Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,443 members, 7,819,641 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:45 PM

Presidency: ACF Demands Medical Evidence To Stop Tinubu - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Presidency: ACF Demands Medical Evidence To Stop Tinubu (27909 Views)

Kaduna Bombing: FG Vows To Punish Culprits, ACF Demands GOC’s Removal / Senate Presidency: ACF Dissociates Self From Akpabio’s Endorsement / Oby Ezekwesili Demands Medical Evaluation Of Buhari's Capacity To Govern (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Presidency: ACF Demands Medical Evidence To Stop Tinubu by Skyehigher1: 10:04am On Jan 15, 2022
Odin13:

Yoruba don’t want Tinubu again?

Go and sell Tinubu and stop shouting Asgard on my mention.

Nigeria is quiet on your Tinubu.. una been dey think say .. North go campaign for Tinubu if he declares
E shock Yoruba ba?

The main choking Dey do press up

Imagine who Yoruba Dey support for President
But you want atiku that senior him for 10 years abi
Shameless
Re: Presidency: ACF Demands Medical Evidence To Stop Tinubu by Antoeni(m): 10:05am On Jan 15, 2022
Best Pair ( Drugee)
Re: Presidency: ACF Demands Medical Evidence To Stop Tinubu by izac82: 10:07am On Jan 15, 2022
Imagine if this press statements was made by an Igbo, by now OmenkaLives and his western brothers would have rained down fire and brimstone on the entire Igbo race. igbo, the easy pick for ndi offenmanu, see how they are so diplomatic with their words, since this is coming from northernes, ndi mbu angry
Re: Presidency: ACF Demands Medical Evidence To Stop Tinubu by Skyehigher1: 10:07am On Jan 15, 2022
OssyMalik:
Tinubu is not yet President and he sits on a chair in a mosque to pray. What will become of him if he becomes president?

He’s not medically fit to run for President. Simple!!
the chair they give him is honourary just like your emir in the north so forget thrash
Re: Presidency: ACF Demands Medical Evidence To Stop Tinubu by YorubaNightmare: 10:08am On Jan 15, 2022
[s]
blinking001:
My incoming president come 2023, the Jagaban, i know he can give us the Nigeria of our dreams afterall he has been tested and proven to be a man of integrity and goodwill.
Tinubu FC
Aso Rock is his to claim come 2023
[/s]
dreaming is allowed
Re: Presidency: ACF Demands Medical Evidence To Stop Tinubu by Tayorshd2(m): 10:10am On Jan 15, 2022
mcbreeze:
Even though I don't support Tinubu to become president, Northerner are most hypocrites Nigerians. Now, they realised that having a sick president is detrimental to the success of the nation but closed their eyes to support PMB election and re-election.

Nigerians deserve better if only they know what's better for them. Tinubu is a hero to many Yorubas but he is too old to govern a complex nations like Nigeria. There are many intelligent, young, educated and good leaders in the West, Tinubu can serve as Elder to them and support them.
Yes if not because of age he is competent for the job..
Re: Presidency: ACF Demands Medical Evidence To Stop Tinubu by Elsueno: 10:12am On Jan 15, 2022
Tinubu cant handle the pressure of presidency.....He is old, just like Buhari if not older, if he was younger this won't be much of a problem in the first place.

There is nothing wrong with being old, in fact it's a privilege & blessing that only few people witness....At tinubu age & his wealth, I would be more interested in cruising around the world, relaxing & playing with my grandkids. But dats just me Sha

Re: Presidency: ACF Demands Medical Evidence To Stop Tinubu by muller101352: 10:13am On Jan 15, 2022
.com (I removed the space between Up and Ghana). The site is nice. It will be good alternative to NL
Nice concept. The site really makes sense. They have more features than Nairaland

Re: Presidency: ACF Demands Medical Evidence To Stop Tinubu by vikstandon(m): 10:13am On Jan 15, 2022
He is sick, is a sure odd I will play anytime.
Re: Presidency: ACF Demands Medical Evidence To Stop Tinubu by Gokoyer1401: 10:20am On Jan 15, 2022
The country is dead long time ago.
izubext007:
If tinubu becomes president, I wi that that this country is dead to the core
Re: Presidency: ACF Demands Medical Evidence To Stop Tinubu by emmykk(m): 10:22am On Jan 15, 2022
mcbreeze:
Even though I don't support Tinubu to become president, Northerner are most hypocrites Nigerians. Now, they realised that having a sick president is detrimental to the success of the nation but closed their eyes to support PMB election and re-election.

