Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,479 members, 7,819,748 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:09 PM

Presidency: ACF Demands Medical Evidence To Stop Tinubu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Presidency: ACF Demands Medical Evidence To Stop Tinubu (27910 Views)

Kaduna Bombing: FG Vows To Punish Culprits, ACF Demands GOC’s Removal / Senate Presidency: ACF Dissociates Self From Akpabio’s Endorsement / Oby Ezekwesili Demands Medical Evaluation Of Buhari's Capacity To Govern (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Presidency: ACF Demands Medical Evidence To Stop Tinubu by techmo(m): 9:08am On Jan 15, 2022
TSaver:
Back in 2015, You voted a terrorist sympathetic incompetent dunce a.k.a Mannequin at 21 years old, by 2023 you will be 28 years old. Continue.

If you like vote old cargos like the frog eyed, drug baron with no vision, i.e Mannequin 2.0 you will regret it.

Your 30s will be wasted and at 40 you will have nothing to show for it.

Be warned.

This is why most youth fail, you are programmed to fail if you feel a president determines you success in life

3 Likes

Re: Presidency: ACF Demands Medical Evidence To Stop Tinubu by haconjy(m): 9:08am On Jan 15, 2022
Hfd
Re: Presidency: ACF Demands Medical Evidence To Stop Tinubu by RichDad1(m): 9:08am On Jan 15, 2022
TSaver:
Back in 2015, You voted a terrorist sympathetic incompetent dunce a.k.a Mannequin at 21 years old, by 2023 you will be 28 years old. Continue.

If you like vote old cargos like the frog eyed, drug baron with no vision, i.e Mannequin 2.0 you will regret it.

Your 30s will be wasted and at 40 you will have nothing to show for it.

Be warned.
Cry harder

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Presidency: ACF Demands Medical Evidence To Stop Tinubu by izubext007: 9:08am On Jan 15, 2022
If tinubu becomes president, I wi that that this country is dead to the core
Re: Presidency: ACF Demands Medical Evidence To Stop Tinubu by AstralBody: 9:08am On Jan 15, 2022
Maxymilliano:
The evidence you seek is Tinubu himself, or what other evidence do you need to know that he's sick?

This is 21st century!
I like this Tinubu condom head picturegringrin
Re: Presidency: ACF Demands Medical Evidence To Stop Tinubu by Eriokanmi: 9:09am On Jan 15, 2022
I don't know why my people keep wasting their time on Tinubu when the likes of PYO and Fashola are there. Moreover, PYO is even more acceptable than anyone else in Yorubaland if Yoruba must produce a presidential candidate under the APC. This is a proof that Tinubu isn't sellable or acceptable nationwide just like i said earlier in the week. Lagos isn't Nigeria. Nigeria is a big country. Even in the south west, he's not so popular as many may have thought and the 2019 election results in lagos alone was a proof he's not. If an opposition could be winning in PYO's polling booth, what are we saying ? 2019 election result was delayed for so long in lagos to avoid shame. That would have been a dirty slap on PYO. The oyo election is another proof, ondo and edo too. Aketi in his first term wasn't Tinubu's candidate but we knew what happened in the end. The apc lost senator alaso adura's constituency and Co to the opposition...what does that mean to Tinubu's popularity in ondo if truly he's on ground? Tinubu is another disaster in waiting.

Why do we hate PYO so much despite his nationwide acceptability? I still don't get it. We have problems in this part of the country and this always brings into question, our United front and spirits whenever a choice of a candidate comes to the fore. We need to check the background of those drumming support for tinubu seriously. If Tinubu had good ideas, why not release such ideas to support PYO's manifestos? Aren't they both yoruba brothers?

Tinubu's antecedents will hunt him.down like I've always said. You can always have your way in Yorubaland by bribing judges, traditional rulers and thugs but not at the national stage where his relevance is so slim. Borno alone would swallow 2 states here in terms of land mass. Nigeria is so huge. Tinubu had said several stuffs in the past which are enough to make the affected tribes to pay him back hot hot. Words are like eggs, we can complete the adage.

Tinubu isn't a sincere man. His wife died at the age of 70 in 2018 and now he's claiming 64...did he marry his mum? He said he was an accountant in Mobil and had thriving firms but had 3 private jets which were enough to even pay the salary of Mobil staff for 10 good years in less than 3 decades after leaving mobil and some illiterates just believed that hook line and sinker that he had lucrative businesses enough to buy 3 luxury jets? It's an insult to our tribe. Those supporting him are either eating under him or their parents are on his payroll. He's going nowhere. This attack from arewa is just one of thousands to come. Apc should just make that mistake and the rest would be history for them.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Presidency: ACF Demands Medical Evidence To Stop Tinubu by Openyamind111(m): 9:10am On Jan 15, 2022
Them sha like to use Panadol for this man headache.. grin.. we dey wait.. even though I’m a fan of starboy uncle Yemi.. make all of them Getattt.. grin

1 Like

Re: Presidency: ACF Demands Medical Evidence To Stop Tinubu by ThiefnubuBandit(f): 9:10am On Jan 15, 2022
Tinubu is a shameless criminal

1 Like

Re: Presidency: ACF Demands Medical Evidence To Stop Tinubu by seunjungle1(m): 9:10am On Jan 15, 2022
You no dey smell your comment before you post it...you're talking rubbish here, calling yourself a thief in your comment

Minjim:
Buhari knows Tinubu is fantastically corrupt.

