Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,199 members, 7,835,971 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:29 PM

Dele Momodu Declares Interest To Run For President In 2023 - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dele Momodu Declares Interest To Run For President In 2023 (21622 Views)

2023 Presidency: Anyim Pius Anyim Declares Interest / Kiddwaya's Mum, Susan Waya Declares Interest In Becoming Benue Governor (Photo) / Anambra 2021: Soludo Officially Declares Interest To Contest (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dele Momodu Declares Interest To Run For President In 2023 by Digmygold: 5:03pm On Jan 13, 2022
Lol..Dreamer.
Re: Dele Momodu Declares Interest To Run For President In 2023 by McCoy9067(m): 5:03pm On Jan 13, 2022
He wants to waste his money.. I advise him to face his business squarely...
Re: Dele Momodu Declares Interest To Run For President In 2023 by gbemishile: 5:07pm On Jan 13, 2022
Wow betide any man who says I do not have the rights to dream and aspire
Re: Dele Momodu Declares Interest To Run For President In 2023 by OgunkeelAllMod: 5:09pm On Jan 13, 2022
All sort of same old, useless fOols are rearing their big for nothing empty with interest to run a complex jungle like Nigeria. Men without principle, without scruple, Who lack control over their third leg undecided,their very home front.. Many of them are just doing all for cruise undecided because, being referred to as former or ex predential aspirant is now regarded another form of effizi or social status. Stupid lot with zero values whatsoever.
Re: Dele Momodu Declares Interest To Run For President In 2023 by cocolacec(m): 5:12pm On Jan 13, 2022
DispatcherLagos:
Funny people. Everything in Yoruba wants to become president.
Dele Momodu is from Edo with a yoruba mother.
Re: Dele Momodu Declares Interest To Run For President In 2023 by DispatcherLagos: 5:14pm On Jan 13, 2022
cocolacec:

Dele Momodu is from Edo with a yoruba mother.
haha. Hope he stole enough money to waste?
Re: Dele Momodu Declares Interest To Run For President In 2023 by olawonder(m): 5:16pm On Jan 13, 2022
Oga Dele just dey use presidency contest to cash out ni! By the time they start asking aspirants to step down for the front runner, that comes with cash compensations… he’s done it before he can do it again! wink
Re: Dele Momodu Declares Interest To Run For President In 2023 by Indispensable85(m): 5:19pm On Jan 13, 2022
You'll lose in your house.
Re: Dele Momodu Declares Interest To Run For President In 2023 by rickyrex(m): 5:29pm On Jan 13, 2022
We are our problem. So him sin pass tinubu and Atiku own. Tomorrow una go say we no want same old politicians. Is this how to encourage other to partake in he presidential election
Re: Dele Momodu Declares Interest To Run For President In 2023 by biggie73(m): 5:29pm On Jan 13, 2022
Stomoney:
Guys please help choose

100k work in Lagos as an experienced ASM
60k work in Ibadan as a non experienced fleet Telematics.

I have today to decide

Note: I reside in Ijebu ode, Ogun state
....pick Ibadan
Re: Dele Momodu Declares Interest To Run For President In 2023 by tundess: 5:30pm On Jan 13, 2022
A clout and money move.
If " not staying in your lane" was a person.
Re: Dele Momodu Declares Interest To Run For President In 2023 by Le2money(m): 5:38pm On Jan 13, 2022
Ibadan is far better off Lagos....even though lots of opportunities are in Lagos but the stress in Lagos can make 20 years old boy look like 52 years ....so choose wisely.

Stomoney:
Guys please help choose

I have today to decide

Re: Dele Momodu Declares Interest To Run For President In 2023 by Sandralight(f): 5:49pm On Jan 13, 2022
Stomoney:
Guys please help choose

I have today to decide

take the Lagos job
Re: Dele Momodu Declares Interest To Run For President In 2023 by Sandralight(f): 5:50pm On Jan 13, 2022
Le2money:
Ibadan is far better off Lagos....even though lots of opportunities are in Lagos but the stress in Lagos can make 20 years old boy look like 52 years ....so choose wisely.

Really do you stay in Ibadan?
Re: Dele Momodu Declares Interest To Run For President In 2023 by yankison(m): 5:50pm On Jan 13, 2022
Kriss216:
That one concern una. If una like make una vote for yeye person again.