Nigerians deserve better if only they know what's better for them. Tinubu is a hero to many Yorubas but he is too old to govern a complex nations like Nigeria. There are many intelligent, young, educated and good leaders in the West, Tinubu can serve as Elder to them and support them.

Although I don't like the idea of Yoruba getting the presidency at the detriment of other tribes in Niger delta and south east for equity sake.

But south west should aleast drum support for a more vibrant candidate not Tinubu maybe Osinbajo or Africa Development Bank Boss.

So that if any of them fly they will be blessing and difficult for other key region to reject.
But no it is Tinubu with many burden to market to the masses.

Well I believe when Atiku and PDP start their campaign the yoruba will get clear signal of the things that is to come.

Bring somebody that is without blemish to face a rugged Atiku so that they can't be comparing Atiku and Tinubu as to who is more corrupt.
Bring somebody with enviable character
Re: Presidency: ACF Demands Medical Evidence To Stop Tinubu by Paretomaster1(m): 10:23am On Jan 15, 2022
mcbreeze:

That's what you have when you don't read at all before commenting. ....

They are simply falting those who don't want Tinubu to contest base on health ground to come up with evidence to back that up.

When does being old a criteria to disqualify a candidate If u have a better candidate, bring him, Tinubu have the right to contest...

2 Likes

Re: Presidency: ACF Demands Medical Evidence To Stop Tinubu by excel101(m): 10:25am On Jan 15, 2022
If what the ACF leadership are saying is anything to go by, then a certified medical fitness certificate should be one of the prerequisites to vie for any public office, and not only the for the president. I believe its one of the lacunas in the constitution that has really set up back as a nation,
Re: Presidency: ACF Demands Medical Evidence To Stop Tinubu by silibaba: 10:26am On Jan 15, 2022

Re: Presidency: ACF Demands Medical Evidence To Stop Tinubu by Elsueno: 10:26am On Jan 15, 2022
Unigrad:

Is there any Nigeria politicians that have integrity and goodwill to majority of Nigerians? We are not talking of someone that only develop few, we are talking of someone that will have the interest of majority of Nigerians, to me, such persons are not among these present days politicians.
Everybody knows that Tinubu, Osibanjo and co will not make any difference.

At one time, Nigerians where united, thinking PMB would be bring an end to the corruption suffering Nigeria...

Poor & average Nigerians had soo much hope on Mr President...but at Las he failed, Inflation, banditry, kidnapping, unemployment, extremely toxic levels of corruption etc..sigh
Re: Presidency: ACF Demands Medical Evidence To Stop Tinubu by Diligence: 10:27am On Jan 15, 2022
Like 2015, the bewitchment has started in earnest...

They never learn any lessons & still wonder why they are so backward!
Re: Presidency: ACF Demands Medical Evidence To Stop Tinubu by Injera(f): 10:28am On Jan 15, 2022
Minjim:
Buhari knows Tinubu is fantastically corrupt.

Many factors do not favour Tinubu.

Muslim/Muslim ticket.
Health Issue .
His corrupt past.

Yorubas should not waste this opportunity on Tinubu because we may end up having another Yar'adua case and getting stuck with a VP again.
We have vibrant and credible candidates that Tinubu should be encouraged to support
From ibo state abi. Re echoing what ohaneze said. Ibo will never rule this country. Mark my word. You'll all continue to stew in your collective hate and animosity to the Yorubas who care less
Re: Presidency: ACF Demands Medical Evidence To Stop Tinubu by Okhuadams(m): 10:28am On Jan 15, 2022
Islie:

https://guardian.ng/news/presidency-acf-demands-medical-evidence-to-stop-tinubu/
if una get make una bring am no ask us watin una know already
Re: Presidency: ACF Demands Medical Evidence To Stop Tinubu by xeju: 10:29am On Jan 15, 2022
blinking001:
My incoming president come 2023, the Jagaban, i know he can give us the Nigeria of our dreams afterall he has been tested and proven to be a man of integrity and goodwill.
Tinubu FC
Aso Rock is his to claim come 2023
The way some of una dey talk dey border on mental disabilities rather than poverty
Re: Presidency: ACF Demands Medical Evidence To Stop Tinubu by wizelink(m): 10:30am On Jan 15, 2022
What evidence does ACF has against Buhari health wise before his emergence as the presdo of Naija?

