Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,321 members, 7,846,428 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 04:08 PM

My Marriage Is On The Verge Of Crashing. - Family (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Marriage Is On The Verge Of Crashing. (41876 Views)

My Family Is At The Verge Of Destruction / My Boyfriend Is On The Verge Of Leaving Me. Help! / My Sister Is On The Verge Of Making The Worst Mistake Of Her Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Marriage Is On The Verge Of Crashing. by aminusodiq(m): 4:12pm On Jan 21, 2022
Noah9:
If she needed space, that's not a problem. I don't mind buying food outside and I promise not to ask her for sex But let her just come home. Let's talk things. She haven't said a word to me.
YOU ARE A SIMP
Re: My Marriage Is On The Verge Of Crashing. by aminusodiq(m): 4:14pm On Jan 21, 2022
Noah9:
Please I'm not asking anyone for money here and why're you calling me a Simp?

Just because I needed my wife back home?? It's my wife I married legally I'm talking about here.
YOU ARE STILL A VERY GOOD SIMP... JUST MAKE SURE YOU LOOSE YOUR JOB TOO.. AND YOU WILL SEE THE MESS YOU PUT YOURSELF INTO. YOUVE DONE YOUR BEST. WOULD YOU KILL YOURSELF FOR HER AND HER FAMILY?... WHY MWOULD SHE DENY YOUR SEX FOR 60 DAYS IN THE FIRST PLACE?
Re: My Marriage Is On The Verge Of Crashing. by BabaIbo: 4:19pm On Jan 21, 2022
Ladyhippolyta88:
The answer is no who argued that with you the point is that he violated his wife and she can bring the case under domestic violence
CASE CLOSED, any further attempt to shift the goal post to domestic violence will expose your ignorance the more because that is an open case and was not part of the argument from onset because the two parties can always have a case there.

The article I shared was about Nigerian marital law and legal scholars in Nigeria so who is disproving that with you?

S*lly girl that is what you are, their opinions doesn't matter in marital rape because there is an existing and established law covering that.

You reason like a charge and bail lawyer, if at all I'm to believe your claim of being a lawyer or work in the law world.

Since you have shamelessly and stylishly accepted that marital rape is not an offence, YOU CAN DO ME A FAVOR BY GETTING OUT OF MY MENTION.

I'm done with this argument!
Re: My Marriage Is On The Verge Of Crashing. by aminusodiq(m): 4:28pm On Jan 21, 2022
Stereotypes:
The way people gloss over rape on NL is shocking.So many sick men or boys here.

The Op said he slapped his wife till blood was pouring from her face.Does that sound like one slap to you? Is his hand  made of iron? This man probably punched her face till she bled.

His wife must've been screaming and struggling with him,but what did he do?

He had an erec tion which he proceeded to put into a terrified woman who's vag ina was dry.

What happens when a vagina is dry? It gets bruises and tears,Op continued to fu ck till he ejac ulated.
Who gets turned on till ejaculation with a partner who is bleeding,struggling and dry down there? Does this sound normal to you sickos?

Next day,his wife must've had a bruised face ,traumatised psyche and a battered bleeding  vag ina,and Op expects her to be fine  just because he said sorry.

Then you sick fu cks expect her to have recovered instantly and accepted it as punishment for not having secks for 2 months.

No one is taking into account the sort of trauma he has caused her.This will be with her forever.The woman is so traumatised that she hasn't said a word to him since that day and you people are here talking rubbish.

So, if he asks her something and she says no,what next? Beat out another blood and shove it in again? You people have no concept of trauma ,the effect of seeing someone that loves you become a monster ,beat out blood and then proceed to be aroused from it Disgusting!

There are a lot of ways to deal with lack of sex for 2 months.Forceful intercourse garnished with iron fisted slaps is not the way.

Imagine saying her parents are not welcoming you? No atom of self awareness in your bones.
They have said she needs time,leave her alone and let her have that time.Its not in your place to dictate how she should deal with what has happened.

A lot of you have daughters or will have daughters abi? No problem.

