Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,316 members, 7,815,590 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:56 PM

4 Best Mindset You Should Have When Trying To Woo A Lady - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 4 Best Mindset You Should Have When Trying To Woo A Lady (31478 Views)

How To Woo A Girl And Have S*x With Her Same Day / The Best Time To Woo A Lady Is Around 1 or 2 week Before Her Ovulation - See Why / Someone Should Plz Teach Me How To Woo A Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

4 Best Mindset You Should Have When Trying To Woo A Lady by Nobody: 7:06am On Jan 19, 2022
As a guy, are you supposed to have expectations when you want to relate with a lady who you like for the first time? Of course you are supposed to. The expectations obviously must be positive but in order to have positive thoughts, it begins with a mindset.

There is a particular mindset you have that draws things to you, and there is a one that keeps things away. This in no way suggests that in life everything you need, you are going to get, however it implies that even though you are going to get everything you want in life, that your mindset can still keep you afloat, and still make you have an affinity to the good things of life.

So, what is the best mindset to have when you want to walk up to that fine lady your heart longs for;

1. Positive One:
You do not want to hope for the worst and expect to have a good outlook. Because, there is a force in the universe, that makes it such that, whatever you think upon, you tend to draw to yourself. So if you believe the lady you are walking up to will ignore you or snub you, then you are obviously going to get that. Instead, have this in mind, believe you are going to have a wonderful response. She is going to turn to you with a wide smile and give you all the attention you want from her.

2. Be Open Minded:
A lot of persons mistake being open minded with being negative. They confuse those terms. But the thing is, to be open minded means to be happy notwithstanding what you get. A positive mindset, propels you to act, it gives the energy and the courage you need to approach your lady in red. But being open-minded gives you the joy and happiness you need to keep pursuing other prospective ladies after you have encountered a rejection.

Some persons miss out a lot in life because they are not open minded. They are hinged on getting one particular thing and if it does not work their way, they shrink into their shells, the fear of being rejected stops them from asking any other girl out at all. However, obsession with one thing is not good at all. If one thing does not work for you, if that one person you like does not want to look your way, then please by all means, move on. There are others waiting for you.

3. Do Not Focus Too Much On Self:
Here is a mistake some men make. They are too self-focused that even when she is within their grasp, they let it slip away. How can you have a mindset that, the lady you are approaching should be grateful because you are rich, handsome and probably have some social status like that in the society? And then when you eventually walk up to that lady, all you do is talk about yourself. Just imagine how you would feel if you meet someone, and all they do is talk about themselves?

Of course, you willl feel bored and most importantly you would not want to associate with such a person. So for a moment, take away your self from the picture. Remember, it is all about wanting to know this lady for the first time, you can talk about yourself later. So take away the spotlight from yourself, and make room for her. You will find that people enjoy talking about themselves and like it when others genuinely listen. You will very well get your lady when you are less selfish.

4. Believe You Deserve Everything Good: You have probably heard some persons say that there are just some ladies you cannot talk to or even approach because they are way out of your league. Wait a minute, do you actually believe that? Please do not. There is really nothing like that, especially when love exists. You do not want to invalidate yourself and want validation.

No matter your status or how you look, believe you can get the good things of life. You can get the woman of your dreams and this can only happen if you work on yourself to achieve that. You would not want a Queen Elizabeth when you are uncouth and unruly. Work on yourself, your outlook, your speech, your mindset and there is nothing you will not be able to achieve.

In life, attitude is everything. Whatever we want, whether it is love or money or social status. The right mind-set and attitude will propel and make us gravitate towards our targets. However, the right actions are also needed to achieve that. With these, there is absolutely nothing a person cannot achieve.

Source: https://flipmemes.com/2021/12/23/4-best-mindset-you-should-have-when-trying-to-woe-a-lady/

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 4 Best Mindset You Should Have When Trying To Woo A Lady by Bmaster(m): 7:16am On Jan 19, 2022
op,i was believing you until number 4.
Let me make clear,if you like work on every aspect of your life through out the whole year or two,class dey be say class dey.
You may be gigantic and huge,but a girl you are wooing is only interested in middle men or small bodied guys,see even if you fine reach solomon,she will tell u upfront that you're not her type,that is class.
Also,you may be short and stinkingly rich bro but the lady of your dream are after tall guys,i'm telling you that your money no fit move her,so it is abd vice versa.

44 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 4 Best Mindset You Should Have When Trying To Woo A Lady by machote: 7:17am On Jan 19, 2022
Another post about men doing this and that

When will this ever stop...una no dey tire?

69 Likes 7 Shares

Re: 4 Best Mindset You Should Have When Trying To Woo A Lady by Sonnobax15(m): 7:38am On Jan 19, 2022
cool
Nice piece of write up.

But i don't think there's a particular handbook or manual that teaches a broke man how to woo a NIGERIAN banny cool If you're a man who's broke, it'd be better for you to first of all work on your pocket...Then,every other thing will follow.

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: 4 Best Mindset You Should Have When Trying To Woo A Lady by walkingshadow911: 7:40am On Jan 19, 2022
machote:
Another post about men doing this and that

When will this ever stop...una no dey tire?

the greatest punishment that God bestowed unto we men is the high and uncontrollable sexual hughes. worst, most of us don't even realize this..

54 Likes 6 Shares

Re: 4 Best Mindset You Should Have When Trying To Woo A Lady by Chloraseptic: 8:26am On Jan 19, 2022
I have never had to woo any girl I've ever dated so far in my life..