What evidence does ACF has now against buhari's continued being presdo inspite of his countless foreign trips mostly for health related issues?

Who among the ACF can tell Nigerians what our presdo has been treating for almost 7 years in office?

Now you want Nigerians to provide evidence against Tinubu as if you are campaigning for him but indirectly you want him down.

If it were fulani man would had made such request?
Re: Presidency: ACF Demands Medical Evidence To Stop Tinubu by micflo28(m): 10:32am On Jan 15, 2022
I don’t know how a reasonable person could be rooting for Tinubu to take over after the misadventure we had with Buhari. If people are mad must they show it. Tinubu should have known that Buhari being a Muslim and handing over to him will not work. He is weak already and must rest for someone younger to carry on.
Re: Presidency: ACF Demands Medical Evidence To Stop Tinubu by Amudeneogu: 10:35am On Jan 15, 2022
The man is too old to be Nigeria president. also, the events that happen lagos hospial
Re: Presidency: ACF Demands Medical Evidence To Stop Tinubu by Soffyh(m): 10:40am On Jan 15, 2022
Sabadon:
Buhari pro max
wisdom get you every success in life, I just wish I get wisdom like jagaban Tinubu,all his boys are Gov,commissioner ministers VP, this man get sensible strategic to reform 9ja,do u think Tinubu ambitions is to steal money again? Person we doubt in 9ja will later be perfect ,remember stephKeshi,see eguavon

1 Like

Re: Presidency: ACF Demands Medical Evidence To Stop Tinubu by snoopz: 10:41am On Jan 15, 2022
They've used money to block these people sense of reasoning
Re: Presidency: ACF Demands Medical Evidence To Stop Tinubu by ityP(m): 10:43am On Jan 15, 2022
adelaja70:

That was when he came back.. Hide what? Hide correctional surgery of his k leg? Are you also brainless?... He did not hide anything, more than 50 political leaders paid him a visit in London, including Buhari.

Lmao. Afonjas would always be afonjas. You people should anoint Osinbajo abeg. He doesn't have as much garbage as him
Re: Presidency: ACF Demands Medical Evidence To Stop Tinubu by ityP(m): 10:44am On Jan 15, 2022
Soffyh:
wisdom get you every success in life, I just wish I get wisdom like jagaban Tinubu,all his boys are Gov,commissioner ministers VP, this man get sensible strategic to reform 9ja,do u think Tinubu ambitions is to steal money again? Person we doubt in 9ja will later be perfect ,remember stephKeshi,see eguavon

So because he has made some governors, commissioners, VP, etc, he should be rewarded with a whole presidency? Omo. Afonjas eh
Re: Presidency: ACF Demands Medical Evidence To Stop Tinubu by IPIGSRHYPO: 10:46am On Jan 15, 2022
[[s]quote author=Minjim post=109382134]Buhari knows Tinubu is fantastically corrupt.

Many factors do not favour Tinubu.

Muslim/Muslim ticket.
Health Issue .
His corrupt past.

Yorubas should not waste this opportunity on Tinubu because we may end up having another Yar'adua case and getting stuck with a VP again.
We have vibrant and credible candidates that Tinubu should be encouraged to support [/quote][/s]
Re: Presidency: ACF Demands Medical Evidence To Stop Tinubu by jrusky(m): 10:47am On Jan 15, 2022
The one you damn bollicks demanded from Buhari baa?

Sorry who b ACF? Is that a name of football club or something

So Buhari can become president but do not need medical proof but others must produce medical proof before they can contest ba?

Biko ACF go to hell. The pains Nigerians are right now its part of your handwork.

Nonsense!!!
Re: Presidency: ACF Demands Medical Evidence To Stop Tinubu by ufotunang: 11:00am On Jan 15, 2022
He is sick ...he was s pretending and forcing himself to look well ..it's when he becomes president 2023 that is when you will know that he is sick...you will see him traveling everytime to London for treatment in the hospital in London...so better learn from your past mistake .
Re: Presidency: ACF Demands Medical Evidence To Stop Tinubu by techWriter3: 11:12am On Jan 15, 2022
Asgard73 and SCHOOL political assessment is like 5 and 6

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

APC Member Shares Pictures Of More Gift From Osinbajo. Calls PDP Liars / Boko Haram Launches Radio Station, Goes On Air / "Buhari Created Boko Haram; Hillary Clinton, Obama Satanic" – Asari Dokubo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.