Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,337 members, 7,860,829 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 05:00 PM

Lagos Vs Onitsha: Images Show How The Cities Have Become Similar - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos Vs Onitsha: Images Show How The Cities Have Become Similar (10491 Views)

When Azikiwe Reported On Lagos Vs Onitsha Football Match In 1940. (photo) / Obi: Bashir Ahmad Compares Lagos Vs Anambra Presidential Results / Eastern Development: Does These Images Show The Level Of Anambra’s Development? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Vs Onitsha: Images Show How The Cities Have Become Similar by walefresh3(m): 8:17pm On Feb 05, 2022
See as your people dey suffer for East

Re: Lagos Vs Onitsha: Images Show How The Cities Have Become Similar by walefresh3(m): 8:19pm On Feb 05, 2022
Ibo land it's cursed... Take that to the bank..

Re: Lagos Vs Onitsha: Images Show How The Cities Have Become Similar by Owerriboi: 9:41pm On Feb 05, 2022
[s]
walefresh3:

Stop showing your father's house.... Tell us the one you live inside... You are showing me your family house in imo State.... Calling it ibadan..you furking revisionist....

See aprt of your ibo land you refused to show

Anafia.. suffering ibo people...full of skull mining, cannibalism , kidnapping and terrorists...

See part of your ibo best City..
[/s]

Yorriba land is a cursed backward useless barren shithole that's why Yorriba people left their states and ran to Lagos(former FCT).

These are capital cities of ibadan, Abeokuta, akure, osogbo and ekiti. Shameless people

Re: Lagos Vs Onitsha: Images Show How The Cities Have Become Similar by Owerriboi: 9:43pm On Feb 05, 2022
walefresh3:
Yorriba land it's cursed... Take that to the bank..

You are totally correct. Yorriba land is a cursed backward useless shithole. See yorriba state capitals filled with mud houses. cheesy

Re: Lagos Vs Onitsha: Images Show How The Cities Have Become Similar by Owerriboi: 9:45pm On Feb 05, 2022
walefresh3:
See as your people dey suffer for East

Yorriba land is the slum capital of world

Re: Lagos Vs Onitsha: Images Show How The Cities Have Become Similar by walefresh3(m): 10:10pm On Feb 05, 2022
Owerriboi:

This page go reach 100... Naae and you....
Internet no dey lie...
The world know that we own lagos.. and I am from Lagos.. lekki , magbon/ epe area in Lagos... I am an ijebu man to the cur.... Iarry one your beautiful daughter...
I. Telling you the truth but you are taking it personal... Cus ibo always denied the Truth.
All Nigerians know that you are lieing to yourself ...
I repeat show me a place like this in ibo land....

1 Like

Re: Lagos Vs Onitsha: Images Show How The Cities Have Become Similar by walefresh3(m): 10:12pm On Feb 05, 2022
Owerriboi:

Abeg dis place naa aba for ibo Land..
Ibo land is cursed....

Re: Lagos Vs Onitsha: Images Show How The Cities Have Become Similar by walefresh3(m): 10:24pm On Feb 05, 2022
Owerriboi:

Your ibo land can never be a capital of nigeria because it has been cursed by chukwu okike your gods...

No south east states deserved it...

Ibo 8s the poorest tribe in Nigeria...

See your surffer head people for anambra see as them be ...

Re: Lagos Vs Onitsha: Images Show How The Cities Have Become Similar by walefresh3(m): 10:30pm On Feb 05, 2022
Owerriboi:

Yorrober people are cursed cannibals and skull miners. Yorriber people are like wild animals

Naa your ibo people for ebonyin be that... Abi you want prove ?)liar...

E choke u ?
Re: Lagos Vs Onitsha: Images Show How The Cities Have Become Similar by walefresh3(m): 10:34pm On Feb 05, 2022
See Yoruba governors that are making it happening in Lagos...

No ibo man among the Lagos administrators...

Except our slave akabueze...
Echoke you ? grin

See Yoruba leaders that are making it happening and also controlling the destiny of your brothers ...

1 Like

Re: Lagos Vs Onitsha: Images Show How The Cities Have Become Similar by walefresh3(m): 10:37pm On Feb 05, 2022
Owerriboi:
[s][/s]

Yorriba land is a cursed backward useless barren shithole that's why Yorriba people left their states and ran to Lagos(former FCT).

These are capital cities of ibadan, Abeokuta, akure, osogbo and ekiti. Shameless people

Oga go and create your own Lagos in iboland..

