Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,137 members, 7,849,559 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 12:55 AM

How True Is This Screenshot - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How True Is This Screenshot (703 Views)

Guy's Reply That Got The Internet Talking (screenshot) / Why Are Some Ladies Like This? (screenshot) / I Asked Her, What Did She Likes In Me, She Replied With This....(screenshot) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How True Is This Screenshot by jumper524(m): 6:30pm On Jan 14, 2022
Was going through nairaland today when I came across a post that of a guy claiming her German and that the consent age in Germany is 16.
Which I Google and I decided to check that of Nigeria. And found this.

Re: How True Is This Screenshot by Candidlady: 6:34pm On Jan 14, 2022
jumper524:
Was going through nairaland today when I came across a post that of a guy claiming her German and that the consent age in Germany is 16.
Which I Google and I decided to check that of Nigeria. And found this.

You wanna justify your paedo madness bah

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How True Is This Screenshot by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:36pm On Jan 14, 2022
nobody will be able to give you a straight answer to that question....so the idea is to make sure you have sex with people close or around your own age UNLESS THEY ARE 18 OR OVER

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How True Is This Screenshot by jumper524(m): 6:48pm On Jan 14, 2022
Candidlady:

You wanna justify your paedo madness bah
see I'm no paedopile and I'm not ready to be one and I strongly condemn such act. I'm surprised by what I saw hence the reason I brought it here. Totally unacceptable.
Please improve your judgment next time.
Re: How True Is This Screenshot by Candidlady: 6:52pm On Jan 14, 2022
jumper524:
see I'm no paedopile and I'm not ready to be one and I strongly condemn such act. I'm surprised by what I saw hence the reason I brought it here. Totally unacceptable.
Please improve your judgment next time.

Okay iam sorry

You wanna justify your MJ tendency?
Re: How True Is This Screenshot by Deicide: 7:12pm On Jan 14, 2022
It is both 11 and 18. Our constitution actually supports two law one Is the Sharia law so it's 11 for them. If you ar tried understand the Sharia law getting married to a 11 years old girl can fly no one would even persecute you. But if you are not tried under the Sharia law then prison is for you.

(1) (Reply)

How Many Classic Musicians Can You Recognize Here? (pics) / 22 Proven Ways To Make A Girl Fall For You Via Whatsapp (check Number 14) / I Need A Lover – 17-year-old School Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.