Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,943 members, 7,838,364 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 08:24 PM

7 Signs Of A Useless Guy/bf - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 7 Signs Of A Useless Guy/bf (2867 Views)

I Have Slept With 88.8% Of The Girls I Met Online. Girls Are Just Useless”- Guy / “I Have Slept With 88.8% Of Girls I Met Online. Girls Are Just USELESS” - Guy / "I Have Slept With 88.8% Of The Girls I Met Online. Girls Are Just Useless”- Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

7 Signs Of A Useless Guy/bf by Funtobewith: 9:00am On Jan 22, 2022
When you first met him, he treated you like the only important thing in his life.

But as the days turn into months, he seems more distant, or worse, he doesn’t have time for you anymore.

1.. He takes time

He doesn’t make you his priority. He is not eager to pick your calls and hang out with you. He does things at his own convenience even when he’s not busy.

2.. He takes you for granted
He doesn’t appreciate the sacrifices you do for him. No appreciation for the little gestures you do for him. He never reciprocates anything you do.

3.. No time for you
He is always in a rush to hang up when you call him. He doesn’t have time for you, but always has time for his friends and other activities. He is always on social media but he doesn’t even send you a message.

He makes plans with you and cancels them often. And he always has a convincing excuse no matter what accusation you make.

4 Every time both of you meet, all he wants to do is make out.
Everytime sex sex sex He gets annoyed if you just want to talk or hang out doing something else.

5.. He’s emotionally closed off
An early sign of a bad boyfriend is that he doesn’t want to talk about the way forward pertaining to your relationship.He says he likes living in the present, but still makes future plans about everything else but the relationship.

6.. He has a lot of secrets

7 He's a nairalander

Take note of number 7
Very important

3 Likes

Re: 7 Signs Of A Useless Guy/bf by Sonnobax15(m): 9:01am On Jan 22, 2022
grin
Your number 7 point is as important as yellow teeth is to Tinubu tongue

Op,las las you be full-time werey cheesy

1 Like

Re: 7 Signs Of A Useless Guy/bf by chatinent: 9:03am On Jan 22, 2022
So what of those ladies who haven't bought you even a comb all her life saying she was there for you when you had nothing?

10 Likes

Re: 7 Signs Of A Useless Guy/bf by Funtobewith: 9:04am On Jan 22, 2022
Sonnobax15:
grin
Your number 7 point is as important as yellow teeth is to Tinubu tongue

Op,las las you be full-time werey cheesy

I take ur comment as a joke tongue
Re: 7 Signs Of A Useless Guy/bf by Xhamster(f): 9:09am On Jan 22, 2022
No. 7 is spot on!
Re: 7 Signs Of A Useless Guy/bf by Funtobewith: 9:11am On Jan 22, 2022
Xhamster:
No. 7 is spot on!

Ikr cool
Re: 7 Signs Of A Useless Guy/bf by FERNANDEZISBACK: 9:36am On Jan 22, 2022
You made a very great point there..
Don't you think we have to reconsider no 7 for the sake of real men on here? wink wink
Re: 7 Signs Of A Useless Guy/bf by johnsonmartina6(m): 9:50am On Jan 22, 2022
chatinent:
So what if those ladies who haven't bought you even a comb all her life saying she was there for you when you had nothing?
my brother na so them dey do o,, imagine gal way i date,, i leave am go hustle,, she later say i was there for you when you had nothing

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7 Signs Of A Useless Guy/bf by Funtobewith: 9:57am On Jan 22, 2022
johnsonmartina6:
my brother na so them dey do o,, imagine gal way i date,, i leave am go hustle,, she later say i was there for you when you had nothing
If u like no hustle
Sapa go show u way
tongue
Re: 7 Signs Of A Useless Guy/bf by SarutobiEky(m): 10:26am On Jan 22, 2022
I'm one helluva useless bf and I'm proud of it. grin grin

How do you expect me to take rlships serious when my akkant dey red? Like tf? angry cool

Easy now, E. cheesy

1 Like

Re: 7 Signs Of A Useless Guy/bf by Nobody: 10:39am On Jan 22, 2022
Op what of the nigerian girls that are scared of dating me cos I'm too fine
Re: 7 Signs Of A Useless Guy/bf by Joeblazeochola(m): 10:46am On Jan 22, 2022
we plenty b dat oh
Re: 7 Signs Of A Useless Guy/bf by Generalwoodz(m): 11:01am On Jan 22, 2022
In a sane community the father of this op should have been banned and banished from the village

2 Likes

Re: 7 Signs Of A Useless Guy/bf by Funtobewith: 11:07am On Jan 22, 2022
Generalwoodz:
In a sane community the father of this op should have been banned and banished from the village
Just like ur father wink
Re: 7 Signs Of A Useless Guy/bf by RealistRedpiler: 12:43pm On Jan 22, 2022
Funtobewith:

When you first met him, he treated you like the only important thing in his life.

But as the days turn into months, he seems more distant, or worse, he doesn’t have time for you anymore.

