Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,970 members, 7,828,439 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:41 AM

This Super Eagles Team Remind Me Of Eagles Of '94 - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / This Super Eagles Team Remind Me Of Eagles Of '94 (29750 Views)

Pharaohs Afraid Of ‘Black Magic' Ahead Of Eagles Clash / Throwback Picture Of Super Eagles Team / Super Eagles Team Jet Out In Style To London. See List Of 25 Man Squad. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Super Eagles Team Remind Me Of Eagles Of '94 by Raxxye(m): 10:01pm On Jan 19, 2022
Good job
Re: This Super Eagles Team Remind Me Of Eagles Of '94 by BigDawsNet: 10:02pm On Jan 19, 2022
Liverpool to complete move for Moses Simon
Re: This Super Eagles Team Remind Me Of Eagles Of '94 by blinxbest(m): 10:02pm On Jan 19, 2022
Good game
Re: This Super Eagles Team Remind Me Of Eagles Of '94 by Ingredient88(m): 10:02pm On Jan 19, 2022
BigShishi:
In terms of their tenacity, determination, skill the current eagles team remind me of the eagles of amokachi, amunike, siasia etc. They are playing beautiful football and playing with their heart..
.... I see this team lifting up the Nations cup.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Super Eagles Team Remind Me Of Eagles Of '94 by rayvelez(m): 10:02pm On Jan 19, 2022
The cup is coming home at least bubu will see something to called legacy.

2 Likes

Re: This Super Eagles Team Remind Me Of Eagles Of '94 by Billiantlee: 10:03pm On Jan 19, 2022
Indeed......the way Nigeria.. super eagles.are playing...it's quite.... enjoyable....kudus to them.
Re: This Super Eagles Team Remind Me Of Eagles Of '94 by HERITAGEFASHION(m): 10:03pm On Jan 19, 2022
They really tried in getting a result

1 Like

Re: This Super Eagles Team Remind Me Of Eagles Of '94 by Adek65: 10:03pm On Jan 19, 2022
Up Eagles
Re: This Super Eagles Team Remind Me Of Eagles Of '94 by Ekundayo7574(m): 10:03pm On Jan 19, 2022
post=109519526:

Na dem......
#NegativeVibesOnly.
Nothing good makes dem happy in life.

Collectii abegii......
who be this one way they quote me u they smoke ni
Re: This Super Eagles Team Remind Me Of Eagles Of '94 by Lorddominic(m): 10:03pm On Jan 19, 2022
Gernot Rohr right now...

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Super Eagles Team Remind Me Of Eagles Of '94 by boysy(m): 10:03pm On Jan 19, 2022
Yes I can hear the odour. kiss this super eagle na the true reflection of '94 team
Re: This Super Eagles Team Remind Me Of Eagles Of '94 by oloriooko(m): 10:04pm On Jan 19, 2022
Too early to say this
Re: This Super Eagles Team Remind Me Of Eagles Of '94 by jrusky(m): 10:04pm On Jan 19, 2022
Yes this is like 1994 Eagle. Thank God the son of bitch called Roahr was sacked if not by now everybody would have be familiar with calculator calculating the table to check SE has chance.

I'm so happy now the boys are strong on ball, hold ball, dribble, scores, attacking style, nice formation.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Super Eagles Team Remind Me Of Eagles Of '94 by Babacool100(m): 10:06pm On Jan 19, 2022
May God help them till the End. Kowoi.
Re: This Super Eagles Team Remind Me Of Eagles Of '94 by Miller232: 10:06pm On Jan 19, 2022
BigShishi:
In terms of their tenacity, determination, skill the current eagles team remind me of the eagles of amokachi, amunike, siasia etc. They are playing beautiful football and playing with their heart..

The person wey dey put Senegal as number 1 in africa the person dey ment if super eagles catch senegal
Mendy go do yansh surgery cheesy grin grin grin grin

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: This Super Eagles Team Remind Me Of Eagles Of '94 by juman(m): 10:07pm On Jan 19, 2022
Eagles Of '94 were unpatriotic players.
They were good but very undisciplined, arrogant, unruly and rebellious.
They could not achieve much.

5 Likes

Re: This Super Eagles Team Remind Me Of Eagles Of '94 by Tpharell: 10:08pm On Jan 19, 2022
The golden era of Nigeria's football!
Re: This Super Eagles Team Remind Me Of Eagles Of '94 by HonestFriend: 10:10pm On Jan 19, 2022
GeneralOjukwu:
grin

They are good but can NEVER even be on the level of 1994.

Yekini Amokachi Finidi George in the attack

Okocha, Oliseh, Adepoju Midfield

Okechukwu, Iroha, Eguavoen at the back

Rufai in goal....

Only Moses Simeon can make the substitute bench. We never got a 9 like Yekini, a 7 like Finidi or a 10 like Okocha. No one close!
Forget that thing Chukwueze better pass Finidi George. And he still young...

