Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,570 members, 7,861,720 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 05:43 PM

Kanuri Origins Of The Tinubu Family - Farooq Kperogi - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kanuri Origins Of The Tinubu Family - Farooq Kperogi (28766 Views)

Dr. Ade Ekemode Speaks About Tinubu’s Family Background, Age, Health / Tinubu Family Takes Possession Of Land With 50 Houses In Surulere Lagos / Tinubu's Family House Supports Jide Sanwo—Olu (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kanuri Origins Of The Tinubu Family - Farooq Kperogi by Nonpartisan1: 8:15am On Jan 15, 2022
Tinubu, The Man Of The Moment!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kanuri Origins Of The Tinubu Family - Farooq Kperogi by ChiefOloye(m): 8:16am On Jan 15, 2022
Odin13:
Don’t even know the purpose of this thread..

To sell Tinubu to kanuris grin or for north to start campaigning for druggie?

Walai I miss Yinka ..

This elections would have been his prefect moment to well expose the criminal druggie and Escobar of Yoruba land

If you miss him, you can go and join him, no qualms, you won't be missed.

3 Likes

Re: Kanuri Origins Of The Tinubu Family - Farooq Kperogi by 0taPiaPia(m): 8:19am On Jan 15, 2022
Last last... We all came from Adam and Eve
Re: Kanuri Origins Of The Tinubu Family - Farooq Kperogi by Lovenorth: 8:20am On Jan 15, 2022
Yorubas have Northern Origin so Tinubu is our son as a result, we would make sure he emerge winner, congratulations in advance

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kanuri Origins Of The Tinubu Family - Farooq Kperogi by Nobody: 8:21am On Jan 15, 2022
Bull shit!!!

3 Likes

Re: Kanuri Origins Of The Tinubu Family - Farooq Kperogi by oyatz(m): 8:22am On Jan 15, 2022
BallsDeep:
Those claiming the name Tinubu are descendants of the notorious slaver Madam Tinubu.

This witch died without a surviving heir and all her properties and wealth were divided among her retinue of over a hundred slaves.

The name Tinubu thus owes it's origins to slaves of Madam Tinubu.

Don't say what you don't know sir.

Madam Efunroye Tinubu didn't start the name and there are hundreds of Tinubu family surnames from Kwara to Kogi to Ogun State, Oyo, Osun to Lagos State.

Tinubu is just like any other ethnic names like Attah, Obong, Osadebe or Adeniji

8 Likes

Re: Kanuri Origins Of The Tinubu Family - Farooq Kperogi by Chimookigwe: 8:22am On Jan 15, 2022
Odin13:

Walai I miss Yinka ..

This elections would have been his prefect moment to well expose the criminal druggie and Escobar of Yoruba land

Igbos. .. Stupid as always.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kanuri Origins Of The Tinubu Family - Farooq Kperogi by lolu2019: 8:22am On Jan 15, 2022
Op nah mad man.ontop peanut.
Re: Kanuri Origins Of The Tinubu Family - Farooq Kperogi by jaxxy(m): 8:22am On Jan 15, 2022
This man that talks here and there at thesame time. undecided

1 Like

Re: Kanuri Origins Of The Tinubu Family - Farooq Kperogi by Openyamind111(m): 8:22am On Jan 15, 2022
A proper Yoruba person would tell you what Tinubu means.. these people are just coming up with different stories about this man forgetting that they are making him more popular.. They said Obasanjo is an Igbo man.. Tinubu is from Iragbiji, Osun state.. Anyway, if person no dey relevant people no go get opinions about you.. if he’s destined to be Presido.. I believe your mere opinion wouldn’t stop him..

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kanuri Origins Of The Tinubu Family - Farooq Kperogi by Soffyh(m): 8:23am On Jan 15, 2022
dynicks:
Aswear if the name TINUBU were to be a song, e for dey top chat this season and period!! grin
I swear make them create forum for Tinubu alone, the fear of Tinubu becoming president will make Most of them to support Tinubu directly/indirectly

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kanuri Origins Of The Tinubu Family - Farooq Kperogi by richie240: 8:24am On Jan 15, 2022
Lolz.
I think u and d other zoo-chanting minions are still alive nah.
Make una continue from where e stop biko!
cool
Odin13:

Walai I miss Yinka ..

3 Likes

Re: Kanuri Origins Of The Tinubu Family - Farooq Kperogi by tradepunter: 8:24am On Jan 15, 2022
It feels tinibu was waiting for that yinka guy to die self before coming out...

He was quiet for a while... Yinka dies then gbam!! I wanna run for presidency!!

Skeletons really full closet sha...

3 Likes

Re: Kanuri Origins Of The Tinubu Family - Farooq Kperogi by QueenAgbo(f): 8:25am On Jan 15, 2022
grin

I never knew Tinubu has kanuri ancestory.

Yoruba too get sense see as this writer dey use style draw kanuris support for tinubu.

grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kanuri Origins Of The Tinubu Family - Farooq Kperogi by ivolt: 8:25am On Jan 15, 2022
It is no news that Tinubu has an adopted mother.

But the facts that matters was left out by the "credible informants".

