Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,968 members, 7,848,916 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 11:57 AM

Lagos Vs Onitsha: Images Show How The Cities Have Become Similar - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos Vs Onitsha: Images Show How The Cities Have Become Similar (10403 Views)

When Azikiwe Reported On Lagos Vs Onitsha Football Match In 1940. (photo) / Obi: Bashir Ahmad Compares Lagos Vs Anambra Presidential Results / Eastern Development: Does These Images Show The Level Of Anambra’s Development? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Vs Onitsha: Images Show How The Cities Have Become Similar by Owerriboi: 7:07pm On Jan 26, 2022
Abeokuta is a glorified village littered with mud houses and rustic brown roofs

walefresh3:

You keep repeating the same pictures...
Now today we dey all these... Hetwbgonsonn full with pictures of your barren land...
Poor people of the south.. audio money every where...
your land is cursed ibo land can't boast of anything tangible..it has being ordained that your ancestors will serve us including the new generation of iboes...

Check out the same abeokuta u dementia fellow from poverty region always derogat

1 Like

Re: Lagos Vs Onitsha: Images Show How The Cities Have Become Similar by walefresh3(m): 7:10pm On Jan 26, 2022
Owerriboi:

This is ibadan cheesy
You are jealous ? Even nnamdi azikwe dis same thing to awolowo and he failed...
You too will failed.. we are here.. south eastbad pictures go full social media...
The thing wey dey pursuetou ma. For that land I want to know...

1 Like

Re: Lagos Vs Onitsha: Images Show How The Cities Have Become Similar by Owerriboi: 7:17pm On Jan 26, 2022
walefresh3:

You are jealous ? Even nnamdi azikwe dis same thing to awolowo and he failed...
You too will failed.. we are here.. south eastbad pictures go full social media...
The thing wey dey pursuetou ma. For that land I want to know...

How can any sane person be jealous of mud houses and rustic brown roofs? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Lagos Vs Onitsha: Images Show How The Cities Have Become Similar by walefresh3(m): 7:24pm On Jan 26, 2022
[quote author=Owerriboi post=109715744]

]
Your fore fathers failed to have dis in your fail southeast region...
The whole 5 state in ibo land can't boast of one single investment....
Weytin you naa get .. nothing only audio money...

which reality by showing pictures of one particular place from different angles ...
Parasite people...

Did ur region best these ? Counter this ..

sw is the most developed region in Nigeria. the region that generate most from human resources is the most developed. You can't compared it with region that depends only on natural resources.(1) the highest number of most and best functioning institutions and religion certers are in the sw. (2)the most popular , the most beautiful and best AIRPORT with highest incomes IN NIGERIA IS IN THE SW( THE MOST POPULAR AND THE BEST ENTERTAINMENT CENTER IN AFRICA ITS IN SW. (3) NUMBERS OF MOST EDUCATED PEOPLE IN NIGERIA EITHER YORUBA , IGBO OR OTHER TRIBES RESIDE IN SW.(4)THE NIGERIA'S BEST SEAPORTS IS IN SW. (5) HIGHEST NUMBERS OF RICH PEOPLES IN NIGERIA RESIDE IN SW.(5) THE RICHESTS AND MOST POPULAR CELEBRITIES IN NIGERIA RESIDE IN SW. (6)80% of x governor's in the southern Nigeria reside in SW.(7) The most beautiful city and local governments in Nigeria is located in SW .( the best and most beautiful pedestrian bridge is located in SW.(9) the best hospital in Nigeria is located in the heart of SW. (10) the second best and most expensive estate is located in SW . ( highest numbers and best television stations in Nigeria is located in sw. (11) All head quarters of banking industry in Nigeria is located in SW. (12) 95% of goods consume in Nigeria is manufacturered in Sw. .( 13) 95% finished goods and raw materials coming into Nigeria through either airport , seaport or land border passed through SW. make I stop here. triberlism don kill us for Nigeria. to say the truth dey hurt us , most especially my brother of the other side. hatred no go make unna say the truth. if all dis i mentioned above are located in one region and you're still saying they are in third position then , I am short of words.
Most well structure pharmacys in Nigeria are owned by Yoruba... I am not talking about chemist work....I went to turkey and Dubai... Naa dis same Yoruba be black African wey dey control most of the activities there... Abeg no let any body deceive u here... Pls do ur research urself... 75% of black doctors for UK be Yoruba .. even for Dubai and Turkey... Abegdo ur research..

