Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,897 members, 7,814,035 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:48 AM

Banker, Nnamdi Godson Commits Suicide In Delta - Health (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Banker, Nnamdi Godson Commits Suicide In Delta (68680 Views)

Banker, Amarachi Ugochukwu Commits Suicide In Lagos (Pics, Suicide Note) / Shoprite Worker Commits Suicide In Akure After Being Suspended From Work / Victor Ojeamiran: Soldier Commits Suicide In Yobe, Leaves Note For Wife(Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Banker, Nnamdi Godson Commits Suicide In Delta by membranus: 3:36am On Jan 17, 2022
olaszydaruma:
I'm having this same thought lately as I'm in a lot of mess embarassed

Please don't do it. Take your case to God, He is ever willing to help you.

Don't let Satan deceive you, there is no problem without solution. Discuss the problems with those close to you and your religious leaders, before you know, solution will come.

I pray that the ALMIGHTY GOD will stand up for your defence, deliverance and help in JESUS Mighty Name, Amen.

2 Likes

Re: Banker, Nnamdi Godson Commits Suicide In Delta by Tingotoe: 3:40am On Jan 17, 2022
GeneralOjukwu:
Sad..

RIP
Ojukwu was a Lt Colonel and not a general. Get that straight
Re: Banker, Nnamdi Godson Commits Suicide In Delta by Babastrong(m): 4:00am On Jan 17, 2022
G

1 Like

Re: Banker, Nnamdi Godson Commits Suicide In Delta by jclassiq(m): 4:21am On Jan 17, 2022
Could he be addicted to something ? Does he steal people's money? Does he molest kids sexually ? I wonder what.

1 Like

Re: Banker, Nnamdi Godson Commits Suicide In Delta by ufotunang: 4:29am On Jan 17, 2022
Nawaoooo...a banker committing suicide.... country hard even for a banker... nawaoooo... Buhari

1 Like

Re: Banker, Nnamdi Godson Commits Suicide In Delta by favour32(m): 4:53am On Jan 17, 2022
What are we not doing right?
Some go pray from morning till night problems remain the same or increasing.
Re: Banker, Nnamdi Godson Commits Suicide In Delta by DEGREE2466(m): 5:11am On Jan 17, 2022
Gurge:
I know some people will come here to blame him. We should just all pray that we never get into a difficult situation that will even bring the thoughts of attempting suicide. People are suffering.

Jeez

This guy is my school mate from university of Benin.

He's my friend on Facebook. When I read his name, I was praying for the pictures not to match the guy that I know but lo and behold, he's the one.

I am feeling painful right now cry

1 Like

Re: Banker, Nnamdi Godson Commits Suicide In Delta by unclejb2(m): 5:28am On Jan 17, 2022
olaszydaruma:
pls tell your siblings your atm pin now
Re: Banker, Nnamdi Godson Commits Suicide In Delta by objobj: 5:31am On Jan 17, 2022
olaszydaruma:

Brother, leave that your thought. It diesnt worth it. The mess you are in is so little when you hear other's. Our govt no dey help us l reduce the wahala. Instead they add more.

Just calm down. Do not keep things to your chest, say it our. Purge if off to someone. Even if it's on social media. Red mire of comic. Look at the issues from another perspective.

1 Like

Re: Banker, Nnamdi Godson Commits Suicide In Delta by sugarlyn: 5:33am On Jan 17, 2022
Nksleek:
A Bank Staff identified as Nwokorie Nnamdi Godson has reportedly committed suicide in Sapele, Delta State.

Focus Naija can report that his remains was found dangling from the scaffold of the water tank where he allegedly hanged himself at the Ugbeyiyi area of the town.

According to reports, the deceased made a post on his Facebook account but no one knew that it was a suicide note.

The post read; “I no longer have a mind of my own. Cos I now do things I later regret. The struggle is not funny any more. I am still good at heart so u know.

May his soul find rest.

Source: https://www.instagram.com/p/CYzTK4KsZHO/?utm_medium=copy_link

So this is how you choose to repay your family who passed through pains just to see you grow and succeed in life.
Why?
Every single life is precious and it's not in your power to take out life.
Life is a precious gift from our loving father Jehovah.
Learn to appreciate life and do good.

1 Like

Re: Banker, Nnamdi Godson Commits Suicide In Delta by PWAPUTI2010(m): 5:34am On Jan 17, 2022
Foul Play here maybe he play bet9ja with bank money and e come cut.

