Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,219 members, 7,860,389 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 10:21 AM

Lagos Vs Onitsha: Images Show How The Cities Have Become Similar - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos Vs Onitsha: Images Show How The Cities Have Become Similar (10475 Views)

When Azikiwe Reported On Lagos Vs Onitsha Football Match In 1940. (photo) / Obi: Bashir Ahmad Compares Lagos Vs Anambra Presidential Results / Eastern Development: Does These Images Show The Level Of Anambra’s Development? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Vs Onitsha: Images Show How The Cities Have Become Similar by Beejayy20(m): 5:06pm On Jan 26, 2022
leicestercamper:
This is how a city should look like not having towns filled with mud houses and rustic brown roofs like ibadan. No wonder all of you are claiming Lagos. Onitsha alone beats all the state capitals in yorriba land
be like you don high on expired mkuprumiri
ibadan is developed than all Igbo land

1 Like

Re: Lagos Vs Onitsha: Images Show How The Cities Have Become Similar by walefresh3(m): 5:08pm On Jan 26, 2022
leicestercamper:
Pictures speaks volume. All the yorriba state capitals are filled with mud houses.

Anambra is like London compare to all the yorriba states.

You people are poor and useless no wonder yoif your state capitals are like ancient stone age hamlets, even Northern states are doing better

1. Ibadan

2. Abeokuta

3. Akure

4. Osogbo

Backward jungles. You people should demolish all these and rebuild your towns
Do u want to derail the thread... You want me to toll your line ? Shio... No beautiful city in ibo land...you are showing residential houses without any tangible infrastructures..are you kidding me ? A. Very barren community with sit at home policy by ipob... A Region that can't boast of capital project worth 6b Dollars...

Show me the best in onistsha I want it to compete with abeokuta...
Since all life always about posting pictures from one particular spot from different angles.. I will teach you the game...
If you want to quote me show me beautiful pictures of onisha.. you have no business with ibadan picture..

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Vs Onitsha: Images Show How The Cities Have Become Similar by walefresh3(m): 5:11pm On Jan 26, 2022
Beejayy20:

Beejah leave ibadan out of this.. let him compete with abeokuta first... Ibadan it's far develop that that dungeon they came from...
They can not leave in thier land and survived..until they cross the bridge...
I go demarket / defame that barren region call Southeast through dis week with different thread...
Re: Lagos Vs Onitsha: Images Show How The Cities Have Become Similar by Beejayy20(m): 5:13pm On Jan 26, 2022
leicestercamper:

Ibadan is a big village compare to Onitsha. Stop living in denial and face reality
that stinky onitha?hungry man!
anambra is a dirt shit!
tueh!

Re: Lagos Vs Onitsha: Images Show How The Cities Have Become Similar by leicestercamper: 5:17pm On Jan 26, 2022
Beejayy20:

that stinky onitha?hungry man!
anambra is a dirt shit!
tueh!

Fake pictures. Why you dey cry over your aerial views cheesy

Re: Lagos Vs Onitsha: Images Show How The Cities Have Become Similar by leicestercamper: 5:18pm On Jan 26, 2022
Face the fact, ibadan is a big village. Now compare and contrast cheesy

walefresh3:

Do u want to derail the thread... You want me to toll your line ? Shio... No beautiful city in ibo land...you are showing residential houses without any tangible infrastructures..are you kidding me ? A. Very barren community with sit at home policy by ipob... A Region that can't boast of capital project worth 6b Dollars...

Show me the best in onistsha I want it to compete with abeokuta...
Since all life always about posting pictures from one particular spot from different angles.. I will teach you the game...
If you want to quote me show me beautiful pictures of onisha.. you have no business with ibadan picture..

1 Like

Re: Lagos Vs Onitsha: Images Show How The Cities Have Become Similar by leicestercamper: 5:20pm On Jan 26, 2022
Beejayy20:

Show us aerial view where ordinary people live in ibadan village. This is where ordinary people live in Onitsha cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Vs Onitsha: Images Show How The Cities Have Become Similar by Beejayy20(m): 5:27pm On Jan 26, 2022
walefresh3:

Beejah leave ibadan out of this.. let him compete with abeokuta first... Ibadan it's far develop that that dungeon they came from...
They can not leave in thier land and survived..until they cross the bridge...
I go demarket / defame that barren region call Southeast through dis week with different thread...
their matter just tire me
people who leave their acclaimed developed region to west in order to escape poverty, that is why you them during all sort of work like selling fanyoyo and gala,washing wide glass in traffic,pushing wheelbarrow to hawk fake charger and ugwu,work as labourer and house help.
from here we see them as aboki nothing is different from them, even though aboki is during better.
Re: Lagos Vs Onitsha: Images Show How The Cities Have Become Similar by Beejayy20(m): 5:36pm On Jan 26, 2022
leicestercamper:

