Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,956 members, 7,848,884 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 11:31 AM

If I Ever Marry A Red Piller - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If I Ever Marry A Red Piller (3135 Views)

Bride Mocks Her Ex For Saying No Man Would Ever Marry Her (Photos, Video) / My fiancee Finds It Difficult To Cook & Do House Chores, Is This A Red Flag? / The Kind Of Men I Detest Or Disgusts Me. I'm not a red piller, i am an Hybrid. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If I Ever Marry A Red Piller by Nyascobar1414: 10:00am On Jan 17, 2022
Starzo:
Wether full spec or half o, almost all naija girls na starfish for bed
their toto go smell die
Re: If I Ever Marry A Red Piller by athaliya(f): 10:00am On Jan 17, 2022
RedpillAnalyst:
From experience Miss independent bring more to the table than needed.

Finance isn't what men refer to when talking about the table.
Are you bringing peace? Or you are finding someone to argue with everyday.

Are you bringing purity? Or you are bringing that repackaged high mileage mediocre pinyanta?

Are you looking for Mr entertainer to always make you happy and surprise you till he is drained? Or you are contented and derive pleasure in doing simple basic things like reading that bible, knitting and engaging in charity?

Haaaaaa, you guys that complained that girls are always broke, eating what their fathers cant afford etc.

Oya lets drop the charade a bit. I am jovial, I hate stress, I dont have strength to argue, I don't like noise or fight. I am not even a feminist sef. I am just a lady tired of these endless general bashing of my gender on social media.

I just want to prove a point today especially on the issue of finances that guys dont really want that 50-50 arrangement, they just want to broke shame women which is unfair
Re: If I Ever Marry A Red Piller by Nyascobar1414: 10:12am On Jan 17, 2022
Aunty is feeling Big... A sensible man cant marry and feel so committed at this era to a female... Cos Ion see your worth.. Your toto smells, you also menstruate and relaease that stench blood... So with all these, how would a man tie the knot with a female..
Its just to set an agreement, he gets you impregnated pay you.. And you GTFOutta his life simple..

3 Likes

Re: If I Ever Marry A Red Piller by RedpillAnalyst: 10:13am On Jan 17, 2022
@YourFavEvangeli

Interesting...
Some men opt to be alone if that is what will guarantee their sanity and current relationship dynamic is like a war. Many guys out there have no choice not because they don't want to engage in the battle, but they are not even qualified in the first place.

Genesis 2:18

"Then the Lord God said, “It is not good that the man should be alone; I will make him a helper fit for him."

Ideally, a woman is supposed to be a helper, but society has groomed them to be competitors. Goodluck trying to find an helper.

5 Likes

Re: If I Ever Marry A Red Piller by RedpillAnalyst: 10:21am On Jan 17, 2022
Nyascobar1414:
Aunty is feeling Big...
A sensible man cant marry and feel so committed at this era to a female...
Cos Ion see your worth..
Your toto smells, you also menstruate and relaease that stench blood...
So with all these, how would a man tie the knot with a female..

Its just to set an agreement, he gets you impregnated pay you..
And you GTFOutta his life simple..

This man is raw lol. No diplomacy, no bureaucracy, just direct.

3 Likes

Re: If I Ever Marry A Red Piller by evil1: 10:30am On Jan 17, 2022
This is absolute rubbish and mentality built on sentimental notions.

No matter how much you earn, once you're married it is never enough. You can have it all but still be a liability to your husband.

What is see in you is pride, feminism, absolutely disrespect and too much I have it all ego.

Assuming you do all these, in no time you will get tired and even leave the marriage because there would be no love, no sex all these accompanied with the fact that you are self made, no submission, pride, feminism built the wrong way.

Well I won't say much on predicted outcomes where all these you hope to apply in your marriage.

And that is why, I believe, without mincing words, your ego has kept you were you are and unmarried.

If you like follow people who say marriage Is not an achievement. Those ones got married to the wrong partner and wrong reasons. Take a leap from successful marriages and make a clear approach.

The right man will absolutely want to bear the house burden and not share them with you. All he would want is support during his down moments and not a liability.

athaliya:
Been reading alot of "rules" lately online and I laugh to myself because obviously, some people are just making noise online and not ready to do what they brag about but let me indulge them a bit.

I'm talking about the "What is she bringing to the table" gang aka Redpillers

According to them, women only have a v*gina to offer in marriage or a relationship and All Nigerian women are broke hoes (God bless their rich mothers wherever they are).

So let me use myself as an example now...

I founded a limited liability company about 3yrs ago and an NGO about 2yrs ago, been working for about 9yrs now and built my income to about 7 figures monthly. I foot my bills and that of my younger ones myself.

