Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,197 members, 7,860,299 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 09:06 AM

Bola Tinubu Arrives Ogbomoso, Oyo (Photos) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bola Tinubu Arrives Ogbomoso, Oyo (Photos) (45870 Views)

Abolaji Ajimobi Poses With His Nomination Forms In Oyo (Photos) / Tinubu Arrives Nigeria, Shows Off His Nomination Form With Sanwo-Olu / Bola Tinubu Arrives In Kano, As Crowd Hails Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bola Tinubu Arrives Ogbomoso, Oyo (Photos) by juman(m): 11:45pm On Jan 15, 2022
Ogbomosho, the town that drink pap from corn after eating amala.

It just crossed my mind, I dont know where the palace is.
Hmmm even I dont know that of osogbo.
And some other towns I have been to many times.
Re: Bola Tinubu Arrives Ogbomoso, Oyo (Photos) by ussv: 12:05am On Jan 16, 2022
This helicopter no look sharp o , lol
Re: Bola Tinubu Arrives Ogbomoso, Oyo (Photos) by Ayoolamax: 3:35am On Jan 16, 2022
insidelife22:
I hope he came with bullion vans.
Naa that hope will toment you to the end.
Re: Bola Tinubu Arrives Ogbomoso, Oyo (Photos) by oyatz(m): 6:30am On Jan 16, 2022
jaxxy:

When Atiku wanted to contest all of u jump out of ur caves to condemn him. Now it’s Tinubu it’s just an ordinary private citizen.

Fact is Tinubu has alot of baggage, just as we can see how Lagos has been held hostage by recruiting puppets and he also a threat to major democracy.

Both Atiku and tinubu has too much baggage to be president. Atiku is even better.

Please point out where I condemned Atiku or whoever that wants to contest?

We need Atiku, Kwankwanso, Tinubu, Osinbajo, Anyim Pius Anyim, Dave Umahi and at least 15 other strong contenders to join the presidential race. This will give wider options and make it difficult to manipulate the process.
Re: Bola Tinubu Arrives Ogbomoso, Oyo (Photos) by oyatz(m): 6:35am On Jan 16, 2022
naija4life247:

Which 15 other politicians said the want to contest for President seat? All the other fools you see jumping around like frog are just making noise.

Imagine Davido’s boy called Dele Momodu saying that he wants to contest and under PDP for that matter. Can the obsessed clown afford PDP Presidential form?

Don't underrate anybody sir.

In 1991, the most popular contenders in the Governorship race in Lagos were Prof Femi Agbalajobi and Dapo Sarumi, both from the defunct SPD. So many crisis occurred in the party, leading to the cancellation of the SDP primaries and a Cascade of events led to the emergence of Sir Michael Otedola of the NRC as the elected Governor of Lagos.
Re: Bola Tinubu Arrives Ogbomoso, Oyo (Photos) by VaselineCrew: 7:24am On Jan 16, 2022
Chimookigwe:

It is you, your parents and your family members who are stupid. Repackage your father and present him to be voted for if it pains you. I don't know why some of you ipob monkeys are so stupid.

See another daft Nigerian.

You would think his country is a mini paradise and not a terror infested, no water and electricity having basket case.

The kind of gengutsu used on Nigerians is much men.

I can’t believe my brothers are this daft, how?

When did You all become so senseless?
Re: Bola Tinubu Arrives Ogbomoso, Oyo (Photos) by Emyzoloye5(m): 8:30am On Jan 16, 2022
drlateef:

History will be kind to an ex-convict? Did you smoke ganja tonight?

At least he's wasn't as corrupt as tinubu
Re: Bola Tinubu Arrives Ogbomoso, Oyo (Photos) by drlateef: 8:58am On Jan 16, 2022
Emyzoloye5:

At least he's wasn't as corrupt as tinubu

What’s your yardstick for measuring corruption? What’s Yeye George achievements in public life? Assuming all politicians except Professor Oloyede are corrupt, has Yeye George done to better the lives of people after stealing money?
Re: Bola Tinubu Arrives Ogbomoso, Oyo (Photos) by OgatheTop: 9:55am On Jan 16, 2022
princdebola201:
those that prophecised buhari ill health and death as campaign didn't live to witness his 8 years tenure.
Continue you will always reap what you sowed

Rubbish talk.

Who and who didn't live?

Useless talk.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

President Buhari And CBN Governor Godwin Emefiele Arrives Addis Ababa / 2019 Is Near, Focus On Defeating Atiku, While I Focus On Supporting Him, Obj / Osinbajo Meets Odunsi, His Economics Teacher In Secondary School (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.