Their alliance broke down in 2011 because Buhari refused to drop Bakare and pick Tinubu.
Same thing happened in 2015. He just told Tinubu to pick incredible candidate.
Moreover, a Muslim / Muslim ticket may not be feasible for now with the division politicians have caused among Nigerians.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Presidency: ACF Demands Medical Evidence To Stop Tinubu by Odin13: 9:13am On Jan 15, 2022
princdebola201:
Asgard73 and kindergarten political analysis is like 5 and 6

K

Re: Presidency: ACF Demands Medical Evidence To Stop Tinubu by God1000(m): 9:13am On Jan 15, 2022
blinking001:
My incoming president come 2023, the Jagaban, i know he can give us the Nigeria of our dreams afterall he has been tested and proven to be a man of integrity and of goodwill.
Tinubu FC
Aso Rock is his to claim come 2023
see this clown, at your age you should think of leadership position instead of supporting these old criminals
Re: Presidency: ACF Demands Medical Evidence To Stop Tinubu by ityP(m): 9:17am On Jan 15, 2022
mcbreeze:
Even though I don't support Tinubu to become president, Northerner are most hypocrites Nigerians. Now, they realised that having a sick president is detrimental to the success of the nation but closed their eyes to support PMB election and re-election.

Nigerians deserve better if only they know what's better for them. Tinubu is a hero to many Yorubas but he is too old to govern a complex nations like Nigeria. There are many intelligent, young, educated and good leaders in the West, Tinubu can serve as Elder to them and support them.

These are questions the south should have asked Buhari, but afonjas were too blind because of presidential ambitions, that they didn't care. The north is doing well
Re: Presidency: ACF Demands Medical Evidence To Stop Tinubu by israelmao(m): 9:17am On Jan 15, 2022
There are many odds stacked against Tinubu's presidential ambition:
*Ailling health
*Questionable age
*Corruption
* Questionable parentage/origin
*Questionable educational qualifications
*Questionable wealth
*Questionable loyalty to Nigerians
*Bullion van question is also there.How can two bullion vans filled with money be driven into a private residence of someone who doesn't own a bank?

3 Likes

Re: Presidency: ACF Demands Medical Evidence To Stop Tinubu by Agugbadin: 9:18am On Jan 15, 2022
mcbreeze:
Even though I don't support Tinubu to become president, Northerner are most hypocrites Nigerians. Now, they realised that having a sick president is detrimental to the success of the nation but closed their eyes to support PMB election and re-election.

Nigerians deserve better if only they know what's better for them. Tinubu is a hero to many Yorubas but he is too old to govern a complex nations like Nigeria. There are many intelligent, young, educated and good leaders in the West, Tinubu can serve as Elder to them and support them.

Very Valid point, let him serve as Elder to them and APC national leader. PMB election was a huge error which we are all paying the price with untold hardship.
Re: Presidency: ACF Demands Medical Evidence To Stop Tinubu by princdebola201(m): 9:18am On Jan 15, 2022
Odin13:

K
doctor Asgard73 ACF is waiting for your medical evidencecheesy

2 Likes

Re: Presidency: ACF Demands Medical Evidence To Stop Tinubu by Tvoice: 9:20am On Jan 15, 2022
This wan nor well sha , only him face alone nor be evidence say e nor well , abi dem dey chop plantain wey don spoil but still fine for face nii , werey kpor
Re: Presidency: ACF Demands Medical Evidence To Stop Tinubu by ityP(m): 9:20am On Jan 15, 2022
OssyMalik:
Tinubu is not yet President and he sits on a chair in a mosque to pray. What will become of him if he becomes president?

He’s not medically fit to run for President. Simple!!

Is this really true?
Re: Presidency: ACF Demands Medical Evidence To Stop Tinubu by ityP(m): 9:22am On Jan 15, 2022
princepee:
This tinubu presidency ehh.
Na one project wey no go sail through.
A lot forces are against him and he will be disgraced.
He should have supported the vice president.
And preserve his reputation.
Naija politics is not South West politics.

