Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,208 members, 7,829,323 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:22 AM

My Marriage Is On The Verge Of Crashing. - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Marriage Is On The Verge Of Crashing. (41710 Views)

My Family Is At The Verge Of Destruction / My Boyfriend Is On The Verge Of Leaving Me. Help! / My Sister Is On The Verge Of Making The Worst Mistake Of Her Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Marriage Is On The Verge Of Crashing. by Aaron12(m): 10:44pm On Jan 20, 2022
To the OP,
forget this philosophy and psychology of you don't want a broken home, the devil has signed and stamp on your marriage to crash due to sex issue and even delivered the message through forced rape.
You know what's best for you at the moment move on with your life, but i know for sure you can't do that cause you are suffering from the symptoms of onetisis and you have made her your centre stage in life(depression, restlessnesses, etc). Too much devotion to women has being killing men since the time of Adam.

14 Likes

Re: My Marriage Is On The Verge Of Crashing. by Kobojunkie: 10:46pm On Jan 20, 2022
Aaron12:
To the OP,
forget this philosophy and psychology of you don't want a broken home, the devil has signed and stamp on your marriage to crash due to sex issue and even delivered the message through forced rape. .
The devil did this and not the OP who clearly said he did it? undecided

2 Likes

Re: My Marriage Is On The Verge Of Crashing. by Zaheertyler(m): 10:47pm On Jan 20, 2022
Noah9:
I want to thank everyone for their advice and I really appreciate everyone involvement about the thread I created 2week ago. Here is the link.
https://www.nairaland.com/6933724/regretted-actions-please-me

Great people of this forum, honestly things have never been better ever since that incident and I wish our minds are like show glass so that y'all would see how sorry I am inside of me. I messed up and I'm really sorry.

5 days after I created that post above, My wife traveled with my daughter to her parents house to stay without telling me. Since that incident my wife haven't said a word to me, Not a single word. Sometimes I wonder if she's the same woman I married. I'm frustrated, incoherent and I'm losing my mind.

I've been good to her, I provide 85% for my family while she bring just 15% yet I don't complain, I'm romantic and good looking, since we married I don't keep female friends not to talk of cheating. Yet She denied me sex over 2 months without any reasons, that was why I acted that way and I'm so sorry.

On Tuesday here, My friend and I traveled to her parents house, they did not even welcome us well, I don't know what she must have told her parents but I explained myself, knelt down and asked for forgiveness.

She refused to come home with me, her parents were just starring at me like I'm some demon, I requested for my daughter but she refused to release her and I've already paid my daughter's school fees for the term. Her parents said they would register my daughter in a new school, that my wife need some space for now.

Please don't call me a weak man, I'm family oriented, I don't want broken home, if she needed some space that's not a problem, I can give her all the space in the world but let her come home. It's not proper raising a child in a broken home...I'm really losing my mind.

I faced query today at work because I traveled without informing my Boss which I know he won't allow me and I know how much would be deducted from my salary. what I'm going through now I can't wish my enemies and I wish I could turn back the hands of time. I messed up.

Beloveth Pls I need advice.
Oga move on... wetin Dey do you self
Move on
Women no finish
Just know say you get pikin with am
But move on
You Dey give that woman too many attention

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Marriage Is On The Verge Of Crashing. by Zaheertyler(m): 10:49pm On Jan 20, 2022
Noah9:
If she needed space, that's not a problem. I don't mind buying food outside and I promise not to ask her for sex But let her just come home. Let's talk things. She haven't said a word to me.
Mumu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Marriage Is On The Verge Of Crashing. by Zaheertyler(m): 10:50pm On Jan 20, 2022
Noah9:
Please I'm not asking anyone for money here and why're you calling me a Simp?