I'm sure the woman would take actions if op isn't taking 85% of the responsibility. Why would she deny him sex for 60days? Didn't she know sex was part of marriage all this while?.... Actions and reactions are equal and opposite. I hope you get my point
Re: My Marriage Is On The Verge Of Crashing. by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 4:39pm On Jan 21, 2022
BabaIbo:

CASE CLOSED, any further attempt to shift the goal post to domestic violence will expose your ignorance the more because that is an open case and was not part of the argument from onset because the two parties can always have a case there
You clown what was the contention of the argumentt?did I argue against that fact, point out where I did, the OP raped his wife and that is the premise for the concept of marital rape however in Nigerian law he only violated his wife by assaulting her which I have been clear about from the beginning you are the ignorant one here who does not know hee meaning of the word 'ignorant'.

S*lly girl that is what you are, their opinions don't matter in marital rape because there is an existing and established law covering that.

You reason like a charge and bail lawyer, if at all I'm to believe your claim of being a lawyer or work in the law world
Silly boy, keep quiet their opinions matter because the law is what we make of it if opinions don't matter and the law is always concise and clear why then do we need lawyers have you not heard of statutory interpretation before?Thank God I am not a charge and bail lawyer and you are not learned to know how silly you sound, their opinion was borne out of legal interpretation which is subject to arguments that is why we go to court

Since you have shamelessly and stylishly accepted that marital rape is not an offence, YOU CAN DO ME A FAVOR BY GETTING OUT OF MY MENTION.

I'm done with this argument!
I did not stylishly and shamelessly accept anything you are just not bright to understand my point and yes the Op raped his wife and marital rape is a crime in many countries around the world so the concept is not new or out of place he violated his wife even in Nigerian law too and you cannot argue that one out.
You cannot argue with me anyway so do well to get lost you were the one who quoted me first so get lost and stop embarrassing yourself further my argument has always been clear and straightforward

2 Likes

Re: My Marriage Is On The Verge Of Crashing. by Kollins11: 4:48pm On Jan 21, 2022
Ladyhippolyta88:
will you keep quiet,you think rape is easy to forget and look as a past deed have you ever been violated before?you think it easy She needs help she needs to see a therapist not the husband neither is living with him now the solution, she can forgive him but must not live with him she needs a psychologist and someone that can help her not by staying with her husband it won't help her when she gets the help she needs she would not enter depression, no victim heals by getting close to their perpetrator Common go and sit down and the healing is by getting back to her rapist her parents have done right and should let her mee professionals that can help her not by sending her back to the lions den

His remorse will not take her out of the shock and trauma she is in sex with the two of them can never be the same, be honest with your self because if you were the one violated you won't be saying this.
The wife should get out of that marriage what the man did is terrible and no sane woman should condone that because he will do it again.I said you must be joking you are trying to trivalise rape and assault especially when it is done to you by someone dear to you it is painful and disastrous to forget so you must be joking to think that is easy to swallow and go back to normal,nothing will ever be normal between the two of them again.

God forbid, tueh
Your comments are so biased.

Madam keep quiet jare!!!

So the woman was right by denying her husband sex?

If I marry you Ladyhippolyta88 and you deny me my conjugal right, I go rape you anyhow, i go rape you till you bleed from your fvcking pussy, Infact I go rape you till you get sense.

Rubbish!!! Na thunder from heaven and hell combined go fire all this vagina people!!

See, I go RAPE you ooo!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Marriage Is On The Verge Of Crashing. by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 4:54pm On Jan 21, 2022
Kollins11:
Your comments are so unbiased.

Madam keep quiet jare!!!

So the woman was right by denying her husband sex?

If I marry you Ladyhippolyta88 and you deny me my conjugal right, I go rape you anyhow, i go rape you till you bleed from your fvcking pussy, Infact I go rape you till you get sense.

Rubbish!!! Na thunder from heaven and hell combined go fire all this vagina people!!

See, I go RAPE you ooo!

It is biased not 'unbiased' in this context you illiterate and you think I can end up with your likes? and shut up I don't engage with animals so you must be talking about a relationship you can have with an animal and not with me.

Get out you small boy.

