Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,350 members, 7,836,436 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:47 AM

MEN!! Churches Are Currently The Worst Places To Pick A Wife Today!! (photos) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / MEN!! Churches Are Currently The Worst Places To Pick A Wife Today!! (photos) (7188 Views)

MEN!! Churches Are The WORST PLACES To Get Good Wives In Today's World!! (photo) / MEN!! Churches Are The WORST PLACES To Get Good Wives In Today's World!! (Photo) / Who Is Currently The Most Beautiful Female Nairalander? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MEN!! Churches Are Currently The Worst Places To Pick A Wife Today!! (photos) by Truvelisback(m): 1:31pm On Jan 13, 2022
If Church is the worst place to pick a wife, where is the best place picking a wife?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: MEN!! Churches Are Currently The Worst Places To Pick A Wife Today!! (photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 1:33pm On Jan 13, 2022
victooman:
guy l disagree with you, you people a times exaggerate things here. most girls in parties night clubs are not just whores but lack conscious,, extremely high body counts ,drunkards, rude and infected,,their level of exposure is something else,,use numbers to make assertions,, l repeat church girls are not saints but dont compare them with party girls, l have been with the two and l know what am talking about.
The wh0r£s in the night club are the same women you will see tomorrow in church when they have be used and reduced to nothing. This s not an arguement.

5 Likes

Re: MEN!! Churches Are Currently The Worst Places To Pick A Wife Today!! (photos) by Harddiskng(m): 1:35pm On Jan 13, 2022
Lmao

The Pastor needed them to man-up and accept wahala they did not start into their lives cheesy

3 Likes

Re: MEN!! Churches Are Currently The Worst Places To Pick A Wife Today!! (photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 1:36pm On Jan 13, 2022
Truvelisback:
If Church is the worst place pick a wife, where is the best place picking a wife?
There's no GOOD place to pick a wife!
If as a man you want to consider marriage in today's world, you have to at least be wise about it, thats where the high need of the redpill knowledge comes in!

Whats up truvel my man!? How you holding up? wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MEN!! Churches Are Currently The Worst Places To Pick A Wife Today!! (photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 1:38pm On Jan 13, 2022
Harddiskng:
Lmao

The Pastor needed them to man-up and accept wahala they did not start into their lives cheesy
You can just imagine the rubbish SIMPISM IS EVERYWHERE!

1 Like

Re: MEN!! Churches Are Currently The Worst Places To Pick A Wife Today!! (photos) by Truvelisback(m): 1:43pm On Jan 13, 2022
TheGidRedpiller:
If as a man you want to consider marriage in today's world, you have to at least be wise about it, thats where the high need of the redpill knowledge comes in!

Bro, this Redpill is gradually getting to Blackpill and it's not really healthy for u. Even Ubunja wey be redpiller self, never reach this level. Bro, pls, reduce ur dosage. Overdose isn't healthy at all.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: MEN!! Churches Are Currently The Worst Places To Pick A Wife Today!! (photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 1:48pm On Jan 13, 2022
Truvelisback:
Bro, this Redpill is gradually getting to Blackpill and it's not really healthy for u. Even Ubunja wey be redpiller self, never reach this level. Bro, pls, reduce ur dosage. Overdose isn't healthy at all.
I promise you, i'm working on myself. Its a very slow process, but i will make it. Thanks for the care.

1 Like

Re: MEN!! Churches Are Currently The Worst Places To Pick A Wife Today!! (photos) by descartes400: 2:11pm On Jan 13, 2022
TheGidRedpiller:

Truvelisback:

But he made a valid point!
this is his calling,maybe his online calling, now do you tell your pastors in the Church, lecturers in school, to reduce the intensity or core message of their teachings?

Application of common sense or logical reasoning(Redpill) in our everyday living and most especially as regard to our relationship with the opposite gender is a very healthy endeavour, to do otherwise, will be an existential threat to the male gender and the world at large wink

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: MEN!! Churches Are Currently The Worst Places To Pick A Wife Today!! (photos) by Ofadaman(m): 2:17pm On Jan 13, 2022
A single mother isn't a bad thing, a lot of reasons could make a woman be a single mum, many reasons asides immorality.
Find a good woman ,the world is beyond sex ,and sex is the least of bad traits , there are worse things people indulge in asides sex

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: MEN!! Churches Are Currently The Worst Places To Pick A Wife Today!! (photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 2:22pm On Jan 13, 2022
descartes400:

But he made a valid point!
this is his calling,maybe his online calling, now do you tell your pastors in the Church, lecturers in school, to reduce the intensity or core message of their teachings?

