Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,010 members, 7,814,444 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:00 PM

Banker, Nnamdi Godson Commits Suicide In Delta - Health (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Banker, Nnamdi Godson Commits Suicide In Delta (68689 Views)

Banker, Amarachi Ugochukwu Commits Suicide In Lagos (Pics, Suicide Note) / Shoprite Worker Commits Suicide In Akure After Being Suspended From Work / Victor Ojeamiran: Soldier Commits Suicide In Yobe, Leaves Note For Wife(Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Banker, Nnamdi Godson Commits Suicide In Delta by Magnumproperty: 10:45am On Jan 17, 2022
olaszydaruma:
I'm having this same thought lately as I'm in a lot of mess embarassed
Hang on bro. The best way to prevent suicide is to leave your present location and go to a far away area. Break or keep your current sim(s). Then start all over in your new area. When things start to balance you can later reach out to your old folks.
Re: Banker, Nnamdi Godson Commits Suicide In Delta by otomatic(m): 10:56am On Jan 17, 2022
aidameoryou:

But why wait tho

Because it will still get to your turn. Be patient, nobody is getting out alive.
Re: Banker, Nnamdi Godson Commits Suicide In Delta by Jacksparrow7(m): 11:10am On Jan 17, 2022
Moral lesson: In this life, do anything you want. Just know your boundaries. Don't exploit your neighbor.
RIP to our brother...
Re: Banker, Nnamdi Godson Commits Suicide In Delta by nzechu(m): 11:40am On Jan 17, 2022
its more like he was addicted to something he didnt like doing but always found himself doing.
Re: Banker, Nnamdi Godson Commits Suicide In Delta by princewarri1985: 12:45pm On Jan 17, 2022
Nksleek:
A Bank Staff identified as Nwokorie Nnamdi Godson has reportedly committed suicide in Sapele, Delta State.

Focus Naija can report that his remains was found dangling from the scaffold of the water tank where he allegedly hanged himself at the Ugbeyiyi area of the town.

According to reports, the deceased made a post on his Facebook account but no one knew that it was a suicide note.

The post read; “I no longer have a mind of my own. Cos I now do things I later regret. The struggle is not funny any more. I am still good at heart so u know.

May his soul find rest.

Source: https://www.instagram.com/p/CYzTK4KsZHO/?utm_medium=copy_link
Only weak people commits suicide because they are always looking for the easy way out!
Re: Banker, Nnamdi Godson Commits Suicide In Delta by Monben: 1:44pm On Jan 17, 2022
olaszydaruma:

Know that no matter what you are going through, it will always pass. Every problem has its time limit. Just hang in there. Do you know that some suicide victims regret their actions when it's already too late; when they have taken that poison or when the rope is rapidly squeezing life out of them?
Re: Banker, Nnamdi Godson Commits Suicide In Delta by Emperorlanky: 1:57pm On Jan 17, 2022
Ofadaman:
He only brought the dooms day forward, we all live in denial, the truth is one day we'd all die and also we'd see people we love die.

Even if it's sad, it's the truth ,and the truth is bitter. Life is a disease, the food,drugs and cosmetics only help manage the symptoms, death is the only cure.

I'm not trying to scare you or make you depressed, if you are wise, you'd realize it's a call to not take things of life too seriously, to not wait to enjoy the things you love or be with the person you care about or chase the dream life you desire. The moment you figure that for most of us reading this, in 50 years from now, we may be no more or too old to pursue life, take a deep breath and wonder what goes on in the mind of a 70 yr old man and above, it's already midnight for them, everyday is a constant reminder of things they didn't do , don't let that be you. Wake up, get to work, do what you need to do to live life, we are all sick and soon the cure will find us,when it does be sure to have really lived

This Life is not all there is.
The life you described above is from Genesis 3:19. There's another one at Revelation 21:3,4. That's the real life. Get a firm hold on the real life and you won't be in a hurry to die
Re: Banker, Nnamdi Godson Commits Suicide In Delta by ImoleNaija: 12:09am On Jan 18, 2022
[s]
ayusco85:
What a sad way to exit this earth. God gave him a gift of life, but what is he giving God in return? He wasted God's precious gift. Well he will answer to God one day.
[/s]

Rubbish! You must be thinking suicide is that easy.
Re: Banker, Nnamdi Godson Commits Suicide In Delta by xpzk: 8:59am On Jan 18, 2022
olaszydaruma:
Please suicide is not an option and can never be . Talk to someone.
Re: Banker, Nnamdi Godson Commits Suicide In Delta by Hollyharjii: 10:31am On Jan 18, 2022
Well, life no just balance
Re: Banker, Nnamdi Godson Commits Suicide In Delta by topas100(m): 1:13pm On Jan 18, 2022
May his gentle soul rest in peace.... Amen
Re: Banker, Nnamdi Godson Commits Suicide In Delta by millionboi(m): 6:44pm On Jan 18, 2022
Brendaniel:
There is more to it, investigations should be done especially from colleagues at work, family and friends, I'm not accusing anyone, you don't just conclude someone committed suicide without a reason, the investigations could help prevent future occurrence once people are aware of signs exhibited from people close to them even if they didn't speak out...
if b succide now, investigation ka
Re: Banker, Nnamdi Godson Commits Suicide In Delta by olaszydaruma(m): 4:38pm On Dec 30, 2023
torvickof1312:

Every problem has expiring date. Table de turn. People are spending millions just to have good health.

Suicide is not and never the option.

Delete that thought from your mind. Hustle for 50k process passport keep cool apply for Visa and once it's approved brov money will come out and boom the past is history.

Thanks for your advice bro; I did what you said and glory be to God, I'm living very fine now 🙏

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

My Sister's Foot And Toe Are Causing Her A Lot Of Pain (Pictures) / Man Discovers A Lady Has Breast Lump During Sex / Photo Of Oko Poly Student Who Committed Suicide Over Failed Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.