2 Likes

Re: My Marriage Is On The Verge Of Crashing. by creepsyme(f): 4:58pm On Jan 21, 2022
Noah9:
I want to thank everyone for their advice and I really appreciate everyone involvement about the thread I created 2week ago. Here is the link.
https://www.nairaland.com/6933724/regretted-actions-please-me

Great people of this forum, honestly things have never been better ever since that incident and I wish our minds are like show glass so that y'all would see how sorry I am inside of me. I messed up and I'm really sorry.

5 days after I created that post above, My wife traveled with my daughter to her parents house to stay without telling me. Since that incident my wife haven't said a word to me, Not a single word. Sometimes I wonder if she's the same woman I married. I'm frustrated, incoherent and I'm losing my mind.

I've been good to her, I provide 85% for my family while she bring just 15% yet I don't complain, I'm romantic and good looking, since we married I don't keep female friends not to talk of cheating. Yet She denied me sex over 2 months without any reasons, that was why I acted that way and I'm so sorry.

On Tuesday here, My friend and I traveled to her parents house, they did not even welcome us well, I don't know what she must have told her parents but I explained myself, knelt down and asked for forgiveness.

She refused to come home with me, her parents were just starring at me like I'm some demon, I requested for my daughter but she refused to release her and I've already paid my daughter's school fees for the term. Her parents said they would register my daughter in a new school, that my wife need some space for now.

Please don't call me a weak man, I'm family oriented, I don't want broken home, if she needed some space that's not a problem, I can give her all the space in the world but let her come home. It's not proper raising a child in a broken home...I'm really losing my mind.

I faced query today at work because I traveled without informing my Boss which I know he won't allow me and I know how much would be deducted from my salary. what I'm going through now I can't wish my enemies and I wish I could turn back the hands of time. I messed up.

Beloveth Pls I need advice.
Bro be sorry but stop behaving like a vegetable.
You have been sorry enough, man up and accept whatever the consequences brings, if you keep being sorry for too long and you eventually win your wife back then be sure to be in mental slavery all your life with her.
Just pray and allow God to touch her, stop behaving desperate haba!
Why would she deny a full blooded young man sex for two whole months in the first place.
Permit to say she's unreasonable!
Re: My Marriage Is On The Verge Of Crashing. by GoldPencil: 4:59pm On Jan 21, 2022
E no pass like this walahi. No need to ask question or debate about it, she should already know wassup. Then if she goes ahead to try it it's now clear what's on her mind. I go do my own denial. Denial of financial responsibility. I go begin build second family, an army of sons. When the time is right, I will abandon her and take care of only the kid. Let's all be mad together.
Seniormanfeyyie:
This thing is very simple. If a woman I married denies me sex for two months, another woman vagina has taken over be that and she should be feeding herself. I will only be responsible for the feeding of my Child

1 Like

Re: My Marriage Is On The Verge Of Crashing. by spartachico(m): 5:00pm On Jan 21, 2022
Pls who is the wrong partner in this case ... just curious tho
MufasaLion:
This life, one of the most unfortunate things that can happen to someone is being with a wrong partner.
Re: My Marriage Is On The Verge Of Crashing. by ravensckar(m): 5:01pm On Jan 21, 2022
Ladyhippolyta88:

This right here was my earlier statement in the morning and I did not for once say that if it is taken to court it can be argued as rape because I am well aware that there is nothing like spousal rape in Nigeria but ignorant men like babalbo and Ravensckar want to tell me what I know and earlier addressed because they are allergic to basic English comprehension because they skipped this part and think they can lecture me on Nigerian law.

Imagine ravensckar accusing me of shifting the goal post when this has always been my stance.

And yes in other jurisdictions Op raped his wife and the wife can argue the domestic violence case in court.
Let me bookmark this post, I'll give a 'robust response' when I'm done with work. cheesy cheesy
Re: My Marriage Is On The Verge Of Crashing. by Kollins11: 5:01pm On Jan 21, 2022
Ladyhippolyta88:

It is biased not 'unbiased' in this context you illiterate and you think I can end up with your likes? and shut up I don't engage with animals so you must be talking about a relationship you can have with an animal and not with me.