Show us aerial view where ordinary people live in ibadan village. This is where ordinary people live in Onitsha cheesy
Igbo are too dump anything that does not suite you is always fake.
Onitsha is a shit deal with it.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Vs Onitsha: Images Show How The Cities Have Become Similar by Owerriboi: 5:42pm On Jan 26, 2022
Ibadan brown rustic roof is even worse than the fake pictures you are posting. cheesy

Beejayy20:

Igbo are too dump anything that does not suite you is always fake.
Onitsha is a shit deal with it.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Vs Onitsha: Images Show How The Cities Have Become Similar by Beejayy20(m): 5:56pm On Jan 26, 2022
Owerriboi:
Ibadan brown rustic roof is even worse than the fake pictures you are posting. cheesy

lmao why you posting old picture of ibadan
well I get the recent one from poverty stricken Enugu wet no even get water
chai suffer no dey tire nyamiri

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Vs Onitsha: Images Show How The Cities Have Become Similar by walefresh3(m): 6:02pm On Jan 26, 2022
Owerriboi:

Guy i dey busy small .... Your region is the poorest in the southern part... No doubt... I know... All you know how to do best is to post defamayo4y picture in other to safeguard your inferiority...
ASARI DOKUBO SAID YOUR LAND IS A BARREN LAND DID HE MENTION ANY YORUBA STATE ?

We all know the truth... No amount of pictures you will post here will change our assertion ... I will also do the same and... When am less busy I will abuse your ass with different handles....
This is what ASARI DOKUBO said about your surffer head region.... Very poor..
No single ibo man worth billion dollars in history of mankind

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Vs Onitsha: Images Show How The Cities Have Become Similar by walefresh3(m): 6:04pm On Jan 26, 2022
Ibo land it's curse... That's why your fore fathers came here like economy migrant....
Without our land you can't survived...
Look at your poor peoples roaming like shit in anambra your eldorado

Re: Lagos Vs Onitsha: Images Show How The Cities Have Become Similar by Beejayy20(m): 6:10pm On Jan 26, 2022
leicestercamper:

well all I see is edited duplicated storey buildings, we don't build that here.
this is residential area in ibadan

Re: Lagos Vs Onitsha: Images Show How The Cities Have Become Similar by Owerriboi: 6:14pm On Jan 26, 2022
walefresh3:

Guy i dey busy small .... Your region is the poorest in the southern part... No doubt... I know... All you know how to do best is to post defamayo4y picture in other to safeguard your inferiority...
ASARI DOKUBO SAID YOUR LAND IS A BARREN LAND DID HE MENTION ANY YORUBA STATE ?

We all know the truth... No amount of pictures you will post here will change our assertion ... I will also do the same and... When am less busy I will abuse your ass with different handles....
This is what ASARI DOKUBO said about your surffer head region.... Very poor..
No single ibo man worth billion dollars in history of mankind

Which of these two looks like a barren land? Yorriba land is cursed cheesy

1 Like

Re: Lagos Vs Onitsha: Images Show How The Cities Have Become Similar by Owerriboi: 6:15pm On Jan 26, 2022
Beejayy20:

well all I see is edited duplicated storey buildings, we don't build that here.
this is residential area in ibadan

Show us where ordinary people live in ibadan. Ibadan is a glorified village. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Lagos Vs Onitsha: Images Show How The Cities Have Become Similar by Owerriboi: 6:16pm On Jan 26, 2022
Beejayy20:

lmao why you posting old picture of ibadan
well I get the recent one from poverty stricken Enugu wet no even get water
chai suffer no dey tire nyamiri

The whole of yorriba land is covered with mud houses. Cursed region . cheesy

1 Like

Re: Lagos Vs Onitsha: Images Show How The Cities Have Become Similar by Owerriboi: 6:19pm On Jan 26, 2022
Ibadan is a complete slum settlement

1 Like

Re: Lagos Vs Onitsha: Images Show How The Cities Have Become Similar by walefresh3(m): 6:26pm On Jan 26, 2022
leicestercamper:

Fake pictures. Why you dey cry over your aerial views cheesy
What fact ? The only fact that all Nigerians know is that .. onishat is a poor land.. in fact all ibo states is a barren dungeon soil....
Ibadan has economical value to Nigerians.. the same thing can't be said about your ibo land...
Vat as exposed your poor life ibo land.. look at your people in same anambra... The poverty can easily tell in thier looks..

