Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,611 members, 7,820,173 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:52 AM

Policeman Attacks Rivers Lady With Burning Stove For Rejecting His Proposal - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Policeman Attacks Rivers Lady With Burning Stove For Rejecting His Proposal (36915 Views)

Man Disfigured A Lady's Car For Rejecting His Advances / Lady Slaps Boyfriend For Rejecting Marriage Proposal After Six Years Of Dating / Girlfriend Rejects His Proposal. He Collected The Shoes & Food He Bought For Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Policeman Attacks Rivers Lady With Burning Stove For Rejecting His Proposal by ipobarethieves: 3:18pm On Jan 21, 2022
sad meth yweets again
Re: Policeman Attacks Rivers Lady With Burning Stove For Rejecting His Proposal by ipobarethieves: 3:19pm On Jan 21, 2022
sad Kanu yweets are criminals
Re: Policeman Attacks Rivers Lady With Burning Stove For Rejecting His Proposal by JDelight(m): 3:19pm On Jan 21, 2022
Urgent Deal
2005 RAV4 for sale

Price is just 1.650m naira only
Nig. Used
Neatly used by a foreigner.
Owner wants to return to base �

First body
First registration
Ac working fine and very cold
Engine very ok
Papers Complete � and update to date✅
Neat interior with sound system
Nothing to fix after purchase.

Congratulations to the lucky buyer
For more details contact
Amen Autos Nig ltd on
Location is Ojudu Berger Lagos state

Re: Policeman Attacks Rivers Lady With Burning Stove For Rejecting His Proposal by Lightorder: 3:20pm On Jan 21, 2022
Police inspector living in a face me I slap you compound

1 Like

Re: Policeman Attacks Rivers Lady With Burning Stove For Rejecting His Proposal by RealistRedpiler: 3:20pm On Jan 21, 2022
In every of your doings, don't forget Boss Mosidi advice: ALL NIGERIAN GIRLS ARE USELESS, ALL OF THEM..

LONG LIVE BOSS MOSIDI!!

YOUR LEGACY LIVES!!
Re: Policeman Attacks Rivers Lady With Burning Stove For Rejecting His Proposal by Racoon(m): 3:21pm On Jan 21, 2022
See them? The most useless police in the world.

1 Like

Re: Policeman Attacks Rivers Lady With Burning Stove For Rejecting His Proposal by ipobarethieves: 3:22pm On Jan 21, 2022
sad U aren't ready to sale it.
JDelight:
Urgent Deal
2005 RAV4 for sale

Price is just 1.650m naira only
Nig. Used
Neatly used by a foreigner.
Owner wants to return to base �

First body
First registration
Ac working fine and very cold
Engine very ok
Papers Complete � and update to date✅
Neat interior with sound system
Nothing to fix after purchase.

Congratulations to the lucky buyer
For more details contact
Amen Autos Nig ltd on
Location is Ojudu Berger Lagos state
Re: Policeman Attacks Rivers Lady With Burning Stove For Rejecting His Proposal by Nomiyesupersaint: 3:23pm On Jan 21, 2022
Na their way of life.If you no fear naija police,my brother you are On Your Own(OYO)

1 Like

Re: Policeman Attacks Rivers Lady With Burning Stove For Rejecting His Proposal by TOPCRUISE(m): 3:24pm On Jan 21, 2022
Wicked man. He should be jailed. Police PPRO said if he is found guilty. Is he saying it's possible she want to commit suicide
Re: Policeman Attacks Rivers Lady With Burning Stove For Rejecting His Proposal by ipobarethieves: 3:25pm On Jan 21, 2022
sad Eleribu ni Omo OKORO Eze yen.Him oga should handover him to street boys to take of the case
Re: Policeman Attacks Rivers Lady With Burning Stove For Rejecting His Proposal by AFvckingAlpha(m): 3:25pm On Jan 21, 2022
Kellibae:
cry useless men everywhere just .. idiots that can take rejection ...once u reject them frustrations starts, many of them are on nairaland this idiot called AFvckingAlpha is one of them grin.
Becoz im dumping his pms in trash, he started foaming grin grin

grin Now you’re using my moniker to chase clout

So petty grin

Bitch ass niggarr
Re: Policeman Attacks Rivers Lady With Burning Stove For Rejecting His Proposal by ppogba: 3:26pm On Jan 21, 2022
If a police officer is not throwing stove, she may be putting a little girl's hand in a hot pot of soup.

Mental check up should be a must for this animals in human skin.
Re: Policeman Attacks Rivers Lady With Burning Stove For Rejecting His Proposal by NGArmyTerrorist: 3:26pm On Jan 21, 2022
Those terrorists in black and black uniforms! Spits.. I don't pity those they're maltreating. When Ungun KnownMen shows up, those that they're maltreating and killing will start talking nonsense; so let them deal with you guys wella.. cheesy
Re: Policeman Attacks Rivers Lady With Burning Stove For Rejecting His Proposal by Midas01: 3:26pm On Jan 21, 2022
Pray against spirit of foolishness in your lineage.
DrChukki:
An average Nigerian lady don't really know what she wants from a man...