Get out you small boy.
I purposely made use of that statement. So you actually knew you were so baised.

Sha.. Don't deny me my conjugal right when I get married to you. Because I RAPE the living demon out of your body and you go stitch your pussy tire.

Idiot!!
Re: My Marriage Is On The Verge Of Crashing. by Nobody: 5:02pm On Jan 21, 2022
Ladyhippolyta88:

https://thenewsnigeria.com.ng/2021/05/14/can-a-man-be-declared-guilty-of-raping-his-wife-read-what-lawyers-others-say/
Nigerian laws are not up to date that is why they cannot establish laws to tackle male abuse because they don't even see that as an issue which is very bad.

There was no need being emotional or sentimental, while I agree with you Nigerian laws are outdated, laws are still laws.
This is VAPP ACT:

VIOLENCE AGAINST PERSONS (PROHIBITION) ACT, 2015

An Act to eliminate violence in private and public life, prohibit all forms of violence against persons and to provide maximum protection and effective remedies for victims and punishment of offenders; and for related matters.

[Commencement 23rd Day of May 2015]

ENACTED by the National Assembly of the Federal Republic of Nigeria-

PART I-OFFENCES

Definition of Rape

1. (1) A person commits the offence of rape if-

(a) he or she intentionally penetrates the vagina, anus or mouth of another person with any other part of his or her body or anything else;

(b) the other person does not consent to the penetration; or

(c) the consent is obtained by force or means of threat or intimidation of any kind or by fear of harm or by means of false and fraudulent representation as to the nature of the act or the use of any substance or additive capable of taking away the will of such person or IN THE CASE OF A MARRIED PERSON, BY IMPERSONATING HIS OR HER SPOUSE.

In other words, for a married person to be considered raped, his/her spouse was impersonated!!! Again VAPP act is only currently operational in the fct as state assemblies would need to domesticate it in individual states for it to get effect.
Re: My Marriage Is On The Verge Of Crashing. by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 5:03pm On Jan 21, 2022
Kollins11:
I purposely made use of that statement. So you actually knew you were so baised.

Sha.. Don't deny me my conjugal right when I get married to you. Because I RAPE the living demon out of your body and you go stitch your pussy tire.

Idiot!!

Idiot get lost you are becoming embarrassing come and rape me and I will just watch you and do nothing.

Clown.

2 Likes

Re: My Marriage Is On The Verge Of Crashing. by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 5:06pm On Jan 21, 2022
princeeze1:

There was no need being emotional or sentimental, while I agree with you Nigerian laws are outdated, laws are still laws.
This is VAPP ACT:

VIOLENCE AGAINST PERSONS (PROHIBITION) ACT, 2015

An Act to eliminate violence in private and public life, prohibit all forms of violence against persons and to provide maximum protection and effective remedies for victims and punishment of offenders; and for related matters.

[Commencement 23rd Day of May 2015]

ENACTED by the National Assembly of the Federal Republic of Nigeria-

PART I-OFFENCES

Definition of Rape

1. (1) A person commits the offence of rape if-

(a) he or she intentionally penetrates the vagina, anus or mouth of another person with any other part of his or her body or anything else;

(b) the other person does not consent to the penetration; or

(c) the consent is obtained by force or means of threat or intimidation of any kind or by fear of harm or by means of false and fraudulent representation as to the nature of the act or the use of any substance or additive capable of taking away the will of such person or IN THE CASE OF A MARRIED PERSON, BY IMPERSONATING HIS OR HER SPOUSE.

In other words, for a married person to be considered raped, his/her spouse was impersonated!!! Again VAPP act is only currently operational in the fct as state assemblies would need to domesticate it in individual states for it to get effect.

Oga I know this and the good thing about VAPP is the gender neutrality where it established that men could be raped and I am aware of that and there is nothing emotional about calling it marital rape it does exist but our laws are not in tune with reality that is why we still don't acknowledge that men are victims of abuse or cannot be violated against because our laws don't cover for such and that is a huge and big lacuna.