1 Like

Re: Banker, Nnamdi Godson Commits Suicide In Delta by Starzdavid247(m): 5:37am On Jan 17, 2022
olaszydaruma:
. Likewise me, lately when everything in life just got me tired, after drinking excessively to forget the unfairness of life. I was stirring at my fan and a thought arouses from the inner mind that I should hung myself and end it once and for all. I was struggling with my thought not until I called a friend for me to pass the night with him. Indeed the life is not fair at all

1 Like

Re: Banker, Nnamdi Godson Commits Suicide In Delta by Electrochemistry(m): 5:45am On Jan 17, 2022
RIP to him! But first of all let's get rid of bet it can lead to suicidal thoughts especially this season. Hardship and frustration in the country are also sending people to early graves. What about the heartbroken perhaps from unhealthy relationships between the opposite sex, some people are not strong enough to cope with this. It might also be staged by his murderers. Let's reduce our relationships with people for now a lot is happening today as people are becoming desperate and more ruthless as a result.

2 Likes

Re: Banker, Nnamdi Godson Commits Suicide In Delta by alphabbey1(m): 5:54am On Jan 17, 2022
Richy4:

In life people pass through challenges and difficult times.. life never promised any one that it's gonna be rosy at all times.. Some times it's just a phase which will pass.. that is the reason why intervention and help Was necessary..

if I should follow your analysis, were u implying that anyone who is passing through difficult situations endlessly should just end it because they are not enjoying life and no reason for hope?..

Are u indirectly saying to me that if u for example did not get what u were looking for in life, or not enjoying the lifestyle you were expecting, u prefer to end it?

The post you quoted is the base reason why most suicide occur. OP's write up might sound like he's encouraging suicide, but that school of thought have always been the base reason for all suiciders

"Life, in the very least, is supposed to be enjoyed and not survived and where one is constantly living in pain and the capacity to return to normalcy is nonexistent, what then is the point of the life?"

2 Likes

Re: Banker, Nnamdi Godson Commits Suicide In Delta by Richy4(m): 5:59am On Jan 17, 2022
alphabbey1:
The post you quoted is the base reason why most suicide occur. OP's write up might sound like he's encouraging suicide, but that school of thought have always been the base reason for all suiciders
You are correct...And that line of reasoning is very wrong..

1 Like

Re: Banker, Nnamdi Godson Commits Suicide In Delta by backnbeta(f): 6:11am On Jan 17, 2022
MrCover:
Nawa o

God Almighty Continue To Help Us Out

There Is No Single Day That Will Pass Without Coming Across One Bad News Or The Other In This Country.
That's the harsh reality

1 Like

Re: Banker, Nnamdi Godson Commits Suicide In Delta by alphabbey1(m): 6:14am On Jan 17, 2022
Richy4:

You are correct...And that line of reasoning is very wrong..
people do many wrong things, they are fully aware of the possible consequence, but they do it anyway.... Nobody really want to be the bad guy, but life can be pretty hard on you.
About the nature of human beings, confronted by temptation, we will always fall. Given the right circumstances, every human being on this earth would be willing to commit evil.

.. Good and Evil have the same face; it all depends on when they cross the path of each individual human being....

2 Likes

Re: Banker, Nnamdi Godson Commits Suicide In Delta by GetMeRight: 6:15am On Jan 17, 2022
Karlovych:
embarassed embarassed Hurricane Buhari strikes again, RIP to him.

Hurricane Buhari made him do things he later regretted?
Re: Banker, Nnamdi Godson Commits Suicide In Delta by Zetty177x: 6:17am On Jan 17, 2022
whippersnapper:
I tire for Nigerians oh. Any fault na buhari cause am. Person na 30 seconds man , e no fit impregnate him wife, person dey get running stomach, person no get liver toast woman, person dey get carry-over for school na buhari. You people should cut the dullard some slack. Buhari no be Jesus

But he caused undue hardship. Not everyone can manage crisis. So they opt for suicide

2 Likes

Re: Banker, Nnamdi Godson Commits Suicide In Delta by marylandcakes: 6:33am On Jan 17, 2022
The Nigerian government needs to start taking the mental health of its citizens seriously. Depression is an illness and can make people take their life. It’s not something to joke about.
Re: Banker, Nnamdi Godson Commits Suicide In Delta by torvickof1312(m): 6:40am On Jan 17, 2022
olaszydaruma:

Every problem has expiring date. Table de turn. People are spending millions just to have good health.

