Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,893 members, 7,814,017 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:18 AM

Banker, Nnamdi Godson Commits Suicide In Delta - Health (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Banker, Nnamdi Godson Commits Suicide In Delta (68679 Views)

Banker, Amarachi Ugochukwu Commits Suicide In Lagos (Pics, Suicide Note) / Shoprite Worker Commits Suicide In Akure After Being Suspended From Work / Victor Ojeamiran: Soldier Commits Suicide In Yobe, Leaves Note For Wife(Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Banker, Nnamdi Godson Commits Suicide In Delta by magzey: 7:04am On Jan 17, 2022
He might be an outsourced staff ,why taking your life? Others survived on daily hustling and still thank God, anyone that take his own life is hell bound.
Very disturbing news undecided
Re: Banker, Nnamdi Godson Commits Suicide In Delta by Richy4(m): 7:12am On Jan 17, 2022
bigcee:

That was how CEO MARTA, Jeffrey Parker died by stepping in front of an incoming train. People are just going through alot.
Yes.. I lot of people are dealing with all kinds of stuff.. and when that suicide demons/ emotions comes, it gives a very strong reasons why the person cannot get over it..
If not properly put in check, the person might succumb to it...
That is why people should try not to bottle their emotions.. help might come through one way or another..

1 Like

Re: Banker, Nnamdi Godson Commits Suicide In Delta by newoffer: 7:12am On Jan 17, 2022
Befriend a pepper soup seller... You will not have a reason to think..
leochuks1990:

I am in a lot of mess also but am not having that thought oh. I just want to be left alone.
Re: Banker, Nnamdi Godson Commits Suicide In Delta by donchyke1975: 7:20am On Jan 17, 2022
Don't critize the young man,life has not been easy,everyone loves life but when it it becomes unbearable,what comes to your mind is to go and rest in dead.I almost did the same thing last week.
Re: Banker, Nnamdi Godson Commits Suicide In Delta by PeachtreeReside(f): 7:22am On Jan 17, 2022
Therapy could have helped him.....
Re: Banker, Nnamdi Godson Commits Suicide In Delta by pquaver(m): 7:30am On Jan 17, 2022
Karlovych:
embarassed embarassed Hurricane Buhari strikes again, RIP to him.

OK b4 Buhari nothing like suicide in Nigeria ba ?
You go dey alright
Re: Banker, Nnamdi Godson Commits Suicide In Delta by Elidrisy20: 7:36am On Jan 17, 2022
Avoid gambling
Re: Banker, Nnamdi Godson Commits Suicide In Delta by olisaEze(m): 7:42am On Jan 17, 2022
olaszydaruma:
I'm having this same thought lately as I'm in a lot of mess embarassed

Oga ure not alone in dis as most Nigerians resident in the country have at one time or the other in the past 6 yrs thought the same. The craze inside is to move from thoughts to action. No try am o! Chinch (bedbug) tell im pikin say "no worry, wetin hot now go still cold one day". Suicide is a permanent solution for a temporary problem. Better get urself together, u still have lots of people to prove wrong with ur future wins.

1 Like

Re: Banker, Nnamdi Godson Commits Suicide In Delta by everythinggirly(f): 7:43am On Jan 17, 2022
For wasting his life, hell fore straight in mummy GMO's voice. But on a serious note why would he take his life?
Re: Banker, Nnamdi Godson Commits Suicide In Delta by Comedian2019: 7:44am On Jan 17, 2022
olaszydaruma:
Every person is undergoing one challenge or the other. If I tell you what I passed through over the years, you'll wonder how I survived.
Let me advise you. Every problem has an expiration date. You may not see it clearly now, but it will come sooner than you think. Then you'll have a relief.
Pray and move on. Face the problem. It's just a test of the moment, not for life.

3 Likes

Re: Banker, Nnamdi Godson Commits Suicide In Delta by Tennessee85: 7:44am On Jan 17, 2022
Hisbah21:
suicide is not the option
What is the option?

1 Like

Re: Banker, Nnamdi Godson Commits Suicide In Delta by timi4mayo(m): 7:48am On Jan 17, 2022
olaszydaruma:

Same here...I must be frank
Re: Banker, Nnamdi Godson Commits Suicide In Delta by AmuRod: 7:50am On Jan 17, 2022
ayusco85:
What a sad way to exit this earth. God gave him a gift of life, but what is he giving God in return? He wasted God's precious gift. Well he will answer to God one day.
Which gift of life ?. This is a gift of hell called life. RIP Bro.
Re: Banker, Nnamdi Godson Commits Suicide In Delta by Nobody: 7:58am On Jan 17, 2022
This one no be banker, na houseboy.
He took depositors money to share with ashawo.
Re: Banker, Nnamdi Godson Commits Suicide In Delta by Testimony1988(m): 8:02am On Jan 17, 2022
Hisbah21:
That's true, only the wise will take heed.

1 Like

Re: Banker, Nnamdi Godson Commits Suicide In Delta by SmartPolician: 8:02am On Jan 17, 2022
Optimistguy1969:

Hold on bro....
Suicide is not, and will NEVER BE an option

This sermon is nonsense.