And lawmakers are not interested in doing their duties or getting updated with the times.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Marriage Is On The Verge Of Crashing. by Kollins11: 5:11pm On Jan 21, 2022
Ladyhippolyta88:

Idiot get lost you are becoming embarrassing come and rape me and I will just watch you and do nothing.

Clown.
Before nko, you can't do anything. op was even soft with his wife by landing her just slaps.

Na iron metal I go hit for ur head. I will watch you bleed on your head and Rape you while you bleed from your pussy too.

Thunder fire you!!!

1 Like

Re: My Marriage Is On The Verge Of Crashing. by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 5:14pm On Jan 21, 2022
Kollins11:
Before nko, you can't do anything. op was even soft with his wife by landing her just slaps.

Na iron metal I go hit for ur head. I will watch you bleed on your head and Rape you while you bleed from your pussy too.

Thunder fire you!!!

I don't engage with animals look for your fellow animal and dialogue with because you are just implicating yourself as a future and potential rapist shut up before you implicate yourself.

It is not funny to be stupid so better shut up.

1 Like

Re: My Marriage Is On The Verge Of Crashing. by Kollins11: 5:17pm On Jan 21, 2022
Ladyhippolyta88:

I don't engage with animals look for your fellow animal and dialogue with because you are just implicating yourself as a future and potential rapist shut up before you implicate yourself.

It is not funny to be stupid so better shut up.
Implicate kill you there.

1 Like

Re: My Marriage Is On The Verge Of Crashing. by Munzy14(m): 5:24pm On Jan 21, 2022
MufasaLion:
This life, one of the most unfortunate things that can happen to someone is being with a wrong partner.
Na hell before the real hell.. sad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Marriage Is On The Verge Of Crashing. by Munzy14(m): 5:30pm On Jan 21, 2022
Noah9:
If she needed space, that's not a problem. I don't mind buying food outside and I promise not to ask her for sex But let her just come home. Let's talk things. She haven't said a word to me.
For ones let me see a woman using ignore game to deal with man... grin cheesy

You will soon be a shadow of your former self...Ignore game na your mate? grin

Go and focus on your job...Otherwise it will be suicidal.
Re: My Marriage Is On The Verge Of Crashing. by Aaron12(m): 5:44pm On Jan 21, 2022
I see OP,
Losing his job due to family, and being labelled rapist by the society. Women groups making sure that he regrets breathing the air.
I see op,
committing suicide in prison.
This i have seen.
Re: My Marriage Is On The Verge Of Crashing. by Kollins11: 5:49pm On Jan 21, 2022
Aaron12:
I see OP,
Losing his job due to family, and being labelled rapist by the society. Women groups making sure that he regrets breathing the air.
I see op,
committing suicide in prison.
This i have seen.
Don't mind those vagina people, they're all mad!
Ladyhippolyta88:

just like this fool.
Re: My Marriage Is On The Verge Of Crashing. by alpontif(m): 6:01pm On Jan 21, 2022
Woman that is already tired of the marriage, wey dey look for excuse before. She knows you like sex with her, na why she deny you... Just so you ll do the unthinkable, and she go get excuse...

Why will any sane woman deny her husband sex if she wasn't already planning to exit the marriage..

And you sef, you be simp.. You be mumu man. You no suppose dey beg woman for sex, if she no gree, no ask am again, get a side chick and handle things yourself, her eye go clear by herself.

Now wey you Don Bleep up, count your losses and move on. Divorce is not the end of life, the Children go survive am. It is not a big deal.

1 Like

Re: My Marriage Is On The Verge Of Crashing. by Kollins11: 6:02pm On Jan 21, 2022
Ladyhippolyta88:

I've got my eyes on you, You think is everyone you can just insult online and go scout free. You're on my radar, better start watching your back from now henceforth as long as you're in Nigeria.

Whether you're a man or woman behind this moniker, I swear you go collect. I'm assuring you that.

1 Like

Re: My Marriage Is On The Verge Of Crashing. by Idaytesj29(m): 6:23pm On Jan 21, 2022
I just mailed you
Let's talk privately
Re: My Marriage Is On The Verge Of Crashing. by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 6:24pm On Jan 21, 2022
Kollins11:
I've got my eyes on you, You think is everyone you can just insult online and go scout free. You're on my radar, better start watching your back from now henceforth as long as you're in Nigeria.