Some Yoruba are in the Edo and Delta states, as well as other West African countries, such as the Republic of Benin, Togo, Liberia, and Sierra Leone. Outside Africa, Yoruba are present in Cuba, Brazil, Haiti, Peru, Trinidad and Tobago, Jamaica, Puerto Rico, and the United States of America. Nigerian census figures are often inaccurate, and there are no accurate figures on the total population of Yoruba in Nigeria or elsewhere. However, the total number of Yoruba people in West Africa is estimated to be about 40 million, making the Yoruba one of the largest groups in sub-Saharan Africa (Abimbola Reference Abimbola2006).

GO AND CREATE YOUR OWN LAGOS IN IBO LAND....
DONT BE A LAND GRABBER...

Re: Lagos Vs Onitsha: Images Show How The Cities Have Become Similar by Owerriboi: 11:45pm On Feb 05, 2022

[s]
walefresh3:

Oga go and create your own Lagos in iboland..

Some Yoruba are in the Edo and Delta states, as well as other West African countries, such as the Republic of Benin, Togo, Liberia, and Sierra Leone. Outside Africa, Yoruba are present in Cuba, Brazil, Haiti, Peru, Trinidad and Tobago, Jamaica, Puerto Rico, and the United States of America. Nigerian census figures are often inaccurate, and there are no accurate figures on the total population of Yoruba in Nigeria or elsewhere. However, the total number of Yoruba people in West Africa is estimated to be about 40 million, making the Yoruba one of the largest groups in sub-Saharan Africa (Abimbola Reference Abimbola2006).

GO AND CREATE YOUR OWN LAGOS IN IBO LAND....
DONT BE A LAND GRABBER...
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Lagos Vs Onitsha: Images Show How The Cities Have Become Similar by Owerriboi: 11:46pm On Feb 05, 2022
[s]
walefresh3:

Naa your ibo people for ebonyin be that... Abi you want prove ?)liar...

E choke u ?
[/s]

Yorrober people are cursed cannibals and skull miners. Yorriber people are like wild animals

1 Like

Re: Lagos Vs Onitsha: Images Show How The Cities Have Become Similar by Owerriboi: 11:48pm On Feb 05, 2022
Lagos belongs to all Nigerians as the former FCT See yorriba capital cities. Shameless cave men

[s]
walefresh3:
See Yoruba governors that are making it happening in Lagos...

No ibo man among the Lagos administrators...

Except our slave akabueze...
Echoke you ? grin

See Yoruba leaders that are making it happening and also controlling the destiny of your brothers ...
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Lagos Vs Onitsha: Images Show How The Cities Have Become Similar by Owerriboi: 11:50pm On Feb 05, 2022
[s]
walefresh3:

Abeg dis place naa aba for ibo Land..
Ibo land is cursed....
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Lagos Vs Onitsha: Images Show How The Cities Have Become Similar by walefresh3(m): 3:19am On Feb 06, 2022
Owerriboi:
Lagos belongs to all Nigerians as the former FCT See yorriba capital cities. Shameless cave men

[s][/s]

Go to mushin bus stop or any local government in Lagos and repeat what you just posted here maybe they won't roast you alive...
Lagos belong to Yoruba .... Not any nyamiri...
No Ibo person dey on busary list in Lagos University... Or an indigenous to anywhere in Lagos...

We own our land and we share it with no one... Show me any ibo palace in Lagos...
Anuofia land GRABBER
See as your people dey laugh at your foolishness.. no go claim anambra wey you come from...
See ibo cities. Very poor people..

Re: Lagos Vs Onitsha: Images Show How The Cities Have Become Similar by walefresh3(m): 3:21am On Feb 06, 2022
Owerriboi:

[s][/s]

No dey disgrace yourself...
Go and form your own Lagos in anambra..
Ibo land GRABBER....

Re: Lagos Vs Onitsha: Images Show How The Cities Have Become Similar by walefresh3(m): 3:23am On Feb 06, 2022
See cursed ibo people here with tribe marks.
Very terrible people...

Re: Lagos Vs Onitsha: Images Show How The Cities Have Become Similar by walefresh3(m): 3:28am On Feb 06, 2022
Owerriboi:
[s][/s]

See as investors dey run comot from ibo land...
I told you earlier that your ibo land it's cursed... No human being can make such aplace a capital of any country...
He choke you... angry grin grin grin grin

One of your leader just vindicate and clear the air over what ASARI DOKUBO said about ibo land being a BARREN LAND ...