So say I get married to a guy who earns 7 figures too (cus I have realised that broke guys are too much drama grin) and I have agreed to split the bills in the house 50-50.

I hope he knows that the cooking, sweeping, laundry and dish washing will be split 50-50 too?
Infact we would have a time table for domestic chores.

On days that are not my turn, I will lazily wake up by 7am, do absolutely nothing except eat the food cooked by my husband, dress up and zoom off to work while he has to dress the kids up for school and drop the kids off at their school before going to his office. After work, I will eat dinner he cooked and go to bed (he must finish his chores before coming to bed)

Unless he's ready to pay for a chef and a maid (we will split their salaries wink )

Did I just mention kids? Lolzzzz, who will carry the pregnancy? Haaaaa, my work is as important as his own ooo, 9 months is alot of time to be fragile, how will I keep paying my bills and contributing to the family? We had better hire a surrogate and split the bill as well. It shouldn't be more than 3m for everything.

Now the baby(s) is here, who will nurse them? We have to split it as well, I will be considerate enough to always make sure I always pump fresh milk into bottles, but we are buying 2 baby prams, when it's his turn he will take the baby to work as well, or we hire a nanny and split the bill as usual 50-50.

Other things we will split:

1. Children school fees? We'll split it 50-50.
2. I get to give them their first name while he gives them their last name...
3. His friends and relatives need my permission to come same way my friends and relatives need his permission to come.
4. Anyone that comes to our house to stress me will sleep in the police station

Any gift he gives me or mine will be given to him or his as well on a similar day with a 20% interest.
E.g he gifts me N5m on my birthday, I gift him 6m on his birthday
He buys my mum a car worth 10m, I buy his mum a car worth 12m

No gift to my family, no gift to his family.
How he treats my mum during omugwo is how I treat his mum during omugwo or he gets a maid specially for his mum and bears the cost alone.

Doesn't this home sound ideal? No cheating, no liability...

2 Likes

Re: If I Ever Marry A Red Piller by Don27tiky(m): 10:53am On Jan 17, 2022
God created us male and female. Structured us differently to fit into various roles. I wonder why woman always want to be like men but men never wish to be like women. Women be women stop eyeing men’s role

2 Likes

Re: If I Ever Marry A Red Piller by thorpido(m): 11:53am On Jan 17, 2022
Nyascobar1414:
Aunty is feeling Big...
Cos Ion see your worth..

Stop being so derogatory.
You came through one and the process brought you forth.

1 Like

Re: If I Ever Marry A Red Piller by Furcko: 12:21pm On Jan 17, 2022
Wow athaliya amazing completely amazing, why didn't I think of this before.. kiss You just highlighted points to consider that makes you and your gender completely replaceable in Marraige,
Like seriously why imprison myself with a Jezebel when my 7figures can sort out all I need surrogates, maids,chef, and still retain my peace of mind...who needs ur money, u could as well be single mother ni

Why then is the entitled feminist boss chic is my home when she isn't the mother of my kids, but a business partner, I can aswell fvck the maids and marry them while they take care of the kids..

3 Likes

Re: If I Ever Marry A Red Piller by athaliya(f): 1:15pm On Jan 17, 2022
Furcko:
Wow athaliya amazing completely amazing, why didn't I think of this before.. kiss You just highlighted points to consider that makes you and your gender completely replaceable in Marraige,
Like seriously why imprison myself with a Jezebel when my 7figures can sort out all I need surrogates, maids,chef, and still retain my peace of mind...who needs ur money, u could as well be single mother ni

Why then is the entitled feminist boss chic is my home when she isn't the mother of my kids, but a business partner, I can aswell fvck the maids and marry them while they take care of the kids..

And suddenly, the broke ass maid is a glorious option grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: If I Ever Marry A Red Piller by athaliya(f): 1:22pm On Jan 17, 2022
evil1:
This is absolute rubbish and mentality built on sentimental notions.

No matter how much you earn, once you're married it is never enough. You can have it all but still be a liability to your husband.

What is see in you is pride, feminism, absolutely disrespect and too much I have it all ego.

Assuming you do all these, in no time you will get tired and even leave the marriage because there would be no love, no sex all these accompanied with the fact that you are self made, no submission, pride, feminism built the wrong way.

Well I won't say much on predicted outcomes where all these you hope to apply in your marriage.

And that is why, I believe, without mincing words, your ego has kept you were you are and unmarried.

Where am I?
Re: If I Ever Marry A Red Piller by athaliya(f): 1:28pm On Jan 17, 2022
Nyascobar1414:
Aunty is feeling Big...
Cos Ion see your worth..

All men are a product of that stinking blood, same way all your children will be born from that stinking blood.

