Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,430 members, 7,850,518 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 12:02 AM

Even With Konji, What Is That Thing That Can Easily Turn Off Your Sexual urge? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Even With Konji, What Is That Thing That Can Easily Turn Off Your Sexual urge? (4271 Views)

How Do You Deal With Konji As A Young Man In Mid To Late Twenties / Even Wit Serious Konji, Wat Is Dat Tin Dat Cn Easily Turn Off Ur Sexual Urge / Even With Serious Konji, What Is That Thing That Can Easily Turn Off Your Sexual (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Even With Konji, What Is That Thing That Can Easily Turn Off Your Sexual urge? by Brainard22: 11:05pm On Jan 15, 2022
Violence
Re: Even With Konji, What Is That Thing That Can Easily Turn Off Your Sexual urge? by dazzlingd(m): 11:19pm On Jan 15, 2022
I've never experienced this.... but if it would happen, then bad odour would be the cause

1 Like

Re: Even With Konji, What Is That Thing That Can Easily Turn Off Your Sexual urge? by polimaf(m): 1:46am On Jan 16, 2022
Thought of money

1 Like

Re: Even With Konji, What Is That Thing That Can Easily Turn Off Your Sexual urge? by agbonkamen(f): 6:21am On Jan 16, 2022
Bad English, bad breath, smelling boxer and Kissing grin

2 Likes

Re: Even With Konji, What Is That Thing That Can Easily Turn Off Your Sexual urge? by Globad(f): 6:40am On Jan 16, 2022
YourFavorite21:
Odour from a girl's butth*le ,those ones that fix long nails and hardly wash their bum bum after pooing.

Chai

Funny guy.

How do you know they don't wash their bum bum? grin
Re: Even With Konji, What Is That Thing That Can Easily Turn Off Your Sexual urge? by 99thEnemy(m): 7:25am On Jan 16, 2022
Sekoni003:

You asked for it bruh grin
grin grin grin
Re: Even With Konji, What Is That Thing That Can Easily Turn Off Your Sexual urge? by 99thEnemy(m): 7:30am On Jan 16, 2022
Roma10:
I love kissing more than sex!!

Which planet are you from again? grin
Re: Even With Konji, What Is That Thing That Can Easily Turn Off Your Sexual urge? by Zaheertyler(m): 7:33am On Jan 16, 2022
EkiranAlexmedia:
Even With Serious Konji, What Is That Thing That Can Easily Turn Off Your Sexual Urge?

Everyone has various tastes and views about sex and their partners as a whole. As guys hate something about ladies, so do ladies hate things about guys also.

These days, people see sex as an art and a way of living. it is also a mean of earning to some people. There are various things that can turn someone off during sex.

Some people don’t get fully active when they don’t get the type or level of girl they want.

Some girls have some offensive odor during sex. Some don’t like partners that shout, different things etc.

Some guys like a lady with bushy private part while some guys like a private part that is dry and hair free like an Expressway on Environmental sanitation day ���

Today, we’ve got a question for you all �

Guys/Ladies – What Is That Thing That Can Easily Turn Off Your Sexual Urge?
We want to hear from you all.

Seeing a big scar
Drop your comments.
Re: Even With Konji, What Is That Thing That Can Easily Turn Off Your Sexual urge? by Roma10: 8:42am On Jan 16, 2022
99thEnemy:

Which planet are you from again? grin
Buhari planet cry

2 Likes

Re: Even With Konji, What Is That Thing That Can Easily Turn Off Your Sexual urge? by gonkin(m): 8:48am On Jan 16, 2022
Unknown debit alert
Re: Even With Konji, What Is That Thing That Can Easily Turn Off Your Sexual urge? by YourFavorite21(m): 8:49am On Jan 16, 2022
Globad:

Chai

Funny guy.

How do you know they don't wash their bum bum? grin
most of the slay queens, with long nails that I have met don't take good care of their selves. grin
Re: Even With Konji, What Is That Thing That Can Easily Turn Off Your Sexual urge? by Geniuelander: 11:51am On Jan 16, 2022
YourFavorite21:
most of the slay queens, with long nails that I have met don't take good care of their selves eg Candidlady Iyaebe Siofra. grin

Hmm

1 Like

Re: Even With Konji, What Is That Thing That Can Easily Turn Off Your Sexual urge? by YourFavorite21(m): 12:16pm On Jan 16, 2022
Re: Even With Konji, What Is That Thing That Can Easily Turn Off Your Sexual urge? by YourFavorite21(m): 12:17pm On Jan 16, 2022
Geniuelander:

Hmm
grin grin u be devil
Re: Even With Konji, What Is That Thing That Can Easily Turn Off Your Sexual urge? by Rickmann: 1:09pm On Jan 16, 2022
EkiranAlexmedia:
Even With Serious Konji, What Is That Thing That Can Easily Turn Off Your Sexual Urge?

Everyone has various tastes and views about sex and their partners as a whole. As guys hate something about ladies, so do ladies hate things about guys also.

These days, people see sex as an art and a way of living. it is also a mean of earning to some people. There are various things that can turn someone off during sex.

Some people don’t get fully active when they don’t get the type or level of girl they want.

Some girls have some offensive odor during sex. Some don’t like partners that shout, different things etc.

Some guys like a lady with bushy private part while some guys like a private part that is dry and hair free like an Expressway on Environmental sanitation day ���

Today, we’ve got a question for you all �

Guys/Ladies – What Is That Thing That Can Easily Turn Off Your Sexual Urge?
We want to hear from you all.

Drop your comments.

A dirty girl no matter how pretty you look will turn me off instanta.

1 Like

Re: Even With Konji, What Is That Thing That Can Easily Turn Off Your Sexual urge? by graphicdesigns: 3:35pm On Jan 16, 2022
Konji is wonderful thing.
Hit me up for the best graphic design, check out some my of works.
https://www.nairaland.com/6938128/graphic-designer-creates-cover-art

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Fiancé Said I Should Open A Shop For Her / Teen Girl Sells Her Virginity Due To Financial Melt Down / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.