Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,832 members, 7,810,201 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:29 PM

I Know My Brother's Wife Is Cheating - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Know My Brother's Wife Is Cheating (5261 Views)

Advice Me: I Am Sleeping With My Brother’s Wife And She Doesn’t Want It To Stop / Can I Marry My Senior Brother's Wife? / How To Know If Your Girlfriend Is Cheating On You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Know My Brother's Wife Is Cheating by bingbagbo(m): 10:21am On Jul 18, 2013
yes, i have a concrete evidence and reason the witcch bitcch is cheating.
i am however cautious in reporting her demonic acts to my brother because i may cause their divorce.
If i dont tell him too, i am indirectly hurting my brother.
the truth of the matter is that, my brother is often away from home due to the nature of his profession, and i have on countless occasions caught his wife with another man. This is really giving me sleepless nights.
she even wants to tempt me.
what do i do?
Re: I Know My Brother's Wife Is Cheating by Prowizy2(m): 10:36am On Jul 18, 2013
Dude if u dnt tel ur bro, u're killin him "cheatin on a husband is despicable" surmone d courage sit him down wen shez not a round or beta still it shuld b outside d houz.. It shuld b wen hez in a good mood.. Delay is dangerous sumone is sumwer eatin ur brodas forbidden apple act fast.. Am even suspectin shez givin ur brodas money 2 him..
If it gets out of hand it'll bring shame 2 ur family.

#iRestMyCase

1 Like

Re: I Know My Brother's Wife Is Cheating by boron10(m): 10:36am On Jul 18, 2013
Chop off the man's kpekus, and the problem would be solved for good.

1 Like

Re: I Know My Brother's Wife Is Cheating by MrsCork2(f): 10:39am On Jul 18, 2013
boron10: Chop off the man's kpekus, and the problem would be solved for good.

are you for real?
Re: I Know My Brother's Wife Is Cheating by boron10(m): 10:49am On Jul 18, 2013
Mrs..Cork:

are you for real?
tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: I Know My Brother's Wife Is Cheating by bingbagbo(m): 10:51am On Jul 18, 2013
Prowizy2: Dude if u dnt tel ur bro, u're killin him "cheatin on a husband is despicable" surmone d courage sit him down wen shez not a round or beta still it shuld b outside d houz.. It shuld b wen hez in a good mood.. Delay is dangerous sumone is sumwer eatin ur brodas forbidden apple act fast.. Am even suspectin shez givin ur brodas money 2 him..
If it gets out of hand it'll bring shame 2 ur family.

#iRestMyCase

wont i break the marriage by doing this?
Re: I Know My Brother's Wife Is Cheating by Beync(f): 10:51am On Jul 18, 2013
Do you need to talk when you have reasonable proofs to show that she is cheating? Let the evidence you have speak if you are sure about what u saying?
Re: I Know My Brother's Wife Is Cheating by Hebunn(m): 11:05am On Jul 18, 2013
Hey dude, let me borrow you some wisdom here... Instead of telling your brother directly, give it to him in form of an advice... Tell him he should spend more time at home or better still, find a solution to his absence at the home front, TO PREVENT THE WIFE FROM CHEATING. Don't break your brother's home. Cos its gonna bounce back on you.

3 Likes

Re: I Know My Brother's Wife Is Cheating by sunnydayasaba(m): 11:15am On Jul 18, 2013
A cheating wife denies prosperity in a home, Ur brother could be labouring in vain and not prosper.

Just set a trap for her where ur brother will catch her himself...Ur a man, am sure u know is not easy for men to believe the wife they married is a cheat. So use ur brain and set a trap for her, cuz see is believing. Dnt tell ur brother nothing till he catches her.
Re: I Know My Brother's Wife Is Cheating by bingbagbo(m): 11:20am On Jul 18, 2013
sunnydayasaba: A cheating wife denies prosperity in a home, Ur brother could be labouring in vain and not prosper.

Just set a trap for her where ur brother will catch her himself...Ur a man, am sure u know is not easy for men to believe the wife they married is a cheat. So use ur brain and set a trap for her, cuz see is believing. Dnt tell ur brother nothing till he catches her.

it will be easy doing this, but my conscience will not let me do this especially being a christian as the bible says what God has put together no man shall put asunder , i am scared embarassed
Re: I Know My Brother's Wife Is Cheating by swtchicgurl: 11:58am On Jul 18, 2013
bin gbagbo: yes, i have a concrete evidence and reason the witcch bitcch is cheating.
i am however cautious in reporting her demonic acts to my brother because i may cause their divorce.
If i dont tell him too, i am indirectly hurting my brother.
the truth of the matter is that, my brother is often away from home due to the nature of his profession, and i have on countless occasions caught his wife with another man. This is really giving me sleepless nights.
she even wants to tempt me.
what do i do?

