Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,903 members, 7,814,061 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:45 AM

Banker, Nnamdi Godson Commits Suicide In Delta - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Banker, Nnamdi Godson Commits Suicide In Delta (68683 Views)

Banker, Amarachi Ugochukwu Commits Suicide In Lagos (Pics, Suicide Note) / Shoprite Worker Commits Suicide In Akure After Being Suspended From Work / Victor Ojeamiran: Soldier Commits Suicide In Yobe, Leaves Note For Wife(Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Banker, Nnamdi Godson Commits Suicide In Delta by money121(m): 10:08pm On Jan 16, 2022
Ok
Re: Banker, Nnamdi Godson Commits Suicide In Delta by gulfer: 10:08pm On Jan 16, 2022
So sorry for your departure, you needn't take that path out of the situation you found yourself...... A lot of people are going through quite a lot especially concerning investments gone wrong..... Other people's money; just musing. RIP bro embarassed embarassed embarassed

3 Likes

Re: Banker, Nnamdi Godson Commits Suicide In Delta by leochuks1990(m): 10:08pm On Jan 16, 2022
olaszydaruma:
I'm having this same thought lately as I'm in a lot of mess embarassed

I am in a lot of mess also but am not having that thought oh. I just want to be left alone.

4 Likes

Re: Banker, Nnamdi Godson Commits Suicide In Delta by juniorstar(m): 10:09pm On Jan 16, 2022
Rip to the dead..i cant still understand why some people take their lives. Its either they are sick or not contented with what they currently have or them don do pass themselves.
Re: Banker, Nnamdi Godson Commits Suicide In Delta by ayusco85(m): 10:09pm On Jan 16, 2022
olaszydaruma:

Pls reach out to family members, we are all passing tru alot. We all need help
Re: Banker, Nnamdi Godson Commits Suicide In Delta by Slurity(m): 10:10pm On Jan 16, 2022
Don't rush to judge him, life is indeed not fair
Re: Banker, Nnamdi Godson Commits Suicide In Delta by chenny360(m): 10:10pm On Jan 16, 2022
Brother.. I'm in bigger mess... that only me and God can understand... guess what suicide never an options.. you have gone too far to end your life or thinking of suicide, pray hard brace up. It will be alright sir.

olaszydaruma:

7 Likes

Re: Banker, Nnamdi Godson Commits Suicide In Delta by Onyeka2019: 10:10pm On Jan 16, 2022
You die now. You just waste your self why no kukuma go do ritual and enjoy your money for the years way day go give you.. afterwards you’re still going to hell
Re: Banker, Nnamdi Godson Commits Suicide In Delta by chatinent: 10:11pm On Jan 16, 2022
Suicide isn't an option!
Re: Banker, Nnamdi Godson Commits Suicide In Delta by Rich4god(m): 10:11pm On Jan 16, 2022
Re: Banker, Nnamdi Godson Commits Suicide In Delta by mogbeyiteren: 10:11pm On Jan 16, 2022
Everyone was was surprised about Nnamdi's action
Re: Banker, Nnamdi Godson Commits Suicide In Delta by PearlFid(f): 10:11pm On Jan 16, 2022
olaszydaruma:
I use God beg you oh, suicide is never and can never be an option. Do you want to suffer on earth and also suffer in hell fire? Give Jesus a chance and he will fight your Battle and give you peace of mind Exodus 14:14

4 Likes

Re: Banker, Nnamdi Godson Commits Suicide In Delta by chenny360(m): 10:11pm On Jan 16, 2022
My case u just highlighted all.. i thought about it.. but I'll surely overcome big big. God over everything �

gulfer:
Do sorry for your departure, you needn't take that path out of the situation you found yourself...... A lot of people are going through quite a lot especially concerning investments gone wrong..... Other people's money; just musing. RIP bro embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Banker, Nnamdi Godson Commits Suicide In Delta by jeffizy(m): 10:11pm On Jan 16, 2022
olaszydaruma:

Nothing that can't be solved. Believe me. Take a step at a time, it will eventually be sorted.

Cheer up Bro.

7 Likes

Re: Banker, Nnamdi Godson Commits Suicide In Delta by We4all: 10:12pm On Jan 16, 2022
Too bad! Someone very close begged God to give her just two more years when she was diagnosed with a terminal illness. Unfortunately, she didn’t even make it past the third month.