Help the guy out of his difficulty.

That's what works.

2 Likes

Re: Banker, Nnamdi Godson Commits Suicide In Delta by pulsa(m): 8:45am On Jan 17, 2022
olaszydaruma:

Life is worth living.
Re: Banker, Nnamdi Godson Commits Suicide In Delta by freeman5050: 8:58am On Jan 17, 2022
Harrykn:
Nothing, I repeat nothing will make this guy behind this keyboard commit suicide even if Tinubu win election, Biafra gets independence, Nigeria seperate and bla bla least I’ll do is wait for the worst that has never happened in my life.

Confirmed...I love that spirit of urs.
Nothing...I repeat nothing on this earth will give any reasonable person to use suicide as an option..
Re: Banker, Nnamdi Godson Commits Suicide In Delta by Matthew2925(m): 9:02am On Jan 17, 2022
May his soul rest in perfect peace.
Re: Banker, Nnamdi Godson Commits Suicide In Delta by Sucolee(m): 9:09am On Jan 17, 2022
hmm l[b]
Re: Banker, Nnamdi Godson Commits Suicide In Delta by ayusco85(m): 9:09am On Jan 17, 2022
AmuRod:

Which gift of life ?. This is a gift of hell called life. RIP Bro.

That's bcoz u are in a country that doesn't work. Those abroad won't say the same
Re: Banker, Nnamdi Godson Commits Suicide In Delta by Subonbon(m): 9:11am On Jan 17, 2022
olaszydaruma:
baba no reason am abeg..... Whatever the reason be just know that you fit be president if not now but someday..... God is your strength
Re: Banker, Nnamdi Godson Commits Suicide In Delta by Nobody: 9:34am On Jan 17, 2022
Nksleek:

The post read; “I no longer have a mind of my own. Cos I now do things I later regret. The struggle is not funny any more. I am still good at heart so u know.

This one probably done go swallow wetin pass am. Being content is the best form of clarity and rest of mind but doesn't mean ur settling. It keeps the fire burning with purpose and direction. U will be able to see where and how to make expansion... Never live above ur means just to impress who no even send u. Too bad they got him in the end undecided
Re: Banker, Nnamdi Godson Commits Suicide In Delta by sanugo231: 9:38am On Jan 17, 2022
Hummm!!!!! I want to say, yesterday was a review of everything i was going through, to the extent of me doing just like this man. for me nothing interest me again in this life i swear, every challenges facing are just getting wider to the extend that i cant even breath and all i wish God could do now is just call me over becos it more than i can handle "AJE". I just pray everything will be better but if God has destine it to go on lky this for a while more. I pray to Him to please take me over. Sanugo Care !!! Brother, May Almighty forgive ur shortfalls and have mercy on us in the existence after death.
Re: Banker, Nnamdi Godson Commits Suicide In Delta by Dvino1: 9:46am On Jan 17, 2022
Please if u want to commit suicide , don't waste it, jus let us know, so we can convert u for money rituals...lol..�, even buhari as pple swear reach, pray for him to die, he no agree to die, or commit suicide, he dey even dey plan to contest again...
Re: Banker, Nnamdi Godson Commits Suicide In Delta by aminusodiq(m): 9:47am On Jan 17, 2022
Hisbah21:
suicide is an option.!!!

Is living an option?

1 Like

Re: Banker, Nnamdi Godson Commits Suicide In Delta by Dvino1: 9:52am On Jan 17, 2022
Oboy if u want die, go die....but jus inform us to use u do the ritual wen go bring plenty money, no waste d life like dat
aminusodiq:
suicide is an option.!!!

Is living an option?
Re: Banker, Nnamdi Godson Commits Suicide In Delta by aminusodiq(m): 10:03am On Jan 17, 2022
Dvino1:
Oboy if u want die, go die....but jus inform us to use u do the ritual wen go bring plenty money, no waste d life like dat
don't force anyone to live. If you wanna die... Go die.. And if you wanna live... Live! It's not anyone's busiess

1 Like

Re: Banker, Nnamdi Godson Commits Suicide In Delta by Dollarremix(m): 10:08am On Jan 17, 2022
Franking:

We gree. U and mummy G O, make una carry una heaven go.
Wailers hell fire straight cheesy
Re: Banker, Nnamdi Godson Commits Suicide In Delta by Dollarremix(m): 10:08am On Jan 17, 2022
Lummid:

Same to you
Matthew 7:1
Wailers hell fire straight cheesy cheesy
Re: Banker, Nnamdi Godson Commits Suicide In Delta by 752hub: 10:30am On Jan 17, 2022
What happened, share and you will get inspiration.
olaszydaruma:
Re: Banker, Nnamdi Godson Commits Suicide In Delta by Osanoghodua1: 10:42am On Jan 17, 2022
I hope he was not dip in some kind of fraud or some bad sex mate. Maybe. Whatever he should have seek advise.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Woman Dies 24 Hours After Her Wedding In Delta State (Photos) / Anambra: Woman, Houseboy Die After Burning Charcoal To Warm Her Room (Graphic) / Mother Refuses To Breastfeed Her Baby Born With Skin Like A Shell (Graphic Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.