Just because I needed my wife back home?? It's my wife I married legally I'm talking about here.
Does it mean you have too be a mumu
Move on and she will come begging king

6 Likes

Re: My Marriage Is On The Verge Of Crashing. by Aaron12(m): 10:51pm On Jan 20, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Demons use people just the way they can easily use you against another person, when you empty inside, spirits come in and use the individuals for their own gain, when the individual realises what happened the damage has being done. it is will be too late already, just like OP's case.
Re: My Marriage Is On The Verge Of Crashing. by Kollins11: 10:51pm On Jan 20, 2022
Stereotypes:

RAPIST NUMBER 1.
My Middle Finger on the air for you Man!!!

My message for you is that you tell your sister or daughter to give their husband his conjugal right else her pussy go tear by fire by force Rubbish!!!

9 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My Marriage Is On The Verge Of Crashing. by Stereotypes: 10:58pm On Jan 20, 2022
Kollins11:
My Middle Finger on the air for you Man!!!

My message for you is that you tell your sister or daughter to give their husband his conjugal right else her pussy go tear by fire by force Rubbish!!!

Weh done sah!
You're doing well.

2 Likes

Re: My Marriage Is On The Verge Of Crashing. by Kobojunkie: 10:58pm On Jan 20, 2022
Aaron12:
Demons use people just the way they can easily use you against another person, when you empty inside, spirits come in and use the individuals for own gain, when the individual realises the damage done it is late already, just like OP's case.
So, even though the man admits to doing it himself, you would rather he cop to a demon/devil being responsible for his crime against his wife? undecided

2 Likes

Re: My Marriage Is On The Verge Of Crashing. by Kollins11: 11:00pm On Jan 20, 2022
Stereotypes:

RAPIST NUMBER 1.The world is a small place ,you have said you will rape with your full chest.
I just looked up your post history,lol
You cannot even approach women and you're looking for olosho to help your ministry.No wonder you've called yourself a potential rapist.

Well done!
Sha... Warn your sister and daughter.

A word is enough for the wise.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Marriage Is On The Verge Of Crashing. by Aaron12(m): 11:01pm On Jan 20, 2022
Kobojunkie:
So, even though the man admits to doing it himself, you would rather he cop to a demon/devil being responsible for his crime against his wife? undecided
I know you are a woman, you are just moving around in circles, get the message.
simple and short,
have a nice night ahead.
Re: My Marriage Is On The Verge Of Crashing. by Stereotypes: 11:03pm On Jan 20, 2022
Kollins11:
Sha... Warn your sister and daughter.

A word is enough for the wise.

Yessah!
Re: My Marriage Is On The Verge Of Crashing. by Kobojunkie: 11:05pm On Jan 20, 2022
Aaron12:
I know you are a woman, you are just moving around in circles, get the message.
simple and short,
have a nice night ahead.
Sure, I know I am a woman for not seeing things through the same myopic goggles that defines your existence. Your message which is that the devil is to blame, even when the man confessed to the crime, comes from a grown man is beyond belief undecided

2 Likes

Re: My Marriage Is On The Verge Of Crashing. by Aaron12(m): 11:17pm On Jan 20, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Sure, I know I am a woman for not seeing things through the same myopic goggles that define your existence. That you message is that the devil is to blame even when the man confessed to the crime, is beyond belief. undecided
Chuckles,
get the message,
i wasn't blaming the devil but you are twisting it.
Re: My Marriage Is On The Verge Of Crashing. by Kobojunkie: 11:23pm On Jan 20, 2022
Aaron12:
Chuckles,
get the message,
i wasn't blaming the devil but you are twisting it.
Oh, now I am to blame for what was obviously your posts? undecided

1 Like

Re: My Marriage Is On The Verge Of Crashing. by Aaron12(m): 11:44pm On Jan 20, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Oh, now I am to blame for what was obviously your posts? undecided
CHUCKLES.
Re: My Marriage Is On The Verge Of Crashing. by wiseone28: 12:14am On Jan 21, 2022
DontBullshitMe:
FAKE STORY. cheesy
Create yours let's see if it will be interesting

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Marriage Is On The Verge Of Crashing. by Double0h7(f): 12:21am On Jan 21, 2022
There's something weird about you op... your actions and what you claim to be don't align for me. You don't get to decide when someone forgives you, you don't decide how they react to your crime.