1 Like

Re: Lagos Vs Onitsha: Images Show How The Cities Have Become Similar by Beejayy20(m): 7:27pm On Jan 26, 2022
Owerriboi:

This is ibadan cheesy
I now know you're actually mad, keep repeating same old picture all over.
ibadan generate #69billion vat while your useless unproductive and curse region generate only 20billion vat.
you people are not only poor but cursed.
useless people!.

Re: Lagos Vs Onitsha: Images Show How The Cities Have Become Similar by walefresh3(m): 7:29pm On Jan 26, 2022
Owerriboi:

How can any sane person be jealous of mud houses and rustic brown roofs? cheesy
But ibo land don't have dis...

This is Yoruba land.. till this world end your region can never boast of this look...

Yoruba land is beautiful... I am not ready to post new pictures.. I can see that u are pained that's why you are repeating one particular pictures since like robot because you don't have any thing to say or use to counter my point...
Show me any ibo land that look like this.. thats what everybody want to see
All Nigerians can see you through your postulation... Keep decieving your self

Re: Lagos Vs Onitsha: Images Show How The Cities Have Become Similar by walefresh3(m): 7:35pm On Jan 26, 2022
Even your NNEWI billionaires can't boast of 500 m dollars .... Thier money didn't show in vat report last year...

grin grin grin poor tribe.. we all know the truth...
Anambra that can't compete with Delta State...
Re: Lagos Vs Onitsha: Images Show How The Cities Have Become Similar by Beejayy20(m): 7:38pm On Jan 26, 2022
bro @ walefresh, I think you should replying stop that dude,he keep repeating same picture without any reasonable fact,that shows he know fact the but couldn't withstand the truth (SW is more developed than SE) out of bitter and hatred.
we ain't mate,we are their superior.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Vs Onitsha: Images Show How The Cities Have Become Similar by Owerriboi: 7:38pm On Jan 26, 2022
Beejayy20:

I now know you're actually mad, keep repeating same old picture all over.
ibadan generate #69billion vat while your useless unproductive and curse region generate only 20billion vat.
you people are not only poor but cursed.
useless people!.

Yorriba land is backward and cursed, it is evident in the pictures

1 Like

Re: Lagos Vs Onitsha: Images Show How The Cities Have Become Similar by Owerriboi: 7:40pm On Jan 26, 2022
Lagos is a former FCT and it belongs to all Nigerians.

Show us ibadan the slum capital of Nigeria

walefresh3:

But ibo land don't have dis...

This is Yoruba land.. till this world end your region can never boast of this look...

Yoruba land is beautiful... I am not ready to post new pictures.. I can see that u are pained that's why you are repeating one particular pictures since like robot because you don't have any thing to say or use to counter my point...
Show me any ibo land that look like this.. thats what everybody want to see
All Nigerians can see you through your postulation... Keep decieving your self

1 Like

Re: Lagos Vs Onitsha: Images Show How The Cities Have Become Similar by walefresh3(m): 7:45pm On Jan 26, 2022
SOUTHEAST is the poorest south and unsecured region in southern nigeria...
Terrorists everywhere...
Agberonism its thier youth dally bread...

No job... No infrastructures.... Light.... Full of natural disasters... unproductive youth ... ..worse road network .... full of Army robbers hurting of human skull and cannibalism...nobl .tangible progress... It is a liability region to the federal republic of nigeria....

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Vs Onitsha: Images Show How The Cities Have Become Similar by walefresh3(m): 7:53pm On Jan 26, 2022
Owerriboi:
Lagos is a former FCT and it belongs to all Nigerians.

Show us ibadan the slum capital of Nigeria

Who now cursed your land not to make it a former FCT...
It is because your ibo land it's cursed that why no person Born by woman will make a barren land a capital of a country
Colonial masters abandoned your land because of this...
They came to Yoruba land because of the prosperity they saw ... And our leaders are far better than it's...

Deal with the fact...

If I may ask who cursed ibo land .. that should be a topic and worry for you...

I repeat show me a place like dis in ibo land..
Or keep shot for ever

1 Like

Re: Lagos Vs Onitsha: Images Show How The Cities Have Become Similar by walefresh3(m): 7:58pm On Jan 26, 2022
These are part of the works of Yoruba leaders..we control our city including the destiny of your peoples

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Vs Onitsha: Images Show How The Cities Have Become Similar by walefresh3(m): 8:04pm On Jan 26, 2022
Ibo man look here ...
U bee mumu.. you dey embarrass your ibo miscreants wey dey here...