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 4 Best Mindset You Should Have When Trying To Woo A Lady by money121(m): 11:07am On Jan 19, 2022
Ok
Re: 4 Best Mindset You Should Have When Trying To Woo A Lady by money121(m): 11:08am On Jan 19, 2022
Re: 4 Best Mindset You Should Have When Trying To Woo A Lady by Skillsnigeria: 11:08am On Jan 19, 2022
Noted

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 4 Best Mindset You Should Have When Trying To Woo A Lady by Shellsploit: 11:08am On Jan 19, 2022
Useless thread!
Woo am finish, tomorrow u go see her seztape online..

grin grin grin grin grin grin

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 4 Best Mindset You Should Have When Trying To Woo A Lady by izzy4shizzy(m): 11:08am On Jan 19, 2022
All this one to end up spending your money come carry infection join am...

Taah.

39 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 4 Best Mindset You Should Have When Trying To Woo A Lady by tapen85903: 11:08am On Jan 19, 2022
Love the trend

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 4 Best Mindset You Should Have When Trying To Woo A Lady by HereAtIt(m): 11:08am On Jan 19, 2022
Check out this post on nairaland, for Christians
https://www.nairaland.com/6946217/apostle-arome-osayi-why-should
Re: 4 Best Mindset You Should Have When Trying To Woo A Lady by Sirmuel1(m): 11:09am On Jan 19, 2022
What are you People looking for in a relationship? Una no dey tire?

2 Likes

Re: 4 Best Mindset You Should Have When Trying To Woo A Lady by Sonnobax15(m): 11:09am On Jan 19, 2022
lipsrsealed
Re: 4 Best Mindset You Should Have When Trying To Woo A Lady by bigdammyj: 11:09am On Jan 19, 2022
Noted
Re: 4 Best Mindset You Should Have When Trying To Woo A Lady by akosy(m): 11:09am On Jan 19, 2022
Just kill your inferiority complex... Boom! You can relate with anyone.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: 4 Best Mindset You Should Have When Trying To Woo A Lady by odinson1(m): 11:09am On Jan 19, 2022
Most of these women are PROSTITUTES,so why should i Waste my time trying to woo them

16 Likes

Re: 4 Best Mindset You Should Have When Trying To Woo A Lady by 0stewart: 11:09am On Jan 19, 2022
God bless you IaIasticlala for bringing this life changing news to front page, I mean after seeing this, I felt so motivated and it changed my whole life , now I'm a successful person and became a trillionaire at a young age. I'm an engineer, pilot, medical doctor, architect and an astronaut. I got 20 Olympic gold medals, 10 Oscars, 8 Grammys , 3 Noble prize award. I became a GCFR, GCON, CFR on the same day. Next year I'm planning to buy moon. It all happened because of this, thank you so much admin.

42 Likes

Re: 4 Best Mindset You Should Have When Trying To Woo A Lady by jnrbayano(m): 11:10am On Jan 19, 2022
Have these and get turned down still

If you want to woo a lady, be smart. That's all. Being smart is finding out through codes and body languages what aspect of her that she is empty or not too full and having the capacity to fill it up.

That will make you attractive to her. Mind you, I don't have money in mind when I say this

Nb

A decent lady not everywhere belle face lady

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: 4 Best Mindset You Should Have When Trying To Woo A Lady by BKayy: 11:10am On Jan 19, 2022
Look at what bothers an average Nigerian youth.
Most of other youths in reasonable countries are thinking of ways to uplift their nation but in this shit hole, what bothers most of her youth is when and how to get laid.

Tueeh. Shameless idiots

16 Likes

Re: 4 Best Mindset You Should Have When Trying To Woo A Lady by Joelobioha(m): 11:10am On Jan 19, 2022
Chloraseptic:
I have never had to woo any girl I've ever dated so far in my life..
u mean am
Re: 4 Best Mindset You Should Have When Trying To Woo A Lady by updatechange(m): 11:10am On Jan 19, 2022
Just have money and flash your iPhone 12pro max... 4get the rest bro

5 Likes

Re: 4 Best Mindset You Should Have When Trying To Woo A Lady by Boomboost(m): 11:10am On Jan 19, 2022
Don't forget to add this...

Walk away when things are about to go south. As you leave, lift your head high. You didn't do any wrong trying to speak with a stranger.

11 Likes

Re: 4 Best Mindset You Should Have When Trying To Woo A Lady by vision2050: 11:11am On Jan 19, 2022
Focus to improve yourself, have money enjoy life.
Don't gather money and spent it lavishly on women, you will regret it.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 4 Best Mindset You Should Have When Trying To Woo A Lady by IKBARUTEN11(m): 11:11am On Jan 19, 2022
What about the relationship status of the lady ?
Re: 4 Best Mindset You Should Have When Trying To Woo A Lady by YorubaKing: 11:12am On Jan 19, 2022
kiss
Re: 4 Best Mindset You Should Have When Trying To Woo A Lady by Sucolee(m): 11:12am On Jan 19, 2022
Wetin go end d relationship? Men is a scum, no b ladies

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

THIS is How A Girl Wants You To TEXT/CHAT HER & Find You Attractive (Top Secret) / Dubai Babes Beer Parlour For Umuoringo and T*T* Tastas / Is It Apopriate For One To Place His GF On Monthly Allowances ??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.