You cant pay me, you dont have what it takes. Find and pay for a hoe on your level
Re: If I Ever Marry A Red Piller by athaliya(f): 1:29pm On Jan 17, 2022
Don27tiky:
God created us male and female. Structured us differently to fit into various roles. I wonder why woman always want to be like men but men never wish to be like women. Women be women stop eyeing men’s role

But men said they want a woman who will provide like a man
Re: If I Ever Marry A Red Piller by Starzo: 1:49pm On Jan 17, 2022
athaliya:

Instead of you to be sending me your cv, you're typing trash, you don't even know where ur help would come from.
I currently need a cleaner, waec or neco will do. grin salary is attractive cheesy
Give the work to your papa wey dey village
Re: If I Ever Marry A Red Piller by Don27tiky(m): 2:14pm On Jan 17, 2022
athaliya:

But men said they want a woman who will provide like a man
thats not true.
There is No general submission of all women to all men as anticipated by most men, the more submissive role for women is reserve for MARRIAGE. And it is very interesting how many men love to talk about the submission of their wives to them and conveniently forget about making sacrifices or even dying for their wives, remember that its quit supernatural for a man to unconditionally love his wife for her to submit and more noble for a woman to consistently submit to her husband for him to love, all the same, if there is no love there will be no submission and if there is no submission there will be no love both most exist.
Re: If I Ever Marry A Red Piller by blinking001(m): 2:17pm On Jan 17, 2022
I hope redpillers don't dignify this attention seeker with a befitting response. You can't reason with someone who deliberately wants to be stupid. I have money, i own this, i created that bla bla bla. Women are indeed clueless....

4 Likes

Re: If I Ever Marry A Red Piller by blinking001(m): 2:17pm On Jan 17, 2022
Starzo:

Give the work to your papa wey dey village
Gbamsolutely. Ignore her.

2 Likes

Re: If I Ever Marry A Red Piller by Nyascobar1414: 2:19pm On Jan 17, 2022
thorpido:
Stop being so derogatory. You came through one and the process brought you forth.
I'm being real here.. So dont be angry
Re: If I Ever Marry A Red Piller by Nyascobar1414: 2:20pm On Jan 17, 2022
athaliya:

All men are a product of that stinking blood, same way all your children will be born from that stinking blood.

You cant pay me, you dont have what it takes. Find and pay for a hoe on your level

A Hoe that you are?

Go get rid of that fishy smell!
Re: If I Ever Marry A Red Piller by Furcko: 2:36pm On Jan 17, 2022
athaliya:

And suddenly, the broke ass maid is a glorious option grin grin grin
YES

Sameway Nigerians in diaspora will choose a village girl than a girl there

You gerrit?
Re: If I Ever Marry A Red Piller by juniorstar(m): 2:44pm On Jan 17, 2022
athaliya:
Been reading alot of "rules" lately online and I laugh to myself because obviously, some people are just making noise online and not ready to do what they brag about but let me indulge them a bit.

According to them, women only have a v*gina to offer in marriage or a relationship and All Nigerian women are broke hoes (God bless their rich mothers wherever they are).

I founded a limited liability company about 3yrs ago and an NGO about 2yrs ago, been working for about 9yrs now and built my income to about 7 figures monthly. I foot my bills and that of my younger ones myself.

So say I get married to a guy who earns 7 figures too (cus I have realised that broke guys are too much drama grin) and I have agreed to split the bills in the house 50-50.

I hope he knows that the cooking, sweeping, laundry and dish washing will be split 50-50 too?

On days that are not my turn, I will lazily wake up by 7am, do absolutely nothing except eat the food cooked by my husband, dress up and zoom off to work while he has to dress the kids up for school and drop the kids off at their school before going to his office. After work, I will eat dinner he cooked and go to bed (he must finish his chores before coming to bed)

Unless he's ready to pay for a chef and a maid (we will split their salaries wink )

Did I just mention kids? Lolzzzz, who will carry the pregnancy? Haaaaa, my work is as important as his own ooo, 9 months is alot of time to be fragile, how will I keep paying my bills and contributing to the family? We had better hire a surrogate and split the bill as well. It shouldn't be more than 3m for everything.

Now the baby(s) is here, who will nurse them? We have to split it as well, I will be considerate enough to always make sure I always pump fresh milk into bottles, but we are buying 2 baby prams, when it's his turn he will take the baby to work as well, or we hire a nanny and split the bill as usual 50-50.

3. His friends and relatives need my permission to come same way my friends and relatives need his permission to come.

Any gift he gives me or mine will be given to him or his as well on a similar day with a 20% interest.

How he treats my mum during omugwo is how I treat his mum during omugwo or he gets a maid specially for his mum and bears the cost alone.