The name of his alleged father and mother.
Does he have any biological siblings who didn't "disown" their parents and what are their names?
When exactly did he "disown" his parents, as a child or adult?
Re: Kanuri Origins Of The Tinubu Family - Farooq Kperogi by newoffer: 8:26am On Jan 15, 2022
Because of one cup of Derica Rice na him u wan leave your livelihood for a man who will not care for you when he gets there. Continue
ChiefOloye:
I pity those who're claiming to be against Asiwaju, we'll take the campaigns to them like never before. They will then carry it on their heads like gala, before they know wetin hit them, it's Jagaban they be seeing in their dreams.

1 Like

Re: Kanuri Origins Of The Tinubu Family - Farooq Kperogi by BallsDeep: 8:26am On Jan 15, 2022
oyatz:

Don't say what you don't know sir.

Madam Efunroye Tinubu didn't start the name and there are hundreds of Tinubu family surnames from Kwara to Kogi to Ogun State, Oyo, Osun to Lagos State.

Tinubu is just like any other ethnic names like Attah, Obong, Osadebe or Adeniji

The Tinubu family of Lagos is that of Madam Tinubu slave dealer.

The Tinubu family of Lagos are descendants of Madam Tinubu's slaves and servants who appropriated her property and wealth after her death. Their sudden new found wealth after Tinubu's demise , saw them rocket from slaved to the higher strata of Eko society.

But we know Tinubu isn't even a real Eko slave Tinubu .

So you have a grifter claiming to be from a slave lineage of impostors.

How can one be impersonating a known impersonator?

Lol

2 Likes

Re: Kanuri Origins Of The Tinubu Family - Farooq Kperogi by Odin13: 8:27am On Jan 15, 2022
Chimookigwe:

Igbos. .. Stupid as always.

OduduwA wise man.. Yoruba man.

Na wao for this humans ....

1 Like

Re: Kanuri Origins Of The Tinubu Family - Farooq Kperogi by KingDamzzy(m): 8:28am On Jan 15, 2022
Omo this Tinubu declaration really pressed some people's necks o.

They have gone back to history of hundred of years ago because of one man's political ambition.

Hate him or love him, it's clear that Tinubu is already the forerunner in this presidential race.

4 Likes

Re: Kanuri Origins Of The Tinubu Family - Farooq Kperogi by danhans(m): 8:30am On Jan 15, 2022
With all this long stories what is my concern
Re: Kanuri Origins Of The Tinubu Family - Farooq Kperogi by Tareq1105: 8:32am On Jan 15, 2022
BallsDeep:
Those claiming the name Tinubu are descendants of the notorious slaver Madam Tinubu.

This witch died without a surviving heir and all her properties and wealth were divided among her retinue of over a hundred slaves.

The name Tinubu thus owes it's origins to slaves of Madam Tinubu.

Indeed we're in political season.
Re: Kanuri Origins Of The Tinubu Family - Farooq Kperogi by emmykk(m): 8:33am On Jan 15, 2022
Odin13:

Walai I miss Yinka ..

The writer in attempt to sell Tinubu to Hausa/fulani is destroying the the social cultural background of Tinubu.

From now to 2023 different people big and small will be chewing Tinubu like chewing gum.
I will soon write how Tinubu Originated from Isa Ngwa

1 Like

Re: Kanuri Origins Of The Tinubu Family - Farooq Kperogi by Odin13: 8:34am On Jan 15, 2022
TheSameGuy:
Loud mouthed Asgard, Yoruba matter will kill you grin

Hand don touch this one .. grin

Na till next year..

1 Like

Re: Kanuri Origins Of The Tinubu Family - Farooq Kperogi by emerged01(m): 8:34am On Jan 15, 2022
Tinubu go hear am.

3 Likes

Re: Kanuri Origins Of The Tinubu Family - Farooq Kperogi by Sunnycliff(m): 8:34am On Jan 15, 2022
Tinubu is a criminal that denied his identity. I have known this many years ago. The guy is fraud all round

3 Likes

Re: Kanuri Origins Of The Tinubu Family - Farooq Kperogi by Odin13: 8:36am On Jan 15, 2022
emmykk:

The writer in attempt to sell Tinubu to Hausa/fulani is destroying the the social cultural background of Tinubu.

From now to 2023 different people big and small will be chewing Tinubu like chewing gum.
I will soon write how Tinubu Originated from Isa Ngwa

Yoruba think say Na publicity grin

They say no publicity is a bad publicity... but they believe defaming igbos is a bad one ..
they believe shouting hate every where is positioning igbos in bad light

But doing same to Tinubu is publicity grin

You see how Yoruba man reasons

3 Likes

Re: Kanuri Origins Of The Tinubu Family - Farooq Kperogi by AmazingELixir: 8:37am On Jan 15, 2022
lipsrsealed

Nobody is interested, the man is a damned T_I_F

1 Like

Re: Kanuri Origins Of The Tinubu Family - Farooq Kperogi by haffaze777(m): 8:37am On Jan 15, 2022
yetmao:
Igbo origin dem go find that later. Na one by one. Las las SE no get choice than to vote their son tinubu
grin grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pictures And Video From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Lagos / Pilgrims Refuse To Say “Amen” To Oritsejafor's Prayer / Gmb's Running Mate, Prof. Yemi Osinbajo's Profile

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.