Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,932 members, 7,852,129 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 01:02 PM

. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (1179 Views)

My Married Ex Pestering Me For Sex / Nigerian Lady Exposes Married Man Pestering Her For Sex And Relationship / "Stop Pestering Me; I Don't Give Free Sex" - Zimbabwean Lady Tells Ex (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by Mabel45: 9:13am On Jan 20, 2022
Re: . by SportsHD: 9:19am On Jan 20, 2022
Why are you unblocking him after blocking him?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by advanceDNA: 9:20am On Jan 20, 2022
I don’t get...if you don’t want anything with him why don’t block him permanently??

Abi u still want the attention..but u don’t want him to ask about your boyfriend??
Re: . by yuping(m): 9:24am On Jan 20, 2022
undecided
Mabel45:
Heypestering guy disturbing my life?
undecided sounds as if you are enjoying the show, how can you block and later unblock him, when you close a chapter of your life life you have to stay away from it.
Re: . by robinso01(m): 9:26am On Jan 20, 2022
You're personally confused. You were blocking and unblocking him everytime. It seems both of you're not ready to let of each other

1 Like

Re: . by robinso01(m): 9:26am On Jan 20, 2022
You're personally confused. You were blocking and unblocking him everytime. It seems both of you're not ready to let go of each other

2 Likes

Re: . by Mabel45: 9:29am On Jan 20, 2022
advanceDNA:
I don’t get...if you don’t want anything with him why don’t block him permanently??

Abi u still want the attention..but u don’t want him to ask about your boyfriend??

I don't block my exes, infact I don't block people, instead we view status and pass, in same way I don't want to block him too. And I don't like this his pestering attitude.
Re: . by Mabel45: 9:35am On Jan 20, 2022
I believe you all replying me here are all men, I do not want the blames, someone should just tell me the best way to handle the matter. I am not the kinda person that block people, if I have issues with you I won't hit the block button. I expect you to stay on your lane.
Re: . by Nobody: 9:37am On Jan 20, 2022
Mabel45:

I don't block my exes, infact I don't block people, instead we view status and pass, in same way I don't want to block him too. And I don't like this his pestering attitude.
Ignore him or start doing things u know would piss him off.. like billing him outrageously etc. And if he's too much to handle madam pls block him forever except u like the attention undecided

3 Likes

Re: . by advanceDNA: 9:37am On Jan 20, 2022
Mabel45:

Instead U view status..?? For what?? Is that suppose to be a post-break up responsibility for being with each other in the past??

Madam, Block him if you truly don’t want the disturbance ....

4 Likes

Re: . by Isokoson1: 9:48am On Jan 20, 2022
Mehn this is beyond local man logistics

All I see is two confused people

Modafuckers

3 Likes

Re: . by Danielwiseoo(f): 10:01am On Jan 20, 2022
Mabel45:
Hey guys...
What's the best way to get rid of an ex who wouldn't let you be after breakup.
I met this guy and we dated for a few months, I observed he wasn't caring including other negative attitudes, I complained bitterly about it, instead he broke up with me with the excuse that I complain a lot.

When this happened I just accepted it and moved on, after two weeks he came back to my inbox to say Hi, asking about my new boyfriend and all, since October till now he shows up in my inbox... His only concern is about my relationship"how is my boyfriend?" I will come around soon, you can come with your boyfriend so I can take you guys out" he will unblock and block me anytime he wants. If I block him and unblock him for sometime he will come back again.. infact this is annoying. The question is how do I deal with this pestering guy disturbing my life?
that's exactly me you are talking about . thank God I later change Sha.. I just kept pestering my ex gf I donno y . i already started dating someone new but she won't leave my mind till I deleted all her pic deleted her number blocked her on FB, telegram and Twitter .. then I knew peace

1 Like

Re: . by Truvelisback(m): 10:01am On Jan 20, 2022
Mabel45:
Hey guys...
I met this guy and we dated for a few months, I observed he wasn't caring including other negative attitudes, I complained bitterly about it, instead he broke up with me with the excuse that I complain a lot.

When this happened I just accepted it and moved on, after two weeks he came back to my inbox to say Hi, asking about my new boyfriend and all, since October till now he shows up in my inbox... His only concern is about my relationship"how is my boyfriend?" I will come around soon, you can come with your boyfriend so I can take you guys out" he will unblock and block me anytime he wants. If I block him and unblock him for sometime he will come back again.. infact this is annoying. The question is how do I deal with this pestering guy disturbing my life?
Both of u like each other but just pretending because of EGO.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by sultaan(m): 10:06am On Jan 20, 2022
Babe why you bring our matter here, we for settle am in private now
Re: . by Ezendimmuo: 11:50am On Jan 20, 2022
Mabel45:
Hey guys...

So you got a new boyfriend in 2 weeks after breaking up with your ex?
Wow!
Re: . by FERNANDEZISBACK: 11:51am On Jan 20, 2022
Get rid of him..stop thinking about him tho except you still interested in him.. undecided
Re: . by Nobody: 11:55am On Jan 20, 2022
Re: . by Innobee99(m): 12:00pm On Jan 20, 2022
SportsHD:
Why are you unblocking him after blocking him?
E tire me na angry

Re: . by frozen70(f): 12:21pm On Jan 20, 2022
Mabel45:
Hey guys...

Ignore every communication from him

1 Like

Re: . by ibechris(m): 2:11pm On Jan 20, 2022
As if u don't like him...
If u truly want to get rid of him,very simple block him now or don't come back and tell us how he called u again.

But i am sure u will not do it.

(1) (Reply)

How I Wish I Can Commit Suicide / Re: Men Are Hard To Please?or Are They? / Would You Marry A Guy Who Is Not In Good Term With His Parents?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.