1 Like

Re: Policeman Attacks Rivers Lady With Burning Stove For Rejecting His Proposal by Bola146(f): 3:26pm On Jan 21, 2022
The day I take either policeman or army to my father as the man I want to marry, he will just kill me grin grin

1 Like

Re: Policeman Attacks Rivers Lady With Burning Stove For Rejecting His Proposal by Tvoice: 3:27pm On Jan 21, 2022
dawnomike:
Policemen in Nigeria need occasional mental check up... Thiis one is another mad police officer of the law.

Occasional to far , daily mental check , dey are becoming something else

1 Like

Re: Policeman Attacks Rivers Lady With Burning Stove For Rejecting His Proposal by Kellibae(f): 3:28pm On Jan 21, 2022
AFvckingAlpha:

grin Now you’re using my moniker to chase clout

So petty grin

Bitch ass niggarr

"Chase clouth"...when u worth nothing more than a small nylon of hemp sitting under ur dusty flat and torn mattress grin grin grin grin

Dont make me laff plssssss grin
Re: Policeman Attacks Rivers Lady With Burning Stove For Rejecting His Proposal by brosammy(m): 3:31pm On Jan 21, 2022
Alayeee, na by force?
Re: Policeman Attacks Rivers Lady With Burning Stove For Rejecting His Proposal by lozanni(m): 3:31pm On Jan 21, 2022
dawnomike:
Policemen in Nigeria need occasional mental check up... Thiis one is another mad police officer of the law.

i am telling you. Who in their right state of mind will go that far because a lady rejected his advances.
Re: Policeman Attacks Rivers Lady With Burning Stove For Rejecting His Proposal by AvalonSpace(m): 3:33pm On Jan 21, 2022
Even this Papa!
Re: Policeman Attacks Rivers Lady With Burning Stove For Rejecting His Proposal by Ibaaboy(m): 3:34pm On Jan 21, 2022
airminem:
Police are meant to be in the barracks/quarters with their fellow criminals

U don mad
Re: Policeman Attacks Rivers Lady With Burning Stove For Rejecting His Proposal by AFvckingAlpha(m): 3:35pm On Jan 21, 2022
Kellibae:

"Chase clouth"...when u worth nothing more than a small nylon of hemp sitting under ur dusty flat and torn mattress grin grin grin grin

Dont make me laff plssssss grin

Clown that’s what you are grin
Re: Policeman Attacks Rivers Lady With Burning Stove For Rejecting His Proposal by Kellibae(f): 3:36pm On Jan 21, 2022
AFvckingAlpha:

Clown that’s what you are grin

E shock u how i got u perfecly grin
Re: Policeman Attacks Rivers Lady With Burning Stove For Rejecting His Proposal by dododawa1: 3:36pm On Jan 21, 2022
Money is involved.
Re: Policeman Attacks Rivers Lady With Burning Stove For Rejecting His Proposal by olabrad: 3:37pm On Jan 21, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
No respect for women at all..this is what happens when you feel relationship is by force..
Some men no dey reason at all..why batter a woman for refusing your proposal..
Well he should be stripped off his rank and sentenced to torture in guardroom.. undecided

Stop hiding behind a man's name. Are you ashamed of being a woman?

Are you suffering from inferiority complex or you are making attempt at deception?
Re: Policeman Attacks Rivers Lady With Burning Stove For Rejecting His Proposal by FERNANDEZISBACK: 3:38pm On Jan 21, 2022
Kellibae:
cry useless men everywhere just .. idiots that can take rejection ...once u reject them frustrations starts, many of them are on nairaland this idiot called AFvckingAlpha is one of them grin.
Becoz im dumping his pms in trash, he started foaming grin grin
Really? grin grin

1 Like

Re: Policeman Attacks Rivers Lady With Burning Stove For Rejecting His Proposal by AFvckingAlpha(m): 3:38pm On Jan 21, 2022
Kellibae:

E shock u how i got u perfecly grin

How will I take a clown seriously grin

Now I know how dumb you truly are grin
Re: Policeman Attacks Rivers Lady With Burning Stove For Rejecting His Proposal by AFvckingAlpha(m): 3:40pm On Jan 21, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Really? grin grin

Wow everyone chasing clout with my moniker grin

I see y’all.

I said what I said
Re: Policeman Attacks Rivers Lady With Burning Stove For Rejecting His Proposal by FERNANDEZISBACK: 3:40pm On Jan 21, 2022
olabrad:

Stop hiding behind a man's name. Are you ashamed of being a woman?
Common kid why did you run from that thread...you ain't embarrassed huh..
After disgracing yourself there you came over here.. come I ain't into little boys aiit..

Maybe when you grow up we can have a reasonable conversation for now keep acting like a kid.. cheesy wink
Re: Policeman Attacks Rivers Lady With Burning Stove For Rejecting His Proposal by FERNANDEZISBACK: 3:41pm On Jan 21, 2022
AFvckingAlpha:

Wow everyone chasing clout with my moniker grin

I see y’all.

I said what I said
Really? grin shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why I Vowed Never to get married ( A Nairalander) / What To Do If A Lady Asks For Money For Data Or Changing Of Phones - Reno Omokri / What Are The Responsibilities Of A Boyfriend Or Fiance?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.