Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,443 members, 7,819,640 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:43 PM

Presidency: ACF Demands Medical Evidence To Stop Tinubu - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Presidency: ACF Demands Medical Evidence To Stop Tinubu (27908 Views)

Kaduna Bombing: FG Vows To Punish Culprits, ACF Demands GOC’s Removal / Senate Presidency: ACF Dissociates Self From Akpabio’s Endorsement / Oby Ezekwesili Demands Medical Evaluation Of Buhari's Capacity To Govern (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Presidency: ACF Demands Medical Evidence To Stop Tinubu by Arabaincubus: 11:13am On Jan 15, 2022
He walks around with the evidence. One leg is always ahead of the other. We can keep pretending.
Re: Presidency: ACF Demands Medical Evidence To Stop Tinubu by iyke2frankeze: 11:14am On Jan 15, 2022
Is there anybody that is immune to sickness? Tinubu has the right to contest like every other Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: Presidency: ACF Demands Medical Evidence To Stop Tinubu by blowjohn(m): 11:17am On Jan 15, 2022
ArmaniUhuru:
Dear Nigerian youths!
Have you finally accepted that your President next year will definitely come from PDP/APC or are you still living in the delusion of a Youth Party’

Zazoo zeh

Pls can u summarize the history of this zazoo zeh phrase? Av been seeing clips with zazoo headings but don't really know what started it and I can't find anything online to tell me what the hell happened
Re: Presidency: ACF Demands Medical Evidence To Stop Tinubu by Funkymode(m): 11:25am On Jan 15, 2022
Baba Park well
Re: Presidency: ACF Demands Medical Evidence To Stop Tinubu by Shevchenkko: 11:29am On Jan 15, 2022
DubaiLandLord:

I doubt you watch the interview he granted at Aso Rock.
Stop trying to package his image. Tinubu is old and weak and can not govern a complex country like Nigeria. Be truthful to yourself for once young man
Re: Presidency: ACF Demands Medical Evidence To Stop Tinubu by sirade2: 11:33am On Jan 15, 2022
Ipobian are so pain whenever they hear Tinubu name like he kill their fathers, whether you like it or not Asiwaju Bola Tinubu Jagaban borgu will contest next presidential election and win 2023,

He has the best CV, he study accounting from Chicago state university his also one the best graduant 1979 he score 3.54 GP out 4.0 from Chicago state university, his member of America and Nigeria institute of chartered accountant, he previously worked with many multi national company like Arthur Alderson, Deloitte, GTE services corporation, Haskins& sells, Mobil oil and rise to level of executive treasurer at Mobil then resigned to join Nigeria politics in early 1990's.
He started making million of dollar's in 80's, he became Senator representating Lagos West in 1992, Lagos Governor 1999 to 2007 doing his time as a governor he believed in professionalism his the only governor in Nigeria to have given appointment to other tripe, his a true Nationalist, One of his quote is no matter the political differences, let us remember we are of one land, and of the same national family and one of lessons learned from him
give yourself a goal or goals, and be determined to achieve them against all odds.
By God's grace his the next Nigeria President come 2023
Re: Presidency: ACF Demands Medical Evidence To Stop Tinubu by Ayemileto(m): 11:40am On Jan 15, 2022
shocked
Re: Presidency: ACF Demands Medical Evidence To Stop Tinubu by blackboy(m): 12:08pm On Jan 15, 2022
In Nigeria how are our leaders selected or how do they emerge or win elections?

a) rigging
b) connections( god fatherism)
c) tribal sentiments
d) religion
e) all of the above.

All those making noise cannot recall how Jega did wonders 2015.

2019 how IDP votes were used.

Until elections are transparent and elevtion riggers are punished votes wont count
Re: Presidency: ACF Demands Medical Evidence To Stop Tinubu by emerged01(m): 12:13pm On Jan 15, 2022
Why is everybody Tinubu's neck? This maybe a game plan. If this is a game plan,it is actually working because all the attention on him. If he decides to step down and back an intelligent person,i'm sure people will follow suit.
Re: Presidency: ACF Demands Medical Evidence To Stop Tinubu by TempleHouse: 12:13pm On Jan 15, 2022
Maxymilliano:
The evidence you seek is Tinubu himself, or what other evidence do you need to know that he's sick?