Re: Lagos Vs Onitsha: Images Show How The Cities Have Become Similar by Owerriboi: 6:31pm On Jan 26, 2022
The fact is that ibadan is a glorified village and should be demolished.

walefresh3:

What fact ? The only fact that all Nigerians know is that .. onishat is a poor land.. in fact all ibo states is a barren dungeon soil....
Ibadan has economical value to Nigerians.. the same thing can't be said about your ibo land...
Vat as exposed your poor life ibo land.. look at your people in same anambra... The poverty can easily tell in thier looks..

1 Like

Re: Lagos Vs Onitsha: Images Show How The Cities Have Become Similar by walefresh3(m): 6:37pm On Jan 26, 2022
[quote author=Owerriboi post=109714244]Ibadan is a complete slum settlement [/quoteoga I will help your ass here....
No single greener area in your Anambra... And u want to compare it with ibadan..
Listen and listen good ... We are far Richer than your peoples... Interms of innovation , industries , ict , infrastructures... No capital projects worth 19b dollars in your land...
We manufactured most of the products you sell in your retail 2×2 shop...
In every good thing u can't compete with us.. we are your master ...
No place like dis in the whole of anambra...
All what u peoples does is to show empty building that's not bringing any incomes to the state purse...
Audio money every where in your domain...

Show me greener place in anambra

This is ibadan

Re: Lagos Vs Onitsha: Images Show How The Cities Have Become Similar by walefresh3(m): 6:39pm On Jan 26, 2022
Owerriboi:

Show ibo land let me see...... Only owweri look Abit better.. still it can't compete with ibadan
Re: Lagos Vs Onitsha: Images Show How The Cities Have Become Similar by Beejayy20(m): 6:40pm On Jan 26, 2022
Owerriboi:

The whole of yorriba land is covered with mud houses. Cursed region . cheesy
lol keep deriving joy in posting old picture of ibadan.
a region where generation run to hawk hawk gala and 2/2 shop no Igbo make it in their barrel,without West by now you people will have legalized cannibal.
poor hungry people.
or tell me what your useless offer?
Igbo land is shit

Re: Lagos Vs Onitsha: Images Show How The Cities Have Become Similar by Owerriboi: 6:41pm On Jan 26, 2022
walefresh3:

Show ibo land let me see...... Only owweri look Abit better.. still it can't compete with ibadan

All the southeast cities look like America compare to the village called ibadan

Re: Lagos Vs Onitsha: Images Show How The Cities Have Become Similar by Owerriboi: 6:42pm On Jan 26, 2022
[quote author=walefresh3 post=109714716][/quote]

This is ibadan. Stop deceiving yourself. Ibadan should be demolished

Re: Lagos Vs Onitsha: Images Show How The Cities Have Become Similar by walefresh3(m): 6:45pm On Jan 26, 2022
Owerriboi:

You keep repeating the same pictures...
Now today we dey all these... Hetwbgonsonn full with pictures of your barren land...
Poor people of the south.. audio money every where...
your land is cursed ibo land can't boast of anything tangible..it has being ordained that your ancestors will serve us including the new generation of iboes...

Check out the same abeokuta u dementia fellow from poverty region always derogat

Re: Lagos Vs Onitsha: Images Show How The Cities Have Become Similar by Beejayy20(m): 6:49pm On Jan 26, 2022
Owerriboi:
Ibadan is a complete slum settlement
this is Ibadan we all know

Re: Lagos Vs Onitsha: Images Show How The Cities Have Become Similar by walefresh3(m): 6:50pm On Jan 26, 2022
We have alots of cities we can proud of but tlsame thing can't be said about ibo... Poor region of the south...
Show me a place like dis in your region if your region is not cursed..

Re: Lagos Vs Onitsha: Images Show How The Cities Have Become Similar by walefresh3(m): 6:55pm On Jan 26, 2022
White dey run comot for your cursed land ... Investors dey run.. even your fore fathers run come better west... Yoruba land , the land of honey... You can never compare both.. we are far better off..

This is abeokuta

Re: Lagos Vs Onitsha: Images Show How The Cities Have Become Similar by Beejayy20(m): 7:04pm On Jan 26, 2022
even Ogun no be anambra mate in industries, education and everything

Re: Lagos Vs Onitsha: Images Show How The Cities Have Become Similar by walefresh3(m): 7:04pm On Jan 26, 2022
See Yoruba land that all nyamiri forefathers want to die put...
Soruh west the most beautiful of all..

Re: Lagos Vs Onitsha: Images Show How The Cities Have Become Similar by Owerriboi: 7:06pm On Jan 26, 2022
Beejayy20:

this is Ibadan we all know

This is ibadan cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Why Blame The North And West For Biafra / Gbaramatu Not Part Of Biafra, Community Leaders Warns / COVID-19: FG Appeals To Traders, Transporters Not To Hike Prices

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.