You don't rape someone and say sorry and expect things to be normal. If you are serious then ask your wife what she needs to heal and forgive you and do as she asks. If you don't care then move on.

You don't get to control the results of your actions. If she never comes back then she is in her rights. I'm glad she has such loving and supportive parents.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Marriage Is On The Verge Of Crashing. by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 12:47am On Jan 21, 2022
Kellzzyy:

He doesn't need to admit the rape in court.
It'll be hard for her to prove the rape.
This is just legal technicalities. He could whip up an entirely new story about the saga and the court would grant him custody.

After he don post am for naira land he go whip up new story grin grin

How convenient grin

Easier said than done cheesy

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Marriage Is On The Verge Of Crashing. by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 12:52am On Jan 21, 2022
Stereotypes:
The way people gloss over rape on NL is shocking.So many sick men or boys here.

The Op said he slapped his wife till blood was pouring from her face.Does that sound like one slap to you? Is his hand  made of iron? This man probably punched her face till she bled.

His wife must've been screaming and struggling with him,but what did he do?

He had an erec tion which he proceeded to put into a terrified woman who's vag ina was dry.

What happens when a vagina is dry? It gets bruises and tears,Op continued to fu ck till he ejac ulated.
Who gets turned on till ejaculation with a partner who is bleeding,struggling and dry down there? Does this sound normal to you sickos?

Next day,his wife must've had a bruised face ,traumatised psyche and a battered bleeding  vag ina,and Op expects her to be fine  just because he said sorry.

Then you sick fu cks expect her to have recovered instantly and accepted it as punishment for not having secks for 2 months.

No one is taking into account the sort of trauma he has caused her.This will be with her forever.The woman is so traumatised that she hasn't said a word to him since that day and you people are here talking rubbish.

So, if he asks her something and she says no,what next? Beat out another blood and shove it in again? You people have no concept of trauma ,the effect of seeing someone that loves you become a monster ,beat out blood and then proceed to be aroused from it Disgusting!

There are a lot of ways to deal with lack of sex for 2 months.Forceful intercourse garnished with iron fisted slaps is not the way.

Imagine saying her parents are not welcoming you? No atom of self awareness in your bones.
They have said she needs time,leave her alone and let her have that time.Its not in your place to dictate how she should deal with what has happened.

A lot of you have daughters or will have daughters abi? No problem.

I will keep saying it that there are a lot of troubled men on naira land especially in the romance section and it is because of the anonymity of this forum that they get to display their disgusting thoughts. lipsrsealed

17 Likes

Re: My Marriage Is On The Verge Of Crashing. by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 12:55am On Jan 21, 2022
Double0h7:
There's something weird about you op... your actions and what you claim to be don't align for me. You don't get to decide when someone forgives you, you don't decide how they react to your crime.

You don't rape someone and say sorry and expect things to be normal. If you are serious then ask your wife what she needs to heal and forgive you and do as she asks. If you don't care then move on.

You don't get to control the results of your actions. If she never comes back then she is in her rights. I'm glad she has such loving and supportive parents.
Nice one

Stereotypes:
The way people gloss over rape on NL is shocking.So many sick men or boys here.

The Op said he slapped his wife till blood was pouring from her face.Does that sound like one slap to you? Is his hand  made of iron? This man probably punched her face till she bled.

His wife must've been screaming and struggling with him,but what did he do?

He had an erec tion which he proceeded to put into a terrified woman who's vag ina was dry.

What happens when a vagina is dry? It gets bruises and tears,Op continued to fu ck till he ejac ulated.
Who gets turned on till ejaculation with a partner who is bleeding,struggling and dry down there? Does this sound normal to you sickos?