Whether you're a man or woman behind this moniker, I swear you go collect. I'm assuring you that.

Oh, I am scared cry cry cry

Clown what a non-entity you are undecided
Re: My Marriage Is On The Verge Of Crashing. by Kollins11: 6:34pm On Jan 21, 2022
Ladyhippolyta88:

Oh, I am scared cry cry cry

Clown what a non-entity you are undecided
uhmmm...2 months is too long for me to get you. Thank God it's a faceless forum.

Watch your back. A word is enough for....
Re: My Marriage Is On The Verge Of Crashing. by esthel(f): 6:41pm On Jan 21, 2022
I hope you saw and "in other aspects", you can imagine what happens when she tells the court he is a rapist.
VERDA:

So in your thinking, once she is capable of taking care of the child the court will just give her custody and ask the father of the child to leave the child's life abi?? Well-done ma!!

1 Like

Re: My Marriage Is On The Verge Of Crashing. by SilvanusII(m): 6:43pm On Jan 21, 2022
So they will release the daughter to you, a useless man with no self control, so that you can molest okwiya? You better stew and show you can be trusted again. Even if it takes years
Re: My Marriage Is On The Verge Of Crashing. by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 6:47pm On Jan 21, 2022
Kollins11:
uhmmm...2 months is too long for me to get you. Thank God it's a faceless forum.

Watch your back. A word is enough for....

Lol any evil power against my life holy ghost fire.

You will only end up in hell fire grin grin

Clownish he-goat

1 Like

Re: My Marriage Is On The Verge Of Crashing. by Abdogood(m): 6:49pm On Jan 21, 2022
Noah9:
I want to thank everyone for their advice and I really appreciate everyone involvement about the thread I created 2week ago. Here is the link.
https://www.nairaland.com/6933724/regretted-actions-please-me

Great people of this forum, honestly things have never been better ever since that incident and I wish our minds are like show glass so that y'all would see how sorry I am inside of me. I messed up and I'm really sorry.

5 days after I created that post above, My wife traveled with my daughter to her parents house to stay without telling me. Since that incident my wife haven't said a word to me, Not a single word. Sometimes I wonder if she's the same woman I married. I'm frustrated, incoherent and I'm losing my mind.

I've been good to her, I provide 85% for my family while she bring just 15% yet I don't complain, I'm romantic and good looking, since we married I don't keep female friends not to talk of cheating. Yet She denied me sex over 2 months without any reasons, that was why I acted that way and I'm so sorry.

On Tuesday here, My friend and I traveled to her parents house, they did not even welcome us well, I don't know what she must have told her parents but I explained myself, knelt down and asked for forgiveness.

She refused to come home with me, her parents were just starring at me like I'm some demon, I requested for my daughter but she refused to release her and I've already paid my daughter's school fees for the term. Her parents said they would register my daughter in a new school, that my wife need some space for now.

Please don't call me a weak man, I'm family oriented, I don't want broken home, if she needed some space that's not a problem, I can give her all the space in the world but let her come home. It's not proper raising a child in a broken home...I'm really losing my mind.

I faced query today at work because I traveled without informing my Boss which I know he won't allow me and I know how much would be deducted from my salary. what I'm going through now I can't wish my enemies and I wish I could turn back the hands of time. I messed up.
I
Beloveth Pls I need advice.

Oga turn ur focus to prayer
Re: My Marriage Is On The Verge Of Crashing. by godswilld10(m): 6:54pm On Jan 21, 2022
for ur wife to starve u sex for good 2months it means that she doesn't have interest in d name called marriage again............ normally my wife nor fit starve me sex for 4days talkless of 2months grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

Wives Kindly Share The Weird Stuffs You Do For Your Man Out Of Love. / 19-Year-Old Boy Slaps, Beats His Grandmom Over Food In Lagos (Pix, Video) / How Do I Quit My Marriage Of 2 Years Without Hurting Her?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 113
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.