This is 21st century!
That’s not a Tinubu’s picture.
Jagaban cannot look so weak !
It was his looked-alike brother in Iragbiji Osun State.
Picture was the handiwork of mischief makers
Believe me !
Re: Presidency: ACF Demands Medical Evidence To Stop Tinubu by ensamy(m): 12:19pm On Jan 15, 2022
Wait o!! does it mean that South West has no other candidate or is he the best available for South West If this is the best then I wonder how South West is.
Re: Presidency: ACF Demands Medical Evidence To Stop Tinubu by 2tpick: 12:20pm On Jan 15, 2022
Someone said that half of Nigerians will decamp with BAT if APC refuses to give him the presidential ticket. Well the only people who will decamp with him are the 3 million voters he brought to tilt 2015 presidential election in buhari's favour.
Re: Presidency: ACF Demands Medical Evidence To Stop Tinubu by justmondris: 12:25pm On Jan 15, 2022
Was Buhari fit when he contested. Did he even provide his certificate let alone a health fitness evidence?
Re: Presidency: ACF Demands Medical Evidence To Stop Tinubu by mastermaestro(m): 12:27pm On Jan 15, 2022
RichDad1:
Tinubu- The man of the moment.
Incoming President 2023 insha Allah

Re: Presidency: ACF Demands Medical Evidence To Stop Tinubu by Minjim: 12:33pm On Jan 15, 2022
Injera:

From ibo state abi. Re echoing what ohaneze said. Ibo will never rule this country. Mark my word. You'll all continue to stew in your collective hate and animosity to the Yorubas who care less

I'm Yoruba from Tinubu's state. Read and comprehend
We have better incorruptible people. Tinubu looks too fragile
Re: Presidency: ACF Demands Medical Evidence To Stop Tinubu by oluwaahmed: 12:52pm On Jan 15, 2022
The Islamic Republic of Nigeria wants to field another Muslim both APC & PDP and yet they are trying to make igbos seem like the enemy.
Re: Presidency: ACF Demands Medical Evidence To Stop Tinubu by oluwaahmed: 12:55pm On Jan 15, 2022
Injera:

From ibo state abi. Re echoing what ohaneze said. Ibo will never rule this country. Mark my word. You'll all continue to stew in your collective hate and animosity to the Yorubas who care less

This mohammedeen is trying to make igbos seem like the enemy meanwhile they(both APC & PDP) are fielding another Muslim to be the president of the Islamic caliphate of Nigeria.
Re: Presidency: ACF Demands Medical Evidence To Stop Tinubu by adelaja70(m): 12:56pm On Jan 15, 2022
ityP:

Lmao. Afonjas would always be afonjas. You people should anoint Osinbajo abeg. He doesn't have as much garbage as him
No Clean politicians anywhere in the world...
Re: Presidency: ACF Demands Medical Evidence To Stop Tinubu by OmoEpe(m): 2:40pm On Jan 15, 2022
DubaiLandLord:

I doubt you watch the interview he granted at Aso Rock.

What time wil a sewing materials trading apprentice have to watch an interview on T.V.?

Those boys only parrots discussions picked up from fellow ignoramus in beer parlours

1 Like

Re: Presidency: ACF Demands Medical Evidence To Stop Tinubu by Nicenixon: 7:01pm On Jan 15, 2022
Ebubu:
Tinubu is too frail he barely speaks well anymore
Action speaks louder than voice.
Re: Presidency: ACF Demands Medical Evidence To Stop Tinubu by olatuns2017: 7:12pm On Jan 15, 2022
Islie:

https://guardian.ng/news/presidency-acf-demands-medical-evidence-to-stop-tinubu/

I need your medical evidence to talk to me

Joe Biden
77 yrs old man
Re: Presidency: ACF Demands Medical Evidence To Stop Tinubu by olatuns2017: 7:16pm On Jan 15, 2022
Shevchenkko:
Stop trying to package his image. Tinubu is old and weak and can not govern a complex country like Nigeria. Be truthful to yourself for once young man

I heard Jeo Biden is older than Tinubu

Pls how mentally strong or weak are you?

