currently The Worst Places To Pick A Wife Today!! (photos) by Zee0007: 10:49am On Jan 13, 2022
The church is also one of the worst places to pick a husband after nairaland.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: MEN!! Churches Are Currently The Worst Places To Pick A Wife Today!! (photos) by Nobody: 10:52am On Jan 13, 2022
Zee0007:
chai
Re: MEN!! Churches Are Currently The Worst Places To Pick A Wife Today!! (photos) by Bluezy13(m): 10:53am On Jan 13, 2022
This guy no dey tire for women matter.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MEN!! Churches Are Currently The Worst Places To Pick A Wife Today!! (photos) by Romanoff(f): 10:53am On Jan 13, 2022
If you take a poll of married people, a significant number will tell you they met their spouses in church.

Church is not a place for perfect or holy people, if it is, Op will def not be in church.

In the same church, their are ladies between 18 to 25, so your point is moot.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MEN!! Churches Are Currently The Worst Places To Pick A Wife Today!! (photos) by Premiumwriter: 10:53am On Jan 13, 2022
Everywhere can be bad.

Everywhere can also be good.

It depends on your ability to see beyond the veil and not just going with the flow and feeling that because you met her in the church she will act right.

One of the biggest mistakes most people make is choosing a partner without paying attention to red flags.

This is not redpill btw

6 Likes

Re: MEN!! Churches Are Currently The Worst Places To Pick A Wife Today!! (photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 10:58am On Jan 13, 2022
This is the point where they would be needing you to be a Godfearing man whereas the dudd who disflowered her was some thug who probably did drugs, had tatoos all over and was the complete advocate of the devil himself!!

The present day churches are filled with retired street wh0r£s with outrageous body counts, professional s£x workers and explosive single mothers!
At this point, its better to get a night club stripper to be your wife because at least that one is true about her personality. The women you think are holy marys in your churches are nothing but hypocrites in pretense!
Believe me, they are a lot more dangerous.
Stay Woke.

TRP IS GOLDEN!!

Check My Signature!!
There's A Big Offer Specifically For Nigerians!

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MEN!! Churches Are Currently The Worst Places To Pick A Wife Today!! (photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 11:13am On Jan 13, 2022
Bluezy13:
This guy no dey tire for women matter.
You would be wrong to think these are WOMEN MATTERS.

2 Likes

Re: MEN!! Churches Are Currently The Worst Places To Pick A Wife Today!! (photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 11:14am On Jan 13, 2022
Premiumwriter:
Everywhere can be bad.

Everywhere can also be good.

It depends on your ability to see beyond the veil and not just going with the flow and feeling that because you met her in the church she will act right.

One of the biggest mistakes most people make is choosing a partner without paying attention to red flags.

This is not redpill btw
It doesn't have to look redpilled, it just has to concluded to be the absolutely truth.
Re: MEN!! Churches Are Currently The Worst Places To Pick A Wife Today!! (photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 11:15am On Jan 13, 2022
Zee0007:
Misplaced Arguements, not for me.

1 Like

Re: MEN!! Churches Are Currently The Worst Places To Pick A Wife Today!! (photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 11:20am On Jan 13, 2022
Based on the random spillage of english language grammer females have already done on this thread before i concluded, its obvious that they really have no concreate arguements for this one.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MEN!! Churches Are Currently The Worst Places To Pick A Wife Today!! (photos) by Bluezy13(m): 11:31am On Jan 13, 2022
TheGidRedpiller:
You would be wrong to think these are WOMEN MATTERS wink.

The last time I checked, "Redpill/Redpillers" were a movement for anti-feminine manipulative prowess on the masculine gender in relation to financial implications by appealing to the masculine emotional weak points.

In addition, your continuance usage of "whôre, her and mothers" in your write-up buttress my point.

Now it baffles me how you mentioned that "You would be wrong to think these are WOMEN MATTERS"
This makes me doubt your sanity.