I got my Reissue yesterday. Na una sabi

Please i sent you a Dm kindly reply i just need ur assistance not financially please
Re: Dele Momodu Declares Interest To Run For President In 2023 by Le2money(m): 5:55pm On Jan 13, 2022
From my little Experience from the two states

Sandralight:
Really do you stay in Ibadan?
Re: Dele Momodu Declares Interest To Run For President In 2023 by FBIBOT(m): 6:01pm On Jan 13, 2022
rickyrex:
We are our problem. So him sin pass tinubu and Atiku own. Tomorrow una go say we no want same old politicians. Is this how to encourage other to partake in he presidential election

LOL u dey see am? grin
Re: Dele Momodu Declares Interest To Run For President In 2023 by MPESA(m): 6:07pm On Jan 13, 2022
Kriss216:

Kriss you no well sha , you wan dey Nigeria before ni.
Re: Dele Momodu Declares Interest To Run For President In 2023 by miqos02(m): 6:11pm On Jan 13, 2022
boman2014:

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2022/1/dele-momodu-declares-interest-to-run-for-president-in-2023.html
the same friends and family they did not vote for the last time in ran for elections? He is supposed to disown them.
Re: Dele Momodu Declares Interest To Run For President In 2023 by Alaefulu(m): 6:13pm On Jan 13, 2022
He hastenly took the decision.... Oh naija....where is that young man here that made his intention known too the other time plz do not be intimidated with your aspirations
Re: Dele Momodu Declares Interest To Run For President In 2023 by Kriss216: 6:17pm On Jan 13, 2022
yankison:

Please i sent you a Dm kindly reply i just need ur assistance not financially please
Sorry, I don't have access to the mail

You can reach me on 081281***

Let me know when you see this so I can edit

1 Like

Re: Dele Momodu Declares Interest To Run For President In 2023 by ihec(m): 6:21pm On Jan 13, 2022
Please how muchfor reissue now
Kriss216:

Re: Dele Momodu Declares Interest To Run For President In 2023 by Funkymode(m): 6:40pm On Jan 13, 2022
The man Don talk say na joke oo, him talk say na him grandchild's school inter-house sports him dey talk ooo, he said he'll run when is the turn of parents to run
Re: Dele Momodu Declares Interest To Run For President In 2023 by slimghost(m): 6:44pm On Jan 13, 2022
Well, if Bola Escobar could declare, then any anybody else is free to.
Re: Dele Momodu Declares Interest To Run For President In 2023 by Soknown: 6:45pm On Jan 13, 2022
Better descriptions: a job man, sent man, journey man. The inside job. I expect pdp to the same.
Re: Dele Momodu Declares Interest To Run For President In 2023 by Gofwane(m): 6:45pm On Jan 13, 2022
Wawelexy:
I think we should allow all this people to waste the money the ve stolen from us.... Person wey no fit handle small davido naim wan be no 1 citizen of country wey get bandit, boko haram, herdsmen etc... Joker
grin Oboyyehh, you are in the spirit grin
Re: Dele Momodu Declares Interest To Run For President In 2023 by BabaO2: 6:49pm On Jan 13, 2022
He better keep his PA role to dancing senator very well.
Re: Dele Momodu Declares Interest To Run For President In 2023 by ademi87(m): 6:49pm On Jan 13, 2022
Na everybody Wan become president now for Nigeria..... Even me sef don declare my intention to run for president come 2023...
Re: Dele Momodu Declares Interest To Run For President In 2023 by ItalianMafia: 6:51pm On Jan 13, 2022
Lagos

Stomoney:
Guys please help choose

I have today to decide

Re: Dele Momodu Declares Interest To Run For President In 2023 by adamsmith914: 6:53pm On Jan 13, 2022
Kriss216:

You won’t die in Obodo Oyibo in Jesus Name, you will always come back to Nigeria to carry on where you left off.

You can’t runaway from yourself.
Re: Dele Momodu Declares Interest To Run For President In 2023 by ENIGMATIC2023(m): 6:53pm On Jan 13, 2022
Can he win his polling booth or his local government.... He should stop deceiving himself and his social media myopic fans.
Re: Dele Momodu Declares Interest To Run For President In 2023 by adamsmith914: 6:56pm On Jan 13, 2022
ENIGMATIC2023:
Can he win his polling booth or his local government.... He should stop deceiving himself and his social media myopic fans.
The irony of politics is that in the general election, he stands a better chance than Jagaban that will win his own State & Local Government but not the APC ticket.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

When Will Adamu Sanction Tinubu? / Akeredolu Commissions Computerised Vehicle Inspection Center In Ondo (photos) / ₦96 Billion Fraud: Supreme Court Judgment Vindicates Me – Amaechi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.