The south west would most likely still get the Presidency. I doubt it would be Tinubu though. As you said, many forces are against him

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Presidency: ACF Demands Medical Evidence To Stop Tinubu by onatisi(m): 9:22am On Jan 15, 2022
and that is the main reason the north will support him fully , they know he is too weak physically and mentally at the moment , they will definitely pair him with a very strong agile and powerful northerner who will be his vice and who will be ruling Nigeria , while tinubu remains on his death bed waiting for death , mathematically so far he has the best chance of winning except ofcourse a miracle happens and buhari and the north change their minds .
but the north and fulanis need someone they can trust fully and who will continue protecting their interest just like buhari has done

Ebubu:
Tinubu is too frail he barely speaks well anymore
Re: Presidency: ACF Demands Medical Evidence To Stop Tinubu by Pharaoh4rin(m): 9:24am On Jan 15, 2022
DubaiLandLord:

I doubt you watch the interview he granted at Aso Rock.

Link pls
Re: Presidency: ACF Demands Medical Evidence To Stop Tinubu by OssyMalik: 9:24am On Jan 15, 2022
ityP:

Is this really true?

Re: Presidency: ACF Demands Medical Evidence To Stop Tinubu by MASTAkiLLAh(m): 9:27am On Jan 15, 2022
headSmasher:
[s]Like they ask for medical reports from yaradua and buhari, bunch of clowns, Mazi Bola Ahmed Tinubu is a tsunami that sweep all his enemies especially from the south east into the Anambra river[/s]
one glaring thing about you cowards is that you're NEVER able to call out your northern masters when they mess you guys up just like this ACF man but rather, you dig out igbophobia from your dirty anus and post on the timeline. Call out this Hausa man who obviously flew a kite that will soon be answered, be a real man for once

4 Likes

Re: Presidency: ACF Demands Medical Evidence To Stop Tinubu by bluefilm: 9:29am On Jan 15, 2022
You people should better stop wasting your time on Tinubu.

The man himself already knows he's going nowhere.
Re: Presidency: ACF Demands Medical Evidence To Stop Tinubu by Nobody: 9:32am On Jan 15, 2022
I think part of the reason these people are supporting Tinubu's presidency is because they want an old , fragile person that can be controlled just as the way the present president is being controlled and tossed.....These their support for Tinubu is very strange to me

1 Like

Re: Presidency: ACF Demands Medical Evidence To Stop Tinubu by Unigrad: 9:34am On Jan 15, 2022
blinking001:
My incoming president come 2023, the Jagaban, i know he can give us the Nigeria of our dreams afterall he has been tested and proven to be a man of integrity and goodwill.
Tinubu FC
Aso Rock is his to claim come 2023
Is there any Nigeria politicians that have integrity and goodwill to majority of Nigerians? We are not talking of someone that only develop few, we are talking of someone that will have the interest of majority of Nigerians, to me, such persons are not among these present days politicians.
Everybody knows that Tinubu, Osibanjo and co will not make any difference.
Re: Presidency: ACF Demands Medical Evidence To Stop Tinubu by 2tpick: 9:34am On Jan 15, 2022
Odin13:
grin

I love northern politicians ... see word play.

Anyways we’re saying what we’re saying Tinubu has the right to contest.. as long as he’s alive and Yoruba people believe he’s the only Nigeria kingmaker, king and Yoruba god.

So he must contest..
Apc should please give Tinubu ticket .. that’s the prayer .. and if they don’t he should decamp.. to any political party aside Pdp.. half of Nigerians will decamp with him.

Whichever way please we should allow him contest for President

Plus sickness minus sickness..

No excuses.. no Seun narratives, no stepping down for candidate

Tinubu Must contest

Half of Nigerians will decamp with BAT? The only people who will decamp with him are the 3 million voters he brought to tilt 2015 presidential election in buhari's favour.
Re: Presidency: ACF Demands Medical Evidence To Stop Tinubu by Nchenches: 9:35am On Jan 15, 2022
mcbreeze:

Tinubu can be a good president for Arewa Islamic Republic of the 12 sharia states in northern Nigeria.

Propagation of their worse type of political Islam in Nigeria has always been the objective of these ACF members, not economic development and security of Nigeria.

One Emmanuel was carefully chosen to present their demand
Re: Presidency: ACF Demands Medical Evidence To Stop Tinubu by Quiny32323: 9:35am On Jan 15, 2022
Aboki feeling so important because south is so myopic.
Re: Presidency: ACF Demands Medical Evidence To Stop Tinubu by Bigchristo: 9:35am On Jan 15, 2022
mcbreeze:

His hunger for power won’t let him act as an elder, someone who’s is editing his age upadan grin
Re: Presidency: ACF Demands Medical Evidence To Stop Tinubu by Sunnyja: 9:35am On Jan 15, 2022
mcbreeze:

95% of those cheering Tinubu claiming online surpporters are actually after the content of Tinubu's bullion vans.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

APC Member Shares Pictures Of More Gift From Osinbajo. Calls PDP Liars / "Boko Haram Producing Fuel In Sambisa" / "Buhari Created Boko Haram; Hillary Clinton, Obama Satanic" – Asari Dokubo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.