As for Yekini n Jay I go no talk pim.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Super Eagles Team Remind Me Of Eagles Of '94 by shevchenko(m): 10:10pm On Jan 19, 2022
GeneralOjukwu:
grin

Thompson Oliha or Chidi Nwanu as Libero

Rufai in goal....

Only Moses Simeon can make the substitute bench. We never got a 9 like Yekini, a 7 like Finidi or a 10 like Okocha. No one close!

You are old school .This team can match them

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Super Eagles Team Remind Me Of Eagles Of '94 by nettan: 10:10pm On Jan 19, 2022
tillaman:
First half was crap but second half damn I love Simon no homo
Iwobi, Ndah, Ajayi and co did great

Which Ndah?..made like 7 backward passes when he could have moved the ball forward. That is not the spirit of this new team

He is not confident on the ball in my opinion and should count himself lucky if he wears the green and white shirt again.. may be i'm too harsh .. but not my type of player

3 Likes

Re: This Super Eagles Team Remind Me Of Eagles Of '94 by Nobody: 10:11pm On Jan 19, 2022
I still dey fear senegal, cameroon and algeria

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Super Eagles Team Remind Me Of Eagles Of '94 by humberjade: 10:11pm On Jan 19, 2022
A little too early for comparison IMO...they are doing excellently well, but let's wait until they get to the final and qualify for the World Cup.

And again, the NFF should cancel the yeye contract they signed with that Portuguese serial failure ASAP...whether Eguavoen wins or not, that Portuguese isn't the one to take this team to the next level.

I know some thieves somewhere will he praying that Eguavoan fails, so as to justify why the Portuguese fraud have to take over the team after AFCON, but God pass them

11 Likes

Re: This Super Eagles Team Remind Me Of Eagles Of '94 by GodIsBiafran: 10:11pm On Jan 19, 2022
GeneralOjukwu:
grin

Thompson Oliha or Chidi Nwanu as Libero

Rufai in goal....

Don't forget Osimen...we just need somebody on the other flank to compliment Daddy Simon...if we can find such a player, this team will be a threat internationally.

4 Likes

Re: This Super Eagles Team Remind Me Of Eagles Of '94 by RICHOLAC(m): 10:11pm On Jan 19, 2022
Ekundayo7574:
Trash them never meet correct team way go beat hell comot from there body

2 Likes

Re: This Super Eagles Team Remind Me Of Eagles Of '94 by MeghaneMorgane(f): 10:14pm On Jan 19, 2022
They should keep playing well. They are making us happy. God bless the Super Eagles and God bless Nigeria.

4 Likes

Re: This Super Eagles Team Remind Me Of Eagles Of '94 by GeneralOjukwu: 10:14pm On Jan 19, 2022
HonestFriend:

Forget that thing Chukwueze better pass Finidi George. And he still young...

As for Yekini n Jay I go no talk pim.

Finidi?

He was arguably the best 7 in the world in his prime with Ajax.

If not the overall best, was in the global top 5.

Can't say the same for Chukwuweze.

You need to see Finidi cross

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Super Eagles Team Remind Me Of Eagles Of '94 by Sleekfingers: 10:14pm On Jan 19, 2022
BigShishi:

I don't think so..... 1994 are far more better than this current chickens......which beautiful football were they play?
Re: This Super Eagles Team Remind Me Of Eagles Of '94 by Medley02(m): 10:15pm On Jan 19, 2022
I'm really loving these guys these days mehn... Pray they continue increasing in strength and skills
Re: This Super Eagles Team Remind Me Of Eagles Of '94 by Success2700: 10:15pm On Jan 19, 2022
Una don start abi. Competition never go far una don dey do compare and contrast. Make una wait small first.
Re: This Super Eagles Team Remind Me Of Eagles Of '94 by ednut1(m): 10:15pm On Jan 19, 2022
when are we going to move on from this 1994 team??
Re: This Super Eagles Team Remind Me Of Eagles Of '94 by nettan: 10:15pm On Jan 19, 2022
GodIsBiafran:

Don't forget Osimen...we just need somebody on the other flank to compliment Daddy Simon...if we can find such a player, this team will be a threat internationally.

I like this new team but still very far from 94 team in every area. They are not even close at all
Re: This Super Eagles Team Remind Me Of Eagles Of '94 by Sleekfingers: 10:16pm On Jan 19, 2022
juman:
Eagles Of '94 are unpatriotic players.
They were good but very undisciplined, arrogant, unruly and rebellious.
They could not achieve much.

And tribalistic......

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Paul Hamilton Is Dead (Ex-Super Eagles Coach) / Kanu Nwankwo Visits Club Rumours Wall Of Fame As Grand Opening Holds Friday / Pictures Man Utd Fans Can Relate With

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.