I pray you find such a man.
Re: If I Ever Marry A Red Piller by Raalsalghul: 2:44pm On Jan 17, 2022
athaliya:

At the above, stop stylishly avoiding the truth: own your nature.

You're not avoiding broke guys because they have drama, it's in your nature to go for a richer man.

Nothing wrong with that!

Honestly, don't know why ladies like using that line of "broke guys have drama or are insecure".

Even if you see a broke guy that'll lick your feet, you'll still find another excuse or worse you won't even respect him cos you're not wired to.

It is what it is. Stop fronting abeg! grin

Haba!

3 Likes

Re: If I Ever Marry A Red Piller by cherryCola: 3:12pm On Jan 17, 2022
athaliya:

Instead of you to be sending me your cv, you're typing trash, you don't even know where ur help would come from.
I currently need a cleaner, waec or neco will do. grin salary is attractive cheesy

whala for who go marry you cheesy.

On a serious note pls ma'am I desperately need
a job even if nah toilet or yansh cleaner cry .
Re: If I Ever Marry A Red Piller by Nobody: 3:19pm On Jan 17, 2022
athaliya:

you will marry urself then
Re: If I Ever Marry A Red Piller by cherryCola: 3:25pm On Jan 17, 2022
athaliya:

Igbo guys be like I buy your mom car of 10 mill
you buy my mom car of 12 mill I collect my mama
the car of 12 mill go sell am for 11 mill, pocket
my 10 mill capital, take 700k as my profit tongue rinse
and start again cheesy.

1 Like

Re: If I Ever Marry A Red Piller by Margery248(f): 3:43pm On Jan 17, 2022
Will anyone be my alarm cock tomorrow?
Re: If I Ever Marry A Red Piller by athaliya(f): 4:29pm On Jan 17, 2022
Bonesbreaker:
you will marry urself then

Cus of the split chores or because of the split bills cheesy
Re: If I Ever Marry A Red Piller by athaliya(f): 4:35pm On Jan 17, 2022
Raalsalghul:

At the above, stop stylishly avoiding the truth: own your nature.

You're not avoiding broke guys because they have drama, it's in your nature to go for a richer man.

Nothing wrong with that!

Honestly, don't know why ladies like using that line of "broke guys have drama or are insecure".

Even if you see a broke guy that'll lick your feet, you'll still find another excuse or worse you won't even respect him cos you're not wired to.

It is what it is. Stop fronting abeg! grin

Haba!

Jokes apart, dating a guy you're richer than has drama except he is very matured. The day u squeeze your face he will say its cus he doesn't have money, the day u greet a client, he will say it's cus that one has a fine ride. Its not healthy for a guy's ego naturally. It can only work if he and she are matured
Re: If I Ever Marry A Red Piller by athaliya(f): 4:38pm On Jan 17, 2022
Furcko:

YES

Sameway Nigerians in diaspora will choose a village girl than a girl there

You gerrit?

This proves my point! guys dont want a woman they can split the bills with!

You just want to date women and have sex in the name of "testing the engine" while she pays her own bills. angry
Re: If I Ever Marry A Red Piller by athaliya(f): 4:44pm On Jan 17, 2022
Don27tiky:
thats not true.
There is No general submission of all women to all men as anticipated by most men, the more submissive role for women is reserve for MARRIAGE. And it is very interesting how many men love to talk about the submission of their wives to them and conveniently forget about making sacrifices or even dying for their wives, remember that its quit supernatural for a man to unconditionally love his wife for her to submit and more noble for a woman to consistently submit to her husband for him to love, all the same, if there is no love there will be no submission and if there is no submission there will be no love both most exist.

True,
1. So why do guys constantly ask women "what are you bringing to the table"?
2. Why do guys broke shame women and say "they are eating what their father want afford" when guys don't really care about the woman's finances?
3. Why do they call women liabilities if deep down, they want her to perform her wifely duties squarely? Men will say they dont want a broke woman, then they marry a working class woman and tell her to resign and take care of the kids?

cry cry
Re: If I Ever Marry A Red Piller by Furcko: 5:10pm On Jan 17, 2022
athaliya:

This proves my point! guys dont want a woman they can split the bills with!

You just want to date women and have sex in the name of "testing the engine" while she pays her own bills. angry
both the tester and the testee enjoy the sex, especially the one that lies like a log of wood, so why should the tester foot the bill for both
Re: If I Ever Marry A Red Piller by athaliya(f): 5:45pm On Jan 17, 2022
Furcko:
both the tester and the testee enjoy the sex, especially the one that lies like a log of wood, so why should the tester foot the bill for both

Case closed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Would Be Leaving Nairaland In Few Weeks / Should I Just Forget About Her? / Do You Agree?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.