Application of common sense or logical reasoning(Redpill) in our everyday living and most especially as regard to our relationship with the opposite gender is a very healthy endeavour, to do otherwise, will be an existential threat to the male gender and the world at large wink

I respect his opinion, i also accept that i need to work on myself. So pls his comment is very valid.

1 Like

Re: MEN!! Churches Are Currently The Worst Places To Pick A Wife Today!! (photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 2:34pm On Jan 13, 2022
Ofadaman:
A single mother isn't a bad thing, a lot of reasons could make a woman be a single mum, many reasons asides immorality.
Find a good woman ,the world is beyond sex ,and sex is the least of bad traits , there are worse things people indulge in asides sex
People really love to lie to themselves though.

1 Like

Re: MEN!! Churches Are Currently The Worst Places To Pick A Wife Today!! (photos) by Truvelisback(m): 2:37pm On Jan 13, 2022
TheGidRedpiller:
I promise you, i'm working on myself. Its a very slow process, but i will make it. Thanks for the care.
Good. Note: Redpill is good. I love it because it redeems men from being SIMPS and slavery to women in the name of love but if it gets to the extreme, that's when it's wrong. The truth is that there is no 100% perfect lady or guy on this planet earth. We as guys, we just have to maintain our intergrity and standard to ensure we don't SIMP to those entitlement ladies. That's how i see Redpills. Being an Alpha male is the goal. If u are an Alpha male, handling of ladies becomes very easy irrespective of her age.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MEN!! Churches Are Currently The Worst Places To Pick A Wife Today!! (photos) by 1Sharon(f): 2:42pm On Jan 13, 2022
Lol.
Re: MEN!! Churches Are Currently The Worst Places To Pick A Wife Today!! (photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 2:44pm On Jan 13, 2022
Truvelisback:
Good. Note: Redpill is good. I love it because it redeems men from being SIMPS and slavery to women in the name of love but if it gets to the extreme, that's when it's wrong. The truth is that there is no 100% perfect lady or guy on this planet earth. We as guys, we just have to maintain our intergrity and standard to ensure we don't SIMP to those entitlement ladies. That's how i see Redpills. Being an Alpha male is the goal. If u are an Alpha male, handling of ladies becomes very easy irrespective of her age.
Very True.

1 Like

Re: MEN!! Churches Are Currently The Worst Places To Pick A Wife Today!! (photos) by Truvelisback(m): 2:47pm On Jan 13, 2022
Harddiskng:
Lmao

The way u handle women matters too.
Re: MEN!! Churches Are Currently The Worst Places To Pick A Wife Today!! (photos) by descartes400: 3:14pm On Jan 13, 2022
TheGidRedpiller:
I respect his opinion, i also accept that i need to work on myself. So pls his comment is very valid.

Redpill is becoming unhealthy for TheGidRedpiller hence the need to work on himself?(teasing) maybe i'm lost and entirely not getting the true picture.

Mind you i'm not in anyway quarreling with him because from his post quoted below,..is quite valid and a product of good thinking.
Truvelisback(m): 2:37pm
TheGidRedpiller:

Given that Repill helps us to understand the actual nature of women, deconstruct women, feminism and the female behaviour in general, thus helping us to see the truth about gender interactions and relationships.

My question then is..at what point does Redpill becomes extreme??

1 Like

Re: MEN!! Churches Are Currently The Worst Places To Pick A Wife Today!! (photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 3:25pm On Jan 13, 2022
descartes400:

Redpill is becoming unhealthy for TheGidRedpiller hence the need to work on himself?(teasing) maybe i'm lost and entirely not getting the true picture.

Mind you i'm not in anyway quarreling with him because from his post quoted below,..is quite valid and a product of good thinking.

Given that Repill helps us to understand the actual nature of women, deconstruct women, feminism and the female behaviour in general, thus helping us to see the truth about gender interactions and relationships.

