Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,896 members, 7,828,160 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:56 AM

My Marriage Is On The Verge Of Crashing. - Family (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Marriage Is On The Verge Of Crashing. (41690 Views)

My Family Is At The Verge Of Destruction / My Boyfriend Is On The Verge Of Leaving Me. Help! / My Sister Is On The Verge Of Making The Worst Mistake Of Her Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Marriage Is On The Verge Of Crashing. by BluntCrazeMan: 3:40am On Jan 22, 2022
spice123:
The main issue from both the old thread op posted and this one is:
1. Op has not told the whole truth here on why a married wife is starving her husband sex.
2. Op would've found out what is borthering his wife emotionally not acting from his d**k.
3. If your wife is just starving you sex for no reason, then she is getting it from someone. It's that simple.

You see this one??
It's NOT always true.
Some women hates sex..
And most times, it's because of their past encounter..
Probably she was raped when she was younger, and the thing scattered her natural liking for sex.
And now, it happened again right inside her marriage..
It is really affecting her psychologically.
Reason why her parents are on her side.
So that she can heal first.

3 Likes

Re: My Marriage Is On The Verge Of Crashing. by kingthreat(m): 4:56am On Jan 22, 2022
BluntCrazeMan:

You see this one??
It's NOT always true.
Some women hates sex..
And most times, it's because of their past encounter..
Probably she was raped when she was younger, and the thing scattered her natural liking for sex.
And now, it happened again right inside her marriage..
It is really affecting her psychologically.
Reason why her parents are on her side.
So that she can heal first.

If she hates sex, why then she get married? This is true in many women but extremely selfish

1 Like

Re: My Marriage Is On The Verge Of Crashing. by sisisioge: 5:57am On Jan 22, 2022
emmyN:

You go sabi gossip sha. You're always typing like a market woman cheesy.

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: My Marriage Is On The Verge Of Crashing. by BluntCrazeMan: 8:35am On Jan 22, 2022
kingthreat:

If she hates sex, why then she get married? This is true in many women but extremely selfish
She probably married out of societal pressure.
Let it not be that she grew old and stayed put in her father's house unmarried.
And the aim - to have one or two kids and buckle her belts totally.
Many women are like that out there.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Marriage Is On The Verge Of Crashing. by Raalsalghul: 8:41am On Jan 22, 2022
BluntCrazeMan:
Free money brings free wahalla..
I guess you know that one??
Why would he be sending same amount of money to her like as before, when she's no longer in the house again to be doing the usual house up-keeping and family feeding plans with the money??
There are conditions and consequences that go with even decisions and actions

I understand you, but will he ignore his child because of the problems with his wife.

I'm one that's very sensitive towards child care as they didn't ask to be brought into this world.

Even though he doesn't send money directly, he could pay the child's school fees directly into the school's account, get stuff for her when visiting and all that.

My own concern here is his daughter, will he ignore her too? Should she suffer for the foolishness of both parents? embarassed
Re: My Marriage Is On The Verge Of Crashing. by BluntCrazeMan: 8:51am On Jan 22, 2022
Raalsalghul:

I understand you, but will he ignore his child because of the problems with his wife.

I'm one that's very sensitive towards child care as they didn't ask to be brought into this world.

Even though he doesn't send money directly, he could pay the child's school fees directly into the school's account, get stuff for her when visiting and all that.

My own concern here is his daughter, will he ignore her too? Should she suffer for the foolishness of both parents? embarassed
I too didn't suggest that he backed off.
But the amount he is spending should drastically reduce.
Only the very necessary payments which concern the child’s upkeep and welfare that he should be concerned about.
The mother of the child can fend fully and totally for herself.
Re: My Marriage Is On The Verge Of Crashing. by Raalsalghul: 8:52am On Jan 22, 2022
BluntCrazeMan:
I too didn't suggest that he backed off.
But the amount he is spending should drastically reduce.
Only the very necessary payments which concern the child’s upkeep and welfare that he should be concerned about.

Fair enough!
Re: My Marriage Is On The Verge Of Crashing. by Pumpumking: 6:34pm On Jan 22, 2022
Iyaebe:
I agree with the foolish family statement, imagine nobody in her family is scolding her for denying her husband his conjugal rights and keeping him in the dark for her silly behaviour. This weak man went further to start kneeling up and down in her in-laws family, such an overcooked vegetable man.When I get married and my husband dare acts weak or show any sign of weakness before my family, I will do the unthinkable and teach him a lesson on how to carry himself well and command respect before people, that's how my own dad is.No be me like this husband go take go do yeye with his knees before my family,outsiders or anybody as the case may be. He did not only disrespected himself but his wife as well but in this case his wife is a foolish woman.Very silly and weak op,I can never get wet for this kind of man lol.

Plis can i quikly yansh u only twise be for u deactivated yor nairaland acccount plis i beg u? I will pay u 5000 naria, 5k cash...U WANT? cheesy
Re: My Marriage Is On The Verge Of Crashing. by praisehim(m): 11:40am On Jan 23, 2022
DMerciful:
We never knew our forefathers were so wise, we were brainwashed by the west that preaches one man one wife but marry an average of 3 wives in their lifetimes.