3 Likes

Re: MEN!! Churches Are Currently The Worst Places To Pick A Wife Today!! (photos) by Fiscus105(m): 11:31am On Jan 13, 2022
Irrespective of where you meet lady, her character would revealed after just 3 months, provided you urself is observant and not carried away by curve and good sex.

Meanwhile, if you tire of church girls, why not go to hook up websites and get ur wife material thr

6 Likes

Re: MEN!! Churches Are Currently The Worst Places To Pick A Wife Today!! (photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 11:43am On Jan 13, 2022
Bluezy13:

The last time I checked, "Redpill/Redpillers" were a movement for anti-feminine manipulative prowess on the masculine gender in relation to financial implications by appealing to the masculine emotional weak points.

In addition, your continuance usage of "whôre, her and mothers" in your write-up buttress my point.

Now it baffles me how you mentioned that "You would be wrong to think these are WOMEN MATTERS"
This makes me doubt your sanity.
No, what you should be doubting is your level of understanding. The redpill movement has always been about spreading awareness to MEN! I'm just more focused on the rogue feminism aspect.
Re: MEN!! Churches Are Currently The Worst Places To Pick A Wife Today!! (photos) by Bluezy13(m): 11:53am On Jan 13, 2022
TheGidRedpiller:
No, what you should be doubting is your level of understanding. The redpill movement has always been about spreading awareness to MEN! I'm just more focused on the rogue feminism aspect.

If this is the case, then your maturity and rationale is questionable.
I must try not to think you are dyslexic because your manner of approach in this judgement of anti-feminism movement is highly disappointing, deplorable and nonsensical.
I guess you didn't do your homework well.

Ehmm... could you kindly desist from mentioning me further so as not to infect me with your dumbness ?
I will be very grateful if my request is considered.
Thanks in anticipation.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: MEN!! Churches Are Currently The Worst Places To Pick A Wife Today!! (photos) by GlorifiedTunde(m): 12:03pm On Jan 13, 2022
Are you just knowing?

The church is like a hospital where spiritually sick people come to for treatment from God. Everyone pretends in the church or at least are in their best behaviour.

Thinking their personality in the church dictates who they are in reality is a colossal mistake!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: MEN!! Churches Are Currently The Worst Places To Pick A Wife Today!! (photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 12:04pm On Jan 13, 2022
Fiscus105:
Irrespective of where you meet lady, her character would revealed after just 3 months, provided you urself is observant and not carried away by curve and good sex.

Meanwhile, if you tire of church girls, why not go to hook up websites and get ur wife material thr
Oh you think so?
Re: MEN!! Churches Are Currently The Worst Places To Pick A Wife Today!! (photos) by talk2hb1(m): 12:13pm On Jan 13, 2022
Thank GOD I no dey pick wife for church undecided
Re: MEN!! Churches Are Currently The Worst Places To Pick A Wife Today!! (photos) by Nobody: 12:19pm On Jan 13, 2022
All these your hatred for women will not give you peace except you did not come to this earth through a woman

1 Like

Re: MEN!! Churches Are Currently The Worst Places To Pick A Wife Today!! (photos) by Premiumwriter: 12:24pm On Jan 13, 2022
TheGidRedpiller:
It doesn't have to look redpilled, it just has to concluded to be the absolutely truth.
I don't know what you're saying here. But this isn't redpill.

This is pure projection of your inner weaknesses and malice with women.

2 Likes

Re: MEN!! Churches Are Currently The Worst Places To Pick A Wife Today!! (photos) by victooman: 12:24pm On Jan 13, 2022
TheGidRedpiller:
This is the point where they would be needing you to be a Godfearing man whereas the dudd who disflowered her was some thug who probably did drugs, had tatoos all over and was the complete advocate of the devil himself!!

The present day churches are filled with retired street wh0r£s with outrageous body counts, professional s£x workers and explosive single mothers!
At this point, its better to get a night club stripper to be your wife because at least that one is true about her personality. The women you think are holy marys in your churches are nothing but hypocrites in pretense!
Believe me, they are a lot more dangerous.
Stay Woke.