When you are TheGidRedpiller.
Its not a good place, i can assure you.
Re: MEN!! Churches Are Currently The Worst Places To Pick A Wife Today!! (photos) by Matrixlord2021: 4:01pm On Jan 13, 2022
Its a pity an its true, seems prostitutes who don't change like a chameleon are now better than Christian sisters and some mothers.
The eye service is too much in the Churches!
It starts when there is no sound doctrine taught about moral conducts from the scriptures about relationships
When a young girl doesn't know what Marriage is theh follow the course of the world.
What is the course of the world?
It is the ways and cultures and traditions of man that are trending now than the will of God being obeyed!!!
A young Christian girl is chaste, sober, obedient, fearing God and obeying his word detail to detail but a soon as she finishes her education, the next thing on her mind is Marriage which is not the will of GOD for her at that time!!!!
So for a Christian young man.
They rush into such an enter easily a long life danger that satan has planned for them.
Many Christian girls would have become disvirgined in tertiary institutions and no one can knows , so the shame and guilt makes them never want to marry a church brother who knows their sexlife in school.
They now begin to form and do misers all around whereas many of them have ridiculous body counts.
All they are looking for is one innocent Christian brother or someone not from their church to marry.
Then, they start to show green lights.
Many of the brothers who are still willing to settle down and marry them inspite of their shame are discarded as piece of thrash.
So the church is now filled with pretending whores and prostitutes.
But on the streets you would see prostitutes and harlots who don't pretend end up getting Good husbands some from the church or from other places.
The Dont cover up or tell lies.
Marriage is the most delicate and dangerous issue that needs be thrashed thoroughly because satan stays there to destroy good youths and man them fall.
Titus 2:1 But speak thou the things which become sound doctrine:
2:2 That the aged men be sober, grave, temperate, sound in faith, in charity, in patience
. 2:3 The aged women likewise, that they be in behaviour as becometh holiness, not false accusers, not given to much wine, teachers of good things;
2:4 That they may teach the young women to be sober, to love their husbands, to love their children,
2:5 To be discreet, chaste, keepers at home, good, obedient to their own husbands, that the word of God be not blasphemed.

Without sound doctrine, the church would be filled with whores and prostitutes and hypocrites and pretenders

.Ezekiel 23:1 The word of the LORD came again unto me, saying,
23:2 Son of man, there were two women, the daughters of one mother:
23:3 And they committed whoredoms in Egypt; they committed whoredoms in their youth: there were their breasts pressed, and there they bruised the teats of their virginity. 23:4 And the names of them were Aholah the elder, and Aholibah her sister: and they were mine, and they bare sons and daughters. Thus were their names; Samaria is Aholah, and Jerusalem Aholibah.
23:5 And Aholah played the harlot when she was mine; and she doted on her lovers, on the Assyrians her neighbours,
23:11 And when her sister Aholibah saw this, she was more corrupt in her inordinate love than she, and in her whoredoms more than her sister in her whoredoms.
Christian prostitutes exist, they only do it far away from Gods house, yet they claim to belong to God and com back to sing, pray, dance and even speak in tlngues with blood stained skirts and totally corrupt hearts .
Even sinners are learning advanced prostitution from church girls

1 Like

Re: MEN!! Churches Are Currently The Worst Places To Pick A Wife Today!! (photos) by heniford2: 4:04pm On Jan 13, 2022
The OP is on point buh my question is this where can one get a reasonable woman or marry from the club,or party or bear palour or where can one see the best lady to settle down with embarassed
Re: MEN!! Churches Are Currently The Worst Places To Pick A Wife Today!! (photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 4:08pm On Jan 13, 2022
heniford2:
The OP is on point buh my question is this where can one get a reasonable woman or marry from the club,or party or bear palour or where can one see the best lady to settle down with embarassed
All you really need is the redpill wisdom, i promise you, when you see her, you will know. Although i doubt you will.
Re: MEN!! Churches Are Currently The Worst Places To Pick A Wife Today!! (photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 4:10pm On Jan 13, 2022
This thread is not for sermons pls. As much as i appreciate the efforts, lets not deviate.
Re: MEN!! Churches Are Currently The Worst Places To Pick A Wife Today!! (photos) by Truvelisback(m): 4:24pm On Jan 13, 2022
descartes400:

When it becomes an hatred or like an hatred towards the female gender. Bro, the way one handles ladies is very important. Even if u aren't that financially enough, u can still have the fun or sex with ladies. The most important thing is abt playing ur card well. Don't ladies too serious.
Re: MEN!! Churches Are Currently The Worst Places To Pick A Wife Today!! (photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 4:33pm On Jan 13, 2022
Women Are Naturally Opportunistic, No Matter The Situation They Are Always Looking Out For Whats In It For Them. Even Her Supposed Service To God Is Not Exempted!