smh undecided
Re: I Know My Brother's Wife Is Cheating by segzicres(m): 12:51pm On Jul 18, 2013
Just blackmail the biatch and run her down, she will stop
Re: I Know My Brother's Wife Is Cheating by Theflint1(m): 1:07pm On Jul 18, 2013
segzi cres: Just blackmail the biatch and run her down, she will stop
dude kick her asss$ outta d haus a cheating wife is jst nt it and 2 think she is tryin 2 fu''ck u 2, nw dats jst d peak cause dat means she a ril dic''k lovin cönspiratin biatch...DUDE SAVE UR brother and kick dat bitc''h out
Re: I Know My Brother's Wife Is Cheating by Nobody: 3:09pm On Jul 18, 2013
dude if you must tell your bro then do it indirectly.....nobody likes to be told that his woman is running things behind him. so you have got to be wise, if you know where she meets her lover then you could take your bro there for a drink assuming its a hotel or resturant when you know she ll be there. ensure that your bro sees her even if she pretends she came there for something else there ll be suspicion in his heart and that's all you need to plant ......he ll figure out the rest
Re: I Know My Brother's Wife Is Cheating by Exponental(m): 3:21pm On Jul 18, 2013
Ensure u av enough evidence to nab her n also involve anoda member of ur family. Ur life may be @ risk.
Re: I Know My Brother's Wife Is Cheating by vizboy(m): 5:27pm On Jul 18, 2013
i have a different view on this situation. It seem u are one cheating on ur brother with his wife.
Re: I Know My Brother's Wife Is Cheating by WorldwarIII: 6:00pm On Jul 18, 2013
Hebunn: Hey dude, let me borrow you some wisdom here... Instead of telling your brother directly, give it to him in form of an advice... Tell him he should spend more time at home or better still, find a solution to his absence at the home front, TO PREVENT THE WIFE FROM CHEATING. Don't break your brother's home. Cos its gonna bounce back on you.

And where is the wisdom you are "borrowing"? The poor guy shld be absent from his job cos of a cheating wife ? A born cheat will always be one with or without the husband's presence...@op, get proofs and let her sorry arss be whipped!
Re: I Know My Brother's Wife Is Cheating by WorldwarIII: 6:00pm On Jul 18, 2013
Hebunn: Hey dude, let me borrow you some wisdom here... Instead of telling your brother directly, give it to him in form of an advice... Tell him he should spend more time at home or better still, find a solution to his absence at the home front, TO PREVENT THE WIFE FROM CHEATING. Don't break your brother's home. Cos its gonna bounce back on you.

And where is the wisdom you are "borrowing"? The poor guy shld be absent from his job to satisfy a cheating wife ? A born cheat will always be one with or without the husband's presence...@op, get proofs and let her sorry arss be whipped!
Re: I Know My Brother's Wife Is Cheating by chelseaguy: 6:34pm On Jul 18, 2013
There is no use beating about the bush as others have suggested here. I feel strongly you should let your brother know, as it involves wife. Otherwise, You will be doing your brother a great disservice.

However, you need physical evidence... women are known to be good liars. Caution: you shouldn't tell before the evidence, otherwise you will end up being the devil that want to put asunder in an already cursed marriage.

1 Like

Re: I Know My Brother's Wife Is Cheating by Cestmoi1(f): 7:12pm On Jul 18, 2013
sunnydayasaba: A cheating wife denies prosperity in a home, Ur brother could be labouring in vain and not prosper.

my tots exactly.
Re: I Know My Brother's Wife Is Cheating by Nomski0(f): 7:13pm On Jul 18, 2013
Get solid evidence and show your brother. The sooner the better. Put yourself in his shoes, would you like it being kept secret from you?
Re: I Know My Brother's Wife Is Cheating by Princesszoe: 9:36pm On Jul 18, 2013
She is cheating but that does not make her a witch. Op, one can divorce on the ground of infidelity but if your brother has cheated on his wife before he has no right to divorce. Before you make your moves, go deep to find out whether your brother has cheated or is cheating on her. Do it with no sentiments and partiality. Do it with divine wisdom. That is only when you will get an answer. If you scatter that home while your brother has cheated or is cheating on his wife too, you will pay for it because you have really put asunder in that marriage by giving your brother, who is an adulterer the right(which you are not suppose to) to divorce his wife, the adulteress whereas the two are guilty of adultery . You will suffer for it. Anybody telling you that an adulteress wife brings poverty or premature death to the husband is leaving on supersition. Such belief is being programmed from hell. A man who commits adultery has already marked his career or business for doom. When david committed adultery, was he freed? No, he suffered and brought catastrophy upon his throne which in turn means his business. We are responsible for our actions and will own up to it knowingly or unknowingly. Do not divide that family until you get confirmation by divine authority that your brother has been faithful to her since he married her . Remember, the eyes of God runs tro and fro, beholding both good and bad. Also note that you will reap what you sow. Whether you sowed in ignorant or in mistake, you must reap it. Your choice.

