Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,222 members, 7,836,070 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:25 PM

Dele Momodu Declares Interest To Run For President In 2023 - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dele Momodu Declares Interest To Run For President In 2023 (21623 Views)

2023 Presidency: Anyim Pius Anyim Declares Interest / Kiddwaya's Mum, Susan Waya Declares Interest In Becoming Benue Governor (Photo) / Anambra 2021: Soludo Officially Declares Interest To Contest (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dele Momodu Declares Interest To Run For President In 2023 by NaijaElba(m): 7:31pm On Jan 13, 2022
dELE one of the funniest guy in Nigeria. So the presidential seat has become a joke to him?
Re: Dele Momodu Declares Interest To Run For President In 2023 by blackfase(m): 7:59pm On Jan 13, 2022
These ones go just dey mumu upandan. Customer daadaa....mtchwwwwwwww
Re: Dele Momodu Declares Interest To Run For President In 2023 by Sosotired: 8:25pm On Jan 13, 2022
The first 10 and more comments condemned him. These sets of eediots will vote Atiku or Tinubu. Dele is more educated, younger and has never been found abusing public office but because our foo000ls are so programed to see only the old and useless, you will all condemn him. Suffer never do una.

1 Like

Re: Dele Momodu Declares Interest To Run For President In 2023 by blowjohn(m): 9:00pm On Jan 13, 2022
Let's report this guy to Davido.
The guy dey f up
Re: Dele Momodu Declares Interest To Run For President In 2023 by IvarDboneless: 9:04pm On Jan 13, 2022
Kriss216:
That one concern una. If una like make una vote for yeye person again.

I got my Reissue yesterday. Na una sabi
Bros you wicked ooh grin
Re: Dele Momodu Declares Interest To Run For President In 2023 by Kdon2: 9:35pm On Jan 13, 2022
Re: Dele Momodu Declares Interest To Run For President In 2023 by Nobody: 10:24pm On Jan 13, 2022
NwaNimo1:

Obesity is more wicked....he's looks like a 'heart attack' waiting to happen.

[img]https://media1./images/2405078da6fccdc41a2df3c007470591/tenor.gif?itemid=20436778[/img]

I knew it! You're wicked still! I must report you to Malami at once.
Re: Dele Momodu Declares Interest To Run For President In 2023 by Idumuje: 10:31pm On Jan 13, 2022
Nigerians and jokes. Person that cannot even win his local govt wants to be President. This one dey find way to cash out. Olodo!
Re: Dele Momodu Declares Interest To Run For President In 2023 by Allisgud: 11:42pm On Jan 13, 2022
Kriss216:

bro how did get it,I need one too
Re: Dele Momodu Declares Interest To Run For President In 2023 by BluntCrazeMan: 1:17am On Jan 14, 2022
boman2014:

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2022/1/dele-momodu-declares-interest-to-run-for-president-in-2023.html
No be this same nonsense man wey dey follow Terri-Waya around during the time Kidd-Waya was inside the BBN House??
Re: Dele Momodu Declares Interest To Run For President In 2023 by Tzar(m): 1:31am On Jan 14, 2022
This ovation clown and his 4-yearly episode of madness! Someone should give him his medicine ASAP!
Re: Dele Momodu Declares Interest To Run For President In 2023 by awoluyi(m): 3:16am On Jan 14, 2022
SarkinYarki:
I hope he has informed Davido first ooo like Tinubu informed Buhari

I hope his wife will vote for him this time around.
I wish him the best.
Re: Dele Momodu Declares Interest To Run For President In 2023 by jaxxy(m): 6:46am On Jan 14, 2022
Alabule:
This is the reason Tinubu remains the candidate to beat in 2023.
He understands the long game.
He took his time to strengthen himself politically.
Dele might make a good President but, it does not work like that in Nigeria.

Tinubu has too much baggage probably worse than Atiku. He is high risk to our democracy also because of his godfather style of governance. Carrys along so many illiterate goons and touts who are only good for destroying democratic process and crushing opposition.

He is even higher risk to our national treasury just like Atiku. No1 can predict what these men will do when they get access to the treasury. Lagos finance is has been in the dark since 1999.

Osinbajo remains the right candidate and the man to beat.

As for dele he is a clown and Davido boy. Governance is owambe and razzmatazz. undecided
Re: Dele Momodu Declares Interest To Run For President In 2023 by oyatz(m): 7:06am On Jan 14, 2022
OgunkeelAllMod:
All sort of same old, useless fOols are rearing their big for nothing empty with interest to run a complex jungle like Nigeria. Men without principle, without scruple, Who lack control over their third leg undecided,their very home front.. Many of them are just doing all for cruise undecided because, being referred to as former or ex predential aspirant is now regarded another form of effizi or social status. Stupid lot with zero values whatsoever.

Dele Momodu is a private successful business who hasn't held any political office.

He is the type that can solve many problems in this country.

You too can join the presidential race if you think you have better experience and exposure.
Re: Dele Momodu Declares Interest To Run For President In 2023 by 99thEnemy(m): 6:29pm On Jan 14, 2022
Kriss216:

Who no be yeye among all them?? undecided

You reminded me that I am yet to renew my Intanashona passport. grin grin grin
Re: Dele Momodu Declares Interest To Run For President In 2023 by yankison(m): 9:20am On Jan 31, 2022
Kriss216:

Sorry, I don't have access to the mail

You can reach me on 081281***

Let me know when you see this so I can edit

I just saw this now so it came so late so you can edit now .. or mine is 0 9 0 1 4 3 6 0 9 4 4

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

₦96 Billion Fraud: Supreme Court Judgment Vindicates Me – Amaechi / Adejo Okeme Wins Labour Party’s Kogi Governorship Ticket / Amaechi Is The Most Qualified For 2023 Presidency - Northern Group (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.