I showed u my wife... And I asked you to show me yours... You refused ....you telling others that my wife do not have bottom... What concerns you.. naa you dey work am ?
Show me ibo land that look better than what I show u if that place it's not cursed... U dey tell me say iibadan dis ibadan that..

1 Like

Re: Lagos Vs Onitsha: Images Show How The Cities Have Become Similar by Owerriboi: 8:06pm On Jan 26, 2022
Yoribba state capitals are glorified villages littered with mud houses and rustic brown roofs. You people are not ashamed. cheesy

walefresh3:

Who now cursed your land not to make it a former FCT...
It is because your ibo land it's cursed that why no person Born by woman will make a barren land a capital of a country
Colonial masters abandoned your land because of this...
They came to Yoruba land because of the prosperity they saw ... And our leaders are far better than it's...

Deal with the fact...

If I may ask who cursed ibo land .. that should be a topic and worry for you...

I repeat show me a place like dis in ibo land..
Or keep shot for ever

1. Ibadan

2. Akure

3. Osogbo

4. Abeokuta

1 Like

Re: Lagos Vs Onitsha: Images Show How The Cities Have Become Similar by walefresh3(m): 8:08pm On Jan 26, 2022
Owerriboi:

Show me desert's residentials place that add no value to anything in barren land..
AUDIOoney everywhere....

In history of ibo.. no single person worth 500m dollars...
A whole region generated 29 from vat...
Ibadan alone generated 69 in same period and you are not ashamed...

Ibadan gdp per capital it's greater than all ibo land....

1 Like

Re: Lagos Vs Onitsha: Images Show How The Cities Have Become Similar by Owerriboi: 8:08pm On Jan 26, 2022
walefresh3:
These are part of the works of Yoruba leaders..we control our city including the destiny of your peoples

This is real work of yorriba leaders. Yorriba people are backward people. See their capital of yoroobaland.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Vs Onitsha: Images Show How The Cities Have Become Similar by Owerriboi: 8:10pm On Jan 26, 2022
walefresh3:

Show me desert's residentials place that add no value to anything in barren land..
AUDIOoney everywhere....

In history of ibo.. no single person worth 500m dollars...
A whole region generated 29 from vat...
Ibadan alone generated 69 in same period and you are not ashamed...

Ibadan gdp per capital it's greater than all ibo land....

Ibadan is a cursed backward jungle littered with mud houses and rustic brown roofs.

1. Ibadan

2. Onitsha

Go and demolish ibadan and rebuild it, it is an eyesore

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Vs Onitsha: Images Show How The Cities Have Become Similar by walefresh3(m): 8:11pm On Jan 26, 2022
Owerriboi:
Yoribba state capitals are glorified villages littered with mud houses and rustic brown roofs. You people are not ashamed. cheesy

1. Ibadan

2. Akure

3. Osogbo

4. Abeokuta
We know we are better than your ancestors...
Poor south.. it is ibo Land..

Your stinking pic go litter here soon...
The whole Yoruba land it's far develop than the whole ibo land...
Your land it's a barren and cursed land...

1 Like

Re: Lagos Vs Onitsha: Images Show How The Cities Have Become Similar by walefresh3(m): 8:17pm On Jan 26, 2022
Owerriboi:

You too compare it yourself

1 ) Onitsha the best ibo land

2) ibadan Yoruba land

3) ibadan Yoruba land
4) Lagos Yoruba land

1 Like

Re: Lagos Vs Onitsha: Images Show How The Cities Have Become Similar by Owerriboi: 8:22pm On Jan 26, 2022
1. Ibadan(capital of yoroobaland)

2. Onitsha

walefresh3:

You too compare it yourself
1 ) Onitsha the best ibo land
2) ibadan Yoruba land
3) ibadan Yoruba land
4) Lagos Yoruba land

1 Like

Re: Lagos Vs Onitsha: Images Show How The Cities Have Become Similar by Owerriboi: 8:23pm On Jan 26, 2022
walefresh3:

We know we are better than your ancestors...
Poor south.. it is ibo Land..

Your stinking pic go litter here soon...
The whole Yoruba land it's far develop than the whole ibo land...
Your land it's a barren and cursed land...