Next day,his wife must've had a bruised face ,traumatised psyche and a battered bleeding  vag ina,and Op expects her to be fine  just because he said sorry.

Then you sick fu cks expect her to have recovered instantly and accepted it as punishment for not having secks for 2 months.

No one is taking into account the sort of trauma he has caused her.This will be with her forever.The woman is so traumatised that she hasn't said a word to him since that day and you people are here talking rubbish.

So, if he asks her something and she says no,what next? Beat out another blood and shove it in again? You people have no concept of trauma ,the effect of seeing someone that loves you become a monster ,beat out blood and then proceed to be aroused from it Disgusting!

There are a lot of ways to deal with lack of sex for 2 months.Forceful intercourse garnished with iron fisted slaps is not the way.

Imagine saying her parents are not welcoming you? No atom of self awareness in your bones.
They have said she needs time,leave her alone and let her have that time.Its not in your place to dictate how she should deal with what has happened.

A lot of you have daughters or will have daughters abi? No problem.

Where is noah9 you need to read this and shame on you for thinking that an apology will cure trauma

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Marriage Is On The Verge Of Crashing. by Nobody: 1:13am On Jan 21, 2022
Ishilove:

You're a bachelor giving marital advice? I'm not even sure you're in a relationship but yet you are 'advising' the OP on how to handle a marital crisis undecided

Hian, Nairaland, I shake yansh for una undecided

The thin weak me.!
Re: My Marriage Is On The Verge Of Crashing. by Double0h7(f): 1:18am On Jan 21, 2022
Ladyhippolyta88:
Nice one

Where is noah9 you need to read this and shame on you for thinking that an apology will cure trauma

If we heard this story from his wife's side we'd be shocked. He sounds like a narcissist. He wants to convince us how much of a great husband he is while confessing to such a monstrous crime.

It would be better if he carried side chicks than to beat and rape his wife. Rape isn't about sex, it's about power and weakness. to get an erection while someone is suffering and crying under you is a psychological thing, it's not a physical urge it's mental.

He's a sick fvck and I'm not falling for his sob story. Let nl's rapists and pedophiles comfort him.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Marriage Is On The Verge Of Crashing. by NoToPile: 1:34am On Jan 21, 2022
crackhaus:
I didn't believe this story the first time, I still don't believe it now.

Which part don't you believe?

The part that he his wife denied him sex or the part he slapped(I think it will be blows actually) her saw her bleed and then still raped her or the part that she moved to her parents place.

The dude is even talking about how he's providing 85percent. grin he still doesn't know what's up.

Anyway I see some romance section boys leading him on.

It is only God that can heal that marriage.

I actually remembered the there's 'no marital rape thread' that rocked family section sometimes back. Well this is rape and its in marriage so it qualifies as marital rape.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Marriage Is On The Verge Of Crashing. by NoToPile: 1:48am On Jan 21, 2022
OP, she said she needs space give her space, she's traumatized, how can't you understand that?

Give her space, you might inform your parents or someone you look up to on what you did and the effects.

hope and pray things change with time

Thats all.

3 Likes

Re: My Marriage Is On The Verge Of Crashing. by FORWARDEVERLY: 1:56am On Jan 21, 2022
Kobojunkie:

Shut up.. it's the devil that did it..
Re: My Marriage Is On The Verge Of Crashing. by Kobojunkie: 2:00am On Jan 21, 2022
FORWARDEVERLY:

Shut up.. it's the devil that did it..
The devil smacked his wife and while she bled and cried, the devil then raped his wife using his dick and body. And the same devil watched the woman cry throughout the next day? lipsrsealed

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

Frankco Pere: Amputee Comedian Seeks Help To Get Married (Pictures) / Couple In Divorce Case Made Love Before Appearing In Court / What I Did To My Mother-in-law

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.