Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,279 members, 7,860,646 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 01:42 PM

Bola Tinubu Arrives Ogbomoso, Oyo (Photos) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bola Tinubu Arrives Ogbomoso, Oyo (Photos) (45875 Views)

Abolaji Ajimobi Poses With His Nomination Forms In Oyo (Photos) / Tinubu Arrives Nigeria, Shows Off His Nomination Form With Sanwo-Olu / Bola Tinubu Arrives In Kano, As Crowd Hails Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bola Tinubu Arrives Ogbomoso, Oyo (Photos) by Chimookigwe: 8:24pm On Jan 15, 2022
mybiz234:

I'm asking you.

Or are you too ashamed to answer?

Ask Ezeife who is busy begging fulanis. He has seen Buhari, go and ask him if Igbos are begging Jubril or Buhari.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bola Tinubu Arrives Ogbomoso, Oyo (Photos) by Spherical77(m): 8:30pm On Jan 15, 2022
Graceobey:
Nairaland save this for me and remind me later....

Tinubu will win the presidential election...
Lol

He'd definitely win. If not for anything, the level of hatred, vile and bitterness by some group of people is alarming. Instead of them to consider who to support and back him up. They're busy masturbating over 1 out of many other candidates that'd contest. Same thing they did to buhari and here he is today

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bola Tinubu Arrives Ogbomoso, Oyo (Photos) by Aydlecturer: 8:32pm On Jan 15, 2022
Right step in the right direction

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bola Tinubu Arrives Ogbomoso, Oyo (Photos) by Engrduke: 8:32pm On Jan 15, 2022
oyatz:

Bros, pursue equity and leave this man alone sir.

He is just like any other Nigerian, I honestly don't understand why so many people are apprehensive about a private citizen saying he wants to contest for election out of over 15 other politicians that are also running for the same office.

God bless you.

But you know the answer already.
TINUBU is the candidate to beat.
He is the only obstacle to their future candidate's aspiration. Remember there are political contenders and pretenders.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bola Tinubu Arrives Ogbomoso, Oyo (Photos) by muheeb01(m): 8:32pm On Jan 15, 2022
Rip to oyo sons we lost
Re: Bola Tinubu Arrives Ogbomoso, Oyo (Photos) by jaxxy(m): 8:50pm On Jan 15, 2022
oyatz:

Bros, pursue equity and leave this man alone sir.

He is just like any other Nigerian, I honestly don't understand why so many people are apprehensive about a private citizen saying he wants to contest for election out of over 15 other politicians that are also running for the same office.

When Atiku wanted to contest all of u jump out of ur caves to condemn him. Now it’s Tinubu it’s just an ordinary private citizen.

Fact is Tinubu has alot of baggage, just as we can see how Lagos has been held hostage by recruiting puppets and he also a threat to major democracy.

Both Atiku and tinubu has too much baggage to be president. Atiku is even better.

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu Arrives Ogbomoso, Oyo (Photos) by adelaja70(m): 8:54pm On Jan 15, 2022
jaxxy:

When Atiku wanted to contest all of u jump out of ur caves to condemn him. Now it’s Tinubu it’s just an ordinary private citizen.

Fact is Tinubu has alot of baggage, just as we can see how Lagos has been held hostage by recruiting puppets and he also a threat to major democracy.

Both Atiku and tinubu has too much baggage to be president. Atiku is even better.
Contest my guy... And stop barking.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bola Tinubu Arrives Ogbomoso, Oyo (Photos) by mybiz234: 8:54pm On Jan 15, 2022
Chimookigwe:

Ask Ezeife who is busy begging fulanis. He has seen Buhari, go and ask him if Igbos are begging Jubril or Buhari.

Ponmo boy, is this before or after he went into drug pushing?
Re: Bola Tinubu Arrives Ogbomoso, Oyo (Photos) by Chimookigwe: 8:55pm On Jan 15, 2022
mybiz234:

Ponmo boy, is this before or after he went into drug pushing?

Ask your parents. They were his apprentices.
Re: Bola Tinubu Arrives Ogbomoso, Oyo (Photos) by jaxxy(m): 8:55pm On Jan 15, 2022
adelaja70:

Contest my guy... And stop barking.

Osinbajo is contesting and I’m voting for him.

PYO2023

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu Arrives Ogbomoso, Oyo (Photos) by mybiz234: 8:56pm On Jan 15, 2022
Chimookigwe:

Ask your parents. They were his apprentices.

Lolz. Your parents must be useless beings. That's why you don't think twice before abusing other people's parents.

Cursed Ponmo boy, show your parents some respect.
Re: Bola Tinubu Arrives Ogbomoso, Oyo (Photos) by adelaja70(m): 8:57pm On Jan 15, 2022
Jestin:
use ur glasses. That man can not even stand up right .
He stood upright... Maybe Na you need glasses. He was in Zamfara for 3 days... He no bend, Na your eyes bend.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bola Tinubu Arrives Ogbomoso, Oyo (Photos) by Emyzoloye5(m): 9:03pm On Jan 15, 2022
drlateef:

Bode George bah? The same man who vowed to relocate to Afghanistan if Buhari won election? His name is now Yeyeh George! Lol

Yeyeh george? Just becus he's the only man with metal saggy balls in Lagos that gives no fuvk about tinubu right

