Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,137 members, 7,829,070 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:34 PM

This Super Eagles Team Remind Me Of Eagles Of '94 - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / This Super Eagles Team Remind Me Of Eagles Of '94 (29753 Views)

Pharaohs Afraid Of ‘Black Magic' Ahead Of Eagles Clash / Throwback Picture Of Super Eagles Team / Super Eagles Team Jet Out In Style To London. See List Of 25 Man Squad. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Super Eagles Team Remind Me Of Eagles Of '94 by porthouse7(f): 10:16pm On Jan 19, 2022
GeneralOjukwu:
grin

They are good but can NEVER even be on the level of 1994.

Yekini Amokachi Finidi George in the attack

Okocha, Oliseh, Adepoju Midfield

Thompson Oliha or Chidi Nwanu as Libero

Okechukwu, Iroha, Eguavoen at the back

Rufai in goal....

Only Moses Simeon can make the substitute bench. We never got a 9 like Yekini, a 7 like Finidi or a 10 like Okocha. No one close!
100% fact
Re: This Super Eagles Team Remind Me Of Eagles Of '94 by Bigheart042(m): 10:19pm On Jan 19, 2022
Nigerians are gifted...but your leaders especially buhari is the problem we have..

BigShishi:
In terms of their tenacity, determination, skill the current eagles team remind me of the eagles of amokachi, amunike, siasia etc. They are playing beautiful football and playing with their heart..
Re: This Super Eagles Team Remind Me Of Eagles Of '94 by spencekat(m): 10:19pm On Jan 19, 2022
HonestFriend:

Forget that thing[b][/b] Chukwueze better pass Finidi George[b][/b]. And he still young...

As for Yekini n Jay I go no talk pim.
grin You didn't watch Finidi play.

3 Likes

Re: This Super Eagles Team Remind Me Of Eagles Of '94 by Passionnn: 10:22pm On Jan 19, 2022
Ekundayo7574:
Trash them never meet correct team way go beat hell comot from there body
So, Egypt, with Mohammed Salah no be correct team?

3 Likes

Re: This Super Eagles Team Remind Me Of Eagles Of '94 by uniquebright: 10:22pm On Jan 19, 2022
GeneralOjukwu:
grin

Rufai in goal....

Only Moses Simeon can make the substitute bench. We never got a 9 like Yekini, a 7 like Finidi or a 10 like Okocha. No one close!
I agree with you 100%

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Super Eagles Team Remind Me Of Eagles Of '94 by Nobody: 10:24pm On Jan 19, 2022
GeneralOjukwu:

Finidi?

He was arguably the best 7 in the world in his prime with Ajax.

If not the overall best, was in the global top 5.

Can't say the same for Chukwuweze.

You need to see Finidi cross
Stop arguing with children that started watching ball when it's all about money. If the likes of Ronaldo and Messi played in the 90's they no born them well to dey score goals any how. Na their leg go hear am.
Does he know who Finidi is? Show him Finidi picture now and he can't recognise him

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Super Eagles Team Remind Me Of Eagles Of '94 by bestdefender: 10:27pm On Jan 19, 2022
Is an insult comparing an alien team 94 to Dix one wonder team 2022
Re: This Super Eagles Team Remind Me Of Eagles Of '94 by endallinfection: 10:28pm On Jan 19, 2022
Cmanforall:
Okay

The coach played in 94 and hopefully he'd pass that spirit to them.

Meanwhile, why the rush to sign a foreign coach?
Can the contract be cancelled?
.They want to sign a foreign coach because of Kick backs and what they make from it
Re: This Super Eagles Team Remind Me Of Eagles Of '94 by Zenithpeak(m): 10:30pm On Jan 19, 2022
I can neither compare this Super Eagles to 1994 neither would rate them high now... The oppositions are weak.
Re: This Super Eagles Team Remind Me Of Eagles Of '94 by rolams(m): 10:30pm On Jan 19, 2022
GeneralOjukwu:
grin

Rufai in goal....

You said it all!

2 Likes

Re: This Super Eagles Team Remind Me Of Eagles Of '94 by OGMEEKZY: 10:30pm On Jan 19, 2022
Even without ighalo and osimen we stay dy perform well
D only african country in d tournament to win 3 strait group stage matches

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Super Eagles Team Remind Me Of Eagles Of '94 by Help2020: 10:36pm On Jan 19, 2022
BigShishi:
In terms of their tenacity, determination, skill the current eagles team remind me of the eagles of amokachi, amunike, siasia etc. They are playing beautiful football and playing with their heart..
How did you forget keshi eagles of 2013?
Re: This Super Eagles Team Remind Me Of Eagles Of '94 by Authoreety: 10:38pm On Jan 19, 2022
Cmanforall:
Okay

The coach played in 94 and hopefully he'd pass that spirit to them.

Meanwhile, why the rush to sign a foreign coach?
Can the contract be cancelled?

let's broadcast it on Twitter... #NOFOREIGNCOACH
#EGUAVONISTHEMAN.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Super Eagles Team Remind Me Of Eagles Of '94 by Iseoluwani: 10:38pm On Jan 19, 2022
shevchenko:

You are old school .This team can match them

Then it means nothing spectacular about 94 team

Team wey be say playmaker dey do magic for field. Who is the playmaker, who be that guy wey fi spice the match. Who can play the natural 10 role like okocha, infact in this present team, I wish Mikel could play, the old Mikel sha. Look at that ur useless strikers, ehn esp that sadiq, he scored today by a stroke of luck. This guys are average, just leave them, let them keep playing their game at least they make nigerians happy in this bihari era.