TRP IS GOLDEN!!

Check My Signature!!
There's A Big Offer Specifically For Nigerians!
You are generalizing here, yes there are whores in churches but believe me dont dare compare ladies in churches to strippers,
Re: MEN!! Churches Are Currently The Worst Places To Pick A Wife Today!! (photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 12:25pm On Jan 13, 2022
Batam:
All these your hatred for women will not give you peace except you did not come to this earth through a woman
Misplaced arguement.
Re: MEN!! Churches Are Currently The Worst Places To Pick A Wife Today!! (photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 12:25pm On Jan 13, 2022
Premiumwriter:
I don't know what you're saying here. But this isn't redpill.

This is pure projection of your inner weaknesses and malice with women.

Ok.
Re: MEN!! Churches Are Currently The Worst Places To Pick A Wife Today!! (photos) by excanny: 12:27pm On Jan 13, 2022
I will still do a church rather than do a club.

There are bad and good partners everywhere. You have to define what you want in life and don't get things twisted.

I don't completely agree with you.

But then there are still better places of getting a partner other than a church or a club.

I admit that the church environment is full of pretence tho
Re: MEN!! Churches Are Currently The Worst Places To Pick A Wife Today!! (photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 12:28pm On Jan 13, 2022
victooman:
You are generalizing here, yes there are whores in churches but believe me dont dare compare ladies in churches to strippers,
As far as they are with the same motive in mind, the women in church are no different from strippers, stop lying to yourself.
Re: MEN!! Churches Are Currently The Worst Places To Pick A Wife Today!! (photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 12:30pm On Jan 13, 2022
GlorifiedTunde:
Are you just knowing?

The church is like a hospital where spiritually sick people come to for treatment from God. Everyone pretends in the church or at least are in their best behaviour.

Thinking their personality in the church dictates who they are in reality is a colossal mistake!!!
EXACTLY!
Re: MEN!! Churches Are Currently The Worst Places To Pick A Wife Today!! (photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 12:54pm On Jan 13, 2022
talk2hb1:
Thank GOD I no dey pick wife for church undecided
undecided

1 Like

Re: MEN!! Churches Are Currently The Worst Places To Pick A Wife Today!! (photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 12:55pm On Jan 13, 2022
Basically its not about where you meet your women, its about if she's worth it. Thats where implementing your redpill comes in. Understand this simple fact.

4 Likes

Re: MEN!! Churches Are Currently The Worst Places To Pick A Wife Today!! (photos) by victooman: 1:08pm On Jan 13, 2022
TheGidRedpiller:
As far as they are with the same motive in mind, the women in church are no different from strippers, stop lying to yourself.
guy l disagree with you, you people a times exaggerate things here. most girls in parties night clubs are not just whores but lack conscious,, extremely high body counts ,drunkards, rude and infected,,their level of exposure is something else,,use numbers to make assertions,, l repeat church girls are not saints but dont compare them with party girls, l have been with the two and l know what am talking about.

1 Like

Re: MEN!! Churches Are Currently The Worst Places To Pick A Wife Today!! (photos) by Nobody: 1:17pm On Jan 13, 2022
TheGidRedpiller:
Misplaced arguement.
Oyinbo pepper kwantinue
Re: MEN!! Churches Are Currently The Worst Places To Pick A Wife Today!! (photos) by Quality20(m): 1:20pm On Jan 13, 2022
but atleast it shows that they are ready for repentance and accept religious ways of life na
Re: MEN!! Churches Are Currently The Worst Places To Pick A Wife Today!! (photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 1:28pm On Jan 13, 2022
Quality20:
but atleast it shows that they are ready for repentance and accept religious ways of life na
PAY ATTENTION!! Its A Farse!

They are looking for marriage, when they get it, thats when they'll unfold their true colors!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Happened Yesterday When I Cried For Help On Nairaland(screnshot And Photos) / Most Girls Do This When They See Me. / dd

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.