For Every 10 Young Women Serving God With So Much Energy, 7 Of Them Just Want A Husband To Free Her From Worthlessness.

2 Likes

Re: MEN!! Churches Are Currently The Worst Places To Pick A Wife Today!! (photos) by Fiscus105(m): 4:43pm On Jan 13, 2022
victooman:
guy l disagree with you, you people a times exaggerate things here. most girls in parties night clubs are not just whores but lack conscious,, extremely high body counts ,drunkards, rude and infected,,their level of exposure is something else,,use numbers to make assertions,, l repeat church girls are not saints but dont compare them with party girls, l have been with the two and l know what am talking about.

You dnt need to argue with lunatic, one thing you should know is that, people would always bring down what it perceived to be best/ or who have better chance, you ask urself if church girls are not worth it as he claimed, what stops him going to other avenue and married whoever he wants to married? Provided he is even capable in first instance.

If you see a guy complain about women all the time, watch out for such guys, they are not capable to stop girls and toast' let alone put her under his roof.
Re: MEN!! Churches Are Currently The Worst Places To Pick A Wife Today!! (photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 4:47pm On Jan 13, 2022
Fiscus105:

You dnt need to argue with lunatic, one thing you should know is that, people would always bring down what it perceived to be best/ or who have better chance, you ask urself if church girls are not worth it as he claimed, what stops him going to other avenue and married whoever he wants to married? Provided he is even capable in first instance.

If you see a guy complain about women all the time, watch out for such guys, they are not capable to stop girls and toast' let alone put her under his roof.
Wow. Nice one.
Re: MEN!! Churches Are Currently The Worst Places To Pick A Wife Today!! (photos) by ImaIma1(f): 5:25pm On Jan 13, 2022
Bluezy13:
This guy no dey tire for women matter.

He will grow up soon. We'll all witness it.
Re: MEN!! Churches Are Currently The Worst Places To Pick A Wife Today!! (photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 5:48pm On Jan 13, 2022
Women Have Absolutely No Right To Define What A Real Man Is, They Do Not Know What It Means, She Will Tell You What She Wants You To Be For Her At That Particular Moment.
This one is for those females up this thread trying to define what a grown up TheGidRedpiller Will Be Like!
Re: MEN!! Churches Are Currently The Worst Places To Pick A Wife Today!! (photos) by Mcxtraglitz: 6:15pm On Jan 13, 2022
Omo, This nairaland is something else... �
E wo tun ni redpill...
Just passing by o...
Re: MEN!! Churches Are Currently The Worst Places To Pick A Wife Today!! (photos) by Nobody: 6:16pm On Jan 13, 2022
E done tey i get this code.. right from my teens cheesy
Re: MEN!! Churches Are Currently The Worst Places To Pick A Wife Today!! (photos) by Nobody: 6:20pm On Jan 13, 2022
Truvelisback:
If Church is the worst place pick a wife, where is the best place picking a wife?
No best place bruv. U can meet a good girl ready to settle down anywhere but u see the church is where the wicked ones go in hiding, camouflage and lay ambush for guys looking for Godly women to wife.
Re: MEN!! Churches Are Currently The Worst Places To Pick A Wife Today!! (photos) by GRIMMJOE(m): 6:21pm On Jan 13, 2022
Fiscus105:

Stopping and toasting a girl, is that an achievement?

1 Like

Re: MEN!! Churches Are Currently The Worst Places To Pick A Wife Today!! (photos) by victooman: 6:59pm On Jan 13, 2022
TheGidRedpiller:
The wh0r£s in the night club are the same women you will see tomorrow in church when they have be used and reduced to nothing. This s not an arguement.
Big lie, you talk as if there are no teenage young and succulent girls in churches, l use to harbor this wrong assertions untill l takes time to observe closely,, compare to party girls church girls are a thousand better,you are just using a sample to generalize here,There is different between a girl is sexually actives and a girl is wild,young girls that grows up in the church are mostly under strict guidance and are mostly not wild, most of the females you see in shiloh were not able to get married mostly because of their too much spiritualism ,bad character or unattractiveness, church girls are not whores like party girls,, stop generalizing.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Happened Yesterday When I Cried For Help On Nairaland(screnshot And Photos) / To All Japa Guys"dont You Ever Make This Mistake" / Wait, Before You Go Near Her, Check The Shape Of Her Leg.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.