1.. He takes time

He doesn’t make you his priority. He is not eager to pick your calls and hang out with you. He does things at his own convenience even when he’s not busy.

He doesn’t appreciate the sacrifices you do for him. No appreciation for the little gestures you do for him. He never reciprocates anything you do.

3.. No time for you
He is always in a rush to hang up when you call him. He doesn’t have time for you, but always has time for his friends and other activities. He is always on social media but he doesn’t even send you a message.

He makes plans with you and cancels them often. And he always has a convincing excuse no matter what accusation you make.

Everytime sex sex sex He gets annoyed if you just want to talk or hang out doing something else.

An early sign of a bad boyfriend is that he doesn’t want to talk about the way forward pertaining to your relationship.He says he likes living in the present, but still makes future plans about everything else but the relationship.

7 He's a nairalander

Take note of number 7
Very important

In every of your doings, don't forget Boss Mosidi advice: ALL NIGERIAN GIRLS ARE USELESS, ALL OF THEM..

LONG LIVE BOSS MOSIDI!!

YOUR LEGACY LIVES!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 7 Signs Of A Useless Guy/bf by RealistRedpiler: 12:43pm On Jan 22, 2022
In every of your doings, don't forget Boss Mosidi advice: ALL NIGERIAN GIRLS ARE USELESS, ALL OF THEM..

LONG LIVE BOSS MOSIDI!!

YOUR LEGACY LIVES!!

1 Like

Re: 7 Signs Of A Useless Guy/bf by worldclass68(m): 12:48pm On Jan 22, 2022
Funtobewith:

1.. He takes time

3.. No time for you

7 He's a nairalander

Take note of number 7
Very important

I am all these 7 good amazing qualities to someone's daughter grin
Re: 7 Signs Of A Useless Guy/bf by Nyascobar1414: 2:44pm On Jan 22, 2022
Senomi:
Op what of the nigerian girls that are scared of dating me cos I'm too fine

Is that your real pic?
Re: 7 Signs Of A Useless Guy/bf by Boogyman557: 2:58pm On Jan 22, 2022
Holly Gram cool real matters on top real MATTERZ..

I LITE UP my WEED in peace..

WTF MAN
Re: 7 Signs Of A Useless Guy/bf by Truvelisback(m): 4:54pm On Jan 22, 2022
Op, No 7, shey u see my eye abi? Na to bite u remain.

Re: 7 Signs Of A Useless Guy/bf by Lecrayjammy: 5:05pm On Jan 22, 2022
Shey una see am now. Iffa beqin to punch pesin now una go say amu wicked. smiley

shey una see am now ?

Imaqine grin
Re: 7 Signs Of A Useless Guy/bf by Nobody: 5:50pm On Jan 22, 2022
Nyascobar1414:

Is that your real pic?
Yh, btw I ain't gay o
Re: 7 Signs Of A Useless Guy/bf by Nyascobar1414: 5:59pm On Jan 22, 2022
Senomi:
Yh, btw I ain't gay o
Damnn... I ain't gay.....
Hair and earring?? Aren't you a kinda effeminate?
Re: 7 Signs Of A Useless Guy/bf by Nobody: 6:03pm On Jan 22, 2022
Nyascobar1414:

Damnn... I ain't gay.....

Hair and earring??
Aren't you a kinda effeminate?
See trouble Lol, bro me and ur generation are two different worlds apart, I'm an influencer so looks are necessary
Re: 7 Signs Of A Useless Guy/bf by Nyascobar1414: 6:11pm On Jan 22, 2022
Senomi:

See trouble Lol, bro me and ur generation are two different worlds apart, I'm an influencer so looks are necessary

Ok..
Re: 7 Signs Of A Useless Guy/bf by Generalwoodz(m): 6:26pm On Jan 22, 2022
Funtobewith:

Just like ur father wink
yeah wink
Re: 7 Signs Of A Useless Guy/bf by Savedday: 8:12pm On Jan 22, 2022
One of the worst thing that can ever happen to any man is to be a simp. Pls op, snap out of simphood.

9ja girls are out to add more burden to your life instead of softening it.
Re: 7 Signs Of A Useless Guy/bf by MufasaLion: 9:17pm On Jan 22, 2022
grin grin grin

What's no. 8?
Re: 7 Signs Of A Useless Guy/bf by Roma10: 9:41pm On Jan 22, 2022
MufasaLion:
grin grin grin

What's no. 8?
No8 would have been the Best out of all!
Re: 7 Signs Of A Useless Guy/bf by johnsonmartina6(m): 9:35am On Jan 26, 2022
Funtobewith:

If u like no hustle
Sapa go show u way
tongue
i hustle na,, no be make am. she come dey beg,, get money,, e get why, even if na small, yiur parents self go respect u

(1) (Reply)

Why are we been supersticious about left handed people (lefty) / What’s With Yahoo Boys And Always Beating Their Girlfriends? / Advice To Young Men Looking For Wives.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.