History will be kind to bode George
Re: Bola Tinubu Arrives Ogbomoso, Oyo (Photos) by clothingonline(m): 9:04pm On Jan 15, 2022
Nigeria next president is easily predicted
Re: Bola Tinubu Arrives Ogbomoso, Oyo (Photos) by danono: 9:09pm On Jan 15, 2022
Come 2023, in the name of God the father, God the son and God the Holy Spirit, OSIBANJO / ZULUM will be sworn in as Nigeria President/ Vice President. AMEN
Re: Bola Tinubu Arrives Ogbomoso, Oyo (Photos) by techWriter3: 9:12pm On Jan 15, 2022
As crazy as it seems/seems, I tell 2 preachers that explained it in 2015 but not not alive tomorrow.
Re: Bola Tinubu Arrives Ogbomoso, Oyo (Photos) by Bimpe29: 9:14pm On Jan 15, 2022
Jagaban of Africa.
Re: Bola Tinubu Arrives Ogbomoso, Oyo (Photos) by GreatCracker(m): 9:14pm On Jan 15, 2022
jaytii:

As crazy as it sounds/looks, I know 2 pastors that said it in 2015 but are not alive today.
just an harmless question,..... Can you kindly like the two pastors?
Re: Bola Tinubu Arrives Ogbomoso, Oyo (Photos) by zoedew: 9:19pm On Jan 15, 2022
Did Tinubu visit his kith and kin killed by murderous Fulani. Tinubu will not receive my vote. I will be alive and not vote for him.
Re: Bola Tinubu Arrives Ogbomoso, Oyo (Photos) by Easylifelomo(m): 9:20pm On Jan 15, 2022
BIZNess123:
Who else do you want...

Tinubu we know
Asiwaju away income President
Re: Bola Tinubu Arrives Ogbomoso, Oyo (Photos) by lagdmark(m): 9:34pm On Jan 15, 2022
Tinubu first visit is Iragbiji in Osun State his home town.
Re: Bola Tinubu Arrives Ogbomoso, Oyo (Photos) by Iko5000: 9:42pm On Jan 15, 2022
They arrived a day ahead .
insidelife22:
I hope he came with bullion vans.
Re: Bola Tinubu Arrives Ogbomoso, Oyo (Photos) by NGpatriot: 9:48pm On Jan 15, 2022
Make Atiku declare quick quick make Igbos leave Asiwaju alone and quickly follow their rainbow with Atiku...

grin
Re: Bola Tinubu Arrives Ogbomoso, Oyo (Photos) by goslowgoslow(m): 9:55pm On Jan 15, 2022
SkullMinerSW:

He thinks he is invisible with his infinity symbol.

Affliction must not rise a second time.

God will show him who is in charge.
Which affliction are you suffering from? Leprosy?
Re: Bola Tinubu Arrives Ogbomoso, Oyo (Photos) by SweetiliciousD: 9:59pm On Jan 15, 2022
Coolsperm:
Tinubu is a typical Yoruba Muslim that want unity but not equity

Don't mind them

Awon Nigeria must be one but some of them refuse to be one with one wife..... Yet Nigeria must be one.
Re: Bola Tinubu Arrives Ogbomoso, Oyo (Photos) by Horllamideh(m): 10:08pm On Jan 15, 2022
slimanyd:
I remember this same helicopter during the eve of 2019 Gov Election in Oyo state. He came to perform wonders then with Akala. But unfortunately ,, Ogbomosho vote alone can't do nada that time angry
Lies
Re: Bola Tinubu Arrives Ogbomoso, Oyo (Photos) by Nobody: 10:10pm On Jan 15, 2022
tollyboy5:
grin really clearing the part for PYO .

The game plan

May God bless you, sir. You've got a thinking head.
Re: Bola Tinubu Arrives Ogbomoso, Oyo (Photos) by barcaboi(m): 10:23pm On Jan 15, 2022
Odin13:
I want Tinubu to visit northern Nigeria again.. it will help his campaign

The North is quiet.. he need to come and ginger

We wan feel Lagos hype of Tinubu in the North..

Let him come and share money jare

Dan banze shege Bayerebe
He was in zamfara few days back
Re: Bola Tinubu Arrives Ogbomoso, Oyo (Photos) by barcaboi(m): 10:24pm On Jan 15, 2022
duro4chang:
I am from that state you are not saying the truth. Nothing like hatred. You are the only one who goes about with hatred using diffent monikers. How many Asgards have you registered with?
Dey mind am like say we no dey come kwara; nysc camp has bn totally renovated unlike how their pple left it
Re: Bola Tinubu Arrives Ogbomoso, Oyo (Photos) by drlateef: 10:50pm On Jan 15, 2022
Emyzoloye5:

Yeyeh george? Just becus he's the only man with metal saggy balls in Lagos that gives no fuvk about tinubu right

History will be kind to bode George

History will be kind to an ex-convict? Did you smoke ganja tonight?

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu Arrives Ogbomoso, Oyo (Photos) by benjamin1997(m): 10:51pm On Jan 15, 2022
jaytii:

As crazy as it sounds/looks, I know 2 pastors that said it in 2015 but are not alive today.
Mind you , buhari is dead since 2018.
The person you are seeing there is an impostor (jubril from sudan)
Re: Bola Tinubu Arrives Ogbomoso, Oyo (Photos) by benjamin1997(m): 10:54pm On Jan 15, 2022
princdebola201:
those that prophecised buhari ill health and death as campaign didn't live to witness his 8 years tenure.
Continue you will always reap what you sowed
Mind you, buhari is dead since 2018.
The person you are seeing there is an impostor(jubril from sudan).

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Rare Photo Of Atiku With His Macbook Laptop / APC Leaders And Blocs In Fierce Battle Over Buhari's Ministerial List / President Buhari Attends Fatima Dangote's Wedding In Kano

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.