Suicide is not and never the option.

Delete that thought from your mind. Hustle for 50k process passport keep cool apply for Visa and once it's approved brov money will come out and boom the past is history.
Re: Banker, Nnamdi Godson Commits Suicide In Delta by mixmastering: 6:46am On Jan 17, 2022
olaszydaruma:

The covid vaccine, did you take it?
Re: Banker, Nnamdi Godson Commits Suicide In Delta by mixmastering: 6:47am On Jan 17, 2022
NwaNimo1:
Something is not right....

[img]https://c./feCObuZPsE0AAAAd/columbo-thinking.gif[/img]
Or the covid vaccine he took?
Re: Banker, Nnamdi Godson Commits Suicide In Delta by mixmastering: 6:48am On Jan 17, 2022
torvickof1312:

People are spending millions just to have good health.

Suicide is not and never the option.

Re: Banker, Nnamdi Godson Commits Suicide In Delta by ignis: 6:51am On Jan 17, 2022
Suicide is not always the best option.
Re: Banker, Nnamdi Godson Commits Suicide In Delta by Richy4(m): 6:54am On Jan 17, 2022
Lordofalmajiri:
sometimes you have money , you're healthy but you don't feel anything.. I mean it doesn't make you happy..omo this life na stress to most of us. grin
You no go understand sha cool cool
That is why there are professionals whose specialties was to deal with those kinds of issues... The first step is to open up ... Which a lot of people doesn't because they feel people might think they were crazy...

Another aspect to look at is the nation's administration, does it encourage individuals battling with depression to fight it by providing necessary personnel to deal with the situation on ground?...

When individuals are passing through a phase in life, they tend to deal with it differently... That is why some people studied that line of career just to help..
Re: Banker, Nnamdi Godson Commits Suicide In Delta by tonididdy(m): 6:56am On Jan 17, 2022
olaszydaruma:
Take it easy bro.
Don't go dark on yourself.
Re: Banker, Nnamdi Godson Commits Suicide In Delta by mrkings84(m): 6:57am On Jan 17, 2022
Harrykn:
Nothing, I repeat nothing will make this guy behind this keyboard commit suicide even if Tinubu win election, Biafra gets independence, Nigeria seperate and bla bla least I’ll do is wait for the worst that has never happened in my life.

My brother I rather die than commit suicide.
Re: Banker, Nnamdi Godson Commits Suicide In Delta by bigcee(m): 6:59am On Jan 17, 2022
Richy4:

Hmmm!!! Do you think depression has something to do with having or not having a job? U probably won't understand..

Robin Williams despite his riches.. and how every one thought he was the happiest man on earth ended his life.. don't judge or conclude because u were not in his shoes to know what he was passing through..
That was how CEO MARTA, Jeffrey Parker died by stepping in front of an incoming train. People are just going through alot.
Re: Banker, Nnamdi Godson Commits Suicide In Delta by Nobody: 7:00am On Jan 17, 2022
People mostly commit suicide because of the pressure and or criticism of other people.

The world would be a very beautiful place without humans. That's why some people love their pets more than people.
Re: Banker, Nnamdi Godson Commits Suicide In Delta by Mozkunzult22: 7:01am On Jan 17, 2022
Sucide is the never a solution to any problem...
Wahhalla no dey finish.
Re: Banker, Nnamdi Godson Commits Suicide In Delta by xpool(m): 7:01am On Jan 17, 2022
I have discovered in my life challenges that , we will always live past our problem days. It may take time, it may take shame but surely it must one day become history.

We all here typing and showing concerns , but we all are the problems, we are the causes and reasons for the suicides many commit, because most people commit suicide simply because of what people say and may say.
We criticize, rubbish, mock, hate people at their misfortune.
Our lips are the reasons for most suicides. It takes a huge gut to ignore what people say.
We gossip too much about others

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Anambra: Woman, Houseboy Die After Burning Charcoal To Warm Her Room (Graphic) / Mother Refuses To Breastfeed Her Baby Born With Skin Like A Shell (Graphic Pics) / Coronavirus: China Delivers Food To Quarantined People Through A Robot (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.