Ayewada grin

2 Likes

Re: This Super Eagles Team Remind Me Of Eagles Of '94 by Iseoluwani: 10:38pm On Jan 19, 2022
shevchenko:

You are old school .This team can match them

Then it means nothing spectacular about 94 team

Team wey be say playmaker dey do magic for field. Who is the playmaker, who be that guy wey fi spice the match. Who can play the natural 10 role like okocha, infact in this present team, I wish Mikel could play, the old Mikel sha. Look at that ur useless strikers, ehn esp that sadiq, he scored today by a stroke of luck. This guys are average, just leave them, let them keep playing their game at least they make nigerians happy in this bihari era.
grin grin

Ayewada grin
Re: This Super Eagles Team Remind Me Of Eagles Of '94 by DeleTaller: 10:38pm On Jan 19, 2022
BigShishi:

The Sadiq guy self dey reminds me of Yekini.
The boys really tried today.. Moses Simon is a skipper . Only Onyekuru needs to step up.
I love them.
Re: This Super Eagles Team Remind Me Of Eagles Of '94 by ENIGMATIC2023(m): 10:39pm On Jan 19, 2022
Congratulations to the Super Eagles and to all Nigerians.
The Super Eagles win tonight has united Nigerians....what APC govt has failed to do in the last 7 years �

2 Likes

Re: This Super Eagles Team Remind Me Of Eagles Of '94 by deavicky(m): 10:39pm On Jan 19, 2022
BigShishi:
na so because we dey win abi?.when I dey shout up and down make them remove that useless white coach una no gree support me.
Re: This Super Eagles Team Remind Me Of Eagles Of '94 by BusinessDream: 10:40pm On Jan 19, 2022
Ekundayo7574:
Trash them never meet correct team way go beat hell comot from there body
grin grin grin I swear bro.
Re: This Super Eagles Team Remind Me Of Eagles Of '94 by gly(m): 10:43pm On Jan 19, 2022
Authoreety:

let's broadcast it on Twitter... #NOFOREIGNCOACH
#EGUAVONISTHEMAN.

Yes that is the way to go. Let us tweet and re-tweet

3 Likes

Re: This Super Eagles Team Remind Me Of Eagles Of '94 by TPound(m): 10:44pm On Jan 19, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar

I swear I know nothing about 1994
But as far as this nations cup 2022 is concerned
I can say Iheanacho my niggar
Senior man for a reason

Moses Simon my niggar...

Not until he scored that first goal.....umar sadiq was almost one hell of a useless niggar

We are grabbing this damnnn trophy

Because we are the real niggarz of Africa

The testicles... grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Super Eagles Team Remind Me Of Eagles Of '94 by deavicky(m): 10:46pm On Jan 19, 2022
Gernot rohr where ever he is would be saying "so na me dey spoil this country people football "
Re: This Super Eagles Team Remind Me Of Eagles Of '94 by AlmaIganishire: 10:49pm On Jan 19, 2022
It's going to remind you, because they now have coach that knows how to play street balls.
You can watch the highlights on TikTok if you missed it ��
Re: This Super Eagles Team Remind Me Of Eagles Of '94 by Adeolaeniola(m): 10:51pm On Jan 19, 2022
As the Nigerian team is performing so, is the new choach going to be a step forward or a step backward?
Re: This Super Eagles Team Remind Me Of Eagles Of '94 by nakaman: 10:52pm On Jan 19, 2022
Conner44:
lol the way super eagles go take fall Nigerians hands for this tournament go funny grin
Na only u like ur comment
Re: This Super Eagles Team Remind Me Of Eagles Of '94 by chypotenti(m): 10:52pm On Jan 19, 2022
I don talk am before and I go still talk am again...Naija go win this nations cup....Abeg wetin be the odd for bet9ja make I go play am?
Re: This Super Eagles Team Remind Me Of Eagles Of '94 by Emperormartin(m): 10:56pm On Jan 19, 2022
Senomi:
I still dey fear senegal, cameroon and algeria
U say Algeria U no dey watch this tournament

2 Likes

Re: This Super Eagles Team Remind Me Of Eagles Of '94 by WonderManly(m): 10:57pm On Jan 19, 2022
GeneralOjukwu:
grin

Rufai in goal....

My brother make i no lie you. You see that 94. Aah Yekini, May his soul continue to rest in peace nio. The man tried gan. He sha won score. But God know the best sha. He was even shine than Okocha then. And for Peter Rufai: The man na Monkey. I swear! Aah! I love those set of team oooo.
Re: This Super Eagles Team Remind Me Of Eagles Of '94 by Soffyh(m): 11:03pm On Jan 19, 2022
Don't over hype yet,all this teams in our group no sure jor,I wonder how Egypt even make it in that group
Re: This Super Eagles Team Remind Me Of Eagles Of '94 by seyz91(m): 11:06pm On Jan 19, 2022
cheesy
heyhey2016:
get out
Re: This Super Eagles Team Remind Me Of Eagles Of '94 by Legalese(m): 11:13pm On Jan 19, 2022
Lol...una don start. Already putting high expectations. Make we just enjoy our football abeg.
Re: This Super Eagles Team Remind Me Of Eagles Of '94 by IbileIfe: 11:13pm On Jan 19, 2022
AMEN.
The best is yet to come.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Pictures Man Utd Fans Can Relate With / Pictures Of Leo Messi Lifting The La Liga Cup, For The 10th Time In Barcelona. / Kanu Nwankwo Visits Club Rumours Wall Of Fame As Grand Opening Holds Friday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.