Be truthful to yourself.

In the last 3 days Tinubu has been in 3 states

How old is your dad and what's he doing?
Re: Presidency: ACF Demands Medical Evidence To Stop Tinubu by olatuns2017: 7:19pm On Jan 15, 2022
Islie:

https://guardian.ng/news/presidency-acf-demands-medical-evidence-to-stop-tinubu/

heard Jeo Biden is older than Tinubu

Pls how mentally strong or weak are you?

Be truthful to yourself.

In the last 3 days Tinubu has been in 3 states

How old is your dad and what's he doing?

BAT in OyO state today

Re: Presidency: ACF Demands Medical Evidence To Stop Tinubu by Misterone: 7:48pm On Jan 15, 2022
Minjim:
Buhari knows Tinubu is fantastically corrupt.

Many factors do not favour Tinubu.

Muslim/Muslim ticket.
Health Issue .
His corrupt past.

Yorubas should not waste this opportunity on Tinubu because we may end up having another Yar'adua case and getting stuck with a VP again.
We have vibrant and credible candidates that Tinubu should be encouraged to support
coming from someone who is not even a lagosian. if you pay half the attention you are paying to Tinubu to your governor, your state would be a mini London.
Re: Presidency: ACF Demands Medical Evidence To Stop Tinubu by Minjim: 10:17pm On Jan 15, 2022
Misterone:
coming from someone who is not even a lagosian. if you pay half the attention you are paying to Tinubu to your governor, your state would be a mini London.

Lol!

Do you even know the meaning of being a Lagosian.

I was born in Lagos, that makes me a Lagosians. Is Tinubu a Lagosian ?
Re: Presidency: ACF Demands Medical Evidence To Stop Tinubu by Misterone: 10:49pm On Jan 15, 2022
Minjim:

Lol!

Do you even know the meaning of being a Lagosian.

I was born in Lagos, that makes me a Lagosians. Is Tinubu a Lagosian ?
mumu lagosian wannabe. you guys should go back to imo state. your overlords just banned cow meat from the north. can an hausa man claim to be igbo just because he was born in Onitsha?
Re: Presidency: ACF Demands Medical Evidence To Stop Tinubu by calcal: 11:35pm On Jan 15, 2022
Tinubu and Osinbajo has to come out for debate grin
Re: Presidency: ACF Demands Medical Evidence To Stop Tinubu by LLiKYekoba: 11:43pm On Jan 15, 2022
headSmasher:
Like they ask for medical reports from yaradua and buhari, bunch of clowns, Mazi Bola Ahmed Tinubu is a tsunami that sweep all his enemies especially from the south east into the Anambra river

No almajiri vote for tinubu.
Re: Presidency: ACF Demands Medical Evidence To Stop Tinubu by Minjim: 8:06am On Jan 16, 2022
Misterone:
mumu lagosian wannabe. you guys should go back to imo state. your overlords just banned cow meat from the north. can an hausa man claim to be igbo just because he was born in Onitsha?

I'm more of a Lagosian than you and Tinubu

I was born in Lagos and my father is from Iwo in Osun.

Liberate yourself from the mental slavery of political thuggery and penury. Only then can you see beyond your nose
Re: Presidency: ACF Demands Medical Evidence To Stop Tinubu by Misterone: 3:08pm On Jan 16, 2022
Minjim:

I'm more of a Lagosian than you and Tinubu

I was born in Lagos and my father is from Iwo in Osun.

Liberate yourself from the mental slavery of political thuggery and penury. Only then can you see beyond your nose
minjim you are a liar. a big one. you are an efulefu from imo state. real yoruba men don't play politics the way you do.
Re: Presidency: ACF Demands Medical Evidence To Stop Tinubu by Minjim: 3:23pm On Jan 16, 2022
Misterone:
minjim you are a liar. a big one. you are an efulefu from imo state. real yoruba men don't play politics the way you do.

Whatever rocks your boat

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Fayose Bans Cattle Grazing In Ekiti, Says; “cattle Farmers Must Own Ranch / Abike Dabiri Gives Update On The Little Girl She Offered To Help, 8 Years Ago / APC Member Shares Pictures Of More Gift From Osinbajo. Calls PDP Liars

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.