3 Likes

Re: I Know My Brother's Wife Is Cheating by Princesszoe: 9:38pm On Jul 18, 2013
She is cheating but that does not make her a witch. Op, one can divorce on the ground of infidelity but if your brother has cheated on his wife before he has no right to divorce. Before you make your moves, go deep to find out whether your brother has cheated or is cheating on her. Do it with no sentiments and partiality. Do it with divine wisdom. That is only when you will get an answer. If you scatter that home while your brother has cheated or is cheating on his wife too, you will pay for it because you have really put asunder in that marriage by giving your brother, who is an adulterer the right(which you are not suppose to) to divorce his wife, the adulteress whereas the two are guilty of adultery . You will suffer for it. Anybody telling you that an adulteress wife brings poverty or premature death to the husband is leaving on supersition. Such belief is being programmed from hell. A man who commits adultery has already marked his career or business for doom. When david committed adultery, was he freed? No, he suffered and brought catastrophy upon his throne which in turn means his business. We are responsible for our actions and will own up to it knowingly or unknowingly. Do not divide that family until you get confirmation by divine authority that your brother has been faithful to her since he married her . Remember, the eyes of God runs tro and fro, beholding both good and bad. Also note that you will reap what you sow. Whether you sowed in ignorant or in mistake, you must reap it. Your choice.

1 Like

Re: I Know My Brother's Wife Is Cheating by Sanboy25: 9:45pm On Jul 18, 2013
If the man was fulfilling his duties as a husband the woman would not be outside committing adultery with another one. I believe that once married a husband should stay near his home, with his family, apart for military service/war... Who knows if the man himself doesn't have a lover too. Anyway the woman should be more cautious with her lover(s) undecided

2 Likes

Re: I Know My Brother's Wife Is Cheating by nne4(f): 10:03pm On Jul 18, 2013
you people are calling d woman witch etc bc she is cheating on d hubby.From experince 90% of men cheat on their wife and keep on accusing d wife.l don't support what she did but loneliness can make you do what u are not suppose to do.ur brother should relocate before thing get out of hand.My husband too use to travel alot and left me and three kids in lagos with time i was feeling bad bc i can stay for 1 month or more without sex.the evil thought to cheat on him started but l prayed, complained, nag hmmmm just name it why bc i don't want to cheat on him.
Continue..........

1 Like

Re: I Know My Brother's Wife Is Cheating by youngalex(m): 10:20pm On Jul 18, 2013
A woman cheating in a marriage pulls down the spiritual stronghold of dat marriage...A married woman cheating because the husband is cheating or is not in town is inviting disaster in his home....for guys please say
" No to Married Women" ur playing with ur destiny

2 Likes

Re: I Know My Brother's Wife Is Cheating by Agybabe(f): 10:54pm On Jul 18, 2013
Men at times are the cause of infidelity of their wives. They aren't always there when needed.
@op just ask God to teach you what to do so the play may be fair.

1 Like

Re: I Know My Brother's Wife Is Cheating by Odunharry(m): 12:26am On Jul 19, 2013
If you really love someone, being
faithful shouldn't be so damn hard...
Presence of husband/wife or not,who wanna cheat will cheat..nobody shud give excuse that d man/woman is d cause...this na marriage o nt boyfriend and girlfriend thing.

She s a cheat joo,u said u v seen her on countless occasion cheating.

If u r kinda cnfused,do it in a way u tink dat will nt cause their seperation.
Re: I Know My Brother's Wife Is Cheating by Sanboy25: 12:39am On Jul 19, 2013
Odunharry:
If u r kinda cnfused,do it in a way u tink dat will nt cause their seperation.
Do you really believe that the husband will not want to end the marriage after knowing that his wife was unfaithful not once but numerous times ? undecided
Re: I Know My Brother's Wife Is Cheating by babsomotde(m): 12:47am On Jul 19, 2013
My brother, the best thing to do is to just tell your brother to spend more time with his wife. Get closer to her and ask her things that she might be keeping away from him all these while. You shouldn't say any word. Just be very subtle like a serpent but also be harmless like a dove.
I love Jesus Christ.
Re: I Know My Brother's Wife Is Cheating by Odunharry(m): 12:53am On Jul 19, 2013
Sanboy25:
Do you really believe that the husband will not want to end the marriage after knowing that his wife was unfaithful not once but numerous times ? undecided
dia s a high probability that he will quit...i hope he find space in his hrt to 4give her..
wat wud evn make sm1 cheat on d partner numerous time?it bad..married pipu 4 dat matter.
Re: I Know My Brother's Wife Is Cheating by Odunharry(m): 12:55am On Jul 19, 2013
[quote author=babsomotde]My brother, the best thing to do is to just tell your brother to spend more time with his wife. Get closer to her and ask her things that she might be keeping away from him all these while. You shouldn't say any word. Just be very subtle like a serpent but also be harmless like a dove.

We shudnt b quick 2 judge anybody bt do u tink all this will stop d wman 4m cheatng 2mao?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Do Nigerian Girls Have This "Obiageli" (we Have Come To Chop) Mentality / How I Slept With Ini Edo – Actor Mike Godson / This Are My Nairaland Crush, And What I Think About Them (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.