Dude had his life on a platter and decided to end it. SMH.

2 Likes

Re: Banker, Nnamdi Godson Commits Suicide In Delta by xcesspaschal(m): 10:12pm On Jan 16, 2022
olaszydaruma:

I can tell u bro. Same feeling here but I found a way out.

Words here might not be of much help to u cos u most have hard enough from people and it all sounds like a bullshit to u.

But u know what? Give TIME a try and not HUMAN words.

4 Likes

Re: Banker, Nnamdi Godson Commits Suicide In Delta by Sent87: 10:12pm On Jan 16, 2022
olaszydaruma:
Hang in there, everything is going to be all right. You can reach out to a close friend and share your pain, a problem shared is half solved. Overall Jesus loves you regardless of your past and is waiting for you to take that problem to him.

1 Like

Re: Banker, Nnamdi Godson Commits Suicide In Delta by Uniique(m): 10:13pm On Jan 16, 2022
olaszydaruma:

You're not alone brother. Things ain't funny anymore. But Suicide isn't an option for me

3 Likes

Re: Banker, Nnamdi Godson Commits Suicide In Delta by atilla(m): 10:13pm On Jan 16, 2022
olaszydaruma:
Really. Pls tell us why bro?
Re: Banker, Nnamdi Godson Commits Suicide In Delta by Hollyharjii: 10:14pm On Jan 16, 2022
You have a job and you still went ahead to commit suicide, what do you want those who are still looking for job to do?

Suicide isn't an option no matter what...

5 Likes

Re: Banker, Nnamdi Godson Commits Suicide In Delta by IamGblaize(m): 10:14pm On Jan 16, 2022
E no get who no dey pass through a lot ohhh... I have been thinking of how I will pay my school fees... With no viable plan in sight... If things don't work out I drop out jejely... I no fit kill myself ohh never... Suicide is never an option..

7 Likes

Re: Banker, Nnamdi Godson Commits Suicide In Delta by olaszydaruma(m): 10:14pm On Jan 16, 2022
ayusco85:

Pls reach out to family members, we are all passing tru alot. We all need help
Bro, you can't understand; I've got myself in a serious situation and I only have myself to blame. I don't think there's a way out of it; just have a week

1 Like

Re: Banker, Nnamdi Godson Commits Suicide In Delta by pikechukwu6(m): 10:15pm On Jan 16, 2022
grin grin grin... This kind death no fit stop my smile cheesy cheesy.
Re: Banker, Nnamdi Godson Commits Suicide In Delta by Originalsly: 10:16pm On Jan 16, 2022
olaszydaruma:

I'm having this same thought lately as I'm in a lot of mess :-

[

The road of life has patches of mess .. is part of life. You should share your big mess with others.... and I can guarantee when you hear their own you will forget about yours.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Banker, Nnamdi Godson Commits Suicide In Delta by olaszydaruma(m): 10:16pm On Jan 16, 2022
atilla:

Really. Pls tell us why bro?
Bro, you can't understand; I've got myself in a serious situation and I only have myself to blame. I don't think there's a way out of it; just have a week
Re: Banker, Nnamdi Godson Commits Suicide In Delta by Candidlady: 10:17pm On Jan 16, 2022
leochuks1990:

I am in a lot of mess also but am not having that thought oh. I just want to be left alone.

Bad idea.... You need friends and family around... Although having your own lone space is good but not for too long...

1 Like

Re: Banker, Nnamdi Godson Commits Suicide In Delta by qtguru(m): 10:17pm On Jan 16, 2022
Damn I wish he had a crew to check out on him
Re: Banker, Nnamdi Godson Commits Suicide In Delta by Corea4king(m): 10:18pm On Jan 16, 2022
Each time I see this kind news,I really don't blame the person because I was once in that shoe before.only God knows how I changed my mind suddenly.

Please my God forgive for that and make me well again so that I will not think of that again.

4 Likes

Re: Banker, Nnamdi Godson Commits Suicide In Delta by todaynewsreview: 10:22pm On Jan 16, 2022
olaszydaruma:

Rebuke such thoughts in Jesus name. Mine may even be worse than yours but time heals. Just believe, all will be well.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Mother Refuses To Breastfeed Her Baby Born With Skin Like A Shell (Graphic Pics) / Coronavirus: China Delivers Food To Quarantined People Through A Robot (Video) / Second Case Of Coronavirus Confirmed In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.