Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,978 members, 7,814,334 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:13 AM

Banker, Nnamdi Godson Commits Suicide In Delta - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Banker, Nnamdi Godson Commits Suicide In Delta (68686 Views)

Banker, Amarachi Ugochukwu Commits Suicide In Lagos (Pics, Suicide Note) / Shoprite Worker Commits Suicide In Akure After Being Suspended From Work / Victor Ojeamiran: Soldier Commits Suicide In Yobe, Leaves Note For Wife(Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Banker, Nnamdi Godson Commits Suicide In Delta by jaxxy(m): 10:22pm On Jan 16, 2022
He’s obviously been struggling with certain actions he does and later regrets bt we all do or have done such b4 so one wonders what he was struggling with.

My only question is where were family and friends when this guy was going through this dilemma and extreme struggles?? undecided

1 Like

Re: Banker, Nnamdi Godson Commits Suicide In Delta by Lacash: 10:22pm On Jan 16, 2022
Nksleek:
A Bank Staff identified as Nwokorie Nnamdi Godson has reportedly committed suicide in Sapele, Delta State.

Focus Naija can report that his remains was found dangling from the scaffold of the water tank where he allegedly hanged himself at the Ugbeyiyi area of the town.

According to reports, the deceased made a post on his Facebook account but no one knew that it was a suicide note.

The post read; “I no longer have a mind of my own. Cos I now do things I later regret. The struggle is not funny any more. I am still good at heart so u know.

May his soul find rest.

Source: https://www.instagram.com/p/CYzTK4KsZHO/?utm_medium=copy_link
When there’s life, there’s always hope…How I wish he could see there’s more to life irrespective of what you presently facing. Anyways, RIP to him.
Re: Banker, Nnamdi Godson Commits Suicide In Delta by jayloms: 10:23pm On Jan 16, 2022
olaszydaruma:
I'm having this same thought lately as I'm in a lot of mess embarassed
When it gets really tough I usually say aloud to myself concerning the situation I am in that "It's alright, you'll look back to this day and just smile cause you'd be alright no matter how fixed u are now" i generally just speak aloud to myself especially when the pressure becomes intensel
Re: Banker, Nnamdi Godson Commits Suicide In Delta by bluefilm: 10:23pm On Jan 16, 2022
He must have used some depositors funds to play sure 2 odds on BET9ja

And Benfica come cut the thing.

Chai.
Re: Banker, Nnamdi Godson Commits Suicide In Delta by EndRape2(f): 10:23pm On Jan 16, 2022
Some it is a bipolar disorder, or drugs .

quote author=Harrykn post=109430658]Nothing, I repeat nothing will make this guy behind this keyboard commit suicide even if Tinubu win election, Biafra gets independence, Nigeria seperate and bla bla least I’ll do is wait for the worst that has never happened in my life.[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Banker, Nnamdi Godson Commits Suicide In Delta by domido(m): 10:25pm On Jan 16, 2022
Godson, we were always proud of our names being just 3 of us bearing the name in the department then. Can't believe this is true.
No be so we talk am oo Godson.
You left your twin Susan behind.
Godddd!!

5 Likes

Re: Banker, Nnamdi Godson Commits Suicide In Delta by West2019(m): 10:25pm On Jan 16, 2022
idiot
Re: Banker, Nnamdi Godson Commits Suicide In Delta by nijanigga: 10:26pm On Jan 16, 2022
Nigerians don't know anything about MENTAL HEALTH
RIP

3 Likes

Re: Banker, Nnamdi Godson Commits Suicide In Delta by TAJOBLISS(f): 10:27pm On Jan 16, 2022
Please don't kill yourself oooooooo.
Just talk to God. Trust me everything will be fine.
olaszydaruma:
Re: Banker, Nnamdi Godson Commits Suicide In Delta by Joe991: 10:27pm On Jan 16, 2022
Onyeka2019:
You die now. You just waste your self why no kukuma go do ritual and enjoy your money for the years way day go give you.. afterwards you’re still going to hell
Little sense in Ur write up
Re: Banker, Nnamdi Godson Commits Suicide In Delta by richie240: 10:28pm On Jan 16, 2022
Brah, I would neither aid nor dissuade u in ur choice o, but what I can tell u for a certainty is dt d guy is already regretting his action wherever he is now!
So, thinkam well-well b4 u put DT rope 4 ya neck o, ehn-ehn!
I don tork my own!
cool

olaszydaruma:
Re: Banker, Nnamdi Godson Commits Suicide In Delta by Twoclans(f): 10:29pm On Jan 16, 2022
This should be properly investigated , this could be murder.
Re: Banker, Nnamdi Godson Commits Suicide In Delta by todaynewsreview: 10:29pm On Jan 16, 2022
olaszydaruma:

Bro, you can't understand; I've got myself in a serious situation and I only have myself to blame. I don't think there's a way out of it; just have a week

Bro, WhatsApp me on my number below. Mine may even be worse than yours. Probably, you may have a reason to live after I share mine with you too. Time heals. When there's life, there's hope. Keep the faith bro

3 Likes

Re: Banker, Nnamdi Godson Commits Suicide In Delta by EfeyAnomaly(m): 10:29pm On Jan 16, 2022
olaszydaruma:

If you need some one to talk to please message me, I'm a young boy buy together we can always figure things out.
Re: Banker, Nnamdi Godson Commits Suicide In Delta by Sleekfingers: 10:29pm On Jan 16, 2022
Iliveforever:
And they still want to force tinubu down our throat!!