Re: Lagos Vs Onitsha: Images Show How The Cities Have Become Similar by walefresh3(m): 3:37am On Feb 06, 2022
Nigerians see ibo capital ... Everywhere littered with flood...
Photos of flooded Ariaria market after heavy downpour yesterday as shared by a Facebooker

Re: Lagos Vs Onitsha: Images Show How The Cities Have Become Similar by walefresh3(m): 3:42am On Feb 06, 2022
Ibo land of drug pusher.. cannibalism ... Skull mining... Prostitutions... Land of terrorisms... Ibo land is a domain of fraudsters

Re: Lagos Vs Onitsha: Images Show How The Cities Have Become Similar by walefresh3(m): 3:46am On Feb 06, 2022
All Ibo which Dem be Yoruba..
I repeat again show me a place like dis ibo Land ... I can understand your frustrations...

Re: Lagos Vs Onitsha: Images Show How The Cities Have Become Similar by walefresh3(m): 3:49am On Feb 06, 2022
See as oyinbo full Yoruba land dey copy our cuture...

Re: Lagos Vs Onitsha: Images Show How The Cities Have Become Similar by walefresh3(m): 3:53am On Feb 06, 2022
Land of Honey...
The state of Yoruba .. I love my city

Very peaceful City... Land of honey... My LAGOS my Yoruba kingdom..

Re: Lagos Vs Onitsha: Images Show How The Cities Have Become Similar by walefresh3(m): 3:59am On Feb 06, 2022
Ibo land is cursed oooo don't invest in ibo land ooo it is a cursed land .. a very barren one...

No sea port.... No industries,... No resorts.,.
No Atlantic ocean.. no sea.,. No beautiful river..
Everything look ugly and terrible.,

Look at ibo capital cities.. with worst air pollution..

Re: Lagos Vs Onitsha: Images Show How The Cities Have Become Similar by walefresh3(m): 4:03am On Feb 06, 2022
Owerriboi:
[s][/s]

Show me a place with flying boat in any part of Iboland..

This a flying boat from Yoruba land.. pictures below

Re: Lagos Vs Onitsha: Images Show How The Cities Have Become Similar by walefresh3(m): 4:07am On Feb 06, 2022
Even though Dem give you naa Biafra... Ibo nation can never have a place look beautiful as dis...

YORUBA THE LAND OF BEAUTY

Re: Lagos Vs Onitsha: Images Show How The Cities Have Become Similar by walefresh3(m): 4:19am On Feb 06, 2022
post=109645560:

Typical Yoruba land
See typical I o land here..
Mumu..

Re: Lagos Vs Onitsha: Images Show How The Cities Have Become Similar by walefresh3(m): 4:22am On Feb 06, 2022
post=109635637:

Not all part of Lagos is developed, Lagos host biggest slums in Nigeria

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8NTIY8Qy2f0

Anambra1tson your oge don land.. which one be your papa house for.. cus dis a typical Ibo cities

Re: Lagos Vs Onitsha: Images Show How The Cities Have Become Similar by walefresh3(m): 4:28am On Feb 06, 2022
bomb24:

don't stress yourself with that nigga.

who doesn't know yorubas are synonymous with slums.

e get reason why we dey call them slum candidates.

Weyti make we call this your ibo people ?

Bush candidate or slum candidate

Re: Lagos Vs Onitsha: Images Show How The Cities Have Become Similar by Owerriboi: 9:02am On Feb 06, 2022
Lagos is not yorriba property. See yorriba land below. Yorriba land is the slum capital of world

[s]
walefresh3:

Show me a place with flying boat in any part of Iboland..
This a flying boat from Yoruba land.. pictures below
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Lagos Vs Onitsha: Images Show How The Cities Have Become Similar by Owerriboi: 9:05am On Feb 06, 2022
Lagos belongs to all Nigerians as the former FCT See yorriba capital cities. Shameless cave men cheesy cheesy

walefresh3:

Go to mushin bus stop or any local government in Lagos and repeat what you just posted here maybe they won't roast you alive...
Lagos belong to Yoruba .... Not any nyamiri...
No Ibo person dey on busary list in Lagos University... Or an indigenous to anywhere in Lagos...

We own our land and we share it with no one... Show me any ibo palace in Lagos...
Anuofia land GRABBER
See as your people dey laugh at your foolishness.. no go claim anambra wey you come from...
See ibo cities. Very poor people..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Ikedife, ex-Ohanaeze Boss, Leads Ndigbo to Buhari, Pledges Igbo Loyalty / Hon. Wole Oke Expresses Shock Over His Suspension By NWC of the PDP / My Opponents Are Noisemakers’ — Sanwo-Olu Kicks Off Re-Election Campaign

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.