It is very good that many of us are coming to this realization. The method our forefathers used is tested and trusted, that has work well for many generations.

Accepting a strange culture, has destroyed our family values in Africa as a whole. It has led to high divorce rates, Stds. and worse of all, violence towards both sexes in marriage.

Again, the lack of repercussions for evil, the strange culture we accepted brought with it, is slowly destroying the little value we still have as humans.

1 Like

Re: My Marriage Is On The Verge Of Crashing. by ArcToyin(m): 1:21pm On Jan 28, 2022
Noah9:
I want to thank everyone for their advice and I really appreciate everyone involvement about the thread I created 2week ago. Here is the link.
https://www.nairaland.com/6933724/regretted-actions-please-me

Great people of this forum, honestly things have never been better ever since that incident and I wish our minds are like show glass so that y'all would see how sorry I am inside of me. I messed up and I'm really sorry.

5 days after I created that post above, My wife traveled with my daughter to her parents house to stay without telling me. Since that incident my wife haven't said a word to me, Not a single word. Sometimes I wonder if she's the same woman I married. I'm frustrated, incoherent and I'm losing my mind.

I've been good to her, I provide 85% for my family while she bring just 15% yet I don't complain, I'm romantic and good looking, since we married I don't keep female friends not to talk of cheating. Yet She denied me sex over 2 months without any reasons, that was why I acted that way and I'm so sorry.

On Tuesday here, My friend and I traveled to her parents house, they did not even welcome us well, I don't know what she must have told her parents but I explained myself, knelt down and asked for forgiveness.

She refused to come home with me, her parents were just starring at me like I'm some demon, I requested for my daughter but she refused to release her and I've already paid my daughter's school fees for the term. Her parents said they would register my daughter in a new school, that my wife need some space for now.

Please don't call me a weak man, I'm family oriented, I don't want broken home, if she needed some space that's not a problem, I can give her all the space in the world but let her come home. It's not proper raising a child in a broken home...I'm really losing my mind.

I faced query today at work because I traveled without informing my Boss which I know he won't allow me and I know how much would be deducted from my salary. what I'm going through now I can't wish my enemies and I wish I could turn back the hands of time. I messed up.

Beloveth Pls I need advice.

You have done all within your reach even beyond. Please, put the matter behind you and focus on other things( work, your life etc). You can't do anything about a split milk. If you keep concentrating on the matter, I pray you don't lose from two sides.

God will comfort you.
Re: My Marriage Is On The Verge Of Crashing. by DeepSight(m): 12:07pm On Feb 17, 2022
HajiaNotu:
Some things dont add up in this story if its True .

Stereotypes and DoubleOh7 have said it all for me..

How possible is it to have an erected d*ck after beating up Someone you claim to love...

Beating up till the point of bleeding... undecided

Sex is such a weird and primal thing that it coughs up every manner of unimaginable taste. From those whose excitement derives from violence to even those who can only get it up for corpses.
Re: My Marriage Is On The Verge Of Crashing. by dannex4adx(m): 6:01pm On Apr 22, 2022
Noah9:
I want to thank everyone for their advice and I really appreciate everyone involvement about the thread I created 2week ago. Here is the link.
https://www.nairaland.com/6933724/regretted-actions-please-me

Great people of this forum, honestly things have never been better ever since that incident and I wish our minds are like show glas4s so that y'all would see how sorry I am inside of me. I messed up and I'm really sorry.

5 days after I created that post above, My wife traveled with my daughter to her parents house to stay without telling me. Since that incident my wife haven't said a word to me, Not a single word. Sometimes I wonder if she's the same woman I married. I'm frustrated, incoherent and I'm losing my mind.

I've been good to her, I provide 85% for my family while she bring just 15% yet I don't complain, I'm romantic and good looking, since we married I don't keep female friends not to talk of cheating. Yet She denied me sex over 2 months without any reasons, that was why I acted that way and I'm so sorry.

On Tuesday here, My friend and I traveled to her parents house, they did not even welcome us well, I don't know what she must have told her parents but I explained myself, knelt down and asked for forgiveness.

She refused to come home with me, her parents were just starring at me like I'm some demon, I requested for my daughter but she refused to release her and I've already paid my daughter's school fees for the term. Her parents said they would register my daughter in a new school, that my wife need some space for now.

Please don't call me a weak man, I'm family oriented, I don't want broken home, if she needed some space that's not a problem, I can give her all the space in the world but let her come home. It's not proper raising a child in a broken home...I'm really losing my mind.

I faced query today at work because I traveled without informing my Boss which I know he won't allow me and I know how much would be deducted from my salary. what I'm going through now I can't wish my enemies and I wish I could turn back the hands of time. I messed up.

Beloveth Pls I need advice.

Bro! You didn't update us. Have you been able to resolve the issue with your wife? Has she come back to you?

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

Career Women Battle Housemaids’ Sexcapades, Randy Husbands / Bathing A New Born Baby. . . / For Men ONLY: Simple Things You Can Do To Last Longer In Bed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.