Yoribba land is cursed. Look at the capital cities in Yoribba land

1 Like

Re: Lagos Vs Onitsha: Images Show How The Cities Have Become Similar by walefresh3(m): 8:25pm On Jan 26, 2022
Beejayy20:

bro @ walefresh, I think you should replying stop that dude,he keep repeating same picture without any reasonable fact,that shows he know fact the but couldn't withstand the truth (SW is more developed than SE) out of bitter and hatred.
we ain't mate,we are their superior.
Ok baba... The guy no get anything to talk

1 Like

Re: Lagos Vs Onitsha: Images Show How The Cities Have Become Similar by sherlock229(m): 10:02am On Jan 28, 2022
OFFICIAL336:

You no dey even shame a city the Russians helped your ancestors to tear to the ground is competing with your beloved Lagos.

Let's remove Lagos, no single other SW city stands Onitsha.

FACT
Ibadan>Onitsha ,already been discussed and already dusted..use the search engine .. honestly if an able Governor can just rejuvenate all the old part of Ibadan it would probably be the most beautiful place after Lagos, the already developed areas blows anything in south east out of the water in terms of infrastructure
Re: Lagos Vs Onitsha: Images Show How The Cities Have Become Similar by leicestercamper: 10:38am On Jan 28, 2022
Lagos and Onitsha
Re: Lagos Vs Onitsha: Images Show How The Cities Have Become Similar by Owerriboi: 10:40am On Jan 28, 2022
sherlock229:
Ibadan>Onitsha ,already been discussed and already dusted..use the search engine .. honestly if an able Governor can just rejuvenate all the old part of Ibadan it would probably be the most beautiful place after Lagos, the already developed areas blows anything in south east out of the water in terms of infrastructure

Onitsha>Ibadan has been discussed and concluded. Any governor of Oyo state should focus on demolishing Ibadan and rebuilding it. This is not what a city should look like in the 21st century

1. Ibadan

2. Onitsha

Re: Lagos Vs Onitsha: Images Show How The Cities Have Become Similar by sherlock229(m): 10:57am On Jan 28, 2022
Owerriboi:

Onitsha>Ibadan has been discussed and concluded. Any governor of Oyo state should focus on demolishing Ibadan and rebuilding it. This is not what a city should look like in the 21st century

1. Ibadan

2. Onitsha

you're right about the old rusty part ,but you are bias, comparing the old rusty part with Onitsha business district,now this is the developed part,Ibadan stomps in infrastructure, organized streets with side walks, beautiful architecture and tall buildings..

Just read here,no time to waste around
https://www.nairaland.com/3213004/photos-ibadan-more-developed-than/1

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Vs Onitsha: Images Show How The Cities Have Become Similar by Owerriboi: 11:12am On Jan 28, 2022
sherlock229:

you're right about the old rusty part ,but you are bias, comparing the old rusty part with Onitsha business district,now this is the developed part,Ibadan stomps in infrastructure, organized streets with side walks, beautiful architecture and tall buildings..

Just read here,no time to waste around
https://www.nairaland.com/3213004/photos-ibadan-more-developed-than/1

Over 80% of ibadan looks like this. The entire ibadan has to be demolished for there to be any decent development

1 Share

Re: Lagos Vs Onitsha: Images Show How The Cities Have Become Similar by OFFICIAL336: 2:04pm On Jan 28, 2022
sherlock229:
Which Ibadan?

Travel they no dey gree. SW cities are criminally over rated
Re: Lagos Vs Onitsha: Images Show How The Cities Have Become Similar by aribisala0(m): 2:07pm On Jan 28, 2022
Traveller is different from refugee
Re: Lagos Vs Onitsha: Images Show How The Cities Have Become Similar by walefresh3(m): 2:58am On Feb 03, 2022
OFFICIAL336:

Which Ibadan?

Travel they no dey gree. SW cities are criminally over rated
But still the best in Nigeria and far better than your barren land in the south eastern region

Re: Lagos Vs Onitsha: Images Show How The Cities Have Become Similar by walefresh3(m): 3:03am On Feb 03, 2022
Owerriboi:

Over 80% of ibadan looks like this. The entire ibadan has to be demolished for there to be any decent development
Ibadan is still far better than any state in South East nigeria....
Ibadan look more well organized with large urban areas ...
This is the same ibadan they don't like to show you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

2023: Buhari Didn’t Ask Emefiele To Resign — Presidency Source / 2023: Women’s Group Backs Osinbajo, Seeks Buhari’s Support / Can The North Wait Till 2027 If Yar Adua Dies? Yar adua Getting Lean Save 15mil

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.