Shameless Greedy old men that has refused to do what’s necessary.

The only thing these thief’s can’t take away is the relationship we’ve with God

Nobody is forcing anybody on us. You can choose not to vote for him......

4 Likes

Re: Banker, Nnamdi Godson Commits Suicide In Delta by na2016: 10:30pm On Jan 16, 2022
Hisbah21:
suicide is not the option

When people like you write things like this, it gets me upset. People should learn to check up on each other and genuinely lookout for the other. You don't need to expect something from someone before you help or hear him. This guy would probably had gone through this for a long time and nobody cared to listen to him. Rest in peace bro.

2 Likes

Re: Banker, Nnamdi Godson Commits Suicide In Delta by humility33(m): 10:30pm On Jan 16, 2022
olaszydaruma:
Bro.....I understand
But suicide is never an option

No problem or difficult times last forever
Re: Banker, Nnamdi Godson Commits Suicide In Delta by adecz: 10:31pm On Jan 16, 2022
❗️❗️ Buhari.... ☹️☹️☹️

1 Like

Re: Banker, Nnamdi Godson Commits Suicide In Delta by izubext007: 10:31pm On Jan 16, 2022
What led to this could be committed that can not be sustained any more
Re: Banker, Nnamdi Godson Commits Suicide In Delta by Corroro: 10:33pm On Jan 16, 2022
Sad one, what a way to go.

1 Like

Re: Banker, Nnamdi Godson Commits Suicide In Delta by samwillyco1(m): 10:33pm On Jan 16, 2022
If suicide is the option, I could have committed it since last year because of disappointment and hardship but remembering that no condition is permanent and those that loved me, I said no and keep on pushing.

4 Likes

Re: Banker, Nnamdi Godson Commits Suicide In Delta by ayusco85(m): 10:34pm On Jan 16, 2022
olaszydaruma:

Bro, you can't understand; I've got myself in a serious situation and I only have myself to blame. I don't think there's a way out of it; just have a week

I got myself in a worse situation too, i cried out to God and lo and behold the person God used to help me out is my elder sister. Pray to God, he is your father in heaven. Suicide is not the solution

2 Likes

Re: Banker, Nnamdi Godson Commits Suicide In Delta by Nobody: 10:35pm On Jan 16, 2022
na2016:

When people like you write things like this, it gets me upset. People should learn to check up on each other and genuinely lookout for the other. You don't need to expect something from someone before you help or hear him. This guy would probably had gone through this for a long time and nobody cared to listen to him. Rest in peace bro.

so u are upset with what i wrote? then ok what do u want me to see.? see this one talking nonsense.. person that i dont knw...oya tell me what i should write
Re: Banker, Nnamdi Godson Commits Suicide In Delta by jrobbins: 10:35pm On Jan 16, 2022
Why adding Zenith to the headline?

Suicide is never am option but I want to believe the guy have been showing some signs that was ignored by people close to him. May his soul rest
Re: Banker, Nnamdi Godson Commits Suicide In Delta by Rayjnr: 10:36pm On Jan 16, 2022
na cashual abi full staff?
thats the question
Re: Banker, Nnamdi Godson Commits Suicide In Delta by ppogba: 10:36pm On Jan 16, 2022
Mostly likely that the guy is either owing someone or someone is owing him.

Rip.

1 Like

Re: Banker, Nnamdi Godson Commits Suicide In Delta by Benwallt(m): 10:36pm On Jan 16, 2022
If you dig his matter deep now, it may be because of one smelling Jezebel. How do ppl bring themselves to the point of committing suicide. What is it that cannot be fixed? Somebody will just unilaterally give up on himself, God, family, world just like that. I wish you are still here. RIP brother from the East side.
Re: Banker, Nnamdi Godson Commits Suicide In Delta by blackpanda: 10:37pm On Jan 16, 2022
Karlovych:
embarassed embarassed Hurricane Buhari strikes again, RIP to him.

Not a joking matter pls
Re: Banker, Nnamdi Godson Commits Suicide In Delta by atilla(m): 10:37pm On Jan 16, 2022
olaszydaruma:

Ok try to explain. Sometimes your situation is what someone has been through before. Take it easy
Re: Banker, Nnamdi Godson Commits Suicide In Delta by Nobody: 10:38pm On Jan 16, 2022
This is wrong, you mustn't associate this with the bank.
Re: Banker, Nnamdi Godson Commits Suicide In Delta by Nobody: 10:39pm On Jan 16, 2022
May he find rest in the Lord.
Re: Banker, Nnamdi Godson Commits Suicide In Delta by Latakia(f): 10:39pm On Jan 16, 2022
Anybody that kill his fellow human being without any justification will suffer in the hereafter not to talk of one that kill him/herself no matter the condition.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Coronavirus: China Delivers Food To Quarantined People Through A Robot (Video) / Mother Refuses To Breastfeed Her Baby Born With Skin Like A Shell (Graphic Pics) / Second Case Of Coronavirus Confirmed In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.